Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

Eliza responded through the tears, "He’s really OK 100 %?"

"I never lie honey; he's great except for one thing."

Eliza began to worry....."What’s wrong"

Ox smiled and said, "He needs you darlin!" She smiled and Ox continued, "Physically Mikeys fine but you stole his heart and he ain't been the same since you left, he never smiles or laugh's anymore, he just sits home alone."

Eliza began to cry, "Does he blame me?"

"NO honey, he loves you but he thinks you don't love him."

"Ox I love him more than anything you know that, not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about him!"

Ox Smiled again, "Maybe you should stop by tomorrow night and request a song or two!"

Eliza frowned, "What about Danny?"

"Don't worry about him....here's my card, call me if you want me to send a car for you."

Eliza was beaming, "Thanks big guy, I'll be there" She hugged him again and Ox disappeared into the crowd.

The agent still standing there Looked at Eliza and asked her, "Who the hell was that?"

“Just a friend.” She said. A very big friend and then she laughed!

Jakes was packed by 9:30. Everybody was there, half the police force, all Danny's guys, 3 councilmen, the DA and even the Mayor showed up. Jake and Danny had a lot of powerful friends and they had to call in a lot of favors to clean up the Eliza mess.

The place was rocking, the band sounded great and I had never played better. My arm was sore but I was ok, I almost felt alive for the first time in a year.

Ox was pacing around like an expectant mother wondering when Eliza would arrive. At about 2:30am Ox had given up, wondering if he'd misjudged Eliza when his cell phone rang. It was Eliza and she needed a favor. Ox grabbed a pen from one of the waitress’s trays and scribbled something on a napkin, said 3 minutes and hung up.

Ox waited about 2 minutes and as the guys were saying this would be there last song he walked up to the Bill the Bass player whispered something into his ear and walked to the entrance and leaned against the door frame, Bill turned around said to the band, "Goldilox”

I was stunned, Bill said,"You made us learn it so let’s go."

I closed his eyes and played the opening chords. Eliza waited outside until she heard the beginning of her Favorite song and nervously walked into Jakes, kissing Ox and then going over to the bar to say hi to Jake who kissed her hand and just smiled at her.

Eliza took off her Jacket and handed it to Jake. She was dressed in jeans, cowboy boots and a red bandana that she wore as a shirt just like she did in the NEW GUY. I'd kidded her, saying it was my favorite outfit. As she walked toward the stage Ox got in front and cleared a path through the crowd and planted her right in front of the stage at my feet.

The guy's in the band smiled and winked at her as she approached but I had my eyes tightly shut. I kept my eye's closed through the entire song and I was having trouble holding back the flood of emotions when I felt an arm wrap gently around my left calf. When I looked down, I was in shock and I backed up and bumped into my amp as the song ended turning around with my back to the crowd.

The crowd went wild and as they began to move away from the stage, Ox picked her up and put her on the stage then She walked up behind me put her arms around my waist gently turned me around and said, "So you finally learned my favorite song huh!"

Then she reached into her pocked and pulled out a $50 dollar bill and handed it to me, "a deals a deal" she said.

I stared at her for a minute and said, "Some babe gave me the CD so I figured what the hell" then he went on, "How'd you know about tonight?"

Eliza nodded in Ox's direction, “The big guy invited me."

I scanned the room for Ox, when we made eye contact Ox winked at me. I got serious, "What happened to you, why did you just disappear like that?"

Tears started to well up in Eliza's eyes, "I didn't want to hurt you anymore, you almost got killed and it was my fault!"

"Eliza it wasn't your fault, you didn't make me do what I did......it was my choice and I'd do it again if I had to!"

Eliza wiped her eyes grabbed me by the belt pulled me to her and said, "So you still love me or you want me to leave?"

"I never stopped loving you, I knew you'd come back and that's the only thing that kept me going all this time."

She smiled up at me and I was done. "Been having trouble sleeping?" I asked.

Eliza smiled and said, "Haven't had a good nights sleep in a year!"

"Well maybe I can help you with that. Nice shirt!"

"I knew it was your favorite" Eliza was giggling when Jake yelled out, ”JEEZUS H CHRIST MIKEY YOU GONNA KISS HER OR WHAT?”

That's when we realized the place was dead quiet and everyone was staring at us smiling, so I pulled her to me and kissed her. The place went nuts. Everybody was clapping and hooting and whistling but we didn't care, we just held onto each other, afraid to let go.

Eliza looked up at me and said, "You done?"

I looked around at my equipment and sighed, Bill looked at me and said, "Get the fuck outta here, we got it Casanova."

Eliza thanked him and blew Bill a kiss.

Bill smiled and said, "Do us all a favor and cheer the miserable bastard up he's driving us all nuts!"

Eliza replied, "That's the plan boys!"

Andy came over and handed me a Keycard for a room at the Hyatt, the same sweet we'd had a year ago and told me to have fun.

Eliza looked at me, then at the crowd staring at us and said, "We’re not gonna have fun, WE'RE GONNA HAVE SEX!"

Without missing a beat Andy yelled out, “Just don't put'em in the fucking hospital!"

Everybody in the place went crazy but Eliza looked worried. Then I smiled at her. She laughed and kissed me again.

We hit the door and Ox and Jake were standing there waiting for us. While Jake helped Eliza on with her jacket, I looked at Ox and he just didn't have the words. He looked at me and said, “Get outta here” Then smacked me on the side of the head. I asked him where Danny was

”He had to leave.” Was all Ox said.

Jake was Hugging Eliza and Ox said, "Hey pop save some for me will ya!"

Eliza jumped into Ox's arms and squeezed him as hard as she could and Ox started crying and he whispered in her ear,"I told you I'd fix things when the time was right" and pushed her towards the door. When we walked out the door Cosmo was standing there smiling and holding a car door open for us. As we jumped in he looked at Eliza and said, "Promise me you won't wear him out too bad, he's playing at my wedding next week"

She laughed and said, "Sorry that's a promise I can't make!"

Then she looked at me and said “I'm hungry.” and I was got my first hardon since the last time I saw her.!

The driver said, where to? I told him the Hyatt, He said I thought the lady said she was hungry!

Eliza and I looked at each other and laughed Step on it she said, and he did. When we pulled up in front of the Hyatt, the driver jumped out and opened the door, taking Eliza's hand and helping her out then I got out. As I started to walk towards the door, the driver grabbed me by the arm and said I think you owe me an apology, I looked at him. It was Kevin my babysitter whose nose I shattered, FUCK ME I was in trouble.

He slapped me lightly on the cheek and said now were even, I told him how sorry I was but he waved it off and said,”You know, I thought you were a pussy but you stepped up big time. "I've known your brother for a long time he was always bragging about you and your sister, grades, school awards stuff like that but he's was so proud of what you did that night.” He glanced at Eliza leaned towards me and whispered, ”I'd kill for her too!”

Eliza whistled to me as she walked through the hotel doors and said, "Lets go big stud I've got plans for you!"

Kevin laughed and said, "Yeah I'd definitely kill for her, she's a living doll."

We both laughed, he slapped me on the back. I ran into the lobby after Eliza.

As we passed the desk the clerk said, "Excuse me Miss Dushku I have a package for you "and he handed her a large envelope with Danny's business letterhead on it, she thanked him and as we walked toward the elevator the clerk said, 3"It’s nice to have you with us again."

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers
12