Elleann Gets A Summer Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get more interesting at the theme park.
2.6k words
48.5k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
300 Followers

When I drove to the park the next morning a new sign was at the entrance leaning against the pole that held up the old sign:

AMERICA'S FIRST ADULTS ONLY THEME PARK RIDE

Featuring RIVERBOAT TRIXIE

and minnie

in

AN ADVENTURE IN CANNIBAL COUNTRY

Rides at 4 and 5 p.m.

STARTS TOMORROW
(No one under 18 admitted)

"I'm only eighteen myself, Joe," I said when I got to the dock and saw everyone waiting for me. Darren and the other black guys were wearing loin cloths and that was it. Minnie had a bathing suit on which was a riot. It was pink, a little bit like the color of her skin but not a lot like it, and it had painted nipples on the top and black hair painted on the bottom where her your know what was supposed to be.

"Oh my God," I said, looking at her.

"Shut up, creep! You're gonna wear one, too," she said.

Minnie's suit was two piece but you couldn't call it a bikini because she was too fat for anything that small. Mine was a real bikini. It had painted nipples like hers but the hair painted on the bottom was blonde like the hair on my head. I put the suit on in the trailer and came out feeling like a complete dope while everyone looked at me and made comments that I was cute in it but you would have to be about two miles away not to realize I was wearing a bathing suit.

Joe rubbed his chin. I could see he was thinking. Then he told us to get in the boat and we headed for Cannibal Country. We had only that day to rehearse and get the show ready, he said, so he wanted us all to cooperate and do our best so we wouldn't disappoint the customers on our big opening.

Joe's idea for the show was pretty simple and also why it was going to be for adults only. When the boat got to Cannibal Country it would stop in the river. People would see the clearing with a big black pot sitting there and next to it a barbaque pit with a pole on top. All of a sudden two girls would come running out of the woods being chased by three cannibal black guys. The cannibals would catch the girls and pretend to have sex with them and then they would put one of the girls in the black pot, that would be Minnie, and the other girl would be tied up on the pole and put over the barbecue, and that would be me. The whole show was supposed to take fifteen to twenty minutes depending on how well the fake sex scenes went.

We were on the riverbank, having just left the boat, and I was feeling self conscious in my bikini with the guys looking at me, and I don't mean Darren. The other guys were Ben, who was a big guy and very muscular and Eric, who was a small, skinny guy with a big head and big white teeth. Darren was acting cool, like he could care less about chasing a couple of white girls around and pretending to screw them and cook them for a dinner but Ben and Eric were looking at me like I was piece of candy.

"Um, Joe, which guy is going to chase me and which guys are going to chase Minnie? That's number one, and number two is I don't think I want to be in a porn show and this sounds like a porn show to me."

Joe looked like I had offended him.

"Hey, I researched this. This is how cannibals act. This is going to an authentic theme park kind of ride. It's educational. It's the way cannibals are in the jungle, Elle."

"Hmmm." I didn't know what to say if he had researched it.

"You think there's rides like this anywhere else, bitch!?," Minnie said.

After Minnie made her nice comment to me Joe got us to stand in a line near the black pot while he went to the boat to see how we looked from there, which would be the same view the customers would have of us. I could tell he wasn't happy. He came back, stroking his chin and looking at me.

"Um, you know, this ain't really an adults only sort of situation the way it is, I mean with these here bathing suits, girls. Probably wouldn't even get an R, probably get a PG13 if it was a movie. Customers gonna complain if they pay forty bucks for an adults only show and they get PG13."

"Forty bucks!," Darren said.

"Yup. Gonna give each of you guys five bucks of that for every customer. Figure it out. If we got a full boat for each show, you guys would pick up two hundred fifty bucks a day just for these two rides."

"Customers gonna want to see somethin for forty bucks," Ben said, making the same point Joe was making, and I could see they were making it about me more than about Minnie.

"How about two somethins," Minnie said, lifting her big tits.

"Well, I think the bathing suits are the dumbest things I ever saw so I would just as soon not wear one anyway, to be honest," I said.

"Yeah?," Joe said.

"Yes. You don't see those girls in the National Geographic magazines wearing bathing suits. That magazine shows people being naked in the jungle and everyone thinks it's okay, being educational of course."

"Exactly."

"The guys should take theirs off, too. It's only fair," Minnie said.

Hmmmm, Minnie did have a point for a change, I thought to myself. I actually had been wondering about Ben who seemed to have something really big in his loin cloth. There was only one thing that worried me.

"If they're going to do what Minnie says, they just better be careful when they pretend to screw us. I'm not going to be in a darn sex show! I already told you that, Joe," I said.

"Right, right," Joe said. "You guys have to be careful with the girls."

To make a long story short, Joe decided we didn't need to rehearse. He thought the show would be good if we just did it spontaneously. The only thing we practiced was having the guys tie me up on the pole and put me over the barbecue pit. The first time they did it, the ropes came loose and I almost fell in but Ben grabbed me just in time. I was still wearing my suit and Ben was still wearing his loin cloth. While he held me I felt his bulge against me. I guess he saw my jaw drop when I felt it.

"That's my nine inches, Elle babe," he bragged.

It wasn't very gentlemanly of Ben to be having an erection at that moment, but I wasn't mad.

"I wonder if they're nine inches of greatness," I teased him.

"What's that?"

"Nothing."

When we got back to the dock some people were there. One was an old guy named Ricky who was a friend of Joe's and sold the tickets for us and others were people from a motel who had taken a boat ride a few days before and stopped by because they saw the new sign out front. Joe told Minnie and me to stay in the boat so the people wouldn't see us in our swim suits and get the wrong idea and then he went to find out what they wanted because the park wasn't open. What they wanted was informaton about the adults only ride and whether the Trixie that the sign talked about would be the same Trixie who had been driving the boat. When Joe said it was the same Trixie the people wanted to buy a ticket until they found out it cost forty dollars and then they said no thanks and walked away. But after a minute they came back and bought tickets for the first show.

"Thats a good sign, real good," Joe said after they left.

He was right. It was a good sign. That next day, which was going to be first day of the adults only ride, we had the most customers we ever had. Every time I took people out on the boat some of them asked me about the ride. I only told them that if the ride was a movie I thought it would have an R rating or worse, probably worse. We sold a huge bunch of tickets. In fact, by three thirty, when I got back from my last regular ride, both of the adults only rides were sold out. I was starting to get excited.

The boat took us back to Cannibal Country about a half hour before show time. Minnie and I went behind some bushes at the back of the clearing to take off our clothes. The guys were by some trees not far from us, trying to peek. I kept seeing their faces. They would disappear whenever they saw me looking back at them, which was kind of cute, I thought. Minnie didn't have a watch and neither did I so we didn't know when to expect the boat exactly. We only knew that it was supposed leave the dock at four o'clock and that the ride from there to Cannibal Country would take about five minutes. I decided to wait until I saw it coming to take off my panties.

I took off everything else. Minnie was as rude as a guy would be the way she looked at me, and she wasn't shy about herself. She totally stripped, and even flashed for the guys though I'm not sure they looked at her that much. To tell the truth, she wasn't that bad. Minnie had a pretty good body for a fat girl and her tits were what you would call melons but they didn't sag. In fact, they were amazingly firm and bouncy for being as big as they were.

"I didn't know that cannibals had sex with girls before they ate them," I said, trying to have a conversation so Minnie would stop staring at me.

"Yeah, they do," she said.

"Oh, did you research it too?"

"I knew about it already. Joe's sister is like a fake cannibal. She belongs to clubs where they pretend to cook girls on a barbecue, like what's going to happen to you. Joe and me learned about it from her. She's in Europe now, going to clubs they got over there."

"Yuk. I never heard of clubs like that."

"She told me that one time they even did it for real. They got drunk at one of their parties and went too far."

"Oh boy, I don't believe that for a minute."

Just as I said that, the boat came around the turn. It was crammed with people mostly crowded on our side of the boat causing it to tilt a in the water.

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen! We're coming into Cannibal Country. Keep a close lookout at that clearing over there and we might be lucky enough to see some cannibals in action. You never know," Joe said on his speaker.

That was the cue. I pulled off my panties. Minnie and I looked at each other and laughed and then we ran out from behind the bushes into the clearing. The ground was mushy and grassy. It felt nice on my bare feet but I looked down as I ran for any sticks or things that I might step on. Other times, I looked over my shoulder. Darren was chasing me. The other guys were chasing Minnie, which was how we had worked it out. For the second show it would be different.

Darren caught me near the middle of the clearing. He pushed me down on the ground and turned me over. I saw Ben and Eric catch Minnie and do the same thing only it looked like Minnie pretty much turned herself over.

Darren had an erection.

"It must be hard to run with one of those," I said, trying to make a joke.

"Maybe I should show you how hard it really is."

"You better not, Darren!"

He was opening my legs with his knees. Then we all heard Joe again. It sounded like he was reading.

"We are witnessing now the fertility ritual that this particular cannibal tribe observes. The tribe believes that mating with the girls before cooking them will please the Gods. Why that is so is a subject of puzzlement among many anthropologists."

Well, it took a little longer for the fertility ritual to get started with Minnie than it did with me. Minnie was on her back, kicking at Ben and Eric and banging at them with her fists, and they were yelling and trying to protect themselves more than anything else.

"Cut it out, dummy!," Ben shouted.

I think he was trying to remind Minnie that he and Eric were supposed to be bossing her instead of she bossing them, but I think Minnie thought she was only acting like a person naturally would who was being caught by cannibals. Finally, Ben gave her a whack on the jaw and Minnie quieted down.

I tried to remember what Joe had told me about being a theme park actress and not worry too much about the fact that I was lying nude on the ground with a black guy pretending to screw me in front of a boat full of people. I closed my eyes to help out with my acting abilities. Joe's hardon went back and forth between my thighs like an inch from where he was pretending it was going, which was another reason I was closing my eyes and also holding my breath.

When I finally did look, I saw that some of the people in the boat had video cameras and also regular cameras and they all seemed to be pointing them at Darren and me.

"Oh boy, I don't want to be in a dirty movie, Darren," I said.

Darren grunted. He was still going up and down on top of me. I kind of liked the way his dick felt sliding between my thighs. It was very sexy, but the nice feeling was being ruined by those darn video cameras.

"Don't worry about it, Elle. They can't see your face good from there. Besides, people always make videos at theme parks. Haven't you ever been to Disney World?"

"Darren, this isn't Disney World."

Joe made another announcement over the speaker and that was our next cue. Darren pulled me up and dragged me over to the barbecue. He tied up my hands and wrists and left me there, sprawled in the grass, while he went to help the other guys with Minnie. It took all three of them to lift her up and get her in the pot. Then the guys came back to me. They tied me on the pole and put me over the coals. I just hung there like a squirmy pig.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time to get going. The cannibals won't start the actual cooking unless they have privacy. It's part of their religion, you see."

The boat started up again. After a few seconds, it was gone. I heard people clap so I guess they liked the show okay.

It was during the second show that things started to get really interesting and they got even more interesting after that.

(more later)

elleann
elleann
300 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more!

need a chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

need a chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Man you can't leave the story there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
An actual story!

Great! Well written and sexy but, more than that, this is a STORY. It has characters with distinct personalities and an enjoyable narrative line into which the sex is nicely weaved. The main character is an absolute delight. You wonder and how much like the author she might be.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Too Big To Resist What's a Mother to do when her son is so well hung?in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories