Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

I was laughing as she rolled me onto my back gently pushed my boobs together and sucked both nipples into her mouth at the same time.

"Your nipples get so hard,' she purred as she bit down on them.

"Eliza, finish what you were going to say."

She hesitated a bit but continued at my urging,

"Its like each of us knows what the other one wants, it just feels so right, you know what I mean?"

That was all she said as she went back to sucking my nipples.

"I love your tits."

"Is that all you love about me," I asked, curious as to what her response would be.

She released my tits and surprised me by moving up looking me in the eyes and saying,

"I love everything about you and after what just happened between us I think you feel the same way," kissing me again before continuing.

"But what I love most is your lips and the feeling I get when we kiss, does that sound weird?"

I was melting and as I looked into those beautiful eyes my pussy started tingling and before I could say a word she went down on me.

She licked my clit a few times then drove her tongue into me and fucked me while she squeezed my nipples gently. Her tongue was either extremely long or she just knew right where to go to drive me over the edge because in less than a minute she had me right on the verge once again. When I was about to come she withdrew her tongue sucked my swollen clit into her mouth and slowly pushed two fingers into my ass.

I'd had that done to me before and never liked it especially when it was done without any warning, now I wanted more.

Her simultaneous assault on my clit and asshole was too much; I was grunting like a wild animal when she slid two fingers into my pussy as far as she could bringing me to a place I'd never been before. I was writhing and thrashing around like I was possessed when I locked my legs around her head and started humping her face wildly. Eliza pulled her fingers out, locked her lips around my clit, lifted my ass up off the bed and let me ride her face to an earth shattering orgasm. When I finally released her head her face was red and she was gasping for breath but as I moved to help her she smiled and waved me off.

"You're so beautiful, I love making you come," she said as she licked her slick fingers.

I sat up and kissed her then closed my eyes and fell back, my body was still feeling the aftershocks of Eliza. I must have dozed off because Eliza startled me when she jumped on the bed and said,

"Spread those legs honey."

I just groaned but when I heard her laugh I looked down and she had a wet cloth and a towel and the funniest look on her face. I did as I was told and she wiped me clean then patted me dry and planted a gentle kiss on my still tingling pussy.

"All clean, now let's go to sleep," she said pulling the blanket over us and wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"What about you, don't I get a bedtime snack?"

She laughed and said,

"I don't think I could come again without having a heart attack so go to sleep."

She held me tight while softly kissing the back of my neck then I took her hand in mine and said,

"I want to say something but I'm not sure how you're going to feel about it."

Eliza beat me to it,

"I love you too."

I was gushing I quickly rolled over and wrapped my arms around her and buried my head in her chest kissing her breasts lightly and gently stroking her pussy with one finger. Eliza took my hand in hers and kissing it gently said,

"Go to sleep Baby," and closed her eyes.

*

I've heard men say, "There's nothing like waking up with your dick in someone's mouth, preferably your wife or girlfriend that is."

Now I don't have a dick but I finally understand what that statement means.

I was dreaming of Eliza gently licking and sucking my pussy, or at least I thought I was. As I came in my "dream" I reached down and held Eliza's head guiding her to my clit and when she hit it with her tongue I blasted off.

Still thinking I was startled when a voice said,

"Well it's about time you woke up I've been down here for half an hour."

"Are you complaining," I said.

"No honey, I love your pussy and its fat free," Eliza said with a giggle.

"Shut up and kiss me, you little slut."

"Slut, you didn't seem to mind last night while we were fucking like animals."

"I love you Eliza," there I'd finally said and I was relieved when she smiled.

As she moved to kiss me her cell phone rang,

"Fucking phone always ringing at the wrong time, sorry baby."

As I watched her move I realized just how truly beautiful she really was, when she answered the phone her face lit up.

"Special K, how the fuck are you," she put her hand over the phone and whispered,

"Kirsten Dunst."

She was hot; she was in Bring it on with Eliza.

Eliza's conversation;

ELIZA; "Special K, how the fuck are you?"

KIRSTEN; "Good, what's going on E?"

ELIZA; "Same old same old, you working on anything?"

KIRSTEN; "No, I got something coming up in September, how bout you?"

ELIZA; " I'll be in Jersey in November, small part but I'll be working with Deniro and Frances McDormand."

KIRSTEN; "Deniro's a nice guy I met him a few times...How's Michael?"

ELIZA; "We're done!"

KIRSTEN; "What happened I thought you two were meant for each other."

ELIZA; "So did I....I can't talk about it OK!"

KIRSTEN; "Sorry, just concerned ok?"

ELIZA; "Didn't mean to snap at you but it was ugly."

KIRSTEN; "Enough said. Look the reason I called is I miss you and I was thinking of flying out this weekend."

ELIZA; "Shit, I'm not going to be here...wait a minute where are you calling me from?"

KIRSTEN; "The shore house in Bay Head, why?"

ELIZA; Hold on a minute."

Eliza looking at me said,

"Is Bay Head far from your aunt's place?"

"15 minutes, why?"

Eliza went back to her call.

ELIZA; "Special K you still there?"

KIRSTEN; "I'm here, why?"

ELIZA; "You want some company this weekend?"

KIRSTEN; "You serious?"

ELIZA; "As a heart attack, I'm going to put my friend Cynde on the phone tell her where you live."

I was confused and Eliza realized it,

"Cyn, Special K has a big house in Bay Head right on the beach, we can stay there, and she's really great you'll like her I promise."

I trusted Eliza and got on the phone as instructed.

"Hi Kirsten I'm Cyndie."

"Hi Cyndie, has Eliza been Mis-behaving?"

"Yes she has."

"I'm jealous," Kirsten said with a giggle, "ask her why she calls me Special K."

This was bizarre but I was curious so I did it.

"She told me to ask you why you call her Special K."

Eliza laughed wildly,

"It's my favorite cereal and I eat it all the time just like I do with Kirsty girl when we're alone."

I didn't know what to say but I could hear Kirsten laughing.

"You guys are crazy," I said into the phone.

"Be careful honey Eliza can make you forget about men," Kirsten said with a giggle.

"Too late," I said surprising Eliza as well as myself.

Kirsten was still laughing and said,

"Put the slut back on the phone."

KIRSTEN; "She sounds sweet."

ELIZA; "She is, she really caught me by surprise."

KIRSTEN; "How long has this been going on?"

ELIZA; "About 10 hours."

KIRSTEN; "Look E if you'd rather not I understand but I really want to make love to you again, it's been almost a year and I miss you."

ELIZA; "I miss you too but I don't think it's going to be a problem, she's totally cool."

KIRSTEN; "You think she's cool enough to...well you know."

ELIZA; "No problem I'll take care of that as soon as I hang up. We'll be there on Saturday; I'll call you when we land."

KIRSTEN; "Oh God I can't wait, I've been dreaming about that wicked tongue of yours. I'll pick you up, your flying in to Newark right?"

ELIZA; "I won't know the flight number and shit like that till later but we're renting a car so we'll drive down."

KIRSTEN; "Don't rent a car, my mom's away for three weeks so you can use her car, AND I AM PICKING YOU UP!"

ELIZA; "Ok you talked me into it, I'll call you later with our flight info, love you Kiki."

KIRSTEN; "Love you baby, see you Saturday."

*

Eliza had a wicked smile on her face,

"This is going to be a great vacation, Special K rocks we're going to have a blast."

Now I was confused as to where I stood with Eliza and I guess it showed on my face.

"Cyn, what's wrong baby?"

"Look, Eliza if you want to be alone with your friend I understand, I'll stay with my aunt and I can," Eliza put her arms around me and kissed me.

"Baby I love you, but Kirsten and I are friends, you know fuck buddies it's not serious not like us. But I won't lie I want the three of us to be together if it's OK with you."

I thought about it for a few minutes when she let me off the hook.

"Cyn, it's ok if you don't want to but I think you might like her and I know she's going to love you."

"If I decide it's not for me will you be mad at me?"

"Look honey I know you'll probably going to end up in bed with Bobby Boy and its cool I know how you feel about him. Kirsty's my friend but if you don't want me to be with her I understand."

"Eliza it's not that, I'm open to almost anything but she's anything like you I might have a heart attack," I said with a laugh and Eliza began to smile again.

"Whatever you want honey, I'm all yours," she said as she stuck a finger into her pussy then put it in my mouth. I sucked her finger savoring her like a fine wine as I felt my pussy begin to tingle again.

"I'd really like to watch you two make love; maybe I could learn a few things."

Eliza kissed me and said,

"Honey let me tell you something, you could give lessons on the use of the tongue."

"Thanks, I just want to make you feel good."

"You do baby, really I mean it!"

My phone rang it was Ox with our flight info, I wrote everything down and he asked to talk to Eliza.

OX; "Eliza you ok honey?"

ELIZA; "I'm fine, how's Michael?"

OX; "Danny's taking him to a rehab in Arizona as we speak."

ELIZA; "You think I'm doing the right thing?"

OX; "I love Mikey but he's gone honey and I don't know what's going to happen."

ELIZA; "Whatever he needs just let me know. Oh have the clean up crew throw out the mattress, box spring, sheets and blankets...I'm going to sign the truck over to you and you can give it to Michael when you think he's ready."

OX; "You can count on me, anything else you need?"

ELIZA; "I'm going to give you a check for $100,000 to help Michael get set up when he gets himself straightened out, you and Danny can decide how to use it, I trust you both."

OX; "I got you guys open ended tickets, How long you gonna be away?"

ELIZA; "I don't know how long can Jake do without his number one bartender?"

OX; "Your such a smartass...I'll have Kevin drive you guys and call me when you decide when you're coming back OK?"

ELIZA; "I love you OX and thanks for being there...again."

OX; "Love you too honey, you two have fun and be careful."

ELIZA; "Yes sir...Bye big guy."

OX; "Later smart ass."

Kevin drove us to the airport; we had a 4:00 am flight so he picked us up at 2.

Kevin came into Jakes a lot but never had much to say, always polite and a great tipper, as were all Danny's guys.

"Morning ladies," he said handing us each a cup of coffee,

"Let's see Black with two sugars for Miss Eliza and Light and sweet for Miss Cyndie."

Eliza and I laughed then she said,

"How the hell did you know how we take our coffee?"

Kevin smiled,

"A good memory," he quipped.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"We've all been out late together either at Jakes after closing or at the Skyline, I look and listen and remember, it's an occupational hazard," he said with a smile.

"Oh Eliza the boss wanted me to give you this," he said handing her a large envelope.

Eliza looked at me then looked to Kevin,

"Can I open it now?"

Kevin nodded and Eliza opened it pulling out a wad of hundred dollar bills a business card and a note.

The note read;

"Good morning ladies, I've enclosed $5000 and the name of a good friend who runs the Claridge Hotel in Atlantic City should you care to try your hands at blackjack or poker. I know Miss Cyndie likes to gamble and has on occasion played in and even won a few poker tournaments."

Eliza stared at me,

"Really, you won a tournament, where?"

"One in Vegas, one in Tahoe."

"No shit, how much did you win," Eliza asked with a look of amazement on her face."

"$50 grand in Tahoe and $125 thousand in Vegas."

Kevin whistled from the front and hooted,

"Well I'll be damned I'm driving Miss Amarillo Slim!"

I laughed at Kevin and shrugged my shoulders at them both.

Eliza said,

I guess you have to be able bluff pretty good to win that kind of money huh," the sad look in her eye's hurt me.

I looked her in the eyes and squeezing her hand said,

"Only at the poker table...only at the table."

Kevin was a pro and he knew when to mind his own business and without a word put up the partition.

Still holding her hand I said,

"Eliza I meant everything I said, I wasn't lying to you."

With a tear in her eyes she said,

"It's not that, its just the last time Kevin drove me to the airport was when Michael and I went on our first vacation together 2 years ago."

I didn't know what to say so I just held her hand while she cried.

It took a good ten minutes before she got it out of her system, then while she was touching up her make up she turned to me and said,

"The last few days with you have been really special and I know you weren't lying...Hey who owns that big house on the hill up the beach from you?"

"Some computer guy and his wife, nice people, I watch the house for them when they go away sometimes, the place is for sale."

Eliza stared at me for a second and said,

"How much are they asking?"

I wasn't sure but $2 million stuck in my mind,

"I think they want like $2 Million."

"Is it nice," she asked.

"Its beautiful, it's got everything and its only 6 years old."

Eliza just smiled like she was lost in thought or something.

***

When we got to the terminal Kevin opened the door for us, got our bags out of the trunk as we handed our tickets to the skycap to check us in. Kevin got a funny look on his face as we turned to say goodbye.

"Kev what's wrong," Eliza asked.

He said "I feel stupid," then he kissed us both and said those were from Ox. We laughed and waved as he walked away.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers