Elleann Gets A Summer Job

Story Info
About my sexy and wild summer job at a theme park.
6.4k words
138.3k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
298 Followers

My Summer Job at Joe's Safari Theme Park

- 1 -

The summer after Mr. Alberto's party I went to live with my grandparents, Fred and Rose, who are my mom's parents, at their house in Florida. I was supposed to live with my Uncle Jack but that was delayed because he had to go on a trip for his business. I had been at my grandparents' house about two weeks, getting pretty bored looking for a summer job and not finding anything, when things started to get interesting and the first thing that got interesting was the situation with my grandparents.

I woke up later than usual that morning. I was wearing these thin cotton jammies with a top that buttoned down the front only I had left the top buttons open to be more comfortable and also because it makes me feel sexy to do that even if I am by myself which I usually am of course when I go to bed.

Well, I heard Grandma and Grandpa downstairs in the kitchen and I was famished so I brushed my hair and was about to go down when I decided to pop into the study first to check my emails. To my surprise, I saw at the bottom of the computer screen that someone had opened a site called, "Incest" something or other. I clicked it because I am nosy plus I am always curious about sexual things. It was a chatroom with people who had names like 'Bigdick' and 'Daughterfucker' talking to each other about having sex with members of their family. I read some of the comments. Phew!

Being the naughty girl that I am, I opened another button on my jammies and messed up my hair so that I looked like a disheveled person who had just gotten out of bed and didn't realize she was showing off half her boobs, and then I went downstairs and joined Grandma and Grandpa for breakfast.

"Hi sweetie," Grandma said and she and Grandpa both gave me kisses on the cheek and told me to sit down and tell them about my plans for the day while Grandma made some pancakes for me.

I noticed that Grandpa was staring at my open top. I noticed that Grandma was taking peeks herself. I thought it was pretty interesting that neither one of them warned me that my breasts were exposed. I think they could even see my nipples when I bent just a little. I was feeling sexier by the second.

Grandpa was still in his pajamas, which were cotton like mind and had red stripes going up and down, and when he went to get coffee I saw that the front of his jammy fly was sticking out like a tent. I guessed that incest site had gotten him excited and now with me there showing off my open top he was even more excited.

"Here's the paper if you want to check the job ads," Grandpa said, pushing the paper across the table.

"Oh, thanks." I bent down a little to read the ads, which made my top fall open even more, like I said. I peeked up at Grandpa to see if he was checking me out and he was. He didn't even notice me peeking at him. I yawned and stretched my arms and my tits came completely out of my top which I really didn't expect, to be honest.

"Oh, boy, I should have buttoned those buttons better," I said, frowning at myself for being so careless. I acted like maybe it was a little naughty to be showing them my tits but not real naughty since they are my own grandparents. I smiled at Grandpa who had spitted out some of his coffee and covered myself up, acting like nothing had happened.

"I thought maybe I would see if there are any ads on the computer," I said. "I actually looked at the computer just before I came downstairs, you know, to see if there were any job ads but I didn't know what site to go to. You have a good computer, Grandpa."

"Ah! Well, you can use it, certainly. I'll be right back."

"Elle, you're a very pretty girl now. you need to remember your appearance, dear," Grandma said after Grandpa hurried out of the kitchen.

"I know it."

"There isn't anything wrong with those buttons, is there? They aren't loose, are they?"

"Loose?"

"Let me see."

Grandma brought over a plate of pancakes. She put them on the table and then she sat down next to me and felt up my tits. She did check the buttons first, however.

"You know, Elle, the women in our family tend to have excellent breasts. You must have noticed that. And you follow the pattern, you surely do. It's not only the shapes of our breasts that make them exceptional, its also their sensitivity. Do you mind if I speak to you about this, I think it's important."

Grandma had stopped checking the buttons. She was lightly moving a finger back and forth across the tops of my boobs.

I don't mind," I said, watching Grandma's finger.

"That's good. A girl should know about her natural tendencies so she can be on guard. Let's see if you have that sensitivity I mentioned."

Grandma undid a couple of buttons and slipped her hand inside my jammies. She took one of my nipples and rubbed it and then she rubbed the other one. I could have told Grandma that my nipples tingle to beat the band when someone rubs them, which is usually me, and even sometimes when no one is even near them, but I figured she wanted to find this out for herself so I just closed my eyes and let her do it. I started breathing funny and squirming in my chair and not on purpose either. Grandma really knew how to feel up a person.

"Well, I can see your sensitivity is just fine, dear," she said after a while. She was breathing funny herself.

"Thanks, Grandma," I smiled. Grandma winked at me and went back to the counter and I ate my pancakes.

- 2 -

As it turned out Grandpa didn't have to worry about me finding more of his naughty computer sites because the paper had an ad I thought was neat, so I got dressed and borrowed one of the cars and drove out to see if I could get an interview. I couldn't call for an appointment because the ad didn't have a phone number. The place was just off a road which is like a main road but is pretty far out and there isn't much around in the way of development. A big sign made of carved wood marked the entrance. "Joe's Safari Theme Park, Everyone welcome," it said. I turned into this gravel drive and came to a trailer a little ways down. The park wasn't open for visitors yet but there were two cars and a pickup truck in front of the trailer. I should have known as soon as I met the guy at that trailer that this job was going to be a big mistake if I took it.

"Hey, I'm Joe, yeah you can have an interview," he said, inviting me inside the trailer, which was a huge mess with papers and junk all over the place but no chairs except for the one that he had behind this tiny desk. He sat down and looked me over.

"You're a piece of ass," he said.

"Oh, thanks." I couldn't really be mad at him for saying that because, let's face it, I was dressed up like what he said. I was wearing a collared top that fit perfectly from a guy's point of view and a skirt that was tight on my bottom and very short.

"You're hired. You wanna start today. We open in half an hour."

"You didn't say what the job is, sir," I said, but I was excited that he said I was hired. "Summer position in Safari theme park" was all the ad had said.

"You're gonna be the boat guide. What's your name?"

"Elle Johnson. I'm eighteen but I never drove a boat before, to be honest."

"This boat drives itself. You're just there to tell people about the park and be a piece of ass. Come on, I'll show you. The ride takes about twenty minutes."

Joe was about thirty five years old. He hadn't shaved in a while and he was dressed in jeans and a white tee shirt with a lot of stains on it. I was starting to have doubts about his theme park but I figured I would go for the boat ride. It was a nice boat, a 'river boat', Joe said, made of wood, with a canopy over it so passengers wouldn't get wet if it rained. There were seats along the sides and benches in the middle and a place in the front for the guide to stand and hold the tiller. There were two buttons on the control panel, a green one and a red one.

"You push the go button and the stop button and you use the tiller to keep the boat in the water and you're all set," Joe explained. We started off. The river was fake but it seemed like a real African river, I thought, not that I know anything about the rivers there. The water was muddy brown but it didn't look dirty. he river banks were great, covered with tropical looking plants and trees. As the boat moved almost silently along I began to think the job might be okay. Joe told me that his father had brought in all the plants and trees in order to make a tropical garden. His father had spent years doing it. He was a nut about it. The garden was huge, like more than a hundred acres. Then, about a year ago, his father died and Joe inherited the property and got this idea to turn it into a theme park. He inherited his father's money, too, and he used it to have the river made and do some other things and that's what we were going to see on our ride.

"I got some more I gotta do, but I figure it's good enough the way it is for now and I sort of ran out of money, so I opened up last week."

"How's it going?" I wondered if we were going to see any animals.

"Not that great. Had four people yesterday, had eight but four of em wanted their money back. It'll pick up."

"Right. What am I supposed to say to the customers?"

"You make the announcements when the boat gets to different places. Right now we only have one different place but were gonna have more."

"Wow! Is that a tiger?," I shouted, but as soon as the thing came out of the bushes I saw it wasn't a tiger.

"I got some dogs we put in tiger suits. What do you think?"

"I think it looks ridiculous, to be honest."

The fake tiger stood at the river bank barking at us.

"Yeah, that was Minnie's idea. She's my old girlfriend. She's pretty dumb. You're replacing her. I need a piece of ass for the boat and she's ten pieces of ass. Okay here it is!"

The boat turned a curve in the river. A clearing was ahead. We coasted by a sign that said, "Cannibal Country. Beware!" In the middle of the clearing was a barbecue pit with a store mannequin over it tied to a pole and next to it a gigantic black pot with a young woman in it looking out and three black guys sitting in the grass. As soon as they saw us, the black guys jumped up and started running around the black pot, whooping like Indians.

"That's Minnie in the pot," Joe said.

"So this is the big attraction so far?"

"Yeah."

When the boat got back the park was open, meaning some old guy was hanging around the ride gate who you could buy a ticket from, but no customers had shown up so Joe took me for another ride. He let me hold the tiller after we got going while he sat on a bench and watched how I was doing. He watched me the whole ride. He kept saying how much he liked my outfit. I wasn't interested in Joe except as my boss and for the fact that he had spent his inheritance to create a pretty mediocre theme park. When we got to Cannibal Country one of the black guys who was dancing around Minnie's pot stopped what he was doing and stared at the boat. It seemed like he was staring at me. His looks felt different from the ones I was getting from Joe. This guy's looks gave me the tingles! Joe took me for a third ride right after the second one and when the same thing happened I turned to give the staring cannibal guy a side view of myself.

"That's Darren", Joe said in a grumpy tone of voice.

Well, for the next week Darren and I stared at each other each time the boat went by the cannibal site. I was operating the boat by myself by then, taking out the customers. There weren't many but there were enough to make a few rides a day. Joe had gotten me some clothes, a pair of khaki shorts that were like the shortest shorts a person could wear and a matching cut off top that showed my belly button, also high heel shoes.

"I look like a slut," I told him after I put on the clothes.

"You look great. Hey, I got this sign."

The sign was in the back of Joe's pickup. It was made of carved wood like the entrance sign and it had a carved design of a girl and the words, 'River Boat Trixie'. That was me. I was flattered to be on a sign but I felt a little guilty. The sign must have been expensive and I didn't know how long I would stay there, maybe not even a few more weeks if I didn't like the job.

"Gonna put it out front next to the main sign," Joe told me.

"That girl is wearing boots," I said.

"I like the high heels, makes you look like a piece of ass."

"I don't see why I can't look like a piece of ass if I have boots on. I hate high heels."

But I wore them, at least until the boat left the dock. Then I would kick them off and go barefoot the rest of the ride. Joe said he would pay me a hundred dollars a week in cash, not a check, plus a bonus every Friday depending on the number of customers we had that week. I had some ideas to improve things. I got Joe to reduce the admission from ten dollars to three dollars and I made up a little speech that I gave before the rides began. I told people that the 'Safari' wasn't actually a safari, it was really a boat ride through a tropical forest where there might be a safari some day but right now there wasn't one, so they should see the trip as a beautiful ride and a pretty long one, too. This way the customers knew what to expect. I didn't mention the cannibal situation until we got near the site and then I said that this was a site "under construction" and if I were them I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

Every time we cruised past, Darren would give me his long looks and I would give him mine. After a couple of days, he started posing for me the way I posed for him, turning this way and that way and giving me smiles and pouts. It broke me up. Some of the customers thought Darren was doing a screwy cannibal act. Others realized that it was a show meant for me. It made me laugh when I would do sexy poses back to Darren and think about the people on the boat who knew what was going on. A few times I got kidded about it and one time a man lectured me after the ride was over, an old man who was fat and a little disgusting the way he put his hand on my shoulder when he talked. I could tell he was thinking about putting his hand on me someplace else.

I finally got a chance to talk with Darren when I saw him one morning by the gate before the park opened. He was standing by himself with his back to me, waiting for the boat to show up to take him to Cannibal Country. Joe was out with Minnie and the other guys in the boat, doing something on the river, which meant Darren and I were by ourselves.

I didn't know what to say, so I just walked up to him and said, "Hi".

"Hey, babe! Your name's Elle, right?"

"Right."

"I'm Darren. How about a date?"

"A date? I...I just met you. I'll take a walk with you for a few minutes."

"Yeah, you been givin me sexy stares on the boat all week. I like those poses you've been givin me. You don't want to go out on a date?"

"I didn't say I didn't. I usually date white guys, to be honest, Darren."

"So sometimes you date black guys then."

"Well, I never dated a black guy, to be honest. I like black guys. I think they are very interesting. But I only date white guys, it's just the way I am."

Darren was what you would call black as the ace of spades. This is why they call black guys spades. I would never call a black guy that because it would hurt his feelings, but I really don't see anything wrong with it.

"You're prejudiced."

"No, I'm not. Just because a person doesn't want to go out with a black guy doesn't mean she's prejudiced, it just means she feels she should go out with white guys."

"Well, that's being prejudiced, dumbhead."

"See, you're the one who's prejudiced!"

"Cause I called you a dummy?"

"Yes!"

"That's not prejudice.You were being a fucking dummy,what do you expect!"

"I expect you to be nice. I might not want to give a blowjob to a guy who is mean to me."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh."

I turned around, thinking about what I had done, saying I might give Darren a blowjob, a guy I didn't even know, plus a black guy. It just came out like that! What a slut!

"How long do I have to be nice?"

"Like all the time. What's wrong with being nice, Darren?"

"I mean how long do I have to be nice before I get a blowjob?"

"Hmmmmm." I sighed, as I if I was thinking. "Maybe I should just get it over with," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I don't like to have things weighing on my mind."

He looked at me and cleared his throat a few times. He probably wasn't sure what to do and was worried he would say something that would ruin his chance to get a blowjob, and not any blowjob, but a blowjob from a pretty blonde, white girl. I bet Darren didn't get many blowjobs like that. I could see he was afraid I might it take back. He was so cute! I didn't see how I could take it back if he was going to be like this.

"We can go to the trailer. There's no one there right now," I said.

"Okay.Unless you think it's not romantic enough."

"Well it's totally not romantic, Darren, but there's a chair in there and it's private, sort of."

I wondered if Darren felt romantic and not just horny. Boy, if he did I would be so impressed, I thought. I was feeling nervous, excited and embarrassed. I was practically in a daze as we went in the trailer and Darren closed the door. It became almost dark. Darren went to the desk and pulled out the chair. He put it in the middle of the floor on top of some newspapers scattered there, and sat down. He looked at me. He was still wondering what to do or say, I think.

"Should I take this off?," I said, fingering my top.

"That would be great."

"Hmmm. You're acting a lot more like a gentleman, Darren," I said. "I hope it's not just because you want a blowjob or anything."

"What do you mean by anything exactly?"

"Don't get any big ideas, Darren!"

I took off my top and put it on the floor and stood in front of him.

"You had this big idea," Darren smiled, which was his first rude mistake, in my opinion.

I put my hands on my hips. Darren stared at my boobs. I couldn't tell whether he liked them or not. I figured he probably did like them but he wasn't polite enough to give me a compliment.

"Well, I don't see anything big right now, Darren."

It was true. I saw a tiny bulge. Maybe it was because Darren felt nervous because after I knelt in front of him and did a couple of things his bulge got bigger. It got a lot bigger.

"Hmmmm, you could be in a cock contest if you wanted," I said to Darren's bulge when it was in my hand, just before I blew some air on it which was just before I gave it a lick from the bottom where the hairs tickled me all the way to top where it was pink and made a very artistic contrast with the black rest of him. What happened after that is a blur in my memory. Darren told me my head was a blur. He said that afterward when he was teasing me and trying to make me laugh and I was too embarrassed to look at him. We were back by the ride gate then waiting for the boat to return.

"You know, I heard that a girl feels better about giving a guy a blowjob if she gives him another one the next day," Darren said, grinning at me.

"Oh, yeah. Well, Darren you still haven't said what I thought you were going to say to me."

"What?"

"That you were wrong when you said I was prejudiced! That's what."

"Oh, I still think you're prejudiced. You just like black cock."

I wanted to punch Darren in his fat black nose. Then I saw the twinkle in his eye and it made me laugh and he laughed, too. Boy, I actually like this guy, I thought to myself. I gave Darren a push on his arm.

"Maybe I am like that girl you said," I smiled.

Darren looked at me like he couldn't believe his ears.

elleann
elleann
298 Followers
12