Ellen Gets Hers Ch. 01

Story Info
The twins' mother and brother find a family scandal.
3.1k words
4.55
113k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: Better read "The Twins' Tangled Web" first to fully understand what's going on here. --Uncle Bert)

An icy silence filled the car as Ellen Sanders drove through the waning daylight.

Ellen's son Roger sat in the passenger seat; they hadn't spoken for miles. Roger wouldn't even look at his mother; he'd only stare blankly at the passing trees, roadside stands, and gas stations. Ellen, for her part, just drove, waiting for him to thaw.

But there were years of silence between them, one of the consequences of Ellen sending Roger's father to jail.

Most people would say that Ellen had done the right thing several years before. She had caught Jake, her husband of more than twenty years, in bed with both of their twin blonde daughters, Cathy and Kelly. Appalled, Ellen hid tiny cameras in the bedroom where most of the action took place, videotaped Jake and the girls in the act, and called the authorities. Jake got ten years.

But the price of justice was the loss of her relationship with her children, most of her family, and nearly all of her friends. Ellen hadn't spoken to either Cathy or Kelly since they moved out to attend different colleges. Roger, himself a college freshman at the time, was completely surprised by Jake's arrest, and, humiliated, stopped talking to Ellen as well. It didn't help that, once the videotape was made public at Jake's trial, it went immediately to the Internet. Because anyone could download it at any time, the story simply wouldn't die.

The case made Ellen a social pariah. If there were a better man than Jake out there, she'd never meet him, because they were all scared of being videotaped.

It's not fair, Ellen thought. At forty-four, her hair was rich, thick and a golden dark blonde. Unlike her daughters' full, round globes, Ellen's breasts sloped to sharp points before curving gently underneath. Lithe and sinuous, most men first noticed Ellen's wide grey eyes and naturally long, thick lashes; their appreciation of her thin red lips and graceful birdlike features usually registered later.

She certainly turned heads today, at the grocery store; the sleeveless yellow blouse she wore accentuated her golden mane, and her tight jeans silhouetted every pretty curve.

Ellen stole a glance at Roger; twenty now, well muscled, with the curly black hair that had attracted Ellen to Jake in the first place, and Jake's eyes, and Jake's square chin. Despite herself and the waves of hostility emanating from her boy, she smiled. Roger resembled his father in so many ways, but Jake's hard features were softened by Roger's eyes, a gentle cobalt blue that made it impossible for Roger to conceal anything he might be feeling.

Thinking of Jake and the endless hot sex they'd shared in college led to less pleasant thoughts; namely, except for masturbation, Ellen hadn't had so much as a kiss on the cheek since Jake went to jail. In fact, the most stimulating material she had was her own copy of the evidence tape.

Never had she seen sex so hot! Or imaginative. Ellen had seen the entire tableaux when it happened, of course, on the TV monitor in the next room. She saw her daughters giving their father a dual blowjob, their lips meeting around Jake's massive shaft. Her cunt nearly boiled over when Jake rammed into one of the girls from behind while the other crawled underneath to apply oral sex, and, just when Ellen thought Jake was spent, he plunged his dick into his other daughter while it was still hard, and give her what looked like an unforgettable ...

Ellen began to feel dampness growing between her legs. At the time, she was horrified by their behavior and driven by humiliation, embarrassment, and revenge. Now, she wondered if the three of them might have been onto something. Had it been worth it? What was so bad, really? Night after night now, alone on the sofa in the rec room where it had all taken place, Ellen churned her clit and watched her husband make love to Cathy and Kelly over and over again.

With Roger coming home she couldn't even do that. The only reason Roger was even in the car with her was that school had ended for the year and he had nowhere else to go but home.

Finally, Ellen could stand it no longer.

"Honey ..." she said.

"Christ, how could you!" he snapped, finally facing her. "Do you have any idea what it's been like for me? Not one day goes by that somebody doesn't razz me about Dad! Not one!"

"Did you ever think about how what he did hurt me?" Ellen asked softly. "Do you have any idea what it feels like to lose your husband to your daughters? I had to put a stop to it, you know that."

"Did you have to tape it? Couldn't you have just blackmailed him into stopping?"

Ellen shook her head.

"I was so angry," she replied, "and I had every right to be. And don't forget, the girls were betraying me, too."

But Roger turned away again and sulked. When Ellen glanced at him again, she noticed that he had twisted his body away, concealing his lap. Why is that? she wondered. He can't be very comfortable. Roger shifted, and she spotted the truth; Roger's cock, bent and cramped, stood out like a long, round stone in his jeans.

My God, Ellen thought with a shock, he watches that tape a lot too! That's what gets him off!

The sun dipped below the horizon as Ellen's mind swirled with possibilities. Tormented by years of sexual frustration, loss and loneliness, envy of Jake and the twins, and now this sudden, surprising common bond with Roger …

The new-found knowledge relaxed Ellen considerably and a plan formed in her mind. She left the interstate at the next exit.

"What are you doing?" asked Roger.

"I'm tired and hungry," she said. "We're spending the night at the first motel we find near a decent place to eat."

Roger stared at her and gulped. "But--''

"I won't accept any arguments, Roger. We have to talk this out before we go home, and we can hardly do that in a restaurant."

When Roger reflexively grabbed his crotch, Ellen knew she had him. She soon found a small, quiet, eight-room motel and pulled in, leaving Roger in the car while she registered. Twenty minutes later, key in hand, she opened the door to their room. A simple anonymous room with white walls, a few cheap prints, a lamp, and one double bed.

"Mom," said Roger, his voice raspy and dry, "where am I going to sleep?''

"With me," she whispered, closing the door. "You've been hiding that hard-on for miles. Doesn't it hurt?''

Shocked, he inched backward. Ellen advanced, pushing Roger toward the bed.

"But Mom, this is incest! We can't! Remember all the trouble it got Dad into?" Roger took another step backward and tumbled onto the bed.

Ellen joined him and boldly placed her hand over his bent, pinched prick. Raw heat filled her palm and she found his pulse, which hammered forcefully against the heel of her hand. Gently, soothingly, Ellen straightened Roger's cock.

"Isn't that better?" she purred. "Honey, that cock has never been harder. Let me give him what he wants.''

"Mom, please! I- I--"

Roger tried to roll away, but Ellen took her handsome son in her arms. At first, Roger just cradled his head next to Ellen's heaving bosom, his own breath hot and swift. It brought back memories of comforting him when he was a little boy. Slowly, reluctantly, Roger placed an arm around her waist.

"Kiss me, Roger.''

"You know we can't do this, Mom," Roger said, his throat dry. "It's wrong, Mom, you know that. It doesn't matter what we want.''

"What we want? What we both want?"

Ellen's fingers lightly ran the length of Roger's prick, now visibly throbbing through his jeans. Their lips were inches apart. Roger did not move, waiting. Ellen pressed her lips against Roger's, worked her tongue against his closed teeth. Roger tried to turn away, but at last his jaw parted and his lips melted against his horny mother's, finally letting her tongue in.

Now, at last, Ellen was to know what went through Jake's mind when he made love to the twins. When Roger finally yielded to her kiss, the sensation was like liquid fire poured along the length of her spine, and when Roger pulled her close, she involuntarily shuddered in his arms.

She pressed her body tightly against his, rubbed her eager pussy against the hot granite shaft pulsating in Roger's jeans. When the kiss ended, Ellen nuzzled her son's neck, and licked his ear.

Now it was Roger's turn for a shiver of passion. He lay still, trembling, as Ellen slowly unbuckled his jeans while she kissed his neck, and then his lips again. She eased his zipper down slowly, enjoying his agony as he bucked his hips a couple of times.

Giving Roger's dick an encouraging squeeze, Ellen got off the bed and removed his shoes, socks, and jeans. When she pulled his underwear away, his crowbar-stiff dick, free at last, popped out.

What a hog, Ellen thought. It's not longer than Jake's, but it's thicker.

Ellen grinned at her son. With a sexy wink, she dipped her face to Roger's thick, bobbing prick, grasped it and licked the eye just once. Roger moaned as her fingers traced his seven hungry inches.

"Ooooh, look at that," she cooed. Ellen slid her hand smoothly, sinuously, up and down, up and down. "What do you want me to do with it, Roger? What do you want me to do with this big, manly prick?''

Roger's balls, which had been ready for hours, were bloated, thick and tight. Ellen traced her fingers lightly up and down the throbbing shaft then gripped it firmly in her knowing fingers. The heat from his dick warmed her palm. Ellen massaged it with enthusiasm and love.

"My mother's jacking me off!" he groaned, all control gone. "Oh, suck it, Mom! Suck my cock!''

"Maybe I will, honey. Maybe I'll suck your cock.''

Roger's head fell back as Ellen continued to jerk him off. She debated finishing him that way, but she finally tilted his thick, throbbing prick toward her moist red lips. The scent of it wafted toward her wet tongue. Licking her lips, she took the first two inches into her mouth.

"Uhh!" gasped Roger.

Encouraged, the sex-crazed older blonde gulped down more, and then even more. She moved her head up and down slowly, not wanting to rush it, not wanting Roger to come too soon, to enjoy what she was doing for him.

Ellen brought her free hand to Roger's balls and tickled the tight sac with her long, sharp fingernails. Moaning, Roger humped his cock between his beautiful mother's talented lips.

It's been so long since I've done this, she thought. But it's like riding a bicycle. Get good at it and you never forget how.

Ellen opened her jaw wider to take in as much cock as she dared, hoping it wouldn't hurt too much later. Roger's balls, tighter now, seemed about ready to go. Ellen cradled his balls in her palm now, wanting to feel them twitch when they shot their wad.


"Arrh!" cried Roger. "God, Mom!''

Oh, yes!!! thought Ellen, it's everything I want!

Roger's nuts danced in her hand as his salty sperm shot along her tongue. Ellen swallowed the first barrage, gulped down the second. Roger bucked and cried in sexual fury, as if he was trying to get to his mother's pussy from her face. A third hot jet -- a fourth!

"Mom!" he barked. "Oh, sweet Jesus! Mom!"

Then a trickle and all too soon, he lay back. Ellen kept on sucking and swallowing until there was no more left -- for the moment. She lifted her head and Roger's cock popped out with a smack. Her breathing returned to normal as she lay her head down on his belly, her soft blonde hair spilling over Roger's groin, her fingers gently playing with Roger's temporarily spent dick.

After a few calm moments, Roger stood up suddenly and tore the rest of his clothes away, his cock growing again already as he stripped. He soon stood naked before his gorgeous mother, muscular, proud, and horny, all reluctance gone now. Roger's cock stuck out from his body like an angry purple nightstick. He glared at her with lust burning in his eye. Ellen drew back a bit, afraid of what she might have unleashed.

"God, you're a sexy bitch!" he exclaimed.

Ellen wanted to rip her clothes away, but she instead stood on the bed and teased her son slowly, to regain control of the situation. Taking her time with every button, she waved her soft, sloping boobs above his eager gaze, bucking her hips as if she were already humping his huge, stiff prong.

"You haven't seen these since you were six months old," she purred.

"But I've been wanting to," he replied. "The number of times I've thought about this--"

Ellen eased her panties off and tossed them aside. Beckoning Roger with her tongue, she lay on the bed and allowed him to join her, naked at last. Roger fell on the bed and buried his face in Ellen's tits, his lips and hands everywhere as he bit and sucked. Her nipples, hard and stiff as peach pits, stung under Roger's loving bites. Ellen brought her hands to his shoulders, pushed him down her belly.

"My turn," she said.

Roger spread her smooth, long legs, opening Ellen's glistening damp pussy to his gaze. Ellen moved it sensuously underneath his dazzled eyes, inviting his tongue. He bent his head, parted her vulva with the tip of his tongue, and began to explore.

It was obvious that he'd never licked pussy before, but he certainly had a native talent. Roger's tongue slowly drove Ellen to new heights of ecstasy. He didn't dive right for her clit the way his father did; instead Roger licked near it, licked around it, but never actually touched it. It was driving her wild, and he knew she knew it!

"Dammit, Roger!" Ellen hissed. "Lick my clit!"

Instead, a finger, then another, probed her pussy. Ellen began to buck her hips now as Roger's tongue finally flicked her clit and his fingers twirled inside her pussy.

Ellen, gasping with passion, her face red with effort, wrapped her tapered thighs around her son's head, her pussy vibrating on his tongue, up and down up and down up and down until she could no longer take it.

"I-- I- I'm coming! Coming, Roger! On your tongue!''

"Mmmmph!"

Ellen's orgasm, an inundation of lust, left her flopping and humping hard against Roger's face, almost cutting off his air. She cried out and gushed twice, three times.

Still Roger licked on, urging more from his horny mother. Ellen gave him more, and, panting, finally pushed his head away.

"Leave me some for the main event," she said. "My God, what are you made of?''

"Steel," he replied, grinning up at her from between her legs. Then he kissed her cunt again, licked his way up her belly, licked and fondled her tits, and finally kissed her with deep longing on her moist mouth. The musky scent of her own cunt almost made Ellen swoon.

Roger's teeth bit into her neck and he lifted himself on his arms, looming above her, his prick hungry and ready. Mesmerized, Ellen stared at the cock aimed at her wanton, eager pussy. A huge cock. A hard cock. Her son's cock.

My God, she thought, I'm going to be fucked with a telephone pole.

Ellen's thighs parted readily, their mingled aromas wafting in the air, her pussy hot, wet and ready.

"Now, Roger," whispered the horny woman, "any way you want.''

With a conqueror's grin, Roger lowered his hips, his cockhead nosing along his mother's thighs, ready for penetration.

Ellen raised her hips to meet him. As the purple shaft sank into her moist velvet pussy, electric bolts of passion sizzled through her body. She moved her hands along Roger's muscular body, gripping his ass, and humping underneath him to get more of his cock deep down her slurping cunt.

But Roger eased his dick in slowly, stopped part way, and began short, slow strokes.

"Roger, you sadist! I want it all!''

"Not yet, Mom! " he replied with a grin.

But he couldn't be satisfied with the short stroke for long. Roger pounded his full length into his beautiful mother, hard, fast and simple. Ellen's boobs jiggled and rolled as the vibrations from his pounding cock rippled through her body.

My God, this is my son! I made the cock that's fucking me! she thought. Nothing could be better than this!

Ellen realized now that this is what she should have done, not plant those damn cameras. If only I had them now, she thought as hot bursts of her son's breath erupted in her ear. I never want to forget this.

Seducing Roger back then would have been delicious revenge on Jake. She wished she could see the look on his face when he found out! Then they'd have been even.

The muscles on Roger's neck were tightening as he prepared to come again. Ellen, wanting to time this right, drove her hips harder against his, her own orgasm building like steam in a boiler.

"I'm almost there, Mom!''

"Arrh!" Ellen cried. "Now! Come! Hard! Arrgh!"

A spasm shook Roger suddenly, and she felt a hot gush deep in her pussy. It triggered another orgasm, and the two lovers bucked together in horny harmony. Roger held his cock firmly inside his mother, forcing Ellen to squeeze her interior muscles to milk it for more. Her sharp fingernails dug into Roger's ass and held his prick deep as she ground and bumped up against him.

Eventually they stopped moving and their lust subsided. Roger kissed her slowly and tenderly now, because he wanted to, and Ellen kissed him back as his prick shrunk inside her, and eventually slithered out.

"That was worth the wait," she told him, nestling in his arms. "Time to tell the truth, sonny."

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"That tape. Of your father and the girls. You watch it a lot, don't you?"

Blushing, Roger nodded.

"I can hardly talk to them without wondering," he said. "I can understand the whole thing now. I mean it, Mom, this is the best sex I've ever had."

"I know, honey. I know."

"So what do we do now?"

"We worry about that later," Ellen replied, pulling Roger's lips close to hers.