Elizabeth To Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we left, Linda presented me with Beth's cut off braid secured with a ribbon. When we got to the truck I tied the braid to my rear view mirror.

"You look absolutely elegant, Elizabeth. I am the luckiest husband in the whole world. With the most beautiful wife as well."

We decided that we could hit some of the large shopping malls in the area and spend the day. It was gratifying to see all the admiring glances from the men that walked past us. Particularly since Beth was with me, if only for the weekend.

We spent the afternoon window shopping and attending a couple of movies in the cinemas in between window-shopping. I proposed that we each select a movie or movies but not mention them out loud, but instead write them down on a piece of paper.

We drew the folded papers out of Beth's purse. Beth won both times, which was fine with me. I was good during the movies and kept my hands out of Beth's curls. I was content to just hold her hand.

I saw something in a jewelry store window between movies that caught my eye. During the second movie, I pretended to get up to use the restroom. I left the theater and just about ran to the jewelry store to buy it.

When I got there, I stopped to admire my soon to be purchase again through the plate glass window. It had to be the lighting, or a reflection, or something, but it wasn't. My beautiful Beatrice's reflection was looking back at me in the glass, and Bea smiling and nodding her head in approval. I could smell Bea's perfume. Bea, I whispered as Bea reached up to blow me a kiss...and then she was gone. I kissed my fingers and put them up to the glass where I saw Bea's face. When we were in elementary school Bea rode the bus. I would always walk Bea to her designated bus. I would help Bea to her window seat. I wasn't allowed to stay with Bea on the bus, waiting it until it left. I always stood outside and waited with her. When the bus pulled away, Bea would blow me kisses through the window. Boys didn't blow kisses unless they were sissies. I would kiss my fingers and put them on the bus window near Bea's face. Then I would leave to work my various after school jobs.

We stopped on the way home and I bought a case of oil and oil filter for my truck. As an afterthought, I went back and bought a filter for Beth's Ford as well.

We had dinner in a fine sit-down Chinese restaurant at Beth's suggestion. To make Beth happy, I attempted to eat with chopsticks and made a fool of myself. Beth could pick up a single grain of rice. We spent the remainder of the evening under the walnut trees, and talked about everything but politics.

At bedtime Elizabeth came to bed wearing her silk nightgown. Beth took her hair down and shook her head without me asking. When Beth got on the bed, I buried my hands in her hair caressing all those luscious curls. I put silk sheets on the bed for Beth and she didn't fail to notice. Beth ran her hands along the sheets enjoying the luxurious smooth texture. Then Beth pulled the nightgown over her head and she was wearing nothing underneath.

I was very gentle with Beth, holding her as if she was a fine porcelain doll. I kissed Beth's mouth many times, those sweet inviting lips. Those lips I wanted to kiss the first day I met her. Softly and lightly to start, followed by her cheeks, then the base of her throat and the sides of her neck. I kissed the lobs of her small precious ears and behind them, lifting her hair and blowing softly. I watched Beth shudder with pleasure as the goose bumps raised on her slim arms. My need for Beth was great and my heart was pounding in my chest with desire for her. But I held back my urgent need, as I did the first time I made love to Beatrice. We lay on the sheets facing one another and I kissed Beth's mouth long and deep. I ran my hands lightly down Beth's back my fingers caressing, touching and probing and lingering. I could sense, and feel and smell Beth's need as well and feel her wetness, the maddening musky smell of her wetness. I rubbed and lightly squeezed the round firmness of her marvelous ass cheeks. Beth returned my kisses and pulled me to her so that my rock hard penis was pushing up against her.

"I am not going to break, sweetheart and I want you to hold me closer." Beth said, kissing me and pushing her little tongue in my mouth in search of mine. I buried my hands in Beth's curls, returning her sweet kisses.

Beth then pushed me onto my back and straddled me, impaling herself on my rock hard cock. Beth leaned back with her back straight, Beth's hair falling forward in her face, neck and breasts. I reached up and caressed and stroked her firm round breasts as Beth rode me, her eyes closed in ecstasy. This was new to me, a woman on top and I liked it. I lay back and enjoyed the view. I moved along with Beth, matching her rhythm, and thrusting upward, while helping to support her weight. My beautiful Beth was a light as a feather, or so it seemed at the time. I waited for Beth's orgasm. Beth's little hand was covering her mouth to muffle her screams, as Beth's orgasm washed over her. This gesture was so precious to me, my Beth, always the lady. I could not hold mine any longer as I held her waist and pounded her. Beth's hands were in her long hair, holding it out of her face, smiling and watching me as I came in her sweet little cunt. Beth collapsed on top of me kissing my mouth and stroking my very short, cropped hair.

I held Beth for a time, she on top, my arms around her waist and bottom and Beth still as light as a feather. Exhausted, we fell asleep and woke up that way in the morning, and made love over again.

Beth asked if we could just hang around the house and I agreed. I got a cold shower again and didn't care while Beth made me a delicious western omelet, substituting jalapeno cheese for cheddar.

We went outside to putter around the house, as if we were an old married couple. Beth watered the garden and I changed the oil in my truck. I was underneath Beth's Ford removing the old filter when the wrench slipped from my hand. The filter hit my nose and covered my face and neck with dirty motor oil.

I crawled out from under her Ford swearing a blue streak. I banged my head on the bottom of the bumper on the way out.

Beth was standing by waiting to add the oil as soon as the new filter was in place. Elizabeth had her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. I just glared at her with my arms folded.

"I suppose you think this is funny. Sorry for the bad language, you didn't need to hear that" Beth composed herself and stood there smiling. Beth's eyes were shining with mirth.

I took my white tee shirt off and wiped my face with it. Beth just lost it and laughed hysterically. Being alone with Beth and hearing her laugh stirred more feelings in me that I hadn't had since Bea died. I laughed along with Elizabeth, picking Beth up and kissing her.

I put her in the back seat of the Ford sedan, and then pulled up her gingham print summer dress and removed her panties. I went down on Beth, licking and probing with my tongue, making her moan with pleasure. Beth had her feet up in the air and was bracing her little bare feet against the roof of the car. My little lady's hand was over her mouth, so precious, so ladylike...my God how I loved her.

We heard a car pulling up the driveways and we both sat up...it was Margaret!" I stood up and started walking toward her and Margaret drove right past me and parked next to Beth's car.

Margaret got out of her convertible and was grinning ear to ear. "What happened to you, Ricky? "Why is there dirty oil all over your face and hair and where is Elizabeth Susan?" Margaret asked, knowingly.

"Did you two loose something in Elizabeth's back seat?

"I'm right here, Margaret, I found the ice scraper, Richard. Thank you for helping me look? Beth said, holding up the ice scraper as evidence and getting out of her car.

"Elizabeth Susan!" Margaret exclaimed. "Why do you need an ice scraper in August. Is it the heat, or are you blushing, Elizabeth Susan.

Beth didn't answer............

"Well, never mind, I have all the fixings for vanilla ice cream this time and would love some mint iced tea. Richard can finish changing the oil, and you can go in the house and get out of the heat. He really should get his central air fixed."

Beth was standing with her back to me when I walked into the kitchen I walked up behind her and put my hands around her waist and blew on the back of her neck.

"You are giving me goose bumps." Beth whispered, taking my hands and squeezing.

"I know, where is Margaret?" I whispered.

"She is in the bathroom...why are you whispering. Beth whispered.

"I don't know, Beth, why are you whispering. I'll get the bowls down." I got a slap on the ass and a hug as I was reaching for the bowls.

On Sunday evening as Beth and I were sitting in the kitchen having tea and the rest of her cookies.

"Elizabeth, in fifteen minutes our deal is up. You met your obligation with dignity and grace. I offered you an out and you didn't take it. You kept your word. I handed Beth a large manila envelope. "This is for you." . Beth accepted the envelope and opened it without comment. Beth sat there looking at me with that funny look on her cute face again. At 12:30 AM, Beth got up from the table and started to walk out and just reached the back door. Spinning around, Beth returned and stood in front of me. And then Beth slapped my right cheek, hard and then stormed out of there, slamming the door. Inside the envelope was a receipt for her rent paid in full until the end of December. What the hell did I do wrong! I went to bed alone that night I did not sleep well at all...stupid, stupid...STUPID, I am so stupid.

Beth was gone before I went to work Monday, the same for Tuesday. On Wednesday evening I was sitting underneath the trees, waiting for Beth, when Margaret pulled up in her convertible. Margaret looked angry. The first thing that Margaret said to me was. "Richard! Are you out of your Goddamn mind? You put handcuffs on Elizabeth? I taught to better then that!"

I knew I was in trouble when Margaret called me Richard. If I had a middle name, that would have followed "Richard!"

Margaret blasted me like I was ten years old again When Margaret reprimanded me in no uncertain terms for climbing up on the water tower with my binoculars. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time, however I knew enough to keep my mouth shut and agree with Margaret. I was not allowed to watch television for one month. Margaret made me promise not to do that ever again, and I never did keeping my word to her. And then Margaret hugged me, kissing my face and she was shaking and crying, calling me her poor sweet boy.

Margaret told me that Elizabeth had not had money for the rent because of the Comptrollers Office Albany. They had issued the wrong tracking number on more then one occasion. Elizabeth switched from a Buffalo bank to the local credit union, therefore no rent check.

"Did it ever occur to you dummy, that Elizabeth liked you, perhaps even more then liked you? " Elizabeth was crying when she drove to my house to see me. So the lady looked at some dresses, big deal, Elizabeth was just curious."

"I know you are smitten with her." I thought to myself...smitten, now there is a word I have not heard in a long time. Of course I was, I loved Beth. I was thinking how Beth cuddled up to me in bed, and the goose bumps. And how Beth would stand with his hands on her hips and giving her head a little toss, and.................................. "Will you please wipe that goofy smile off of your face. Are you listening to me...that's better? You look at Elizabeth like you always looked at Beatrice. I can tell by the way you look at Elizabeth and talk about her. You gave Elizabeth the keys to your house for God sakes. What was the poor girl supposed too think, you big dummy? Do I have to draw you a map?"

"I told Elizabeth to surprise you, since obviously you were not going to make the first move. Then you go put handcuffs on her."

Your wife is dead, Richard. Like it or not, life goes on". "You do not have a bedroom closet. You have a shrine."

"You are right about everything, Margaret. Bea would have wanted me to move on." I said, my voice starting to break.

Margaret's tone softened and then she hugged me. Margaret hugged like she did when I was eight years and I was crying in the theatre when Bambi's mother was killed.

You don't ever have to worry about Elizabeth's ability to keep a secret and that's a good start.

"I'm glad that my Beth is not angry about the rent Margaret.

"It wasn't that you big dummy...honestly Ricky?" Margaret said kindly. "If you love the girl, and there is no doubt in my mind that you do, then just come out and say it. God knows you are like a son to me, Ricky. You can try the patience and best efforts of all the angels in heaven.... and Elizabeth can as well."

"I have some cardboard boxes in the car. I was hoping that you would finally come to your senses. Now let's go upstairs and clean out the closet and dressers. It's time to put things to rest".

Margaret left with boxes of cloths, shoes and cosmetics, but of course leaving behind Bea's jewelry.

When Margaret wasn't looking I took Bea's bottle of perfume and put it in my pocket. The last thing Margaret said to me was. "Give Elizabeth some time, I'm sure that she will come around eventually."

It was the middle of December. I watched Elizabeth come and go. We were polite to each other as if we had just met or were cautiously starting over. I resigned myself to the fact that I might never have her.

In January, Beth brought me the rent check on the first day of the month. Margaret was right, I just had to give Beth time. Beth was making the first move again because I was such a big dummy. Beth's had fixed her hair for me exactly like it was when we left Linda's. I was sure that Beth knew how I felt about her. I decided to be a gentleman and take it slow.

I invited Elizabeth in my kitchen for coffee and pound cake. "You look lovely, Elizabeth. Would you like to come in and have coffee and a piece of Linda's pound cake?"

Beth came and sat down in the kitchen and I ground the beans getting them ready for the pot. While I was filling the pot with water, Beth was filling out the rent check and signing it. Soon the coffee was ready and I brought us both a cup.

"Just how you like it, Elizabeth, half a teaspoon of sugar and lots of milk."

"Is there something that you want to tell me, Richard?" Beth asked, leaning forward and taking my hands in hers.

"No, nothing special, Elizabeth. Well as a matter of fact there is. I know the reason why you were late with the rent. It wasn't your fault. Would you like butter or jam for your pound cake?"

"Thank You, but no, I'll just have coffee. I have to save room for dinner. Stanley will be here in about an hour, to pick me up."

"Who is Stanley, Elizabeth?" I asked, squeezing my coffee cup.

"Oh, just somebody from the old neighborhood. We are going out for dinner and then see a movie, talk about old times."

"I was thinking, perhaps you and I could go bowling sometime, Beth. I have never been bowling before and you can teach me."

"That would be nice, you could bowl in my ladies league. I'm sure the other ladies wouldn't mind."

"I was thinking more in the line of private lessons, Beth."

"Will you look at the time?" Beth exclaimed. I didn't realize how late it was. Do you mind if I take my coffee with me? Thank you, you're such a dear."

After Beth left, I sat there for about 10 minutes, letting things sink in. You big dummy you, why didn't you tell her, I thought, stupid...stupid and STUPID!!!! Looking down at my spilled coffee, I noticed that my hand was bleeding. Somehow, I managed to pull the handle off of my coffee cup.

Stanley was ten minutes early. Instead of getting out of his vehicle and waiting for Beth, the idiot was honking the horn. I just happened to have my red plaid Woolrich hunting coat on and my green insulated rubber boots, and was outside shoveling snow. I walked up to the car with a snow shovel and said. "What the hell do you think you are doing, Pal?"

"I have a date with Beth." As soon as Stanley called my Beth, Beth, I wanted to punch the bastard in the mouth. "Who the hell are you, Buddy?" What business is it of yours?" Stanley asked.

"I'm Richard Adams, Ms. Adamczyk's landlord. You are parked in my driveway!"

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to let Beth know that I was here."

Damn him, I thought, the bastard said it again.

"Get out of the car then?" I said, opening the driver's side door.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?"

"Ms. Adamczyk is a Lady, Pal. The proper way to treat a Lady like Ms. Adamczyk is to meet her at her door. Next to escort the said Lady, Ms. Adamczyk to your vehicle and help Ms. Adamczyk in. That is what a gentleman would do, Pal, not sit in the driveway honking, manner less and clueless like an ignorant oaf.

"Who do you think are you, Beth's father or something?" Stanley said, trying to pull the door shut with the inside door handle. That not working, Stanley tried pulling on the top of the doorframe to get leverage, perfect.

I pulled Stanley out of his car, not an easy thing to do. Stanley was a big, strong, son of a bitch. We were grappling in the snow-covered driveway each trying to get the advantage. I managed with some effort to put him in a wristlock, applying pressure and getting him up on his toes.... "I said Ms. Adamczyk is a Lady. "If you do or say anything to upset her, I'll................................ As bad luck was mine lately, Elizabeth came walking out of the house. I let him go of Stanley, taking a step back.

Stanley immediately rushed to Elizabeth, taking her arm and escorted Beth to the car. "I would have met you at the door, Beth, but your landlord waylaid me in the driveway. I was trying to get out and my foot slipped on the icy floor mat. I must have accidentally hit the horn. Your landlord came charging up to me like some kind of a nut case making crazy accusations. Stanley continued, as he helped Elizabeth in and was about to close the passenger door, when.

"Richard!" I picked up the snow shovel and walked over to where Beth was sitting. "I would appreciate it if from now on if you not bother Stanley or any of my gentlemen friends. "My rent is paid in full and I will date anyone I like."

"Elizabeth I, I..." The bastard closed the door before I could finish, smiling at me as he walked by and said. "See you later, Rickey Stanley was still smiling at me as he got in on his side and closed the door. Elizabeth leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

They then drove away leaving me speechless. I had a death grip on the snow shovel, my knuckles turning white. What good would it do now to tell Beth that I loved her? Beth had already had found someone else. Or maybe she was trying to make me jealous. Beth was so damn stubborn! The hell with her then!

I waited up for Elizabeth to make sure Stanley walked Beth to the door when he brought her home. Stanley brought Beth back after midnight, helping her out of his car. He even walked Beth to the door and Elizabeth kissed his cheek again, and then he kissed Beth's cheek.

Stanley paused at his car looking at my house, smiling still. And then Stanley got in his car, beeping the horn once when he reached the end of the driveway.

For the next two months Elizabeth was hardly ever at home nights. I always waited up by the window to see that Beth made it home safe. Every Friday Stanley would pick her up. The perfect gentleman now, Stanley always brought Beth flowers. The bastard probably knew somebody who worked in a funeral home or cemetery. On the last Friday in February, Stanley spent the night with Elizabeth.