Elizabeth's Decent

Story Info
A succubus breaks the laws of Hell and must be punished.
1.2k words
3.03
15.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth tapped her foot in frustrated anticipation. She knew she had arrived at the appointed hour. Hell! Elizabeth had arrived on the spot early. Though time was such a relative term; especially down here in Hell. Her thin barbed tail wagged like an annoyed cat's. She waved strands of jet black hair from her sharp face and polished one of her little devil horns protruding from her head. Elizabeth was an attractive succubus but she served a grotesque Devil Lord who whored poor Elizabeth to the other Lords. Luckily she'd found someone that could help her escape Hell and make it to the world of the humans. Elizabeth was to meet her contact here; but he hadn't shown up yet. She was starting to get worried as she stretched her limbs and black bat wings.

Then, Elizabeth heard someone coming up from behind. She turned and saw her contact. A demon but he was disguised as a handsome human man in a white suit. "I was beginning to think you weren't going to show," Elizabeth crossed her arms at the suited man. He simply smiled at her as a horde of fat demons appeared behind him. "What's this?!" Elizabeth took a step back.

"You've broken the law," the suited man said to her, "We even have laws down here in Hell; and you know that. Slaves like you never escape Hell. Only the soldiers that fight Heaven get to go to the Prime Material world. However you're lucky; Hell doesn't have room for rule breakers like you. So you will get to go to the human world after all. But, before we send you off well get you used to the kind of life you'll be living there. Go on boys, have fun with her!" The suited man turned and walked away.

"Damn you!" Elizabeth roared as she charged the suited man. Suddenly, she was surrounded by several fat demons that took hold of her. They dragged her to the floor as Elizabeth flailed her limbs. However the demons were too strong and she couldn't free herself from the demons' grip. The demons' started to tie Elizabeth up with rope; restraining her arms behind her back. They laid Elizabeth on her back and a demon positioned himself to fuck Elizabeth raw. All she was wearing was long stockings and detached sleeves. There was no pesky clothes getting in the way of the demon penetrating Elizabeth; which he did with force. And there was no need to remove a shirt or bra so he could suck on Elizabeth's tits. He coated her nipples in his spit while he pounded his hips in to her. The sound of their thighs slapping together reached out far. Several more demons saw what was going on and decided to see if they could get in on it.

One of the fat demons sat on her stomach and wrapped Elizabeth's massive melons around his meaty cock. Elizabeth watched as the demon's blood red cock poked in and out from the top of her tightly squeezed tits. Another demon turned her head to the side and popped its cock into Elizabeth's mouth. He forced his cock down her throat making Elizabeth gag. The demon's cock was getting lathed in spit has he mercilessly pounded her throat. Elizabeth's pussy was receiving a hard pummeling as when. The demon was driving into her wet cunt with extreme speed and pressure. Then she felt the demon ravaging her cunt finally explode inside of her. There was so much thick warm cum it instantly sprayed out of Elizabeth. Then the demon titty fucking Elizabeth blasted her tits and chest with hot seed. And again she felt cum guzzle down her throat.

The demons flipped her over; laying her on top of a demon that plunged into her cum leaking cunt. Then one shoved its meaty demon cock into Elizabeth's asshole. While those two jack-hammered her two holes; several demons were making Elizabeth gurgle down their cocks. The demons came quickly; drowning and staining Elizabeth with their cum. The horde of demons surrounding them were stroking themselves off and flinging cum all over Elizabeth's body. She was covered head to toe in hot demon cum. Even her insides were full of their seed; her stomach; her womb. And the torture didn't end any time soon. As soon as one was done another would shove his dick into whatever available hole. And demons only needed a little time to recuperate unlike human men. Plus, more and more demons seemed to be joining the horde. It seemed like all of Hell wanted to see Elizabeth off.

Then the crowd started to clear way for a large demon. In fact, it was the Devil Lord that owned Elizabeth. He grinned wickedly down at the cum stained succubus, "Looks like this will be our last time together, so let's be sure to enjoy it." Elizabeth weakly tried to crawl away from the menacing devil. However, she could escape the Devil Lord's tentacles. They wrapped her up and hoisted Elizabeth into the air. Then a massive cock seeped out from the Devil Lord's black cloak. He slowly eased Elizabeth down on to the head of his cock. Elizabeth snapped her head back as the gigantic black cock penetrated her. The tentacles pulled her down the shaft until the head of the cock was smashed against her cervix. Elizabeth was barely half way down the Devil Lord's cock before it filled her up. The Devil Lord thrust his hips with power but in a slow steady manner. Every time he pumped forward Elizabeth would let out a great yelp.

"Quite down now," The Devil Lord said as one of his tentacles shot into Elizabeth's gapping mouth. Then four tentacles pierced Elizabeth's asshole and ground into her in an awkward rhythm. The tentacle slithering down her throat started to pour out a watery like liquid. Elizabeth had no choice but to drink it. The moment she did her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her body went completely limp as it just took the brutal fucking like a mindless sex doll. That's all Elizabeth had been her life and it was all she'd ever be. The Devil Lord viciously ravaged Elizabeth for an hour straight. Elizabeth lost track of how many times she'd cum; but the Devil Lord; not even once.

"It was fun, but I grow tired of this," The Devil Lord frowned, "Let's finish this!" The Devil Lord started to pump into her fast and Elizabeth could feel his massive cock start to swell. Then, a volcano of cum rushed out and blasted into Elizabeth's raw pussy. Gallons poured out of her; not to mention the gallon or two still in her. The Devil Lord let her drop to the floor and walked away. He didn't even say goodbye to his old succubus. A winged demon swept in and snatched Elizabeth into the air. The Demon fucked her pussy while Elizabeth was suspended in the air. Cum from the Devil Lord dripped to the ground as the flying demon drilled her in the sky. The demon horde had their way with Elizabeth for a whole day. But that's one day our time. One day in the Prime Material world was a month in Hell. After that day of grueling punishment the suited demon returned for her. Then he took her to the place where she would spend the rest of her days; as a whore for humans, demons, and angels. Whoever had the money; could have the girl.

The End