Elizabeth's Surprise Visitors

Story Info
Sub gets a surprise.
2.2k words
3.83
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a special night tonight," my boyfriend, Ben says to me.

"Oh yeah? What's so special?"

"You'll see." He always turns everything into a surprise. I hate surprises and he knows it. I feel a little tingling deep in my pussy. It turns me on when he does things to me that I hate. "Go put on your skankiest outfit, I want you looking like the dirty whore you are."

I squeal and run to our bedroom. In my large closet I survey my choices. I could go for lace, but that is more sexy than slutty. Ben prefers leather when he wants to get really filthy with me. I pull my leather miniskirt up my tanned, toned legs. It doesn't cover all of my ass and I don't dare wear any panties. Next I pull my strapless leather bra over my full breasts. It looks just like a thick leather strap covering my large, hard nipples and doesn't provide any support for my heavy tits. I work out everyday to keep my body looking good, I know Ben wouldn't accept me if I didn't.

I step into my highest black heels and strut to our bathroom. I look at myself with pride. I'm 5'5 and 120lbs, not stick skinny, and my curves are in all the right places. My hair is so dark brown that it looks almost black. It's wavy and wild, falling past my breasts. I put on black eyeliner and I'm finished getting ready. Standing back to admire myself, I think I look like a streetwalker. 'Good,' I think, 'Ben likes it when I look like a common hooker.'

I am about to walk out into our living room when I hear other voices mixed with Ben's. Men's voices. 'Fuck! I can't let anyone see me like this.' I call out his name to come help me.

"Get out here now!" he yells at me. We've never had any guests join us in our games. This must be his surprise.

I can feel my cheeks burning red and I slowly walk into our living room. There are two other men that I don't recognize standing on either side of Ben. They leer at me and I can see their bulges growing through their slacks. I look to the ground, too embarrassed to look at them in their faces.

"Jason," Ben gestures to the man on his left, "and Paul, meet Elizabeth, your whore for tonight." My entire body is flush with shame. "Turn around and give them a show. Go on, be a good little whore." I turn around slowly, tears forming in my eyes and wetness forming in my pussy. Ben laughs at me, furthering my humiliation. I can see our spreader bar on the floor, along with handcuffs, nipple clamps, and our flog. The toys lay there mocking me and giving me a hint as to what will happen tonight.

"Good job, Ben, she's really hot" Jason says. He's a few inches taller then Ben, around 6'2 and has blond hair, unlike Ben's black mane. Paul grunts in agreement. He is shorter than the others by around 4 inches but is stockier than both.

"Get into position" Ben delivers my instruction with a hint of evil. I turn around and get onto my hands and knees and press my cheek against the hardwood floor. My legs are spread, exposing my pussy and showing the men how turned on I am. I can feel cold metal against my hot skin as one of them attaches the spreader bar to my ankles. "Now, Elizabeth, here are your rules for tonight. One: you will serve these men as if they were me. Two: You will not speak unless asked a question. Three: You will not, under any circumstances, cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand." My words come out quivering. I have never been shared before and the anticipation is both thrilling and scary.

"Move your arms forward" Jason says to me. I push my arms in front of me, resting my body on my shoulders and head. He attaches the cold handcuffs to my wrists and I am immobilized.

My wetness runs down my legs, humiliating me by revealing how hot being helpless makes me. I feel a hand run along my inner thigh, it's rougher than Ben and the wonder of what will happen makes my pussy gush.

"What a wet pussy you have, you're loving this." Its the first I have heard Paul speak. His voice is deep and gravelly. He delivers a hard smack on my right ass cheek. It hurts like hell and I bite my bottom lip to stifle a scream. He smacks me again on my right cheek and it hurts even more than the first. I want him to even out the pain with a smack to my left ass cheek but he doesn't. He hits me a final time on the right cheek and my ass burns.

I feel a pair of hands running along my back and they slide to my hanging breasts. They squeeze my heavy tits and the feeling is muffled through the leather of my bra. Jason grabs a handful of my thick hair and pulls me up by it. I keep my arms raised above my head and a tear rolls down my cheek. He reaches around me to unclasp and pull off my bra while Paul raises my skirt to rest on my hips. Jason has taken off his clothes and stands naked in front of me. He has a thin body, not an inch of fat on him, and not much muscle either. His cock is long and thin while his balls hang low in the heat of our house. He rubs his cock all over my face and I close my eyes in shame.

"Open your eyes when I'm touching you!" I open them, surprised and ashamed that I displeased him. "For that, I'll have to punish you." I watch as he walks over and picks up the flog. Paul begins to tease my pussy, running his fingers lightly along its perimeter and avoiding my clit. Jason raises the flogger and nods to Paul. He comes down hard on my left nipple and just at the moment of impact Paul rams a finger up my soaking cunt. I begin to cry silently, tears streaming down my face in pain. Paul withdraws his finger, my juices are running down over his knuckles and dripping onto the hardwood. He reaches over and smears my musky juices on my cheek. Jason hits me again on my left nipple and this time Paul shoves two fingers into me. My whole body shudders in pleasure and pain. My right nipple is aching for the attention that my left receives.

For the first time Ben speaks up. He has been sitting on a chair, watching and slowly stroking his cock. "She's not used to uneven treatment of her body. I always give her the same amount of hits to each nipple or ass cheek." Jason grins.

Paul hands him only one nipple clamp and I'm begging silently for it to be for my right nipple. He slowly opens the clamp and puts it in place over my right nipple but doesn't clamp down. "Yeah right, bitch." He laughs and clamps it down on my left nipple and I jump and whimper in pain.

Jason walks behind me and Paul takes his place. For the first time I see Paul naked and his cock is huge. Its not as long as Jason's but nearly twice as thick. His huge balls are covered in light brown hair and he sticks them against my mouth. I begin to lick at them and suck, angry for the hair tickling my mouth. Precum drips down his rigid cock and lands on my nose. My one nipple is on fire while the other is in almost painful yearning for a hard touch.

Jason shoves his cock deep in my pussy without warning. I nearly choke on Paul's nuts in my mouth. The cock in my cunt feels good and my pussy juice drips down his cock. He pulls out and presses his cock against my tight asshole. Paul takes his balls away from my mouth and shoves his thick cock in. Its almost too much for my mouth to handle and I begin sucking hard on the huge head. I relax my ass to let Jason slowly ease his cock past my tight rim and deep into my ass. My pussy juices on his cock provide more than enough lubrication for him to slide in easily.

Both men begin fucking me hard. My pussy aches for something in it and my right nipple desires the sharp pain that is coming from my left. I try to forget about my nipples and focus on the double fucking I'm receiving. I can feel my orgasm drawing near but I ignore it, forcing it away. I will not cum, I cannot cum. My asshole hurts from the stretching but I'm thankful that it's Jason's thin cock and not Paul's massive one. I squeeze my ass muscles a few times and Jason moans, pushing his cock deeper into my ass and shoots his cum deep inside me. He lets out a little laugh and pulls his dick out.

I thought he would be done torturing me once he came but as soon as he pulled out he grabs the flog and a handful of my hair. "Shouldn't have been so hasty, you might regret that now." He begins his slow torment of my right ass cheek, pulling my hair all the while. Cum drips out of my asshole with each smack he delivers. He purposely ignores my left cheek, leaving me with too much pain in one cheek and nothing in the other.

All of a sudden Paul grabs my head with both hands and pushes his dick down my throat, holding it there for a few seconds. I can't breath and begin to panic when he pulls out and shoots my face with his cum. Not a drop goes into my mouth.

Both men wipe their flaccid cocks on my body and dress. They thank Ben and leave. I have cum on my face and all over my body. One nipple clamp is secured to my left nipple and my right ass cheek is red. Ben lovingly kneels down and takes off my handcuffs and nipple clamps, letting me drop my arms. "Don't wipe anything off. You aren't done yet, my cock is still full." I nod my head and some cum drips onto my breasts. My one nipple burns from the blood coming back into it. He bites it and I scream. He reaches behind me and takes off the spreader bar, rubbing my ankles with love.

My body is pulsing with the need to cum. I fear any touch will put me over the edge but I know that I can hold off, years of Ben's training has taught me to. I can't wait until he lets me cum but I know that he won't until he is done.

"On your back, legs spread, knees up." I jump into position and look him in the eyes. He grabs the flog and delivers a hard smack to my clit. I scream in pain and he begins to rub my clit with the flog. I can feel my orgasm begin when he hits me on the clit again, effectively stopping my orgasm. He then delivers three rapid fire hits to my left nipple, ignoring my right.

"Get on your knees." I get into the position for the second time tonight. He bends me over so my cheek is pressed against the floor again. He pushes his cock head against my pussy hole and slams into me. My whole body aches with need. He slowly thrusts and I ignore the edge of orgasm that vibrates my body down to my toes. I love the full feeling of his throbbing cock filling my pussy. He fits inside me just right, to the point where it hurts a little bit. He begins slamming into me hard and my face slides against the wood, slippery from cum. He grabs my hips hard, bruising them and holds me as close as he can as he cums, shooting his load as far up my pussy as he can.

I know it will be my turn to cum now and I shiver in anticipation. My whole body is aching and I need him to touch my right nipple and left ass cheek. I'm imagining him putting the nipple clamp on both nipples and flogging my ass evenly until I cum. My pussy drips with both of our juices in excitement.

He pulls out and says "Clean this mess up and then you may have a shower. I am going to bed."

"But Sir, I need to cum, I have to cum!"

"No! You will not cum tonight! I am not bringing you to orgasm and neither are you. I'm not going to let you cum for a week, and we have more visitors tomorrow." With that he turned and left.

I begin to cry as I wipe the cum off my face and begin to clean up the room.