Ella's Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Ella seeks two men for pleasure.
1.1k words
4.06
35.6k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the taxi, Ella's knees felt weak. Was she really going to go through with this? Two complete strangers were waiting for her at the bar directly in front of her. Maybe they wouldn't be there. Maybe they were completely opposite of the pictures they had sent. I just have to make an appearance and say I'm not interested, she told herself.

The doubt continued to burn in her stomach. Ella had posted the wfmm request on the casual encounter board. She had gone through the hundreds of crazy, whacked, scary emails that responded to her request:

Smart, fit, sexy business professional, 5'7" 115lb, looking for two hot, smart men to have some fun with while traveling in town for work. If you and your friend would like to give a married woman some focused attention, send me your information. Let's meet for drinks and see how things progress.

There was one reply that made her shiver. It took her two days to decide whether to answer the message.

Ivy League. Federal agents, that like you, require discretion. Safe, sane and DDF. Funny and good looking, but dominant.

She wasn't really intending to find someone. Curiosity drove her to post the ad. Ella was a good mom, wife and businesswoman. Ok, maybe not such a great wife, but she did love her husband. He was gentle, caring and an amazing dad. They met young. He was the quintessential boy next door-type and seemed like a white knight as she ran from a darker side of her life.

Was she alone in her fantasies and wild thoughts -- or was there really a world of normal people out there that had the same needs? Fifteen years of bland, marital sex had not wiped out the desires she believed would die over time. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Ella's hormones felt like they were in overdrive since she hit 36 a few years back.

She didn't realize just how on edge she was until the conference last year in San Francisco. Partway through the typical work dinner she noticed her young table partner was flirting with her -- and she was flirting back. Using her birthday the next day as justification, she accepted his offer to go out for drinks. He was so young, he couldn't possibly be interested in an older married woman showing pictures of her kids all night. It was safe, Ella rationalized.

Until his hand traced a path along her thigh over her clingy dress. She had a great figure and hadn't had a reason to hide it. But the dress suddenly felt indecent. His touch made her feel naked. As he bent down to kiss her, his hand grazed her hard nipples. No possibility of hiding her body's interest.

The bill taken care of, Ella knew she needed to get her own cab. She tried to clear her mind outside in the cool air. He pulled her close and asked what hotel she was staying at. "The IC" she said before she realized her mistake.

His hand moved down over her ass and under her dress. Her thong was no protection as he felt her wetness and inserted his finger into her very wanting pussy. "Very nice," he whispered in her ear. A whimper escaped her lips as her mind lost the battle against her willing body. Does he really have his finger in me while I'm standing on the sidewalk? Ella struggled to focus. She was not in any state to protest.

On the cab back to the hotel she had no chance to recover. The taxi driver watched in the mirror as he sucked on her breast and continued to play with her clit. Embarrassed, but too far over the edge to care, she gave up on her last line of defense by telling him her room number as they walked into the lobby.

He steered her into the elevator and had her to her room in minutes. After this many years of being faithful, how can I be surrendering so easily, Ella wondered? That she would submit wasn't in question, but what was she saying 'yes' to?

Her wrap-dress might as well have been a towel for as quickly as he had it off her. His tongue reached deep into her mouth, as if showing the depth that he would soon be penetrating her. Wanting to give back some of the pleasure she was feeling, Ella's hands moved to his buckle and clumsily worked to get his belt undone. She was shaking, but she knew what she needed.

Taking his hard cock into her mouth felt wonderful. Ella was surprised she wanted to taste him. It wasn't about quickly ending another failed attempt with her husband. His length and the salty taste of his precum almost took her over the edge as he rubbed her clit between his fingers.

Pulling her long, dark hair backwards in his fist, he removed her mouth from his cock and gently pushed her onto the bed. He entered her in one fast thrust, making her gasp in pure pleasure. It had been so long since she had been filled and stretched so completely. What had she been missing all these years?

After her second orgasm, she got up on her hands and knees and suggested he take her from behind. What kind of wanton slut had she become? Doggie style was degrading, wasn't it? And now she was asked for it? The intensity of his cock pushing against her clit each time he entered quickly made her forget any reservations.

He stopped suddenly, causing her to moan as her body called out for more. Slowly he began to rub his wet cock up from her cunt along the line to her other hole. As he continued to trace a path up and down between her offerings, she realized that she was about to have anal sex for the first time. Not feeling resistance, he positioned her head and arms down on the pillow. Taking her ass firmly in his grip, he penetrated her pussy several times to make sure he was well lubricated.

The pressure scared her at first and caused her to tense up. As his fingers continued to play with her cunt, she slowly relaxed to the heat of his tip entering her. He pushed in suddenly and hard, causing her to call out. But after a few painful thrusts, she began to feel the pleasure wash over her.

He stayed the night, but she wished he had left. This was unknown territory and she wasn't sure she liked the surroundings. In just one night she had gone from believing she lead the picture perfect life to remembering the life she refused to accept.

As she stood outside the East Coast bar, she had some very important decisions to make.

To be continued...