Elizabeth's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming a True Submissive to her Mistress.
2.6k words
4.07
19k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This may be the last entry into Elizabeth's Story as I've lost her as my muse for this tale. I always write for people and Elizabeth feels this is the end of her desire to reveal herself to the readers.)

*

Mistress finished her shopping and paraded me back down the street and into the car. By that time I had become inured to the humiliation of my ass and tits on display and the cat calls from those on the street. Most were demeaning, asking me what happened to my tits, where were they, and more. A few wanted my ass, puckered through the latex tights like a ripe melon ready for harvest. Mistress walked slowly, letting all of the comments come, and by the time we reached the car she climbed in leaving me on the street.

"Please Mistress, may I enter?"

I knew she would wait for me to beg, and then wait some more making me wonder if I were to be abandoned before finally releasing the lock and allowing me to enter. She never spoke on the ride home and I knew not to say anything unless it was in response to her. I let the memory of my abased parade in the streets fall from my thoughts and wondered what Mistress had in store for me tonight. The outfit indicated that while my tits and ass would certainly be abused, the way the outfit covered my pussy and asshole suggested that it was not Mistress' desire that I would derive the benefit of those holes being filled or used in any way.

Recalling the leaded weights and the new stronger rings that had been forced into my nipples meant I was in for some pain and the way my ass cheeks protruded from the tights, they too would be in for some punishment. I smiled inwardly at the thought of being used this way, or enduring the pain and eventually enjoying the delicious release it would bring me and hoped I could hold that release until Mistress granted me that single pleasure. Above all else I wanted, no needed to please Her.

Arriving at Mistress's home I was led to her living room and made to kneel on my hands and knees where I knew a coffee table had once been. Now all I saw were four large steel rings in the floor and two smaller ones one on side. Mistress positioned me so that my wrists were near two of the large steel rings and, using steel handcuffs secured each wrist to a separate ring. She similarly cuffed each of my ankles then left me alone. She returned shortly, too soon for me to absorb my situation and set a vase of flowers on the small of my back.

"It would not be good for you slut if those flowers were to fall."

I sharp slap of her hand on my bare ass cheek accompanied her remarks and I steadied myself to keep the vase from tumbling. I heard the doorbell ring and Mistress left to answer it. She returned with another woman, young and very pretty. She had red hair and green eyes, stood about five foot nine and while very thin her tits were huge. Mistress said to her.

"This slut will be the center of the party tonight, Susan. I need you to dress and prepare food and drinks for the guests. Slut is not to be engaged in conversation. Slut is a piece of furniture, a piece of art whatever. I need to dress for my guests, may I trust you to be ready in time?"

"Certainly Maam. I do appreciate the job for the night and if there is anything more you need, anything at all, please use me as you wish."

"I already have one slut for the crowd Susan, but if she falters?? Well you never know. Now off to work with you Slut. Remember my warning!"

"Yes Mistress."

I replied doing my best to be still, making the act of staying still all the harder. I could feel the weight of the new nipple rings pulling my nipples down and could not help but look at the two unused small rings embedded just below my tits. I was anxious for the party to commence yet did my best to control my escalating desire for what I suspected was to come.

When Susan returned to the room she was dressed in an apron and heels, nothing else. The apron was stiff white cotton, just a bit too small to cover her ample tits. Just long enough to cover her cunt, but her ass was left open. I found myself imagining her and I entangled with her pussy pressed to my mouth, Oh how I wanted to taste her. As she moved about the room I could smell her pussy more and more. The promise of the party she was to serve was making her wet and the aroma of her sex was intoxicating. I wanted to suck her pussy and drink her juices. I wanted to feel her orgasm on my face.

Mistress returned to the room in a beautiful, albeit shear dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy were more evident then if she's walked into the room stark naked. She held a riding crop in one hand and a whip in the other. I braced myself but she merely laid them on my back next to the vase and went to the door as the bell rang.

I group of women, all very attractive entered the room and the noise of their conversations filled the air. I saw blondes, brunettes and red heads as well as one woman whose head was shaved bald. All were in great shape with curves in the right places and hardened nipples tenting their blouses or dresses. The sat in the sofa's and love seats that surrounded me and used my body to hold their drinks, to rest their feet and support their dishes filled with the snacks Mistress' waitress had passed between them.

I could occasionally hear the splat of a hand smacking into what I imagined was Susan's naked ass and lots of laughter. One woman, the one with the shaved head soon got up and went to the powder room. When she returned a few minutes later she leaned over and whispered something to Mistress. I heard Mistress laugh and then say.

"Well that what slut is here for. She can take care of that for you, just bend over for her." The bald woman came and knelt in front of my face, kneeling away from me and hoisting her skirt up over her hips then spread her ass cheeks and said.

"I understand you're the toilet paper tonight slut, clean me!"

I saw the remnants of her shit and piss and cringed before pushing my head forward and licked her pussy clean, using the pungent taste of her urine to mask the musky awful taste and feel of her bowel waste. I did not shirk my Mistress's wishes and used my tongue to penetrate and clean the inside of her ass as well as the outside. Soon others were getting up and coming back to present me with their urine soaked pussies and shit covered asses. As I was pushing my tongue deep into one woman's asshole I heard the felt the sting of the riding crop on my left ass cheek. The shock of the lash forced me forward embedding my tongue deep into her asshole. Again and again the crop pummeled my ass cheeks and my tongue dove in and out of her ass. I felt feet resting on my shoulders and a cold drink on my back and I made sure not to move so much that the vase tumbled.

At some point the "fun" of me cleaning pussies and asses abated and I saw Mistress lying on the carpet near me. She held the bag of lead weights and was reaching over to attach a small one to my left nipple ring. The weight easily clipped on to my ring and as she released her hand the weight dropped, yanking my nipple down hard. I swallowed a scream as Mistress moved back with another weight for my right nipple. The weights were unbalanced and the one on the right much heavier then the one on the left causing me to feel different levels of pain in each of my tits. As I got used to the aching in my nipples Mistress would attach another weight and the pain would double. By the time she was done there were at least ten lead weights on each ring and I could see my nipples being stretched to an ungodly length and the noise from my throat was no longer so subtle.

Someone else had taken up the whip and was working it over my ass, rhythmically, first one cheek then the other, fast then slow, down near my thigh then up near my spine then again and again on the softer fleshy cheek itself. I was too busy working to convert the pain while not letting the vase fall that I did not notice when Mistress fitted a gag ring into my mouth and secured it behind my head. She pulled my hair so my head fell back, further stretching my tits and putting additional pressure on my weighted nipples. Mistress then wedged a funnel into my mouth then someone squatted over the funnel and released a stream of hot piss right into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow the pungent liquid and it was all I could do to not gag. The pain in my nipples was blossoming and my ass was receiving a steady lashing from the whip as I guzzled the warm piss.

After all of the women had emptied their bladders and filled my belly the action stopped and I was allowed time to rest. Not that I was released from any bonds, nor were the weights removed from my nipples but the whipping stopped and the funnel was removed, though the gag wasn't. The whip went silent and the heat radiated from my ass and my pussy dripped like a broken faucet. I was left in the room while the woman all went in to dine. All the abuse had brought me so close to orgasm I was afraid I'd cum without Mistress's permission, now as the glow ebbed and I realized I would not yet get to enjoy the wonder of that orgasm I wept silently to myself at the lost opportunity. The taste of piss filled my mouth and throat as I listened to the women enjoying their meal. The night was young, my tits were sore and my ass was tender and I was still anxious for the women to resume, I lived for the humiliation and for the hope that I could cum, a huge whole body fucking orgasm. It was just a matter of time and patience and I knew Mistress would allow me that moment of pure pleasure, though not before a good deal more humiliation and abuse.

I heard them returning from dinner and caught one woman asking.

"So can we strap on a fat cock and open that slut of yours up Lisa?"

"Slut is here to serve us, ladies, she will gladly do whatever I ask of her. If its strap on cocks the strap them on, if you want her to take you orally then sit on her face and smother her with your cunts. Ladies, my slut is here for you. Be imaginative, and most of all enjoy your selves. In addition I've a real treat for you."

As Mistress spoke she went to the closet and retrieved a very realistic cock. It almost looked as if it had been severed from some very well endowed man. Mistress showed it to all the ladies who in general remarked at how long it had been since they'd had a man. Mistress then placed the back end of the cock into the gag ring in my mouth and carefully screwed it into place. I now had a cock jutting from my mouth.

"Remember ladies when the men in out lives took such pleasure in fucking our faces? Do you remember how they would cum in our mouths making us choke on their seed? Well tonight you get to have some of that fun, you can fuck my sluts face and enjoy it too!"

Then she called for Susan, the maid who'd been their serving wench. She brought her to stand in front of me and removed her apron revealing her shaved bald pussy.

"Go ahead Susan, fuck my sluts face and get that cock nice and wet."

Squatting in front of me to lower her cunt to my cock Susan slid her pussy over the cock till her labia met my face, then she moved back. She slowly, at first, fucked my face and the action of her thrusts made the almost forgotten weights hung on my nipple rings sway and inflict tremors once again in my tits. As Susan began to rock into me ever faster I felt the sting of a whip on my naked ass cheeks. Coupled with the now constant pain in my nipples I felt my own body slide towards orgasm. I was lost in my own feelings when Susan orgasmed and came all over my face, her pussy juices flooding my face and coating me with her pungent arousal.

Sliding off my facial cock I could not help but stare at her red and inflamed cunt, her pussy convulsing in her orgasm and I came too. After that the others came and mounted my mouth and I soon lost track of everything as one long and continuous orgasm wracked my frail little girl body. When the action stopped my arms gave out and I fell face forward towards the floor. Mistress laughed and slid her hand under my chest and removed the weights that had so tormented my tits. I had no time to enjoy the moment as she locked my rings to the rings embedded in the floor. I felt the thin strip of material that had covered my asshole and pussy pulled to the side and a dildo entered my wet and ready pussy. It felt so good to have that hard cock inside me that I failed to realize that when the thrusts began my nipples would be forced forward and of course being locked in place could only stretch in severe pain and I howled. The cock still locked into the gag ring muffled my screams, but the assault on my nipples continued or some time as the women fucked both of my holes again and again.

At some point it all stopped and I felt arms reaching under me to free my tits, other hands releasing my ankles. I'd have fallen over to the floor if allowed but I felt myself being carried and peeked to see Susan holding me and taking my to Mistresses bedroom. Mistress was trailing behind her casually whipping her ass as we went.

Once in Mistresses room, Susan was made to bed down on the floor at the foot of Mistresses bed as I was wrapped into Mistresses arm and she cooed in my ear.

"You were a good slut for Mistress tonight. Did you enjoy yourself slut?"

"Yes Mistress! Thank you!"

Enveloped in her arms I recalled the soft caress of Marie and hoped that this Mistress would never do what Marie had done. I slept and dreamt of what tomorrow would bring and how I could better serve my Mistress.