Elle Ch. 03

Story Info
Elle's final submission.
4.7k words
4.63
23.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amber03
amber03
17 Followers

Chapter Five

Elle stood in the open doorway and leaned against the wooden frame, listening to the soft whispers of his voice as he spoke on his cell phone.

She had rested well from their intense scene of the previous day, although her marked body still ached and her mind was suffering the emotional whiplash that many within their circle referred to as 'subdrop'. She had relinquished her soul to him during that time in the dungeon, and had allowed him access to parts of her psyche that demanded total trust and absolute reliance. She knew it was her last opportunity to do so, and she had offered herself willingly.

Although she worshipped him with her very soul, Elle was an intelligent and sensitive creature, she knew the ramifications of her undiluted submission and the time was coming where dissolution would be the only way forward. In her highly emotional state, it was hammered home as she listened to his call.

"Look", he said, with a hint of frustration. "I'll be there in just a few days and we'll discuss it then".

His tone was sharp and he rolled his eyes, trying not to be pulled into an argument with the caller.

"Just give the boy a hug for me please" he continued, pausing briefly to listen to the reply. "Yes, I know...as I said, by the end of the week I'll be there.... okay... I have to go.... yes, yes, you too."

He finished his call and threw the cell with a little more violence than necessary onto the soft leather chair in the living room, emitting a slight growl as he turned to the doorway and smiled.

"Did you sleep well princess?" he said, taking a step towards her.

She nodded but remained still. Reaching her with two long strides he raised his hand and gently caressed her face, sensing her unrest.

"Elle..."

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak just as she raised her finger to his lips. She said nothing, for fear that if she did, she would beg him to stay, beg him to turn his back on the rest of world and just stay with her, locked in their own private space, never to be disturbed by the unruly outside influences of reality.

He took her hand and removed her finger from his lips.

"We have to discuss it Elle, I know you don't want to, but we have to... it has to be said".

He led her to the sofa and sat her down, taking extra care to ensure her bottom and the backs of her legs rested comfortably against the leather. He had soothed her with calming natural lotions after their scene, but he knew her pale sensitive skin would still be flushed with angry red marks where his crop had bitten into her flesh.

He smoothed her hair with his fingers, delicately brushing it from her watering brown eyes.

"I'm so sorry" he stated, with more emotion in his voice than he intended "but we knew this was going to happen, it was only a matter of time, I'm such a fool Elle... I should never have..."

"Fallen in love with me..." she said simply.

"Yes...I didn't mean to Elle. We didn't mean to. But we did, and now the time has come..." he could hardly bring himself to say the words. "I have to go back, my time here has ended, my exams are finished, and there is no other choice".

"There is always a choice, Sir" she said with a slight hint of bitterness in her voice.

"No Elle, not this time, please don't...but maybe..."

"Please don't, what? Maybe what?" she snapped, interrupting him without thought for recourse.

"Please don't ask you to stay? Please don't ask you to leave your wife and son for the one woman in your entire life who you have ever truly loved...maybe there will be a way? Maybe we can remain friends?"

She shook with involuntary anger. She knew that this day would come, but she had always subconsciously expected him to remain in Detroit, with her, once his exams were over, especially as the hospital had offered him a permanent position as a staff surgeon. He had turned them down, in favour of a post in his home town, some three thousand miles away.

"Do not speak to me like that Elle, remember your manners" he gently responded, allowing her grace for her emotional state of mind.

"Do you want me to beg my release Sir" she retorted, totally ignoring him "is that what you want?"

"Elle, you know the answer to that" he said, trying to hold his patience with her.

Her hand flew to her throat and tugged on the silver choker that was locked in place around neck. It had been there for a little over two years, and was her most treasured possession. The thought of being without it symbolised being without him.

He grabbed her hand and firmly brought it back to her side.

"Elle, calm down, right now" he warned, his patience wearing thin, "I know that this is my fault, and I accept full responsibility for this situation, I assure you."

He took a breath and continued "you are mine Elle, my responsibility, and my submissive. Mine to protect physically, emotionally and in all other ways, do you understand that?"

She nodded but couldn't comprehend his words, if she was his, then why was he leaving her?

"I love you Elle, Jesus... you have no idea how much I love you, how much you complete my life. I have never felt like this for any other woman, you have to trust in that. These last few years have been like some beautiful dance and only you know the next steps".

He blinked back his own tears as he stared at her lovely face, her eyes full of anger and sadness.

"She can't do that for me, she has never been able to, and yes, you know I do love her in a totally different way, she is the mother of my son, if I don't go back Elle..."

He stumbled over his own words, realising the enormity of the sacrifice he had forced upon the only woman that he truly did adore. He couldn't bear it, the thought of leaving her behind as a martyr for his cause.

He had always been honest with her. She knew the full situation of his personal circumstances, almost from those first few words that were exchanged between them. He had never intended to actually fall for her, but she was so beautiful, so stubborn, so independent and he could see the damage behind her large sorrowful eyes.

He had wanted her immediately, recognising the signs of a natural submissive that hid behind the strength of her femininity. He vividly remembered the day that she had agreed to become his, the feeling that swelled in his chest as he locked the choker in place around her slender neck, on bended knee. What the hell did he think he was doing? Following his heart, living for the moment, only to cause her such pain with his inevitable departure.

This was never just an affair to him. Even on the occasions where he had returned home for brief periods, to see his son, realising during those short trips how much he was growing up and how soon his small boy wouldn't even recognise his own father. The child that he simply would not leave behind.

Elle rose from the sofa, tears streaming down her face, unable to look at him for a moment longer. He reached for her and tugged her back to him but she physically resisted and stared in defiance at his shocked expression. She rarely disobeyed him, more because she hated to see his look of disappointment.

Her sole purpose was to please him, fulfill him, and serve him, as that was the one thing that made her whole, it was what had been missing for her entire adult life until the day she had met him. She had found her soul mate, and he had found his. Only fate had a different ending and that was the irony of life.

"Sit down Elle," he warned as he firmly took hold of her arm.

She just stared at him and remained disobedient.

"Elle, please, not today, don't...."

He almost pleaded with her not to push him any further; he didn't want their parting words to be that of punishment and anger.

"Please, princess..."

Her mind was racing as she remained standing, pushing and testing his limits beyond any action she had ever taken before, almost begging for punishment with her sheer insolence.

If he wanted her, he would have to force her, her emotions and the strength of her independence had taken a firm hold, one that she had not felt since before they met. He used to love that about her, and she wanted to see how far she could test his patience before his natural dominance and the nature of their dynamic took over this situation.

She needed him to still care enough, she desperately wanted to push his levels of tolerance further than she ever had before, so he could prove to her that she was still his, that she would always be his, even with the vast distance that would soon force them apart.

She stared with tear-filled eyes as she pulled away from him, and turned her back, walking slowly and purposefully towards the door.

"Enough!" he shouted, raising quickly to his feet and reaching her with two long strides.

She turned to face him and immediately lowered her gaze at the sight of the anger flashing behind eyes of blue steel.

"Unless you beg your release Elle right now, you are still my submissive and I will not have you behaving like a brat!"

He took her arm and firmly marched her to the corner of the room, spinning her around to face the wall and in a swift movement, before she had even realised what he was doing, he held both of her slender wrists with one strong hand and cuffed them behind her back.

"Kneel" he said firmly, his impatience evident.

She knew he was angry, and she dare not push him any further. She immediately dropped to her knees, her nose just inches from the wall, her face streaked with hot salty tears.

She tried to conjure a moment of hatred towards him but she simply couldn't. Even though he was about to walk away from her, after everything they had been through together, she had been expecting it, ever since that first day. She understood. She understood completely and she hated herself for the way she was behaving towards him but she hated herself even more for her understanding and tolerance of this whole ridiculous situation.

Why had she ever fallen in love with him, why hadn't she been sensible enough to just train under his guidance, and allow his use of her body for purely physical purposes. Why hadn't she just used him for sex?

She was seething, angry at him and angry at herself. Her heart was breaking in half and she vowed at that moment, as she knelt in subservience, facing the wall of his living room, that after he had gone, she would lock up her heart in a steel cage and never grant access to another single soul.

He left her there as he strode out of the room. He would not punish her further, especially whilst the anger coursed through him. He never punished her in anger. He believed that the men who claimed themselves to be dominant, as part of the BDSM lifestyle, who then caused harm in anger to those under their protection, were nothing more than abusers and bullies. He would rather cause harm to himself than ever hurt her through anger.

He was not a sadist, he did not receive pleasure from her anguish, but she was still his submissive and her disrespect was unacceptable, even if it was spurned by her raw passion, ultimately borne of her love for him.

He left her to stew for ten minutes, although it felt much longer to them both, before he returned to the room and quietly moved behind her, gently hooking his hands under her arms and lifting her, until she silently stood, her head bowed.

"I'm sorry Master" she quietly whispered, still swallowing back the tears.

"I know Elle."

He lifted his hand to her hair, moving the long silky strands gently away from the back of her neck as he bent to kiss the bare patch of skin it revealed. His lips moved slowly over her left shoulder.

"I'm sorry too, please believe that I love you, sometimes it's all I have Elle".

His lips trailed back up from the base of her neck and reached the top of her ear as he moved closer to her, pressing lightly against her back, her hands still cuffed and resting lightly against his groin.

She could feel his hot breath on her skin, his cock growing hard beneath the material of his jeans as she closed her eyes and allowed the feeling to wash over her, even if it would only be for one last time.

He whispered hotly into her ear "you're mine Elle, you'll always be mine."

He pressed her tightly against the wall, her face turned to the side as she felt herself drowning in his words.

"Jesus, you're so beautiful" he continued, his hands lifting her pink blouse and roaming the warm flesh underneath. "So beautiful, you've no idea, do you..."

His fingers worked quickly on the buttons of her blouse, pulling them open and slowly removing the thin material from her long slender arms, letting it fall until it rested on her cuffed wrists. The purple half-cupped bra framed her small full breasts perfectly as he allowed his hands to wander over them, each breast filling the palms of his hands, his lips remained millimeters from her ear.

She could literally feel his lust through the steady strong beat of his heart that pounded against her back.

His hands slid gracefully from her breasts and down over her ribs, gliding low over her stomach, his fingers finding the buttons of her jeans and literally ripping them open. She groaned deeply, unable to resist his desires, yet battling with herself, consciously attempting to keep her mind in check, knowing that her heart would break into a million pieces when this was over. But she couldn't help but get drawn in by him, she so adored everything about him, and was prepared to let him go without fight, because he needed to, and she loved him enough to never stand in his way.

She remained perfectly still, her wrists straining slightly against the metal cuffs as she felt his hand lower into the elastic of her purple lace boy shorts and gently slide over the smooth mound of her moistening pussy. He moaned into her ear as his fingers slid through her glistening lips and pushed very slightly inside her.

"Mmm, I so love to feel you like this" he whispered, "It makes me want to spank you Elle."

She could hear his devious grin.

"In fact, that's exactly what I want to do" he said, his voice thick with lust.

He withdrew his fingers from her and she groaned as he quickly spun her to face him and pushed her hard against the wall, his body pinning her in place, his lips instantly finding hers and pressing down hungrily, kissing her with more passion than he had ever felt before. His tongue slid between her teeth as she cheekily caught it, biting down gently on the warm muscle and grinning up at him. The smile spread to his eyes as she released his tongue and met it with her own.

"Oh, that so deserves a spanking" he said with mock annoyance and swiftly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

She squealed, her hands still cuffed behind her back as she wriggled over his shoulder, his hand rapidly connecting with her ass, still barely covered with her jeans.

Slap!

She yelped in surprise as he sat heavily on the sofa and positioned her over his knee, holding her down with one hand as the other pulled down her jeans, closely followed by her shorts as she lay cuffed and helpless across his lap. Even though he was half playing with her, the joviality of his actions didn't detract from her vulnerability. The innocence of such an intelligent creature had always been a part of his constant attraction to her. Seeing her now, helpless and vulnerable and yet so willing, made his heart ache and loins yearn to take her.

He smoothed his palm over her naked bottom.

"God, that's delicious Elle," he whispered as he drew back his hand and brought it down on her flesh with a mellow smack.

She moaned and squirmed on his lap, unable to move as he pinned her into position. He ran his hand over her thigh and gently lifted her left leg towards him, fully exposing her as the jeans that were at her knees strained with the movement, incapacitating her further.

His fingers trailed back over her thigh and found the spot he was looking for, the dimpled patch of skin at the very top of her inner thigh, just barely under her damp pussy. His other hand lowered itself to the small of her back; he had her in the perfect place, draped like a rag doll over his knee, totally under his control.

His hand suddenly came down on her ass with a firmer smack and she cried out in pleasure and submission, feeling the red glow that started to blush through her body. His fingers smoothed over the mark before briefly dipping into her wetness. She moaned deeply, already feeling the desire burning through her and threatening to explode. He probed through her wet lips and silently found her clitoris, rubbing it in small firm circles as she writhed on his lap.

He raised his hand again and brought it down hard on her firm flesh, over and over.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Spanking her, for the sheer pleasure that he knew it brought them both as his cock strained against the fabric of his pants.

She murmured quietly "please Sir..." as she felt his hand redden her tender bottom, breathing heavily.

Ignoring her pleas, he released her from his grip and pulled her upright, ripping her jeans from her legs and swinging her over his thighs as he turned her to face him. He remained silent as he wrapped a strong hand firmly in her hair, tugging her head back and biting down on her neck, as she writhed in ecstasy on his lap, her desperation fuelling his intense passion.

He pulled back from her and pushed her towards his knees as his hand found the buttons of his own jeans and opened the fly, reaching inside for his rock-hard cock. Pulling her firmly and silently towards him, he knocked her thighs further apart, her hands still cuffed and locked in place behind her back as she squirmed into position, moaning loudly as she found his erect shaft so close to her opening.

He nodded his permission as she lowered herself slowly onto him, arching her back as her hair fell into his lap.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod" she whimpered as she started to ride him, squeezing his cock deeply inside her, the sheer pleasure erupting within her.

"Fuck me Elle" he moaned, fixing his intense gaze on her beautiful face before lowering it over her breasts, watching them rise and fall with each breath she took.

She engulfed him with her wetness, her pussy gripping him firmly, the warm muscles gently spasming around his cock as he met her rocking movements with his own thrusts.

"Please Sir" she repeated, begging him with her eyes to allow her the release she desperately needed.

"Cum Elle" he murmured, barely able to hold back his own orgasm as she rode him expertly, her long supple thighs gripping his as she leaned forward, her head buried in his neck, kissing, biting and sucking on his salty skin as her body erupted in feminine bliss, wave after wave of pleasure crashing through her soul as her orgasm took it's hold.

He felt the warm walls of her pussy grip his cock tightly, spasming around him as her sweet groans invaded his ear. He gripped her tightly, wrapping his arms around her in a strong hold as he thrust up inside her for the final time, a deep growl escaping his lips as his cock erupted within the confines of her womb.

"Sweet Jesus" he whispered breathlessly as he held her exhausted body against his chest, his hand buried deeply in her hair as the tears silently fell down his cheeks.

"I love you" he whispered, unable to keep his voice from cracking.

"I love you too Master."

There they sat, for over an hour as the tears freely fell, neither one wanting to let go of the other, their souls entwined for all eternity.

Chapter Six

Elle sat at her desk, the bottoms of her black silk pyjamas hanging over the chair as she tucked her legs under her body. She stared at the screen for a few moments longer as her hand slid the brush through her long silky hair.

amber03
amber03
17 Followers
12