Ella's Birthday Treat

Story Info
She awaits a surprise and gains a punishment.
8k words
4.35
29.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining brightly through the window, flooding the newly decorated bedroom as Ella was still in dreamland. Usually Ella was up early every morning, but had decided to have a lie-in, as today was her birthday. She felt she deserved it today with all the hard work she’d done to get her bedroom exactly how she wanted it and she knew her Master would be pleased with her.

The clock radio had been set to go off at 10am and suddenly the room was surrounded by the soothing sounds of classical music, (Usually she listened to sloppy love songs or loud heavy rock.) as Ella began to slowly waken, yawning and stretching sleepily, her eyes still closed, she began to think of her Master as she always did upon waking. He was the most important person in her life and she constantly thought about him when awake and often dreamt about Him whilst sleeping.

As she was slowly awakening and thinking about her Master, her body began to tingle, it was a lovely feeling, she felt her pussy tighten and clench, she brought her hand up to her naked breasts and began to stroke her nipples, they were already stiff and erect, and as she gently circled her nipples she felt the pull and tightening in her pussy again.

Her fingers automatically went down to her pussy, she felt the hotness and wetness already there and couldn’t stop herself from touching her clit, gently circling and stroking at first and then applying more pressure as the tingles coursed through her body, she parted her legs wider and ran her finger up and down her wetness, thinking about her Master sat at the end of the bed watching her like he adored to do.

Ella was near to orgasm when suddenly her eyes flew open and she woke up with a start, she realised what she had been doing, she was horrified, mortified, angry and ashamed, because she knew she always needed her Masters permission to play. She was confused with herself because she hadn’t realised what she had been doing, perhaps she’d slept too long, but she knew that wouldn’t be a good enough excuse for her Master.

“Damn and blast,” she thought to herself, “Now I’ll be for it.”

Why, oh why couldn’t she learn. Her Master had been patient long enough with her on this matter and she still let Him down, and herself. She knew she’d have to confess to Him immediately.

Ella jumped up quickly, grabbing her black silk robe as she ran downstairs. Her Master insisted knowing straight away if ever Ella had regressed or not followed His orders.

The guilt and disappointment were etched on her face as she decided whether to telephone and confess or send Him an e-mail. She looked at her watch, 10.30am it said, so that decided it for her, she knew her Master wouldn’t be too happy been called at work, so she flicked the computer on and waited for it to fire up.

It whirred louder than usual as she sat waiting, or was it just that she was so tense?

Once logged on to her e-mails, she deleted all the usual junk, and then noticed an e-mail from Master.

“Whoo hoo.” She smiled to herself, she loved the way her Master often left her little love notes to read throughout the day.

“Awwwww.” She cried as she read it, Ella had momentarily forgotten what day it was and was delighted that her Master had remembered. In the mail He said to have a lovely, relaxing, pampering day and to be ready at 5pm for the knock on the door, as that’s what time He would be arriving.

Ella’s emotions were all over the place now, she was angry at herself for playing without permission this morning, because she’d been so good lately, and this had now put a dampener on her birthday, she knew Master would be disappointed in her.

Clicking on to the compose button, a few stray tears trickled down her face, sniffing and wiping them away with the back of her hand, she began to type.

“Please forgive me Master, I woke up this morning thinking about you, I must have been dreaming and I errrr started to play,” She added a sad face “ I woke up properly just before orgasm and I am truly sorry if I’ve let you down.” She signed it “Love from Your truly sorry slave, Ella xxxx.” P.s. “ Thank You Master for the wonderful Birthday greeting.” Ella logged off.

She padded down the stairs to the kitchen, her throat parched and dry, and ready for a strong cup of black coffee. Glancing at the kitchen clock, she was surprised to see it was already 11.15am.

“Gawd.” she thought, half the days gone already. As she flicked the kettle, on she spooned coffee into her cup and reached for a cigarette, lighting it, inhaling deeply.

She relaxed slightly, trying to breathe deeply knowing she’d made a big mistake earlier, but knowing that at least she’d confessed to her Master what she had done. She knew even though it was her birthday that Master wouldn’t let her off.

A big sigh escaped her lips as the kettle boiled, she poured the water into the cup, gave it a stir, then went and sat down at the kitchen table. She reached for another cigarette, lit it, it always calmed her nerves when she felt stressed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, it was too shrill and she’d been meaning to get another doorbell that played nice music. Taking her cig with her, dropping ash on the floor as she went, grrring at herself, knowing she’d have to sweep it up she answered the door.

There was a guy standing there with the biggest bunch of mixed flowers she’d ever seen she loved flowers. Ella thanked the guy on the doorstep and took the flowers inside.

Going back into the kitchen, she stubbed out the cigarette into the over flowing ashtray and tore open the card that was attached to the flowers.

A great big grin covered her face as she read. "Many happy returns darling, I want you to pamper yourself today, so at 12pm go along to the beauty parlour, everything is paid for. See you at 5pm and enjoy your day sweetheart. I love you lots. From your loving Master, XX.”

“ Awwww. “ How sweet and lovely Ella thought, smiling to herself, she loved how her Master was always thoughtful.

“ Oh crikey, “ She thought to herself, I better get a move on if I’m to be at the beauty parlour by 12pm.

It was a good job it was only 5 minutes away, round the corner.

She gulped down her coffee, whilst pulling vases out of the cupboards to accommodate the lovely flowers she’d been given. She quickly shoved the flowers into each vase, willy nilly, because she knew she didn’t really have the time, as she didn’t want to be late for her appointment. She looked at the gorgeous flowers smiling, mentally telling her self that she would tidy and arrange them nicely when she got back.

As fast as she could, she threw the cup into the sink, emptied the dirty smelly ashtray, got the brush and pan out and hurriedly swept the ash off the floor.

Looking at the clock on the wall, she dashed upstairs, threw off her robe, ran into the bathroom and switched on the shower, the water was luke warm and it was the quickest shower she’d ever had in her life, then once she was reasonably dry, she pulled out her old jeans and a sweater, and headed off down the stairs, grabbing her handbag and mobile phone as she went.

“Wow,” she thought, “That was a rush but I’ll get there just on time if I run.” And at exactly 12pm Ella opened the door to the beauty parlour.

Walking over to the smiling receptionist, panting slightly with the running she’d done, she said. "Mrs. Freeman for a 12 o’ clock appointment."

“Ah yes Madam, come this way please.“

Ella giggled to herself at been called Madam, as she followed the lady into a room down the corridor. Once there she sat down and waited, looking around the elegantly designed room.

There was a cubicle, a chair, music playing in the background and in the middle of the room a long comfy looking bed, with a small table at the side with various lotions and oils. It only took Ella a couple of minutes to glance around the room before the door burst open.

A petite red headed girl ran into the room almost breathless. “Sorry to keep you waiting Madam, I’m Jo and I’m your beauty therapist for the day.“

"Wonderful," Ella replied smiling back. "I’m looking forward to my day of pampering." “Good.” said Jo. “Now if you could please just undress down to your underwear, and slip this robe on, we can begin.“

“Oh shit,“ thought Ella what ruddy underwear? She wasn’t allowed to put underwear on unless her Master specifically told her she could.

As Ella stood and walked across to the bed where the gown lay, she prayed that Jo wouldn’t look across and see that she was naked under her clothes. As quick as she could Ella stripped off her clothes and reached out for the robe, dropping it in her panic, she bent down to pick it up and saw that Jo was staring wide eyed at her.

Highly embarrassed neither girl said a word as Ella fastened the robe and lay out on the bed.

Jo gave Ella a shy smile and said, “ Your first treatment today is a relaxing facial, followed by a massage.”

“ Nice one “ thought Ella, thinking again how thoughtful her Master was.

Closing her eyes, she began to relax as Jo began to gently rub lotion onto her face, cleansing her skin first, then moisturising it. Ella was thankful that Jo worked on in silence, it gave her chance to think about tonight and the time she would spend with her Master.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted as Jo asked Ella to remove her robe and lay face down for her next treatment which was to be an all over massage, front and back.

“Oh gawd.“ Ella so wished she had underwear on, it was embarrassing to lie there naked in front of a complete stranger, and she felt her face getting hotter and redder by the minute, and even more so when she realised that Jo would see the loving marks, the red welts on her arse left there by her Master from the previous day.

She knew that nothing would be said or commented on but she still felt a little ashamed.

As Ella disrobed and lay quickly on her front, she heard Jo give a quick gasp, which she tried to cover up with a small cough.

That made Ella smile, slightly, because she was really proud of the marks Master left on her body.

Jo placed a warm fluffy white towel over Ella’s rear to spare her any more embarrassment, and then as warm oil was poured onto Ella’s back, she felt Jo’s hands moving up and down her taut muscles and up to her shoulders, then back down again.

She tensed up slightly as she felt the towel been removed, then Jo’s hands were moving across her buttocks, massaging gently.

Ella felt sure the massage would have been heavier if the welts on her arse weren’t apparent, maybe Jo felt sorry for her. Jo massaged her from the neck, shoulders, down to her back, her buttocks and the backs of her legs, it felt wonderfully calm and relaxing and Ella drifted back into her thoughts again.

Her first thought was her Masters reaction when He saw the newly decorated bedroom. He would be so surprised and hopefully pleased with his subbie for using her initiative.

She was picturing her bedroom now. The king size water bed in the middle of the room, 3 walls covered from ceiling to floor in mirrors, the ceiling also mirrored directly above the bed, and the other wall with a variety of hooks and pulleys attached.

Ella had decorated the long wall with chains hanging, and all Masters toys which consisted of crops, paddles, canes and floggers lying neatly, and displayed on the walls, there would be no more fumbling about trying to find the toy Master asked for.

Ella thought her new bedroom was the neatest thing ever, erotic and alluring, exciting and romantic and this was her surprise for her Master.

She knew He would enjoy fucking her whilst looking in the mirrors, it would be a little like living through their own porno movie, and they’d be the stars.

Ella felt herself getting hot and wet in between her pussy and she was shocked out of her thoughts with hearing Jo telling her to, “Turn over please, Madam.”

As Ella turned over she prayed that she hadn’t left a damp patch on the white sheet, her pussy felt as if it had been dripping, she wished she could stop thinking about all the things that made her horny.

She kept her eyes closed and her legs tightly together as Jo began to oil and massage her arms, it felt heavenly.

Jo had such strong fingers even though she was petite, and they seemed to be working magic on Ella’s body as they moved from one arm across to the other.

Ella’s body suddenly tensed as she felt the fingers move across her breasts, Jo was gently kneading her breasts. Ella knew her nipples were standing to attention, she let out a small groan as finally Jo’s fingers concentrated on her nipples, her fingers softly circling each nipple in turn, her eyes opened and she looked up at Jo, Jo had a faraway look in her eyes as she continued to stroke and massage.

Suddenly Ella had a nasty thought, maybe this was her Masters way of seeing how far he could trust her, should she just jump up off the table and ask Jo what the hell she thought she was doing, or should she just let her carry on.?

Ella knew her Master would be angry if He thought that she’d allowed herself to be touched where only Master could touch, so she roughly pushed Jo’s hands away and sat up, grabbing at her robe and slipping it over her shoulders.

Jo looked momentarily stunned.

Ella was shaking, she didn’t know whether it was because of the lovely way Jo had made her feel or whether she was just plain terrified in case this was a test of some sort.

Stuttering the words out, Ella asked Jo why the massage was so personal, she’d had all over body massages before, but never had the masseur touched her in a personal way.

Jo’s bottom lip began to tremble, she covered her face with her hands and began to cry.

“I’m so very sorry Madam, I just got carried away, please don’t report me or I’ll lose my job.“

As shocked as she was, Ella felt sorry for the girl and after thinking about it told Jo that she wouldn’t report her to the Management, but would have to tell her Master what had happened.

Jo broke down at this point and sobbing thanked Ella, she began to explain that she’d just got carried away when she’d seen the beautiful red welts across Ella’s arse, and her wet dripping pussy, she just felt so very turned on and couldn’t help herself.

She also confided to Ella that she too was a submissive, and realised what the marks were there for, and that she’d recently been hurt by her own Master, in that He had decided to release her from her collar, and she just wanted to feel some closeness.

Ella understood, Jo was extremely upset and remorseful and murmured some kind words to try and get her to calm down.

Once Jo had stopped crying she said, “I expect you won’t want me to finish your beauty session now.”

Ella thought about it for a brief moment and replied, “Are you kidding, of course I’d like you to continue, it’s my Masters treat for me.” She said with a big grin across her face.

Jo was ecstatic, she knew she’d done wrong, but was grateful to be given a second chance at redeeming herself, she needed this job.

Ella slipped the robe back off and lay down.

Immediately Jo covered her with a soft white towel and resumed the massage, she kept it strictly professional this time, moving down Ella’s body to her legs, massaging each one in turn.

Ella once again felt wet and horny, ever since she’d played this morning she’d been longing for the time her Master would be there, she wished Jo’s fingers were her Masters fingers and drifted off into her dreams again.

Her bedroom was now like a small dungeon, with the new hooks and pulleys along the wall, she pictured her Master chaining her by her arms and hoisting her so she stood on tip toe, He had often told her that this is what would happen and that He would then be able to do as He pleased with her, watching her legs buckle as He teased and tormented her.

She couldn’t wait to see his face when he appeared at 5pm.

All of a sudden the massage stopped.

Ella opened her eyes to see Jo clearing away the massage oils, and putting nail varnish and manicure things on the small table beside the bed.

Jo explained that now she was going to manicure her hands and feet. She asked Ella which colour she preferred.

Ella chose a bright red because she felt wicked, hot and horny and knew her Master would approve of her choice.

As Jo began the manicure, Ella thought that by now her Master would have read the e-mail she’d sent this morning, confessing that she’d lapsed and been disobedient yet again.

Ella’s heart skipped a beat thinking about the harsh punishment that she knew she’d be getting later; a small tear fell down Ella’s cheek.

Jo quickly stopped and asked if she’d hurt Ella.

“No Jo, it isn’t you.“ replied Ella.

Jo heaved a sigh of relief and carried on with the manicure.

Ella felt she ought to explain to Jo and put her at her ease.

She told Jo what she’d done this morning, and the guilt she felt at disobeying her Master.

Jo understood and sympathised with Ella. It felt good to be able to talk to someone who understood, as Ella didn’t have many friends she could confide in about the lifestyle her and Master led.

The two girls seemed to be getting along now, and both were animated and chattering away to each other. Ella knew she had found a friend, and Jo felt the same too.

Once the manicure and pedicure were finished Jo asked if Ella would like a cuppa.

“Yes please Jo,“ She said smiling, “A cup of black coffee would be perfect.”

Jo quickly went off and brought Ella a steaming cup of coffee.

As she sipped at her coffee, Ella asked Jo what was next.

“Your hair Madam,” beamed Jo, “I’ll just go and prepare the wash basin for you.” and she skipped away.

She’s a good kid thought Ella, just a bit down on her luck, and putting a brave face on after losing her Master.

Ella knew how devastated she herself would feel, if ever anything happened, and she were to lose her Master.

Her life would end, there’d be no point in going on, so she decided to befriend Jo, and as soon as Jo came back into the room, Ella asked her if perhaps sometime she’d like to go round to her house, for a coffee and a chat, or maybe meet up somewhere and go out for a drink.

Jo couldn’t help but show how delighted she was, and agreed that, “Yes, that would be lovely, thank you so much Madam.”

Ella giggled and said, “Great, but on one condition, please call me Ella and not Madam lol.”

“Ok Ella,” said Jo smiling. “Soon as you’ve finished your coffee, follow me please”

Ella sipped the last of her coffee and stood up.

Jo led the way into another room and sat Ella down next to a hand basin.

Both girls still chattering away, and smiling at each other.

Jo began washing Ella’s hair. Once that was done, she picked up the hairdryer and began to dry and style Ella’s hair.

Ella’s eyes closed once more, as the warmth of the dryer made her sleepy.

She wondered if Master would punish her physically tonight.

He had said, that next time she disobeyed Him, she would be bent over, legs spread wide and caned harder than she had ever been caned before.

Ella trembled, she hated the cane the most, and it always sent a shiver of fear running through her at the thought.

She wondered if she could plead insanity, or amnesia of some sort to get out of it, but she knew it was pointless thinking like that.

Her Master would listen to her ramblings, then smile His wicked smile and say, “You disobeyed me and WILL be punished, it’s a lesson you will have to learn, I’ve been lenient and given you chances before, but you still make the same mistake.”

Jo spoke then and said, “Ella, your hair’s done now, and just your make up to go now, and then you can get off home.”

Ella opened her eyes looking into the mirror, her hair was fantastic. Jo had swept it up off her face, and it shone like it never had before, she was really pleased and praised Jo for doing such a wonderful job.