Ellen Unaware

Story Info
Asleep, she got what she'd wanted.
1.6k words
4.24
88.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The workday had run into unplanned overtime. All the way home that early evening I kept missing the lights. Passing my old college I realized 10 years had gone by since graduation.

I watched a pair of college girls crossing at one corner: Bubbly, perky tits, tanned legs, fun ponytails and ball caps. Their high asses looked great, too. I paid particular attention to those.

"Need a lift?" I called.

They turned back. "You going downtown?" asked the redhead with the plus-size chest. Her shorter, petite friend giggled. SOME LIKE IT HARD declared her tank top.

That slogan did it. I lowered my voice. "Sure, for a blowjob."

The university cuties whirled toward each other, exchanging 'shocked' laughs. "You!" "No, you!" "He is kinda cute!" "Then you do it!'" Either was fine with me.

In back, the redhead hung over the front seat and watched. Her naughty little friend kneeled on the front passenger side, head bobbing in my lap and demure mouth full of steely, pulsing mandick all the way downtown. (A city bus full of rubberneckers got an unexpected treat.) Steering with one hand, I rested the other on the back of her arched-taut neck.

Later, swinging the Mazda into my driveway, I sighed. Before I could even get in the house and unwind, I had to go next door and check the study's track lighting. A loose connection, it'd probably take only a few minutes.

Still, it was the third time Ellen had asked me to fix something. I shook my head. Guess that's what happens when neighbors find out you're a home handyman.

Ellen was about 60, I supposed. Pretty enough, in a stately, dignified sort of way. But old enough to be my aunt. I'd crossed her off my list long ago.

Walking up the front steps to the open entrance I tapped on the screen door. No answer. She'd known I was coming, too. Hell, she'd invited me. I let myself in.

Two brown boxes sat unopened in the entryway. I shook my head. She was always getting packages. Leaning over them, I read the SENT BY address slip: "Scandalous Intimates By Mail."

Whaaaat? Her? Oh well, I figured. That's her business. Everybody needs a hobby.

Back to the track lights. Sure enough, there was a loose connection. When I was finished, I flipped the switch. Light.

'Finally, home,' I thought as I headed back toward the screen door. And then I heard it, a drowsy 'hmmph' in the next room.

She was home?

Peering into the darkness, I saw her stretched out on her back on the queen-size bed. She'd kicked off a flowery comforter, sending it half onto the floor. She wore only a gauzy, royal blue baby doll. A spaghetti-strapped, see-through one.

On the shaky nightstand were a nearly empty, greenish chablis bottle and two long-stemmed goblets. One was full, the other lay on its side.

As I said, I'd written Ellen off long ago. But now - the packages, wine, sexy lingerie...I took my time gazing. 60ish, her clipped bouffant was grey with white highlights. Naturally, her skin bore some wrinkles. She sagged here and there. Especially her angular face. Its definition had become blurred, her jaw line softened. Cheeks lined, eyes bagged.

But still, there was a mature sort of beauty about her those college girls had lacked. Advanced age lent an aura of experience. It occurred to me that maturity is a hotness in itself.

She had for the most part kept her trim figure. Her stomach was flat. And the baby doll stopped mid-thigh. The golden girl had pretty legs. Very pretty.

I felt self-conscious. This isn't right. I'm not some weirdo. Silently, taking care not to wake her, I started toward the front door again. But passing the still-active computer, I bent and read saved email correspondence:

From: JanB To: EllenA Subject: Re hot neighbor 2:07PM

MAYBE HE'S SHY. WINE WILL CURE THAT! JUST GRAB IT!

From: EllenA To: JanB Subject: hot neighbor 2:04PM

DEREK. MUSCLES! I'VE TRICKED HIM OVER HERE HERE TO FIX A FEW THINGS, BUT HE CAN'T TAKE A HINT. MAYBE TODAY. I'LL HAVE WINE READY WHEN HE GETS HERE. AND I'LL SHOW HIM THE LINGERIE I'VE BEEN GETTING. I WANT HIM BAD!!!

From: JanB To: EllenA Subject: hot neighbor 2:02PM

WHAT'S HIS NAME?

From: EllenA TO: JanB Subject: hot neighbor 1:58PM

I'M SO EXCITED! I'M EXPECTING HOT COMPANY THIS AFTERNOON! I'M WET JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!

'Derek?' That was me. Whoa! I didn't even know older women thought like that, let alone talked like that. She'd had a thing for me, that was why she always needed repairs? I began to see Miss Ellen in a whole new light.

Returning to her bedroom doorway, I confirmed that she was as I'd last seen her, asleep, unsuspecting and vulnerable. Knowing now that she had a thing for me changed it all. My dick grew harder as I watched her dreaming, blissfully unaware.

An idea struck me. I went back to the computer and printed out the revelatory email.

I placed it on the mattress beside her. She was out of it and wouldn't be waking up soon. Her ample chest rose and fell, rhythmically.

'I want him bad!!!'

Reaching down carefully, I loosened her baby doll's front string ties. The uplifting black mesh bra unclasped in the front. They were big and roundish with plump, pink aereolas, settled on her chest.

I drew an index finger's tip lightly across one senior nipple, smiling inwardly as it began to harden. Ellen moved her head, whispering a moan. Her legs shifted.

Straightening up, I explored the closet. An entire wardrobe of exotic lingerie hung there. It was like a storeroom. Teddies, fishnets, slips, corsets, panties, bustiers. Red, green, black, fuschia, amber.

She'd been ordering them with me in mind? Modeling them at home, imagining me seeing her, screwing her? I remembered the email: 'I want him bad!!!'

Glancing to her face (which was looking prettier by the moment), I noticed her glossed lips were slightly parted. I was hard.

What would you do?

Bending over her, I guided the head of my dick to her soft lips. Tenderly, I brushed it back and forth across them, noting the pleasure registering on her sleeping face. Saliva bubbled at one corner of her mouth, coursing down her cheek. I interrupted its progress with my tip, guiding it back into her hot, open mouth.

Okay, what am I doing? I stood up. Something seemed out of place. Her being drunk, out of it. Maybe I should come back another time. I looked down at the email.

'I want him bad!!!'

The tip of my foot bumped something beneath the bed. Bending down and reaching under, I retrieved a massive grey vibrator. Eyeing the sleeping, half-naked Ellen, I made my decision.

Dropping my jeans to my ankles, I crawled onto the bed between her moving legs, pushing the gown up around her waist. Black, satiny tap pants - they had to go. They went. Instinctively, drowsing Ellen raised her knees. Her quivering, ivory thighs were soft to my caress. I could see and smell that her body was willing.

I flicked the vibrator's switch and it began buzzing, oscillating. It slid easily up into her, finding familiar welcome in her moistened, grey-haired pussy. I watched her rolling her head in side-to-side slow motion, a broad smile spreading over her face.

I wondered if she thought of me when she did this at night. I remembered the email, and was sure she did.

I increased speed, fucking her hard with it as fast as possible. Then slowly again. Then faster.

Ellen's legs split wide, her pelvis thrust hungrily. Her frail fingers sought her nipples. (Was she dreaming of me?) Smutty delight played over her features, her mouth twisting and gapping.

"OhhOhhmmmmOhhmmmmOHHHHHH..."

Withdrawing the lady-slickened vibrator after teasing her well into arousal, I cast it to the floor beside the bed. With filthy determination, I aimed my rigid, vein-rippled dick at her thankful, vintage pussy and fucked her relentlessly and manically, as only a strong young man can. Just as she'd secretly wished I would.

One hand free, I seized her shaking, fleshy breast. The nipple was tall, turgid. I thumbed it, tweaked it. Massaging, twisting, pulling. She began to squeal deliriously in her violated slumber.

"OHOHOHOHOHOH!"

Capturing her brittle wrists in my big hands and pinning them to the mattress on either side of her shaking, aged head, I rammed myself up into her thorough wetness again and again. WHAM-BAM-WHAM-BAM! I was battering that frail woman. The bedsprings squeaked and protested. But Ellen's round hips rose to counter each thrust, telling me she loved it all.

Her slender arms locked me to her. Shiny, scarlet-enameled nails dug into my broad, muscular back, creating furrows that continued over my athletic buttocks.

My breath was hot on her dainty ear. I growled a stream of foul and flattering obscenities. I kissed her hard on the lips. And asleep or not, she kissed back, her senior tongue challenging mine.

And then, a furious firing of searing, youthful cum ammo straight into her dignified, mature pussy. With a happy cry, hips bucking and legs jerking erratically, Ellen flooded the sheet with her own triumphant, womanly climax.

Tasting her lips once more, deeply, I pulled out and surveyed the erotic battlefield. The twisted bedclothes were soaked. Ellen, smiling in her sleep, moaned contentedly: "Ooooooohhhhhh." Her red-flushed thighs spread still wide, her scent wafted everywhere.

I looked down at the email. She would know who had been here. She'd planned this.

Leaving, though, I paused to loosen the track lighting's connection again, guaranteeing another "fix-it" request.

But opening the screen door, I nearly collided with the petite college cutie. She stared, wide-eyed. "You know Grandma Ellen?"