Elizabeth & The Gift of Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

I was genuinely touched; but my cock was not interested in more talk. It was throbbing and beginning to drip pre-cum. She saw it and promptly asked if she could lick it off.

"Of course, baby," I replied; and she did, savoring the sweet juice for a moment before looking up at me with pleading eyes. We were both ready. "You can suck it now; that's what you want isn't it you little cock-whore? Suck it, Elizabeth, and make me cum."

She didn't reply, and went right down on it. I braced myself with one hand against the wall as she swooped in like a predator and engulfed the head of my dick with her hot mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she gently sucked out and swallowed some more thick pre-cum. I could feel it oozing out of the slit onto her grateful tongue. "Don't take too long," I warned her. "I'm ready any time."

For once we both needed it to happen quickly, so she didn't waste much time getting down to business. When the pre-cum stopped flowing, and she was satisfied she had gotten it all, she applied a little more suction and her full lips began their maddening, slow descent down my throbbing 8 inch pole.

Gently, slowly, she took the cock halfway in her mouth, and then sucked a little harder as her head pulled back to the tip. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of her sipping on the cock slit like it was the mouth of a straw. I felt her swallow a mouthful of cock-tinged saliva and then go back down, this time with her smiling, hungry mouth slightly open and her tongue lapping back and forth below the shaft. She stayed with this soft-sucking technique for another minute or two---engulfing the cock about halfway, licking the underside, and then sliding those fleshy lips with gentle pressure back up to the top. She expertly sucked my cock this way for a good two or three minutes, head rising and falling in a steady rhythm as she obediently sucked and lapped, until I couldn't take much more.

On a down stroke, I grabbed the back of her head and, with my fingers entwined in her silky hair, began to guide her mouth up and down the spit covered pole. Each time I pulled her face into me I slid a little deeper into her mouth. This was the part she really liked: to give up control and let me take over; to have her mouth be used like a cunt; to give herself up to a rough face-fucking before being released to back off and receive the precious jism on her tongue. I never came in her throat. I never shot my load directly down her gullet. That would be a waste. She wanted to taste it.

I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her face on each down stroke, until her throat relaxed to accept it all. She loved having her mouth and throat stuffed with cock, her lips stretched tightly around the base of the shaft, just above the ball-sack. I held her there for a moment. Her tongue snaked out and stretched obscenely to lap at my ball sack as she sucked furiously at the same time.

It was just too much. I released her hair to let her breathe. "I'm going to cum, you bitch! Good girl, keep sucking. That's what you want, isn't it, you little whore? I'm going to cum in your mouth now, you slut!" I told her, my voice rising in intensity.


The excitement and urgency of my impending climax excited her to the brink of her own orgasm. This was what she lived for. She ached to submit to the condescending words, to be called a slut as her mouth was flooded with sperm. It was confirmation of what she knew she was, proof that her gift had meaning. She moaned and whimpered and grunted unintelligibly, her mouth full of pulsing man-meat.

In a blur, her right hand slipped down between her legs and she plunged her fingers into her cunt and began to furiously frig herself, rising and lowering her ass as waves of pleasure vibrated through her little body. Her left hand rose up and madly fondled each breast, pinching and squeezing the stiff nipples until they were raw and bright red.

Instinctively recognizing the time had come for her reward, she drew her face back to cradle the pulsing cockhead on her tongue, and she sucked harder, hungrily, urgently coaxing the cum from deep within me---begging for it with her whole being, with every suck, every lap of her tongue, every cunt-stroke of her plunging fingers...every beat of her heart.

I braced myself and exploded in her mouth. My mind went blank as white-hot pleasure rose through my urethra and spewed thick, liquid fire into her sucking mouth with an intensity I had not expected. Elizabeth gulped and swallowed, sucked and lapped, and gulped and swallowed some more. Hot ropes of cum flew from my cockslit and spread over her grateful tongue over and over. I couldn't count the spurts, or when they began or when they ended; but she took them all. She drank my semen like it was water in the desert---all the while smiling, a ring of pearly white cream oozing from her lips, as I filled her mouth to overflowing.

She swallowed two or three more times, savoring the hot river of cum trickling down her throat, until her mouth was emptied of it's creamy treasure. Still not satisfied, she suckled at my softening cock like it was a baby bottle for what seemed like five more minutes, continuing to frig herself to multiple climaxes, until she was sure that she had gotten every drop out of me. She eventually released the cum and spit-covered prick from her slimy lips, withdrew from my crotch and, still on her knees, looked up into my eyes, breathing heavily, her hair a sweaty mess, and heaved a final, quivering sigh of emotional satisfaction. Plunging her fingers in and out of her cunt a few more times, her body trembled again, and then became still.

I fell back into the wall for support, sure that I was about to pass out. Worried that she must be in pain and needed to get up off her knees, I reached my hand down to her. She brushed it away, withdrew her fingers from her cunt and sat up straight. She wasn't finished.

She asked a simple question, utterly unexpected, with complete calm and composure, still smiling that wicked little smile,

"So...can I clean your cock off now?"

Amazed, I exhaled deeply, my legs shaking and my cock once again twitching in my hand and actually said to her, careful not to beg: "Uh...jeez, Elizabeth... can I... can I have a minute?"

"Sure, but don't take too long. It'll dry up. I hate that!"

To be continued.......

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers
12