Elizabeth

Story Info
An under appreciated/abused wife finds romance & sex.
2.6k words
4.11
25.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Blue

They were sitting quietly on the old leather couch in front of the lowering flames of the fireplace. She had been there three hours and was, again, beginning to relax into the safety of the atmosphere he worked hard to provide for her. Now after a shower and some light dinner they had sat here wearing the huge brown cotton flannel bathrobes he kept for her visits, letting the evening wane and darkness settle over the view to the sea.

A cold wind lashed up the tidal spray and a few fishing boats had been visible until it became dark. He pulled the chilled Chablis bottle from the urn, removed the stopper and refilled her glass. Rodger Whittaker's mellow baritone came softly from the speakers in his signature waltz step vocalization, spinning his tales of love, departure, sorrow and forever separation. The words and music covered her soul like warm chocolate as she leaned against his bulk. The huge knot in her chest was gone and she was close to tears it was so peaceful being here.

Six hours earlier she had been in one crisis after another; first, her 15 year old daughter had raged against her over some silly boy problem. Sybille was 15 going on 25. She had used her recent loss of virginity as a weapon against Elizabeth ever since, at age 13, she did the math and figured that her mom, at 15, had been three months pregnant when she married her dad. He had been 28 then so Sybille was confident she could run with older men too. After two years the argument had lost its strength on Elizabeth. It was typical teen idiocy and Elizabeth hoped she would outlive her offspring's ignorance.

The anguish that has sent her back to Jerry's arms that evening had been generated by her husband.

He had a mean streak and for days had been unnecessarily cruel in both his verbal abuse and the shoving and jerking around. He was cruel and abusive. He hadn't actually beaten her but the threat was always just a heartbeat away when he drew his hand back.

He kept Elizabeth off balance and scared by his accusations of bad housekeeping, poor budgeting ability and generally not being pretty any more. There was no affection in sex any more. What there was of it was his demand for a blow job. She was left to her own devises for any satisfaction she needed. So, on Friday, after a week of it she had said she was going to her sister's place for the weekend. She dressed in shabby pants and a sweater, shouldered her bag and departed. She called Jerry from the bus station, then alerted her sister to the conspiracy and two hours later stood in his door way, exhausted, tearful now that the journey was over and happy for his gentle embrace.

While she showered he laid her bath robe across the bed and a change of new blue satin underwear on the pillow. He enjoyed making these little gifts for her and devoted some creative time sewing up her panties from patterns he had created for her elfin figure. As she stepped from the steam he places a light kiss on her lips then began softly patting her body dry, playfully lingering around her breasts and hirsute pussy, patting at the damp hair and fluffing it back up. Next, while she sat on the low bedroom stool, eyes closed and sinking into the physical presence of him, he combed and brushed out her hair then turbaned her head in a large yellow towel. Handing her the first glass of evening's wine he returned to the kitchen to finish and plate the light dinner; huge grilled shrimp wrapped in Prosciutto, light buttery baby potatoes and a salad.

When she emerged from the bedroom in her robe she said: 'I love the panties Jerry, perfect fit and color. I noticed you autographed the crotch panel again. I'll have to launder that out before I can take them home.' Her soft Scottish lilt burring over the words and phrasing, 'wouldn't do for "himself" to come across your name on my panties in the laundry, would it now?'.

'Leave them here in your drawer babe.' He replied reasonably without turning from his cooking tasks.

'Mmmm', she said as she walked up behind him. She wrapped her arms around his aging girth and gave him a hug. Then, playfully she ran her hand under his robe and found his cock already swelling. "Mmmmm, desert before dinner – please?'

Shaking his head and grinning broadly he turned in her arms with a small grunt, 'not for a while dear lady. I still have the dinner to plate.' She tip-toed a kiss on his lips then slid down his body kneeling on the floor and parted his robe, eye to eye with her objective. 'Just a taste please?' she opened her mouth and consumed his cock all the way to the root, as much of him as she could to just feel the swelling finish and the meatiness of it fill her mouth deliciously. 'Mmmmnnn' she hummed with satisfaction. 'Ahhhhhhh' he chorused. Momentarily satisfied she gave him a few slow healthy strokes and then released him back to his cooking.

Dinner was pleasant and conversational. During coffee her sister rang up and they chatted briefly to align their cover story in the unlikely event Ian called up. He never had, he disliked her sister intently. The dinner debris was sorted out and put away then they moved to the large sofa opposite the fireplace. She added some wood and then joined Jerry in a couch cuddle, his arms wrapped around her and he pulled her into a long sweet soft kiss. The crackling fire rose as the passion in her pussy began to squeeze her juices out and she tried to crawl into his robe. She thought how easily, at 65, he could still fire her sexual craving for him. It had been so for five years.

He pushed her robe off her shoulders and began nibbling at her nipples as he ran a calloused hand up her thigh toward her crotch. She felt heat rising in her crotch and that familiar puckering around her clit. She was now a woman locomotive on track for an orgasmic collision with his mouth and tongue. She knew how this first impact would end. No matter how they began she always finished in that hovering butterfly positing so he could drink at her gushing and satisfy his thirst and longing for that wetness and flavor.

She climbed on his erect cock and slid down spreading her thighs over his hips to engulf him completely. Their pubic hair met and meshed as if to forever bind them together. She ground her clit into him and pushed her hips backward rolling her clit up and down through his hair and smashing it against his pubic bone, then while the fire built she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her face into his chest. For a long time she just hung on to him that way; relaxed against his belly and chest, eyes closed, with her arms around him, holding his cock tightly up inside, enjoying that intense feeling of fullness, that sense of a completed act of love.

Eventually, the pressure on her clit triggered other thoughts. As the fire low in her belly built she also was aware of the heat of the fireplace reflecting off of her butt. He held her head in his hands and kissed her face and lips in light fleeting pecks. Pushing her crotch up against him she began to run toward her first orgasm as she clenched down on his cock with her internal muscles.

'Wait – wait – wait,' he said. 'Breath, take deep breaths. Your chest and tummy are tensed in anticipation, you're not breathing.'

She opened her eyes and the peak went away somewhere deep inside her, but the desire and glow continued. 'Whaaaa? What? What are you talking about? NOW is not the time I'm interested in conversation – I want to fuck your brains out! Why did you stop me?' she whimpered, 'Now it's gone.'

He smiled in the firelight 'we will get it back my love, better than before and longer than daylight. If you will listen to me and let my voice carry you through the threshold plateau I think you'll enjoy the results'

For a long time she rode him. He often expressed how he loved her being on top so he could play with his hands and watch as she rose in the night. Her nipples erected under his palms over and over and finally she whispered 'Now Jerry, now, I don't want to wait any longer'

'Go up' he replied with a cracking in his voice. He slid off the edged of the couch to the floor. There was a moment's awkwardness as he situated the small pillow under his head and she managed to maneuver her knees next to his head. Spreading her thighs to the side she slowly lowered her crotch toward his lips, then leaning forward she rested her chest on the couch and lost all tension as she just relaxed into his nursing.

With her knees aside his head and her pussy almost touching his lips he slid his hands around her hips until he could spread her vulva with exploring fingers. As he pushed back her hood with a gentle thumb her clit dropped right out onto his tongue and he immediately sucked it in between his lips.

"Ahhhhhhyyeeee" she sighed, 'yes yes yes!' MMMMMMM! God that feels so good' and emphasized her appreciation with a small wiggle of her butt. Her hands and fingers grasped handfuls of the couch fabric as her arm muscles clinched and she held on for dear life.

Jerry was not hearing much of her vocals. He was in heaven right now. Her gushing pussy juice was flowing down her thighs and across his chin faster than he could drink. "MMMMM" he hummed into her vulva – "god", he thought to himself "she's gushing tonight." and slid his tongue into her hole tapping on those twitching sphincters.

From Elizabeth's perspective all she was aware of was the rising orgasm building at the movement of his lips on her clit. As he vibrated the tip of his tongue across it she held on to the cushion tighter and prepared to explode all over his face. She could not hold back any longer … and it began.

From his position Jerry knew the moment had arrived for her. He slid his hand across his slippery chin and inserted his finger into her pussy, rotating it as he slid in and crooking the end so he could rub her G-spot. He shifted the attention of his lips up to her clit and surrounded it with working muscles of his own. And then it hit her full blast.

'AAAHHHHHAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHH!!!!' She screamed.

The seagulls roosting on the patio took flight and she almost followed them out the window. Her head snapped back and she rose up on her knees away from his mouth trying to escape the intensity. She arched her back and pointed her face to the ceiling and sobbed again one long, very loud

OOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH, uhuhuh.

For Jerry's part, he had lifted his head as she arched and was still nursing that nipple as long as it continued to produce his nourishment. A moment later as her hips began that rhythmic uncontrolled twisting he let her go and spoke finally from between her thighs.

'Down Elizabeth, come down – go down.'

That command got through to her fuck-frazzled brain and she slid her body downward leaving a slippery streak across his chest. She reached between her thighs and grasped his bouncing erection and guided her hungry pussy to toward that miniature petard. Once in place between her vulva lips she slid down on him, taking him completely inside and began that wild dancing pump of her hips that finally brought her to completion.

Too soon it was finished for her. She had given up her soul for a moment and the effort in doing that drained her of all awareness. She collapsed onto his chest and slept the sleep of the dead. Jerry reached over and pulled a bath robe over her back, lightly shifted her head to a more comfortable position on his chest and closed his eyes, his erection still captured in her. Not long later she became aware of a sound in his chest, a rumbling; he was humming into her ear along with the voice of Rodger Whitaker on the CD player, "…and if I didn't already love you, I'd fall in love tonight!"

And so it was that Jerry took Elizabeth that night to new heights of feeling her pleasure. She experienced such crashing climaxes she didn't realize they were all within an hour. She could hear his voice and follow his words but her body was his and, she later thought, he played me like a musical instrument.

They awoke at dawn, Saturday, when the gulls began flocking for breakfast on the calm sea. Even though the sun was up now the air was chill, so she rose, donned her robe and stoked a fire in the bedroom fireplace. Once the flames were working the wood on their own she scampered back to bed and snuggled against him, one pretty thigh laid over his leg, a hand cupping his balls. They snuggled and whispered as lovers do, for a while burrowing under the comforter. Soon the fire warmed the room.

His hands stroked her breasts lightly and he began a small kissing on her shoulder. She had an inspiration.

'Masturbate me,' she whispered 'finger me and get me off again with your hands.'

He began that light stroking on each side of her clit with a finger that made her squirm with anticipation. Almost breathlessly she twisted around on the bed throwing the covers to the floor. 'Gimme that cock, I want that cock' she whispered and lowered her face into his crotch sucking up his now erect cock. Her mouth now satisfyingly full she simply laid her head over on his thigh and allowed the feelings coming from between her leg to flow over and around. Pretty soon he slid a thumb into her pussy and kept his finger going on her clit. She began to climax quickly but never lost her mouth lock on his organ 'mmmuuuughhhg' she choked out, 'aahhhhrrrrrrr' was a throaty rumble form her chest and her hips pumped and twitched against his hand.

The warmth of his palm against her vulva brought her to the surface of awareness. They stirred, rose, dressed and moved to the small patio for coffee and to watch the screaming sea and shore birds circling over the rocks of the cove. The storm threats of the previous evening over.

Chatting lightly she told him again about her hellish week with Ian and how she dreaded the idea of being a grandmother at 33. He had carefully examined her skin for evidence of Ian's hand but apparently his stupidity only extended to mental cruelty and some light handed abuse. In spite of how much he cared for her, Elizabeth was a grown woman and didn't need his suggestions how to exist in her marriage. So he kept his own counsel. Later they walked on the beach holding hands as lovers do and threw rocks at the floating flock of gulls just to watch them scatter and regroup.