Elle Ch. 01

Story Info
The test of ultimate submission begins
6.9k words
4.55
41.7k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amber03
amber03
17 Followers

She sat curled up on the hard wooden floor between his feet. Her long slender legs were tucked underneath her on a plush red cushion as she softly ran her nails under the bottom of his jeans, trailing down his ankle and rhythmically stroking his bare foot. Her long brown hair lay like a flowing silk blanket over his lap as he gently tugged on it, absentmindedly curling the long tendrils around his fingers, watching with sleepy eyes as the soft strands bounced back to their straightened form. He leaned back in his overstuffed black leather chair as she rested her head against his thigh, closing her eyes for the briefest of moments and listening to the gentle tones of his voice as he spoke.

His American accent was thick and strong, enhancing his masculinity with each punctuated word. His deep compelling voice filled her senses to the point of bursting, although in her relaxed state of mind, in that perfect moment, she heard not a word that passed his lips. Her body was warm and comfortable, supported by his legs, the rough fabric of his jeans slightly coarse against her naked skin. She flicked her gaze from under long eyelashes briefly up into his and was met with a kind and loving smile. His clear blue eyes twinkled in the soft fiery light of the last rays of the sun which streamed through the crack in the curtains; the only source of illumination as the dusk of the evening settled in around them.

They had spent a delicious Saturday together, and as normal, on the occasions where they were gifted with some much needed time in each others company, she had been thoroughly spoiled. After waking late from a restful sleep, he had bound her wrists over her head with the soft velvet rope he kept permanently tied to the headboard of his bed, and he had taken her whilst she was still in the dream-like space between sleep and wake, allowing her to orgasm before the day had really even started. She had wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, her thighs gripping his muscular body as her wrists strained against the bonds, begging and aching to touch him. His weight pinned her firmly to the mattress as he drove deeper and deeper inside her, kissing and biting down on her neck until he wrapped a large chunk of her hair in his strong hand and tugged harshly, sending her over the edge and finally giving her permission to release.

After they had showered and dressed, he took her to lunch at the little Italian restaurant around the corner from the house he had rented for the last three years, which purely accommodated his studies. He had been temporarily relocated to Michigan whilst he underwent his surgical residency at the Henry Ford Centre, and was now merely days from the end of his final term. The elation he felt from nearing the completion of his studies, and the blackness that clouded his heart with the knowledge that he would have to leave her, caused his stomach to churn each time he allowed the thought to wander through the echoes of his mind. He chose not to think about it, he couldn't bear these final days. They had made a pact, to look back on the last two years and remember that the universe had thrown them together for the reason of discovery.

They had met during one of his many moonlight shifts at the urgent care clinic. He had noticed her in the waiting area; a make-shift bandage fashioned from an old handkerchief was tied tightly around her ankle to prevent the blood from seeping. Her tear-stained face was full of emotional agony as her slender body demonstrated the familiar signs of physical abuse. He wandered over to her and stopped by her chair, lowering himself to his haunches as he cautiously took her hand in his.

"Are you okay?" he gently enquired as he looked up at her with genuine concern.

The eyes that met his gaze were full of sorrow, large brown-green pools of sadness that immediately captured his heart. Unlike many urgent care patients, he felt an attachment to her immediately. He strangely didn't feel sorry for her, even in her state of obvious distress, he just felt an innate need to instantly protect her, and so he had bumped her up the waiting list and ensured that he was the one to administer her care.

The first time she spoke, took him completely by surprise. Her accent was English; in fact, it was well-spoken English that laid testament to her obvious education and intelligence. As her story unfolded during the treatment, he felt himself captivated by her. She had only been in America for a few months, having been granted her working visa, and worked as a writer for an online magazine just a few blocks from his rented house in downtown Detroit.

England had been struck by the worst financial crisis in many years and she had found herself out of work, unable to pay the bills and unable to find alternative employment, so she had turned her online job search further a field. She couldn't believe her luck when the renowned magazine in Detroit had loved her submissions, and offered her a job in America, the land of opportunity. However, since she had been here, her sense of opportunity had long since dwindled, and now she found herself on a doctors table, in an urgent care clinic with no medical insurance.

As he patched her up, gingerly stitching the wound on her ankle, he asked her about her other injuries and whether she wanted further examination. He knew exactly what had happened to her, the signs were blatantly obvious but it was his duty to ask if she wanted the care and treatment, he knew better than to force additional care onto a young woman in this state of distress.

He gently reminded her that her attack should be reported to the police and offered to call them on her behalf but she vehemently shook her head and stopped talking, not speaking another word until he had finished.

"Thank you, Doctor" she muttered as she lowered herself from the table in his treatment room, cringing and hobbling as the foot that had sustained the injury touched the ground.

"You're very welcome... Miss..." he checked her notes, momentarily searching for her name on the paperwork.

"Elle...just call me Elle" she said, smiling thinly with shame and embarrassment as she stumbled to the door of the treatment room and gripped the handle, desperate to leave both the room and the hypnotic gaze of the handsome doctor far behind her.

"You're very welcome ... Elle" he responded "please take care of yourself and come back here to see me if those stitches give you any trouble."

He smiled warmly and opened the door for her, hoping with a little too much fervour, that he would see her again. Two of the best years of his life had now been spent with her and he wouldn't swap a single day for anything else in the world. Her name was one that he would never forget.

* * * *

Following lunch at the Italian restaurant, he squeezed her hand and with a devious glint in his eyes he led her to their favourite store.

"Toy time" he whispered mischievously, running his finger lightly around the silver choker that adorned her neck.

Her brown eyes were alive with excitement as they wandered around the shop, absorbing the sight and smell of soft leather, her fingers running over the suede tails of a purple flogger that was displayed by the entrance to the store. He was as confident and comfortable with their surroundings as he would be if they had just entered the grocery store, and yet she kept her eyes lowered from the assistant, a slight blush rising from her chest and flushing her pale skin.

He swiftly moved to the items he specifically wanted to purchase as she watched him, becoming aware of the moisture between her legs at the mere thought of their use on her tender flesh. He gripped a black leather flogger in his strong hand, giving the slightest flick of his wrist and sending a dull whistle resounding through the air as a wry smile crossed his handsome face. He turned and winked at her, beckoning her to him and for a horrifying moment she thought that he wanted to test his new toy, right there in the middle of the shop. She obeyed immediately and as she drew near he grabbed her and wrapped a hand lovingly around the back of her neck, pulling her into a deep, hungry kiss. They had stayed in the store for a while whilst he added several new items to his collection; the flogger, a new red leather crop, a pair of small black leather wrist restraints complete with D-rings and thick silver buckles, a pair of man-sized black leather gloves and something he had hidden in his bag that he told her was a surprise for later - a little to her disappointment.

She had pouted at not being able to see his new secret toy and he leaned in and whispered to her, "I, too, have my secrets princess, and you know how I hate to see you pout." His look and the tone of his voice was enough to stop her minor sulking immediately.

* * * *

The sharp tug on her hair brought her back from her daydreams, forcing her into a bolt upright position with her back straighter against his chair.

She looked up at him, a little confused and anxiously wondering if she had drifted off whilst he was talking. She bit her lower lip and hoped to God that she had not momentarily fallen asleep; she would hate to cause him any annoyance after such a blissful day.

"Good girl," he said, smiling down at her. The lines from the corners of his eyes spread widely across his face as he watched her.

"Now, please answer my question, Elle."

She panicked. She had let her mind wander back over the day and had stopped concentrating on his voice. Her mind frantically flew back over the last few minutes but she had heard nothing; she was lost in her dream world and just hadn't been focusing on him. Elle lowered her gaze from his and heard him chuckle. He had sensed her panic and she knew it.

"Hmmm..." he spoke softly, "it appears that we weren't paying attention were we, my little English muffin."

He shifted slightly in his chair and brought his lips to her ear, briefly kissing it before speaking again, in his slow dulcet tones.

"That's okay; we shall correct that a little later on. But, for now, I shall ask one more time."

She felt his hand wrap tighter in her hair as he pulled her head back slightly, forcing her to look up into his eyes as he continued, "I asked if my sweet submissive would like to end the day with a little playtime, but you see then, I thought you were listening to me, whereas now, I suppose you do not actually have much of a choice."

He laughed softly as he trailed his hand down to hers and raised it to his lips where he gently kissed it and then stood, rising to his full six feet, pulling her up, facing him.

"We have some rules tonight Elle" he said, not waiting for her response, his voice was deeper and sterner as he released his gentle hold on her and moved about the room, raising his hand to indicate she should remain where she was.

"Or should I say, you have some rules. Rules which, if broken sweetheart, will not bode well for your ability to sit down for the rest of the month, do I make myself clear?"

She swallowed nervously, her gaze fixed on him as his eyes searched the room.

"Yes Sir."

He smiled, "Good girl."

His eyes fell on the item he was searching for and he picked it up and slipped it into his back pocket. As he turned, she could just make out the tip of a black marker pen and a look of curiosity crossed her face. He returned to her and stood a few feet away, his gaze trailing down her body, over her full firm breasts, her slender arms, pale soft skin and shapely legs, all the way to her bare feet and blood red nail polish carefully painted onto each toe.

"Remove your panties Elle," he said matter-of-factly, waiting patiently as she slipped the flimsy material down her supple thighs. She saw his eyes twinkle as she picked them up from the floor and handed them to him. Taking them quickly, he placed them in his jeans pocket along with the marker pen, and leant forward to briefly run his hand over her perfectly smooth, shaved mound, his fingers probing through the supple folds of her labia, and drawing a soft gasp from between her lips.

She now stood completely naked before him apart from the simple silver choker secured in place with a small lock around her slender neck, bearing his initial with a single letter 'B' engraved on the left side.

No matter how many times he saw her like this, naked, vulnerable, completely his, he could never get enough of it; he adored her, she was his one, his pride and joy. The months of training, the discipline, the times he had been forced to mark her beautiful skin with his whip or the long hard wooden paddle when she had disobeyed, their utter openness and total honesty is what had brought them to this point and he was so very proud of her.

"Do not move," he instructed in a tone that spoke of quiet, but powerful authority.

He turned and walked to the cupboard where he had carefully placed his new toys. Opening it up in one swift movement, he stood for a moment and carefully contemplated the selection of several items, checking and placing them in turn on the large oak coffee table, before reaching back inside one last time and retrieving the beautiful long black leash.

Smiling as he moved back towards her, he knew she had not moved a muscle as instructed, apart from her eyes which grew larger with each piece of equipment he had removed from the cupboard. Cupping her face in his hands, he lowered his lips to hers, planting a soft kiss on her slightly open mouth as his hands lowered to her neck and attached the leash to her collar. He silently pulled away from her and returned to his chair.

"Here, Elle" he beckoned and tugged gently on the leash.

She turned, took a step towards him, and slowly dropped to her knees. He sat forward and ran his hand over her body, pausing to pinch each of her nipples very lightly as he stroked and caressed her skin, sending goose bumps over each square inch that his fingertips gifted. He mouthed the word "spread" and as she parted her thighs he lightly touched his hand to her smooth pussy and slipped a finger between the warm wet folds of her lips.

"Lean back Elle, take hold of your ankles" he gently instructed.

She did as she was told, leaning her body backward, spreading her thighs wider as she gripped her ankles with each hand. She felt the rush of heat through her chest as she lowered her eyes and took in a deep breath, the warmth instantly rising through her entire being as she reacted to his touch. He was her only source of pleasure, her Master, her love, her One and in that one instant she craved him more than she had possibly ever craved him in all their time together.

"Now, for the rules, my princess," he said, fixing his gaze on her as his finger slid deeper inside her velvety moistness.

"I will only be saying this once, so make sure you pay attention, do you understand?"

She looked up at him and nodded, trying desperately to focus her concentration on his voice, his instruction, and not the growing desire that was rising inside her as his finger glided in and out of her opening.

"Yes Sir," she replied in a hoarse whisper.

He gently removed his finger from her and reached under his chair, slowly lifting her favourite deep purple 7 inch vibrator in front of her eyes. She moaned softly as he lowered it and ran it lightly over her stomach, his intense stare never leaving her face as his thumb lightly turned the base. The erect vibe buzzed subtly into life as he dipped it into her juices. Watching as she threw her head back, he probed the vibrator inside her and she spread her thighs even wider, completely exposed to him. She bit down on her lower lip, every torturous moment filling her thighs with rapturous pleasure.

"Rule One: you are not to orgasm from this moment on without my express permission," he withdrew the vibe from her and slowly slid it upward to rest on her clit, rubbing the sensitive nub in small firm circles, causing her to arch towards him, "and I will not be manipulated into giving permission by your cries, your whimpers, or your begging, my precious slut. Permission will only be granted if I am prepared to let you release."

Holding her up with one hand, he smiled and felt his cock grow hard inside his jeans at the sight of her, totally defenseless, completely under his control and he thrust the whole length of the vibrator back inside of her dripping pussy, just to prove his point.

"Rule Two: you are not to speak unless spoken to; you may moan, whimper, cry out and even scream," He raised his eyebrows slightly to accentuate the word 'scream', "but you will not speak unless instructed, do you understand?"

She nodded, unable to speak, even if he had given her permission, as she felt her juices run onto her thighs as he continued to plunge the erect phallus in and out of her, spreading the wetness over her bare mound with his free hand, soaking her completely.

She reached for him without thinking, her eyes pleading with him to stop, not wanting to orgasm, as she knew that he never gave many rules, but when he did he expected to be obeyed without question.

He shot a warning glance "Hands back to your ankles Elle! Now!"

She whimpered, yet immediately obeyed. The flash of anger in his eyes subsided as he continued.

"Rule Three: you will not hesitate, and I mean not even slightly, to do anything I request of you tonight, Elle. This is the night we have talked about, the one we have discussed, the one where you will surrender completely, total submission, my slave, just as we agreed would happen. It will not stop - until I say it stops. No safe words Elle." He smiled sadly and whispered in a barely audible tone, more for his benefit than for hers, "this is our last chance".

He pushed in harder and faster, thrusting all 7 inches of the rubber purple shaft in and out of her hot wet slit, fucking her with it, until she cried out in pleasure, arching towards him, driving herself against the vibe, barely able to sustain control.

"Do not cum, Elle. Do not make me have to punish this beautiful body again before we even start."

He looked at her sternly and she held back, breathing heavily, doing everything in her power to prevent the orgasm from coursing through her body. He smiled and pulled the vibrator out of her, offering it to her mouth where she instinctively licked it clean.

Chuckling to himself, he whispered "already you are so wet...such a wanton little slut. Nod in agreement Elle if you understand and accept the rules."

She looked at him, still sucking her wetness from the vibrator and she nodded.

Chapter Two

He bent down to kiss her, brushing his lips softly over hers and then rose from his chair.

"Release your ankles Elle, put the toys in my bag and then take your place." He smiled and turned, walking from the room as she obeyed him. Rising from her knees, she stretched her body, ridding herself of the stiffness that had set in from being in the same position for too long and walked silently to the oak coffee table where he had laid out the collection of toys.

She carefully placed the items into his leather bag, allowing her eyes to wander over each piece of equipment; his black leather flogger that felt so delicious against her pale sensitive skin, the new red crop that she knew would easily mark her tender flesh, his black gloves, a spreader bar, ankle and wrist cuffs, a black silk scarf that he liked to use to blindfold her, a red ball gag, and something in a long, thin brown case.

The case was the size of the jewelry box he had presented her with on the day he had formally locked his collar around her neck in a private ceremony, claiming her as his.

Elle looked curiously at the case, turning it over in her fingers and finding the clasp. She knew she shouldn't but she just couldn't resist it - is this what he had bought from the store? Was this his new secret toy? She smiled, wondering what secret it could contain and she couldn't help but open it slightly and peer inside, overpowered by the curiosity that was bubbling within her gut.

amber03
amber03
17 Followers
12