Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Meanwhile, Eliza circled the other end of the stage, heading, as she had said, for the bar. She might not be in pursuit of the server as Brigitta had assumed, but she also wasn't just going to walk up to the dark-haired girl and start talking. Under other circumstances, sure, but in the current situation Eliza wanted to take a more indirect approach. She already knew she wanted to get to know the dark-haired girl a lot better, now she wanted to find out just how mutual the attraction was. And one way to do that was to be seen approaching the bar, then wait.

She didn't have to wait for long. But she also didn't get quite the response she had been looking for.

Eliza had just gotten the bartender's attention, no Absolut but they did have Belvedere, when she felt like she was being watched. She turned around and sure enough, there was the dark-haired girl, standing about ten feet away, just looking at her. But even after Eliza turned and they were facing each other, still the girl did not move, did not come to join Eliza at the bar. Damn. Now what?

The answer came when the dark-haired girl gestured with her head to Eliza's right. Follow me. Hmm. It had been quite some time since Eliza had been the one that had to do the pursuing. Never with guys, but even with women Eliza was accustomed to being the one chased. It seemed to be a natural byproduct of being hot and a celebrity. People just chased after you. Okay, it was either do what the girl wanted or go back to the table and her friends. The hell with that. If Eliza had to be the one doing the following then so be it. She moved away from the bar and started to walk after the slender beauty.

There were hallways at either end of the bar, one at the rear of the room that led towards the women's lavatory and one at the front that led towards the men's room. It was the front hallway that the dark-haired girl turned down with Eliza only a second or two behind. As she rounded the corner she found the girl waiting for her and without a word her hand was grasped and they moved down the hallway together. Eliza assumed there was some other destination in mind but as they reached the door to the men's room the dark-haired girl pushed on it and brought them both into the room. Okay, not what she expected, but since the club was filled almost exclusively with women, why not? However, the room was not empty. One of the strippers was in there, dressed as a football player, with a green jersey and white shorts and calf-high sweat socks, and he was bouncing a ball easily from knee to knee while he waited for his turn on stage.

"Dovolená." Eliza recognized an order when she heard one, regardless of the language differences. She is the bossy little thing. I like that.

"Podívejte se, kdo si myslí, že má na starosti nyní. Kdo je váš přítel dost?" Now Eliza had to laugh. Apparently sarcasm didn't need any translation either. Pritel? Eliza had heard that word before from Brigitta. That was Friend, right? He was talking about her.

"Dovolené nebo nebudu sdílet ji s sebou." No clue. They were starting to speak much too quickly now for Eliza to even catch the odd word here and there. The rest of the conversation went by while Eliza stood there silently.

"Jak si můžete být tak jistý, že ona je tady, že?"

"Podívejte se, jak je oblečená. Ona je tu pro něj. Ale až se dostanete ven nebudeme vědět, budeme?"

"Dobře, dobře, já jdu. Ujistěte se, aby ji pro pozdější hry."

"Uvidíme. Je to můj bratr ve své kanceláři?"

"Ne, on je tam venku, jak se věci připravené. Ach, je signál. Musím jít. Nacházíte se bavit nyní, ale ušetřit nějaké pro mě, ano?"

If it had been the dark-haired girl's intention to get the stripper out of the bathroom it seemed she had been successful. Or it could have been the MC's voice coming from the clubs sound system that did it. To Eliza it sounded like he could have been announcing the next stripper so that could have been the reason. Not that it mattered. Either way the man started to move towards the bathroom door.

As he was leaving the room he turned to say something else but the dark-haired girl shooed him out with her hand, speaking in English for the first time and answering at least one of Eliza's questions, "Go! They are waiting for you! Go show everyone your limitations!" then, when he was finally gone, continuing on to Eliza, "Finally! We can talk now. It is always so noisy out there. My name is Tereza."

"Eliza."

"Ah, Eliška! This is my sister's name as well! Welcome to Prague, Eliška!"

Eliška. Close enough. Eliza had never really had a nickname growing up, even though people often assumed, incorrectly, that her name was short for Elizabeth. Whenever someone had tried to give her a nickname it had never really caught on, the only exception being when she had worked on Kevin Smith's movie. And even then the only two people to actually use his nickname for her had been Kevin, and, oddly, Eliza, and that only when talking to herself. To everyone else she was simply Eliza. However, Brigitta had explained the Czech fondness for using a diminutive for all given names, so hearing hers transformed from Eliza to Eliška was kind of cool. And the way Tereza said it sounded damn sexy.

"So what was all that about?"

Tereza smiled easily, appearing unconcerned at the question, "Mmm That? That was nothing. He was just being... difficult. Yes difficult." Tereza's English was good, but every now and then she would have to stop and search for a word, making it obvious that it was not her first language. Eliza accepted the explanation without further question.

Close up and in good lighting Eliza could finally see that Tereza's hair was not quite black, but a very dark brown. Several shades darker than her own. And it was long and straight, unlike her wavy mass. Everything else about her was pretty much as Eliza had first thought, including the small difference in their height. The two women spent a few moments sizing each other up, both of them confirming their original opinions. They were a pair of smokin' hotties.

All through the mutual inspection Tereza had never let go of Eliza's hand and now she brought their hands up, holding them about chest high, and started to lace their fingers together, "So Eliška, what brought you here tonight?"

"I came with some friends. We wanted to have some fun."

"Ah. And are you having fun?" The two women started to move closer together.

"I think I'm about to."

Their lips met and they started to kiss passionately, no time wasted on being tentative, their tongues already wrestling from the opening seconds. While they kissed their hands were also busy, roaming over each other's back and sides, pulling at their clothing as they tried to undress one another without breaking the lip lock. Tereza had somewhat more success at this than Eliza, as she didn't really have to do anything except slip her hands inside the brunette's top in order to be touching her breasts, while the shorter girl lost precious seconds trying to find a non-existent zipper. When that failed Eliza changed tack, giving up for the moment on Tereza's certain to be beautiful tits and heading south instead. Sliding her palm up the outside of Tereza's left thigh and onto her butt, Eliza let out a moan of pleasure when she found nothing but warm smooth skin under her hand.

"Mmmm." Damn! What is it with this town? The men are hung like horses and none of the women wear panties! Tell me they have a movie industry and I think I'll have to move here!

For a few seconds Eliza held an internal debate with herself, trying to decide if she should leave her hand where it was, slide it around to the front, or just skip the introductions, drop straight to her knees and get busy with her tongue. Leaving her hand where it was really wasn't much of an option, so Eliza quickly discarded it, concentrating instead on the other two. She had just about settled on doing both, sliding her hand onto Tereza's pussy and then dropping to her knees, when the taller girl took the choice away from her by spinning Eliza around so that the starlet's back was pressed into the dark-haired girl's front. Tereza increased the contact by bringing both her hands up and under Eliza's top and grabbing the brown-eyed girl's breasts. The movement caught Eliza completely off guard and she gave out a surprised laugh. Under other circumstances this is exactly the kind of thing Eliza might have done herself. Having the tables, as well as her body, turned was kind of interesting. As long as it didn't become a habit.

Eliza was just getting ready to say something along those lines, but not to put an end to it, Tereza's hands felt fantastic on her tits, when the door to the bathroom opened and in walked the MC, "Tereza! Co to děláš? Neměli byste být tady!"

Again Eliza did not really need to speak Czech to at least understand the gist of what was being said. It was obvious from his gestures that he did not want the two women in the men's room. It was also obvious that he knew Tereza.

"Co to vypadá jako to dělám?"

"Ano, ale proč jste to nedělají venku?"

"Protože ona zatím není připravena. Dejte mi čas. Já vím, co dělám!"

"Dobře, dobře. Ale to někde jinde. Použijte funkci, pokud potřebujete soukromí."

"Dobře, jdeme."

Throughout the brief discussion Tereza kept her hands exactly where they had been, doing exactly what they had been doing when the MC entered the bathroom, but now she dropped her hands and spoke to Eliza, "Come Eliška, this pooper spoils our fun. We must leave."

Pooper? Eliza assumed Tereza meant party pooper, though how the girl was familiar with that idiom was a mystery. Of course if that was not Tereza's meaning, then Eliza was pretty damn sure she didn't want to stay in the bathroom anyway. Either way Eliza adjusted her top and started to move towards the door.

Exiting the bathroom Eliza turned to go back out to the club but was surprised when Tereza grabbed her by the hand again and began pulling her further down the hallway toward a closed door that opened into an office, with a conveniently placed couch. As soon as they were inside they were kissing again, hard and frenzied, the same as before.

At first the taller girl had rounded on Eliza, pushing her back and closing and locking the door in one smooth motion, "There Eliška, now we cannot be interrupted so easily."

No interruptions? Eliza liked the sound of that. And she also liked being slammed back against the door, but not as much as she liked pushing Tereza back and spinning her around so that she crashed into the door. Two can play this game sweetie. Tereza held a very small advantage in height, but Eliza worked out all the time and was certain she was the stronger of the pair. The brunette held her new friend in place for a few moments, until, by unspoken agreement, they started to move towards the couch, Eliza walking backwards, her lips still pressed to Tereza's and relying on the taller girl to guide her. As they moved they were once again trying to undress, with far more success this time as each girl concentrated on her own garments.

It wasn't a long trip to the couch, but by the time they got there Eliza had already shed her skirt and top, leaving her dressed in just her thong. The back of her right knee banged against the front of the couch and she half sat half plopped onto the cushion, ending up pressed into the corner with her right foot up on the seat and her left one still flat on the floor. Tereza stood there for a moment admiring the mostly naked actress.

"Mmm Eliška, I like your tits."

"Thanks. I've never had any complaints."

Tereza waited a few seconds more, then reached up and in one swift movement pulled the short black dress she had been wearing over her head and tossed it to the side. As Eliza had already discovered the dark-haired girl wasn't wearing any panties and she had no need of a bra, so she stood there fully nude, giving the shorter girl a similar opportunity to stare at her body.

The Czech girl's breasts were not large, but they were perfect for her slender frame and her nipples were hard and pointing north. When Eliza was finally able to tear her gaze away she moved down over a flat, toned belly to a pubic area completely devoid of hair. And a clitoris that was already starting to swell and peek out from under its hood.

"Mmmm Tereza, I like your... everything!"

With a small, sexy smile Tereza dipped her head in acknowledgement of the compliment. She left it unsaid but Eliza would have bet her next paycheck that the taller girl never got any complaints about her body either.

The Czech girl held her pose a few seconds more, then lowered herself to the couch on top of Eliza, her left knee on the cushion in between the shorter girl's legs and her breasts pressing into the brown-eyed girl's larger ones. The pair kissed briefly but Tereza broke away after only a minute or two and started to work her way slowly down Eliza's body, kissing random body parts as she went. When she reached Eliza's tits she stopped her downward movement and spent several long minutes licking and sucking and biting the brunette's nipples.

"Eliška, your tits..." Eliza smiled when she heard Tereza say tits. It never quite came out as Titz, sounding instead like a word with two syllables, tit-suh, "are wonderful. So much bigger than mine. I did not think they could be so big under your top."

"Yeah, they're deceptive. I like..." Tereza bit down hard on Eliza's nipple at that moment, preventing the other girl from completing her thought for some seconds, "that."

"I like that too."

After a time the journey down Eliza's body resumed, with another brief diversion at the wavy-haired girl's navel to find out if she was ticklish, she was, but not enough, before arriving at the final destination. Under other circumstances there might have been a short pause here, but given where the two women were, and how they were both dressed, or undressed as the case may be, there was no doubt as to what was going to happen next and good reason not to hesitate. Eliza wasn't about to start playing hard to get when somebody could come banging on the door at any minute. She pushed every bit as much as Tereza pulled the black thong off her body.

"Ah Eliška! This is another thing you share with my sister. You are both bare down there!"

Interesting way of putting it. Especially considering that Tereza was also completely waxed. But...

"Oh FUCK!" Eliza dismissed all other thoughts as soon as Tereza's tongue touched her pussy.

Much as she had during their first kiss, Tereza was assertive with her tongue as she licked Eliza's cunt. Her tongue was longer than most other women and she had discovered early on that if she used as much of it as she could, judiciously applied, she would always bring her partners, male or female, to extremely satisfying, and often quite loud, climaxes. She didn't even have to think about what she was doing all that much to get there, allowing her to do whatever would give her the most pleasure, and by happy coincidence, providing the same to her partners. So where some might rely on a whole array of tricks and gimmicks, Tereza had no need, licking and sucking and pulling and biting as the mood struck. Of course it helped immensely when her partner was as hot as Eliza.

As for Eliza, thoughts weren't the only thing that had been banished with the first touch of Tereza's tongue to her snatch. Words had abandoned her as well. This wasn't a normal condition for the wavy-haired beauty, but, what with the three plus weeks of vacation, and an additional three weeks before that, it had now been close to seven weeks since the last time Eliza had felt anything other than her own fingers or toys between her legs and she was friggin' Horny. With a capital H! So where normally Eliza retained a moderate amount of control of herself, particularly when things were just starting, only to give it up little by little as she got closer to her climax, this time she lost command almost immediately.

"Unnhh... fffuuuhhhh... Ter... mmmm... fffuuuhhhhkk... gnnnhhh..."

The minutes passed as Tereza indulged herself in Eliza's juices, licking and lapping at the brunette's opening before returning to suck, gently at first but with increasing pressure, on the brown-eyed girl's clit, then backing away again to pick up any newly formed liquids. Eliza was already close to an orgasm and Tereza was determined to delay it as much as possible, for both their sakes.

Another thing that Tereza was fond of doing when giving head to a woman, was to add a couple of fingers in. Nothing much, just enough so that she could give her lover the feeling of being entered but not be too much in the way of her tongue. She would need to reposition Eliza a bit to do this, not a lot, just enough to bring the brown-haired girl's box closer to the edge of the couch. Fortunately Tereza was well practiced at this and she was able to get Eliza to move the few inches she needed without interrupting what she was doing. And without Eliza even noticing as well.

When everything was the way she wanted it Tereza slipped off the couch and onto the floor, her tongue never leaving Eliza's twat. She licked the shorter girl's pussy a few more times, driving the tip of her tongue into the opening for just that little bit of extra lubrication she could provide, and brought up the middle and index fingers of her right hand. It wasn't Tereza's style to stiffen her digits and lock her wrist as she fingered a lover, no, the dark-haired girl kept everything loose. Placing the tips of her fingers at the entrance to Eliza's vagina, she started to push them in, her knuckles facing up.

Eliza moaned even louder as she felt herself being penetrated.

With both fingers bent slightly at the knuckles Tereza started to move them in and out of Eliza's cunt by sort of rolling her wrist, not from side to side, but back and forth. Back and forth, back and forth. Like a cock but without all the potential mess.

While she was doing this Tereza stayed busy with her tongue, accepting the reduced area she had to work with easily. Unfortunately, or, depending on how you look at it, fortunately, for Eliza, this meant most of Tereza's unusually large tongue was now focused on her clit. The combination of finger-fucking and increased attention to her clitoris was more than the brunette sexpot could take.

"Unnnnhhhh... Unnnnhhhh... Unnnnhhhh... UNNNHHH... UNNNHHH... UNNNNHHHHH... UNNNNHHHHH... UNNNNHHHHH!!... UNNNNHHHHH!!... UNNNNNNNNN!!!"

As she came Eliza's pussy clamped down on Tereza's fingers even as she pushed her ass off the couch with both feet. Her left hand came down to grasp Tereza's wrist, further ensuring that the dark-haired girl would not remove her fingers before Eliza's climax was over while her right arm flew up to cover her eyes. The two remained this way for long seconds until, slowly, Eliza's muscles started to unclench and her butt returned to the cushions. A few more seconds and now Eliza was the exact opposite of clenched, practically every muscle in her body fully relaxed.

After another 20 or 30 seconds Eliza let out a short laugh and dropped the arm covering her eyes, "Oh Man! Did I need that!!"

Tereza laughed as well and she started to move her fingers inside Eliza once more, "You liked that? It was good?"

Eliza almost leaped forward, her hands going to either side of Tereza's face as she pulled the taller girl to her, the only thing keeping her on the couch being the two fingers that were still slowly moving in her snatch, "Yes..." Kiss "I liked that very much." Kiss "And yes..." Kiss Kiss "It was very, very good!" Long Hard Kiss.

"Your turn!" Eliza started to get off the couch.

"You will do the same for me? Good!" The music suddenly ended and the MC's voice could be heard over the sound system once more, "But we do not have the time now. Later, yes?"

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
123456...9