Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

"Alina's amazing isn't she?"

"I guess she reads minds as well as keeping house."

Eliza laughed,

"That's not all she does, now get dressed I'm starving."

I laid on the bed spread my legs wide stroked my clit and said,

"Why go out, when we can eat in bed."

She laughed and said,

"Get dressed I want to meet your crew and have some fun."

*

We took Kristen's limo for the evening so we could party without a designated driver. We weren't in the car all of 10 minutes when Alina called Kirsten on her cell phone.

"Hi Alina what's up," she asked as Eliza and I were playing kissy face making her laugh.

"Eliza you know a Ken Lambert," Kirsten asked.

"He's my agent, why," Eliza replied

"He called my house and said he needs to talk to you ASAP." Kirsten said as she hung up the phone.

"Where's your cell," I asked.

"I left it on our bathroom counter charging," she said as Kirsten handed her, her phone.

Eliza dialed and waited,

"Hi its Eliza is Ken in?"

THE CONVERSATION;

KEN; "Eliza?"

ELIZA; "Hi Ken what's up?"

KEN; "Where are you, I've been calling your cell all day and when I called the house your friend Ox gave me Kirsten Dunst's phone number, was that really her house I called?"

ELIZA; "It was wanna say Hi?"

KEN; "you can tell her for me, now where the hell are you?"

ELIZA; "I'm in New Jersey on vacation, why?"

KEN; "Is Michael with you?"

ELIZA; "No he's not...we're done and no I don't want to talk about it ok," Eliza snapped.

KEN; "Sorry honey...I'm here if you need me.

ELIZA; "Thanks Ken, sorry I snapped but I'm ok."

KEN; "You've gotta come back right now!"

ELIZA; Ken, come on can't whatever it is wait I really need some time," Ken cut her off.

KEN; It can't wait, the TV show we talked about, their gonna do it but they want to meet with you Monday afternoon."

Eliza looked stunned.

ELIZA; Ken they really want me?"

KEN; You're the reason their doing it, your ratings on Buffy and Angel always were strong they know you can carry a show...They said it's yours if you want it but they want it signed sealed and delivered by Monday afternoon."

ELIZA; Book me a flight out of Newark tomorrow and one back Monday night, call me on my cell or at Kirsten's house with the flight info, and call Ox and ask him to have me picked up."

KEN; I'll call you ASAP.....Honey do me a favor please...be careful what you do in public, remember you and your friend almost made the tabloids when you were on your Bring It On Vacation...what I'm trying to say is be discreet."

ELIZA; "I will and thanks for everything Ken."

KEN; My pleasure, see you Monday gorgeous."

Eliza dropped the phone and started screaming like a wild woman and when she filled us in we all went nuts and I said,

"Well now we've really got something to celebrate."

Kirsten smiled and kissed Eliza on the cheek and said,

"I'm happy for E-girl you deserve it, think you can get me a recurring role, I'd love to work with you again."

Eliza hugged and kissed her then turned to me and gave me a kiss that laid me out.

Kirsten's mouth dropped open,

"Whoa...that was intense."

I fell back against the seat and said,

"Well I guess I just got a taste of my own medicine."

And as we pulled up to the pub Kirsten was laughing so hard she fell on the floor.

As I stepped out of the limo my high school friend Donnie Davis all state defensive lineman greeted me,

"Well I'll be, if it isn't Miss Hollywood herself," his greeting was cut short when Eliza and Kirsten stepped out of the car.

"GO TORO'S," Donnie bellowed making Eliza and Kirsten smile.

"I guess are plan of going incognito's been shot to hell," Eliza said as Donnie kissed her hand,

"It's an honor to meet you Miss Dushku."

Eliza smiled,

"Likewise kind sir and its Eliza."

Then taking Kirsten's hand,

"And you as well Miss Dunst."

"Aren't we charming and it's Kirsten," she said with a big smile.

Donnie laughed and said,

"Ladies I'm a big fan and since my friend is being rude allow me to introduce myself I'm Donnie Davis."

Donnie bowed and I lost it,

"God you're making me ill, I remember when he used to play pull my finger with the freshman girls...it's an honor to meet you, my ass."

Donnie was a good friend and always a lot of fun; he picked me up in a bear hug as usual,

"Good to see ya darling it's been too long...god damn your even more beautiful then I remembered," he roared as he stared at me.

I laughed again,

"Donnie I love you and thanks for the compliment but your still not getting in my pants, how's Donna?"

Donnie laughed,

"Can't knock a guy for trying and Donna's fine, is Cally expecting you?"

I flashed him a wicked smile,

"It's a surprise, her and Bobby in the office as usual?"

"Yep and Dave's at the bar with his golf buddies, go in through the kitchen and surprise everybody."

I told Eliza and Kirsten to grab a seat at the bar and have a drink and I went around the back. Upon Entering I put my finger to my lips to quiet everyone getting about a hundred silent hugs the last and biggest from Chef Mike.

Chef Mike has been with Aunt Cally since day one, he's kind of like a furry version of Ox only a little older.

"We were all talking about you last night Cally really misses you, come on your aunt and brother are in the office."

Mike had me stand out of sight and went in closing the door behind him,

"We've got a problem," Mike said.

"What's wrong?" Bobby asked.

"Fucking pain in the ass customer had a problem with an order and wants to chew the owners out personally, so I figured better back here than out front."

"Where is he or she?" Bobby asked.

"Out in the hall."

Bobby opened the door and I said,

"Fucking food sucks in this joint!"

Before I knew what was happening he swept me off my feet and kissed me a dozen times and carried me into the office

"Cyn I've missed you so much, Cally and I were just talking about flying out to see you."

"Cyndie you little sneak get over here and give me a hug," Aunt Cally said as she began to squeeze the life out of me.

"Bobby she's more beautiful than the last time we saw her, must be getting laid steady," Cally said making Bobby and Mike laugh.

"Aunt Cally you're bad, but I love you anyway," I said as I gave her a big kiss.

"Guy's come with me I brought a few friends with me who I want you to meet. Bobby took one hand Cally the other and as Mike started to excuse himself I said,

"Mike you too, these are special friends and your family," so Mike followed.

Bobby squeezed my hand and said,

"Dad's at the bar, he's gonna flip out."

When we got to the bar Eliza and Kirsten had drawn a crowd and Dave my surrogate dad appeared to be leading the attack and as we approached I heard him say,

"My beautiful daughter lives out in California, isn't she beautiful guys," he asked his friends then he said,

"A toast to these two lovely ladies and to my beautiful daughter Cyndie."

As they raised their glasses I yelled,

"I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Dave turned saw me and started to cry, I hadn't been home in three years but I was already getting those old feelings back.

Dave got up and hugged me tightly and said,

"Hi baby, How you been?"

"Hi daddy, I'm fine, did you miss me?"

"Still a wiseass," then he turned and looked at Eliza and Kirsten smiling at him.

"Did you two set me up," he asked them.

Kirsten waved to herself and Eliza and said,

"Now do we look like the kind of girls who'd be involved in this kind of deception?"

Chef Mike chuckled and said,

"Oh great, just what we need two more good looking ball buster's as if one wasn't enough," he said pointing to me.

Everyone laughed then I introduced my two new friends to everyone and Aunt Cally had a large table set up for everyone. As we were seated Chef Mike took Eliza and Kirsten into the kitchen and as I started to follow I felt a gentle tap on the shoulder and turned to see the prettiest smile and the biggest brown eyes on the planet.

"Hi Rena," I said as I gave her a hug.

"I'm great Cyn, but I've missed my big sister."

I used to baby-sit Rena; Rena was the youngest of 4 and being the only girl she kind of adopted me as her big sister and I loved it.

"I've missed you too kiddo, sit down and tell me what's new."

Her smile was infectious she was such a doll.

"I'm in my first year at Rutgers, I'm working here nights and I'm coaching my old squad."

Rena was a cheerleader and a great one,

"Coaching, excellent how's the squad looking this year?"

"The best I've ever seen, we have a competition Wednesday night, can you come?"

I saw Eliza and Kirsten heading back our way with Chef Mike, as I hugged Rena and said,

"Just tell me where and when and we'll be there."

Rena staring at me,

"Who's we," she asked.

Turning her around and said,

"Rena I'd like you to meet my friends," when she turned and saw them she froze.

"Ladies I'd like you to meet my little sister and one of New Jerseys best cheerleaders Rena Marcone."

"Eliza and Kirsten smiled and introduced themselves but Rena was frozen stiff.

Everybody laughed and Rena snapped out of it,

"I'm really sorry...I...uh," Kirsten quickly put her at ease,

"That's ok Rena; Eliza goes gaga every time she sees me too so you're in good company."

Rena laughed and Kirsten sat her down between herself and Eliza.

"Little sister," Eliza asked.

"I used to baby sit her, so she adopted me, I love her to death, she's a little doll isn't she?"

"That's sweet...my god look at her she's an angel, look at that face and those big brown eyes, how old is she like 12," Eliza laughed.

"Hey Rena how old are you now," I asked.

"I turned 21 last week, and thanks for the birthday card, NOT!"

I felt like shit because she always remembered mine,

"I'm sorry honey, forgive me?"

"Its ok sis, my brothers never remember and we grew up in the same house."

"I'm going to be here for a while so I promise I'll make it up to you."

Rena got a funny look in her eyes,

"Cyn if you really want to I know how you can make it up to me."

"Name it sweetie."

"We're having fundraiser here on Monday night for the squad; we have to raise another ten grand to pay for the trip to Florida."

Kirsten smiled knowing what Rena was asking so she jumped in,

"How can we help," she asked

"Could you guys stop by and maybe sign some autographs and take some pictures, you know stuff like that."

I looked at Kirsten who was now digging in her purse then at Eliza who had a big smile on her face nodding yes,

"Rena we'd love to," I said and she practically tackled me.

"Thanks so much,"

She screamed then she hugged all three of us thanking us over and over again. Kirsten whispered something to Eliza and they went to the bar, I was going to follow but Rena hugged me again and pulled me into the chair next to her.

Bobby, Dad and aunt Cally were talking when Rena said,

"Thanks a million sis, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Where are you going, you gotta date or something," I asked.

Rena frowned and said,

"No but I don't wanna intrude."

Aunt Cally stepped in,

"Sit down young lady you're joining us for dinner and that's an order."

Rena smiled and said,

"You're the boss," and sat down.

Kirsten and Eliza returned and handed Rena an envelope,

"She read the return address out loud,

"Lambert Management inc.," Eliza said,

"Don't read it open it!"

When she opened it her mouth dropped open,

"Oh my god, I can't take these."

"You can and you will," Kirsten said in a stern voice.

I grabbed the envelope from Rena and pulled out two checks for $5000 each."

Eliza handed Rena a pen and said,

"Fill in the payable to line's honey."

Rena's eye's filled with tears as she filled in the checks,

"I don't know how to thank you...I," Kirsten cut her off and said,

"Remember when you go to nationals, BRING IT!"

"Rena yelled, GO TORO'S," and hugged Eliza and Kirsten for what seemed like an eternity then kissed them both and turned to me;

"Thanks Cyn, you're always there for me, I love you."

I hugged her and said,

"Lets eat I'm starving."

Kirsten took Rena by the hand and said,

"Let's go wipe those tears off that pretty face honey."

I looked at Eliza and she winked at me then Aunt Cally said,

"Eliza that was really nice, you made that kid so happy I'll have to glue her feet to the floor she'll be so high for the next few days."

"I like being able to do things like that; she seems like a sweet kid."

"Cyndie come with me I want to show you something," she said as she took my hand and led me to the office.

"What's up," I asked.

"Are you and Eliza more than just friends?"

Aunt Cally never missed a thing,

"I love her aunt Cally, I really do," I couldn't believe I'd just blurted that out but I did so I prepared myself for a serious lecture at the very least.

"Honey its OK, I'm a lesbian remember?"

Cally had a special friend for many years but she refused to make any kind of commitment to her so she left, my aunt had never recovered from losing her.

"Cynde I tried so hard to hide it all those years I lost the only woman I ever loved so don't make the same mistakes I did...I want you to be happy whoever you're with."

I smiled at her and said,

"I guess only time will tell," and Cally hugged me.

Cally still hugging me said,

"I'm happy for you honey."

Bobby knocked then stuck his head in and said,

"Foods on the table ladies."

"We'll be there in a minute handsome,"

Cally giggled as Bobby walked away,

"I always thought you and Bobby would end up together."

"Me too, I love him and always will but not the same way he loves me I guess."

Aunt Cally got serious and said,

"You have to tell him."

"I can't, he won't understand and I don't want to lose him."

Aunt Cally smiled,

"Honey your brother loves you like I do, he'll understand."

"Look, Eliza's flying back to California for a few days and I promise I'll tell him, but tonight I just want to have some fun?"

Cally smiling again,

"Good girl."

I pushed thoughts of telling Bobby from my mind and said,

"Lets eat, I've been dreaming about Mikes cooking since I decided to come home."

"Honey I'm happy your home."

I hugged Aunt Cally and said,

"Me Too."

*

Dinner was unbelievable, we had everything from soup to nuts Chef Mike even ate with us and that was rare.

Eliza looked at me and said,

"I'm going to explode if I eat another bite."

I smiled slid her hand up my skirt and whispered,

"No room for dessert?"

Eliza grinning slid a finger into my pussy, leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"I don't want to make love to you tonight," she said sliding another finger into me.

Before I could respond she whispered,

"Because I'm gonna fuck you till you beg for mercy."

I smiled stroked her thigh and whispered,

"Don't tease me you little slut," then she stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.

Eliza removed her slick fingers from my dripping cunt and pretended to dip them in her salad bowl then stuck them in her mouth sucking them clean.

Eliza turned to Chef Mike with her fingers still in her mouth and said,

"This Caesar salad dressing is the best...mmmmm yummy."

I was so hot I wanted to throw her down on the floor and rape her but I just laughed and nodded to Eliza and said,

"Aunt Cally can we use the office Eliza has to call her agent."

My aunt smiled and waved us away so I grabbed Eliza by the hand and led her down the hall and into the office. The second the door closed we were all over each other kissing and grabbing each other wildly,

"Take off your skirt I want your pussy NOW," Eliza growled.

I stood up and locked the door dropping my skirt as instructed along the way then sat on the leather chair in the corner. As I sat back and seductively threw one leg over the arm of the chair I spread my dripping pussy open wide saying,

"You started this so now you have to finish it you little slut."

Eliza dove across the room and buried her face in my pussy licking and sucking hungrily then she stopped and grabbed a few towels from the bundle on the floor and while she slid one under my ass she said,

"Don't want to make a mess young lady and you know what a sloppy eater I am."

I just groaned and pulled her face back into my crotch and a few minutes later I felt my orgasm staring to build. I knew my approaching climax was going to be a major one so I grabbed a towel rolled it up and bit down on it as Eliza sucked my clit into her mouth. When her tongue finally touched my clit I exploded thrashing about so much I knocked the lamp off the table thankfully it didn't break and had it not been for towel in my mouth they would've heard me screaming back in California.

I was shaking uncontrollably as Eliza gently brought me back down from heaven by lightly licking and kissing my inner thighs and tummy and I started to cry when she told me she loved. My lover slid up wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed me several times then smiled and said,

"Lets get cleaned up and go back to the party, we can finish this later."

I put my skirt on and straightened my blouse and as Eliza was touching up her makeup I excused myself,

"I'll meet you at the bar, I need to use the ladies room," then I kissed her and walked out. What I didn't know was that when I left Eliza did call her agent but it wasn't about the Show.

ELIZA'S SECRET CALL;

ELIZA; "Ken its Eliza, sorry to call you at home."

KEN; "No problem, is everything OK?"

ELIZA; "Actually everything's great but I need you to do something for me, there's a house for sale on the ocean just north of Laguna beach near my friend Cynde's place the owners name is Hansen, call your realtor friend and find it for me."

KEN; "You still have 4 months left on the lease for the house you and Michael were sharing..."

ELIZA; "Ken just cut a check for the last 4 months and I'll sign it Monday and make an appointment for me to see that house on Tuesday morning."

Ken felt bad about mentioning Michael,

KEN; "Honey I'm sorry about...the uh well you know, I'm sorry."

ELIZA; "No need to apologize, without you who knows where I'd be but I really want to see that house."

KEN; "Consider it done. If you've got a pen I've got your travel info."

ELIZA; "Do me a favor call my cell and leave it on my voice mail, I gotta go."

KEN; "Eliza...you sure everything's ok?"

ELIZA; "Everything's great, I'm with some nice people here so don't worry about me ok?"

KEN; "What's her name?"

ELIZA; "You know her, Cynde the bartender from Jakes."

KEN; "Do me a favor, I heard Kirsten's been having some problems with her agent so put in a good word for me will ya. Tell your new friend she's gorgeous and I can get her a lot of work if she's interested."

ELIZA; "Always working it aren't you," Eliza said with a laugh.

KEN; "I've got two kids I have to put through college ya know so cut me some slack."

ELIZA; "Kirsty mentioned to me she wasn't happy with her guy the last time I talked to her so I'll mention it to her."

KEN; "Love ya doll face, have fun."

ELIZA; "I hate when you call me that, makes me feel like I'm 10 years old."

KEN; "TOO BAD, now go have some fun...DOLL FACE!"

ELIZA; "Love you, bye."

*

I went to the bar and Eliza showed up about 5 minutes later,

"Where you been," I asked.

"I actually did call Ken, I had photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow I forgot to cancel."

"Was it important," I asked.

"Actually I was doing it as a favor, but the guy's a good friend so it's cool, now I need a drink," Eliza said.

"Tell me something, Is Kirsten trying to hook up with Rena?"

"Cyn wake up, your little sister has the hot's for K-girl I noticed it the minute their eye's met," Eliza said with a laugh.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers