Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

"What the fuck happened?"

"Michael's been trying to get her to sleep with that asshole, figuring it would help him get a record deal,"

"Are you fucking kidding me, did that motherfucker touch her," Ox screamed.

"Calm down, he was trying to but she woke up and smashed him in the nuts, twice!" Ox was staring into the living room where Michael and his friend were sitting on the floor naked handcuffed and still bleeding.

"What happened to those two," I asked Ox.

"Andy cracked Michael and lover boy puked up blood. I guess she popped him pretty good, glad I had her take that Kick Boxing class huh," Ox said thru an evil grin.

Nodding to the stupid twins I said, "So what are you gonna do with them?"

Ox Smiled, "I called Danny...he's on his way."

I'd known Ox for a few years and this was the first time I was ever afraid of him, the look on his face and the tone of his voice sent a shiver down my spine. Ox and I stood quietly in the kitchen neither of us speaking, kind of like we were in a daze before the spell was broken by Andy. Andy walked in looked at Ox and said,

"She wants to see you both," and as I walked out Andy patted Ox on the shoulder and assured him Eliza ok.

When I got to the top of the stairs Eliza walked out of her bedroom fully dressed in black sweats carrying gym bag,

"Cyn can I stay with you tonight, I don't want to be alone."

I just smiled and said,

"Of course, you can stay as long as you want." My response made her smile and she hugged me, but we broke our embrace quickly as we heard shouting from downstairs, Danny had arrived.

*

When we entered the living room Danny had Michael by the throat and was beating the shit out of him when much to everyone's surprise Eliza stopped him. Never raising her voice Eliza took control of the situation,

"Danny please stop," upon hearing this gentle command he released Michael immediately causing him to land on the floor in a heap.

"Eliza, are you all right, I mean, what do you want me to do with them?" After a long uncomfortable silence Eliza looked down at Michael then at Danny,

"Danny he's sick and he needs help, so promise me you'll get him whatever he needs."

Danny looked her in the eyes and promised.

Eliza asked Kevin and Andy to stand Michael up and when they did Eliza brushed the hair from his face and kissed him on the cheek and when he opened his eyes she spoke.

"Michael, Danny's going to get you some help so you can get yourself straightened out ok?" Michael nodded and started to speak but she stopped him,

"I don't want you to say anything just listen; I care about you but I can't live like this so after you get yourself straight I'll help Danny get you set up with a place to live but after that I'm done, understand?" Michael nodded and tried to speak but Danny had the guys wrap him in a blanket and take him out then he turned to Eliza,

"I'll take care of him, I promise," he said as he hugged her.

Their embrace was interrupted by Ox who was holding Mr. wanna be rapist by the neck, his feet dangling a foot off the floor, "what are we gonna do with tiny dick here?"

Eliza thought for a moment then looking at Strader said,

"How long can he be put away for what he tried to do tonight?"

"Eliza if you file charges Michael will be brought into it so he might go away to," Strader said while looking at Danny.

Eliza thought for a minute and then looked at Ox and said,

"Give me his wallet," then she dumped everything in it out onto the coffee table.

Picking out a business card and handing it to Danny she said,

"Please tell me you know a big shot or two at this company."

Danny looked at the card grinning and said,

"We do all their security, why?"

"Can you make sure little Jeffery never works in the business again?"

Danny's grin got even wider,

"It would be my pleasure," he said.

Eliza spit in Jeff's face then knocked him out of Ox's grip and kicked him in the groin 3-times before Ox grabbed her and pulled her away into the kitchen kicking and screaming with me close behind. When Ox set her down on the counter she started to cry and both of us went to her but when we got close she jumped off the counter wiped her face with her hands looked at me and said,

"Let's go, I wanna get out of here," then she looked at Ox "Can you guys clean this place up for me I really gotta get out of here."

Ox winked at her and said, "No problem beautiful, you want me to have one of the guys drive you and hang around?"

Eliza smiled, kissed him and said,

"No, Cyndie will take care of me but can you do me a favor?"

"Sure honey, whatever you want you got it," he said smiling.

Eliza looked at me and said,

"When did you want to leave for home?"

She caught me by surprise,

"Day after tomorrow would be good."

Eliza flashed me a smile and turned to Ox and said,

"Two first class tickets to Newark and a car waiting for us."

"You want a stretch, right," Ox said.

I jumped in and said,

"No limo just a Rent a car, I'll do the driving," Eliza giggled and agreed.

Ox snapped his fingers and said, "Done, I'll call you tomorrow and give you the details and I'll have one of the guys drive you to the airport."

We both kissed Ox and thanked him and walked back into the living room. Danny was the only one left and he asked if he could talk to Eliza alone so Ox picked up her bag and he and I left.

"Eliza I'm sorry about what happened, I don't know how I missed the signs...I could kill Mikey for what happened...I'm so sorry!"

"Danny I'm ok but Michael needs help and whatever he needs I want him to have so just let me know. The keys to the truck are hanging in the closet, take them and I want all his stuff out by the time I get back."

Danny smiled and said,

"Work trip?"

"Kind of, I'm going to New Jersey with Cyndie, she's from there then I have a meeting with the producers of a movie I'll be doing there in a few months."

"Sounds nice, I like the Jersey shore," he mused.

"That's what Cyndie tells me but I've only been there in the winter so it'll be my first time."

Danny hugged Eliza and said,

"If you need anything don't hesitate, you know where I am."

Danny surprised her with this show of emotion, he's usually about as warm as a wet rock, exactly the opposite of Ox.

"I will and if there's ever anything you need," I owed him a lot and I started to cry.

Danny hugged me and said,

"Come on your rides waiting and I've got things to do."

When I got to the car Ox opened the door for me and reminded us he'd call in the morning with our travel info.

"Not too early," Cyndie said looking at her watch then said "Oh shit its quarter after 4 you better make it an afternoon call big guy." Ox simply nodded and closed the door waving as we pulled away.

*

Not a word was spoken for most of the 30-minute ride. I thought Eliza was asleep which was why when she touched my thigh I almost jumped through the roof.

"Sorry Cyn, didn't mean to scare you like that," she said never removing her hand from my leg.

"Sorry I was just drifting, tired I guess?"

I looked over and smiled at her then she leaned over kissed me on the cheek and said,

"Thanks for tonight, if you hadn't come back," she stopped and kissed me again but this time on the lips making my heart race.

"We're friends and that's what friends do they help each other, right," how profound what an idiot I must've sounded like.

"Cyndie can I ask you something," "Sure," I answered getting a bit nervous, "Anything."

"Earlier tonight before all the craziness when we were alone, you ok with that...uh what I mean is...well."

I knew what she was asking and I wanted it too so I pulled over about two blocks from my apartment and kissed her passionately pushing my tongue into that hot mouth meeting no resistance whatsoever. We kissed for a few minutes and she got on her knees, I guess the shifter was digging into her side, when she did I slid my hand into the front of her pants making her moan softly.

I slid my hand in as far as I could never breaking our kiss while she quickly moved forward to give me easier access. On the way in I tried not to touch her and when I got in far enough I touched her asshole making her jump then I dragged my fingers gently through her silky smooth pussy from back to front stopping to pinch her clit which made her whole body shake.

Eliza broke the kiss pulled my hand out of her pants and whispered sweetly into my ear,

"I want you...NOW," I floored It.

We practically jumped out of the car before it stopped both of us giggling like children, running into her apartment.

As I turned to lock my front door Eliza quickly stripped out of her clothes kicking them aside and wrapped her arms around me and said,

"Let's go to bed," and kissed me deeply.

Once in my room Eliza sat on the bed in front of me undressing me slowly and when she'd finished she turned me around and said,

"I never realized how beautiful you are."

Here I was naked standing in front of a movie star and she's telling me how beautiful I am. When she started giggling I knew I was blushing, I blushed easily, I hated that about myself, but dear god how I wanted this woman. Eliza smiled and asked me where the bathroom was; I couldn't speak so I just pointed. When the door closed behind her I lit a few candles turned out the lights and slipped into bed pulling the sheet up over me.

She returned a few minutes later and I noticed she'd put her hair up, smiling she said,

"I didn't want it to get in the way," and slipped into bed beside me.

She pulled me to her and we began kissing lightly at first then becoming more and more intense as the minutes passed, it reminded me of being with my first boyfriend when I was sixteen. After several very hot minutes I pushed her away, startled she said,

"What's wrong, did I do something wrong...I thought you wanted to...I."

I stopped her,

"Eliza everything's wonderful I just wanted to be sure you're ok, we don't have to do this...it's ok really."

"Cyn, I want to make love to you, and then I want to come with you...ok?"

She had me so hot my head was spinning and what I did next made us both laugh.

I threw back the sheet spread my legs wide patted my dripping snatch looked her dead in the eye and said,

"Eliza, as per our agreement I think this belongs to you."

She laughed so hard she fell off the bed causing me to laugh like a nut as well. About a minute later she crawled between my legs licking my thighs lightly the lifted her head up smiled and told me to relax and enjoy the ride.

Ride was not an accurate description of what she took me on, her tongue was like a hot poker and it felt like it was 8 inches long she got deeper inside of me than any cock ever had except Bobby's. She worked my pussy for 20 minutes in and out up down and around making me come three times but never touched my clit; her tongue was incredible. As I lay there panting like an animal she slid up next to me stopping to suck my nipples along the way making my body shudder wildly then she kissed me lightly and whispered,

"God I love your pussy, you taste so sweet...did you come," she asked with an evil smile.

I laughed and pulled her head down to my chest right over my heart and said, "Listen."

She lay there sucking and kissing my nipples while I held her for several minutes then I whispered,

"Now it's your turn so lay down."

She put her hand on my head as I went down on her guiding me to where she wanted me, her clit. Her clit was so swollen and red I was afraid I'd hurt her but as I looked up at her she mouthed the words, "suck it."

I gently flicked it a few times making her writhe and moan loudly but that lasted only a minute before she grabbed my hair pulled my face out of her luscious cunt and growled,

"I TOLD YOU TO SUCK IT!"

She yanked my face back into her crotch and when I wrapped my lips around her swollen clit and sucked hard her body exploded in a series of massive orgasms. When the first wave hit her had she not still been holding me by the hair I would have been thrown from the bed.

Thinking quickly I pushed her legs up over my shoulders wrapped my arms around her thighs and locked my fingers together with my hands resting across her tummy and lifted her ass off the bed as I resumed my oral assault on her pussy.

I sucked her savagely but no matter how hard I sucked she begged me to suck harder.

I made love to her for half an hour making her come several times then she lifted my head up and said,

"Turn around and get on top so we can come together."

My head was spinning already and when she flicked my clit I lost it, her tongue made every muscle in my body explode. Had there been anybody listening they would have thought I was being murdered by the way I was screaming and begging her to stop.

When I tried to lift myself off her tongue she softly said,

"What's wrong baby?"

It took me a minute before I could speak,

"I love it but please stop I can't take anymore," but she had a plan.

"Baby trust me, just relax and concentrate on my pussy and I promise I'll make

You feel so fucking good you'll beg me not to stop."

She was incredible and I didn't think it could get any better but I said what the fuck and dove into that sweet pussy again.

We made love for what seemed like an eternity bringing each other to the brink several times before Eliza said,

"Let's fuck."

I thought that's what we'd been doing but she had other ideas.

Eliza jumped off the bed grabbed her bag and pulled out the weirdest double dong I'd ever seen. Her toy was about 12 inches long 3 inches around with what looked like a handle with a wire hooked to a control coming out of the center of it.

Eliza had me sit up then she sat right in front of me and deep throated both ends of her toy getting it really sloppy.

"Did you ever fuck a girl before," Eliza asked.

"I loved it, can we do it like that I wanna see your face when you come."

"We're gonna do it," she said as she rubbed the dildo on my throbbing clit,

"But its gonna be better so just do what I tell you, ok?"

She pushed the dildo into herself right up to the handle then she slid forward and started to push into me. I moaned loudly as the head entered then she thrust her hips forward and began to fuck me.

"Oh god that feels so good," she said as we began to ride each other quickly finding a perfect rhythm. We fucked this way for a few minutes before she turned the vibrator on and when she did we picked up the pace and she started talking to me.

"I want to come with you Cyndie...come on fuck me baby," Eliza hissed as I drove my hips toward her.

"Come on fuck me harder, make me come with that big cock...or I won't let you eat my pussy anymore."

I was fucking her for all I was worth but I wanted to feel her pussy against mine so in one swift motion I pulled the toy out and slid toward her. Eliza immediately knew what I wanted and quickly moved us into position and when our flesh met we both came violently. After our initial orgasm began to subside we quickly found a perfect rhythm; it was like we were reading each other's minds.

I'd never felt like this before with anyone man or woman, the feeling of her silky smooth pussy sliding against mine made me think about giving up men for good. We were right on the edge, slowly riding against each other and when she reached down and touched my clit I lost it.

My blood was burning as it raced through my veins setting my every part of me on fire and as I closed my eyes my body was racked by wave after wave of savage pleasure.

When I finally opened my eyes I could see she was ready so I reached down and pinched her swollen love button like she'd done to me and she went wild.

Eliza locked her legs around me bucking wildly while screaming,

"PLEASE DON'T STOP BABY," over and over again as we savagely fucked each other until we came together once again finally collapsing in each other's arms. The last thing I remember before I passed out was the clock reading 6:19 am.

I startled Eliza, who was trying to quietly untangle herself from me at about 6:45am and asked,

"What's wrong baby," I groaned

Smiling she said,

"WE need shower young lady...look at me I look like a fucking drowned rat and we stink of sex," she laughed

I smiled at her and said

"Yes we do and I love it, you shower first."

"You mean we can't clean up together," she said with a sad look on her face.

"Sorry baby but that stall's barely big enough for one so you go first and I'll get rid of these sheets."

Eliza smiled and disappeared into the bathroom leaving the door open behind her. I didn't get up until I heard the water running then I pulled the soaked sheets off the bed, threw them into the corner and quickly put on the fresh ones. As I moved around I realized I'd never turned on the A/C.

"What an Asshole," I said aloud as Eliza emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a black towel,

"You talking to me," she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

I laughed and said,

"No, to myself...I forgot to turn the A/C on that's why it's so hot in here, sorry."

She kissed me put her hand between my legs and said,

"Baby your pussy is so hot we could have been fucking in a freezer and it wouldn't have mattered."

Realizing I was staring at her she dropped her towel climbed on the bed and purred,

"Come over here little girl."

When I got close enough she pulled me down and kissed me then just as quickly pushed me away and said with a laugh,

"Shower now young lady or you'll be sleeping on the floor."

"Do I smell that bad," I asked as I lifted my arm and took a whiff.

She waved me away while holding her nose and as I entered the bathroom she yelled,

"Can I smoke in here?"

"Go out on the balcony," that's what Bill does.

"Where can I plug in my phone, my battery's dead," she asked.

"There's a plug right next to the dresser by the door."

"Thanks baby," Eliza yelled as I stepped into the shower.

As I showered I looked out the window and saw a glorious sight, Eliza standing there naked with the wind blowing through her hair looking out at the ocean as the sun came up, "God she was beautiful."

As I dried off I looked out again and she was leaning over the railing letting the breeze hit her face, her body mesmerized me. I put on my pajamas; a beat up Penn State football jersey and hopped into bed.

When I felt Eliza slide in beside me I kissed her and as she put her arms around me she grabbed my shirt; "Please take this off," she said, "I want to feel your skin against mine."

I kissed her again pulled off my shirt tossed it on the floor and snuggled up next to her. I noticed she smelled like the salt air, I loved that smell so I inhaled deeply and sighed.

Eliza looked at me with a strange look on her face,

"What's wrong, I took a shower," she said indignantly.

I laughed and said,

"No, you smell nice. Like the salt air, I love it that's why I like living here."

Eliza kissed me softly and said,

"Thanks for tonight; I can't describe how you make me feel."

"Eliza, you don't have to thank me, I should be thanking you."

"For what, you came to my rescue tonight," she said with the sweetest smile.

"You made me feel more like a woman tonight than any man ever has," after I said it I thought it sounded kind of stupid especially with the way Eliza was staring at me.

"What I mean is," that was all I got out before Eliza put me at ease.

"I know exactly what you mean I feel the same way and I'll tell you why.

With a guy you have to give them a fucking road map, a compass and explicit directions or they'd end up fucking your ear then they'd want to know if it was good for you," she said while crossing her eyes and sticking a finger in her ear.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers