Elizabeth To Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Their romance continues.
7.8k words
4.8
13.1k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April, 2012

"Well Beth, I suppose we should get started," Richard sighed as he handed me the scissors while stepping naked onto the large bath towel I spread on the floor for him, "I'll have you know this kind of thing is new to me."

"It won't be so bad and it's new to me too. You are going to taste delicious. I love mine this way and the thought of you being smooth and hairless down there is so darn sexy. I can hardly wait to suck on your cock. I've always wanted to do this with the right man."

"Am I the right man?' He asked as I started snipping off the bulk of his thick blond pubic hair in preparation for the razor.

"You'll look like a male porn star when I'm done with you," I replied, teasing him.

"The right man is a male porn star?" he teased back, "I just hope I can live up to your expectations."

"The right man is you and so far so good. The perfect fantasy is you with a full thick head of hair. I might be open to you having a small ponytail one of these days when you retire.

I fantasized about you having smooth hairless balls along with everything else down there for me to lick and suck on; especially now your awful mustache is gone. Don't you have any intimate kinks or fantasies to share with me? Be truthful now."

"Don't be ridiculous!"

"Be careful what you say sweetheart, I'm holding scissors."

"I beg your pardon, Beth."

"You have a fetish for long hair," I suggested.

"Maybe."

"Not maybe, Richard, definitely."

"OK, I'll concede a preference for long hair."

"Just long hair? It's just you and me sharing intimate thoughts. You might be surprised that I'm turned on by your fantasies.... there I'm done with the scissors. Get in the bathtub so I can lather and shave you."

And when he did Richard asked," It will remain between you and me, right?"

"Yes, intimate secrets between us."

"What about the Catholic thing of confession, specifically your cousin the Priest?"

"No not even there or him," I assured him. "Do you want me to suggest what else I believe turns you on?" He didn't answer. "You like being in charge," as I continued to shave him.

"I'll concede that."

"Good, we are making progress. I enjoy letting you be in charge most of the time."

"I concede that too. You know your own mind Beth; I found that out at my own peril. I still have the bruises on my arms and shoulders where you cousins were holding me."

"You just needed to be pointed in the right direction, sweetheart."

"And thank goodness that you did."

"You fantasize having a subservient women at your beck and call."

"OK, you got me there, but that is pretty standard with most men and a lucky guess."

"There, you see we're talking."

"So we are, stop for a moment to kiss me my lady."

And when I kissed him, "I love you Elizabeth Susan Adamczyk."

"I love you too, and If it will make you feel better, sweetheart, I never talked like this with anybody until now... until the right man came along," while applying more lather to shave him a second time and wanting to suck on his cock.

"For a man who is not afraid of anything I can tell discussing such things is not easy for you and that is part of your charm, that plus you cuddle so nicely."

"Don't forget the right woman to cuddle with," Richard added, touching my face lightly as I finished shaving him.

While I was rinsing him, "Admit it. Some small part of you enjoyed putting the handcuffs on me".

Richard didn't admit it as he toweled himself off in front of the mirror, however, I knew that he did. He rubbed his groin and balls giving me a weak smile.

"It's one more thing to shave every morning while in the shower and if it pleases you my love, so much the better."

"It does and you didn't answer about the handcuffs."

"I'm still thinking about it."

"You're impossible."

"You're incredibly beautiful."

"Flattery will get you somewhere. Look, we're twins down here," I teased him as I rubbed some soothing unscented baby oil on his groin giving him a big erection. "Don't change the subject please.

I was angry afterward, Richard. I was angry because I was bound and helpless. I was angry because a part of me was aroused by it. I have lived most of my life as an independent woman unafraid to speak my mind. I'm not accustomed to being ordered about."

"Yes and you are speaking it now."

"Were you aroused by putting handcuffs on me?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, it's maybe now? Maybe is halfway there" I replied, putting my arms around Richard's neck and kissing his lips, "your cock is hard merely talking about it...."

I was thinking, 'Boy oh boy, Beth really has my number. That arouses Beth? What a nice surprise. What about silk scarves for a blindfold? Beth already lets me play with her hair.'

I put my arms around her waist and kissed Beth's luscious lips long and deep, "If you keep up this carnal interrogation I'm likely to confess everything."

"Really, well if that's the case how do you feel about silk scarves, sweetheart?"

"Well, Beth, if you have some in your apartment maybe you'll find out................."

Beth went to her apartment and while she was gone I took the time to shave my face. Clean shaven means so much to her and if that is all it takes to be kissed by her, I'm sold.

I smiled to myself as I was shaving thinking how much I love Beth; she is my earth angel. I have someone to share my life with again. I will gladly start attending church with Beth. I'm sure Father Stanislaus is going to insist on that.

Beth did get me good though the night of our engagement party and I deserved it.

"Here they are," Beth said returning with three large silk shawl-scarves, " a red one, a blue one and a green one; I'm calling your bluff," she declared pinching my ass as I rinsed my face with cold water and patted it dry.

Beth placed the scarves on the wicker clothes hamper and reached for my shaving balm. She poured some in her little hands, patting and rubbing it on my face, "Yum-yum, smooth as a baby's bottom but twice as handsome; thank you sweetheart."

"I admit it. I enjoyed it, Beth."

"The shaving balm, the handcuffs or both?"

"The shaving balm. Shall we spice things up a bit my beautiful lady..................."

Richard took my hair out of the bun and brushed it before putting it up into a high ponytail on the top of my head, wrapping two elastic hair ties on the ponytail to hold it in place.

"Perfect my love. It's out of the way of the blindfold and I have a nice ponytail to play with. We'll take things slow and I'll just blindfold you for now, yes the red one I think," he picked it up from the top of the wicker hamper, "close your eyes." "Aren't you going to use the handcuffs?" I asked as he tied the scarf snugly in place.

"No beautiful not tonight. Since our shared fantasy is consensual I'll save that for when you least expect it," and he pulled me close to him and kissed my lips.

"I knew it," I said kissing him back, "this calls for a special reward, you're in for one humdinger of a blowjob."

"I want you to explore me with your imagination and sense of touch and taste and then I you."

I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders, leaning forward to kiss his mouth, kissing him long and deep, and my tongue caressing his.

My big sweetheart is a solid substantial man. I explored his head and face with my hands as we kissed, memorizing his features with my fingers starting to get aroused and still wanting to suck on his cock.

My fingers were in his short blond hair that was growing out nicely. It was starting to feel silky on the top. This is a nice contrast to the shorter hair on his sides that was bristly in places when I ran my fingers against the grain and I could feel his hard cock pressed up against me.

'He's mine" I was thinking, ' truly and forever and I will dominate his cock with my lips and tongue so that he will know he is mine...what a wonderfully naughty thought. My mother would be scandalized that I would even think of having a man's cock in my mouth.............'

Beth took a step back stumbling and I caught her pulling her close to kiss her lips, "You are so incredibly beautiful that you take my breath away.

I can smell your musky woman smell enhanced by your perfume and it's driving me wild with desire for you."

I was thinking, 'I want you now, Beth, but I'm holding myself back because you have always been worth the wait starting from the first day we met.'

"You're doing fine, baby, and I can never have too many of your warm hugs or luscious kisses......"

Richard called me baby, and he's never called me that before. I like it.... his baby, my sweetheart....my big strong sweetheart.

I ran my hands down Richard's bare hard chest and felt the hard ropey muscles on his arms, back and chest. I started kissing and licking him, working my way down his hard chest and flat stomach caressing him with my hands until I was kneeling in front of him.

I squeezed his firm ass and ran my little hands down his muscular legs. I then took his hands and kissed them. They are larger than mine, warm strong and callused. I'll never forget the embarrassed look on his face the day he lifted me up so effortlessly with his big strong hands and put me on the tractor seat; all part and parcel of his simple honest charm.

Richard's cock is longer and thicker than Sean's, god bless him that disingenuous Symplocarpus foetidus. It was now standing at attention for me to lick and use as I please. I took it gently in my hands measuring the girth and length, burning the dimensions of my man's manhood into my memory while kissing his balls and licking the tip of his cock, teasingly. I love it shaved down there.

"It is your turn, baby" He said taking my little hands in his large ones and helping me to my feet.

My sweetheart took my face in his hands and kissed my lips and mouth long and deep sighing with contentment. I know he loves me as I know the sun will shine each morning and set each night.

Richard took his hands and stroked the back nape of my neck following the shape of my head and face while kissing my mouth again sighing with contentment.

"You are a blessing baby, a second chance in a lifetime when some men never have one."

He kissed my cheeks and ears and neck; behind my ears... every place I have never been kissed before and I was tingling all over thinking about all that I have been missing. Richard was kissing me as if I were the most precious thing in the cosmos.

Richard worked his way down my neck and shoulders but lingered at the base of my throat by taking in the scent of my perfume I dabbed on for him in my apartment....the same that his wife once used.

I was content to know I shared something in spirit with Bea besides him. Margret confided to me that Bea was a generous and giving woman well known in the community for her charitable works.

She pretended not to see when my big sweetheart put the perfume bottle in his pocket on the day they cleaned out the closet.

Richard intuitively sensed the significance of the perfume and I smiled to myself thinking "he notices all the little scents and details."

I was absolutely dripping between my legs with the sweet juices of my arousal. His hands and fingers were everywhere touching probing lingering on my shoulders, on the small of my back; rubbing and teasing and squeezing my shorn flower and kissing and licking me in places I have never been touched before.

My sweetheart gradually worked his way down until he was on his knees, kissing and caressing and once there he stood up to study me and I was thinking, 'He is devouring me with his eyes like the first time he did in the bedroom after he caught me there...such wonderfully bold eyes looking at me. I can feel them if not see them.'

Richard took my hands and kissed them both. He then picked me up underneath my knees and cradled me as would a groom carrying a new bride over a threshold, the threshold of our bedroom...our bedroom and placed me gently on the bed.

"You have beautiful breasts my surrogate wife. They are meant to be licked and touched and so I shall."

He lay down beside me and started licking and sucking on my breasts. I was caressing his head and face with my hands moaning and gasping with pleasure.

I pushed my vagina up into his hand as he was stroking me as he parted my pussy lips to get to my sweet, swollen clitoris making me gasp and pant and moan all the louder.

"Richard, I want to come, I want you to kiss me...oh god that feels so good and I want to suck on your big cock."

He continued stroking my swollen clitoris while bringing me to the peak of orgasm and suddenly stopped.

"The best for last, baby. I want to taste your sweet and delicious shaved pussy," Richard went down on me licking and sucking and teasing while I lay there and thrusting my dripping wet, and in his mind sweet and delicious pussy into his face for him to lick harder...........................

Beth's hands were above her head and in her hair and she was rolling her head to from side to side as the first orgasm washed over her and I was still not finished with her.

I am the luckiest man in the world! I have a woman who enjoys sex as much as I do....and yet is such a prim and proper wonderfully independent and confident lady in her public life. The contrast of the two is a fantasy all by itself.

"My favorite dessert is my baby and you taste sweeter than the honey of the bee."

I rolled Beth over onto her stomach and then had her get up on her hands and knees; my dam was about to burst and now that my baby was satisfied. I rammed my hard cock into her still dripping pussy while holding onto Beth's hips and pounding her relentlessly, my balls slapping against her ass cheeks.........

I was thinking, "It's like I'm a filly mare being fucked by a stallion, wow, now there's a thought. My god it feels so good...I can feel his balls slapping against my pussy.'

Richard's lustful thrusts increased in speed and in power as he reached forward to grab my ponytail. He twisted it around his hand and pulled my head back as he continued pounding me while holding me in place with my hair, the hair I grew long for my true love and future husband.

This heightened my arousal, holding onto my mane as he fucked me. I am so glad that my hair is long for him, for us and our shared imaginations and fantasies.

I was bucking and panting and moaning in the troughs of honest sexual ecstasy as my second orgasm washed over me; it was much better than the first. I didn't have to hold back with him; Richard is not at all intimidated by my violent orgasms. On the other hand that skunk cabbage Sean expected me to just lie there quietly.

I could feel Richard's hot thick and rich stallion semen being pumped into my dripping and swollen ravaged cunt as he came.

He was breathing in and out deeply while softly moaning. I was determined not to waste a single drop. I will lick his cock clean with my mouth when he rolls off and the hell with my mother's old fashioned ideas about sex and hurray for my imagination.

Such was my orgasm that I rolled off of Beth onto my back to get my thoughts together and let the memory of that orgasm linger in my mind, daydreaming, "For such a proper public lady my baby is so hot, and if you'll excuse the expression a great fuck...Wow.

Beth is so beautiful and sexy both ways that I can hardly stand it. I can hardly wait for tomorrow and our turkey dinner, a meal we will make together.......'

My after-orgasm daydream allowed Beth her opening to see if she could get me hard again to brand me with her mouth and tongue.

With her blindfold still on, Beth started kissing my stomach, working her way down to my cock, licking and sucking on the tip as her silky brown ponytail fell forward tickling my chest and stomach...............

Richard reached up and gathered my ponytail in his hand to keep it out of my mouth and he was instantly hard again and I was thinking..."He tastes delicious and he is mine now. His big cock belongs in my mouth as his tongue and lips belong in my pussy."

Besides greatly enjoying oral sex after first experiencing it with Richard, I subscribe to the old adage that a wife who gives a dynamite blow job well into their marriage will always keep her man from straying, particularly if she loves him and swallows.

My Mom who I loved dearly was such a prude about those things. She and Dad slept in separate beds in the same room for as long as I can remember. Richard slept in the same bed with his wife most of his adult life and now has me to cuddle with.

Margaret adored her late husband and what better way to stroke a man's ego than to swallow; that was Margaret's motto, my fellow conspirator, God bless her.

Margaret's other saying is "any man worth his weight in salt will please his wife first". I'd bet a years' salary that Margaret was a hot number in her day.

Richard is certainly worth his weight in salt. He plays his tongue and lips in my pussy Stradivarius; his lips and tongue are the bow bringing out the orgasmic melodies of nirvana and Shangri-La.

I'm going suck cock and get a fresh load of his rich, creamy semen squirted into my mouth just like whipped cream

I have been doing that since I was a little girl much to my mother's indignant displeasure, squirting the whipped cream that comes in a pressurized can into my mouth, one of life's simple but naughty pleasures........................

I was trying to hold back and prolong this marvelous blowjob but the first clear pre-cum escaped despite my best efforts. The blindfold was starting to slide down so I took it off of her.

Beth stopped and looked at me smiling and licking her lips and sticking her tongue out to tease me, "You're mine my surrogate, husband; be a good boy and let me finish branding you as mine."

I took Beth's hair out of the ponytail letting it drop onto my stomach and chest like a silky brown waterfall. When she went down on me again, licking and sucking. I pulled Beth's tresses forward from the back and arranged it to cover my chest......

Richard's hands were buried in my hair to holding me in place when his orgasm washed over him. He filled my mouth with gobs of his thick, creamy semen and I savored every bit before marveling at the rich complex taste, swallowing every bit while wishing for more thinking, "His seed tastes so complex. It's hard to describe...hmm... a little salty, a little sweet, but creamy and rich; definitely hints of testosterone, but mostly it tastes like my man.......'

I put my arms above my head stretching and smiling while Beth scooted up and knelt over me while straddling my hips with her knees.

Beth threw her head back to arrange most of her hair over her back and shoulders while letting some of the front fall forward for her hazel eyes to do a peek-a-boo through, making me think, 'Peek-a-boo-eyes, you are spoiling me already for there is almost nothing like a humdinger blowjob and you did it so nicely. It is so comforting to have someone to sleep with again; someone beautiful and smart and you're mine now..... My surrogate wife until our future wedding vows.'

"Well what do you think?" Beth asked.

"I think you're sexy as hell peek-a-boo eyes."

"Is that all?" Beth asked shaking her head, her hair bouncing about her back and shoulders.

"You're a good kisser."

"Just a good kisser?"

"Your lips are sweet and intoxicating, baby."

"Much better. I'm going to put on my nightgown and make us some hot chocolate since you insist on sleeping with the window open. We can drink it up here and cuddle before bedtime. We have a lot to do tomorrow. Won't that be nice, sweetheart?"

"Great idea, thank you."

"Here is another great idea. I want you to braid my hair. A simple three-strand braid will do."