Ellen's Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen froze, feeling Elf's soft behind in her hands, taking stock of her soaked panties and an ache deep within her groin. Swimming into Elf's eyes, with a whimper she pulled gently on Elf's backside, dropping her hands to spread her apart and knead her cheeks as she crushed her lips into Elf's, finally digging her fingers into the younger woman's butt in response to Elf's hands on hers as well. Their tongues danced as Ellen felt the stud on Elf's tongue move about in her mouth and their swollen lips shoved carelessly into each other, the faint taste of blood testimony to the power of their longing as supple lips ground against teeth and hands clutched to stroke clothed bodies.

Elf broke the kiss and, still backing up, pulled Ellen along the corridor to an elevator. They entered and Elf punched a button before turning back for another kiss, this one soft probing and suggestive. She pulled away and unbuttoned Ellen's blouse so that she could bend down and kiss the pushed up flesh of her breasts. With both hands she pushed them together and emphasized Ellen's cleavage to dip her tongue into the cleft as Ellen ran her hands through Elf's soft hair and moaned softly at the sensations the young woman was stirring in her.

The elevator reached the top floor and the door opened to find a couple, two older women, waiting to enter hand in hand. Elf slowly straightened and, picking up her valise, took Ellen in hand and moved to exit the elevator. Ellen struggled to hold closed her blouse when she realized that the two women were both gay and amused at their disheveled state. They greeted Elf with a knowing smile and blew air kisses to her. She smiled in return and with a sense of urgency moved to a door in the corridor, inserted a key and pulled Ellen into the darkness of an apartment.

Blindly hitting a button on the wall brought up soft lights and equally soft jazz as the two emerged from a short entry way into a large living room with equally large windows overlooking the city. Elf backed Ellen toward a leather couch and eased her into a sitting position. Then she backed away and stood about ten feet from her. "Can you see me here" she asked.

"See you? Yes" Ellen replied, still dazed from the booze and the curious situation she now found herself in. Elf moved to a wall and raised the lights slightly, "is this better" she asked again.

"Yes. It was fine before too" she replied, somewhat confused but with a half-smile.

"Good" Elf responded, her eyes dilated and heavy lidded with passion, "just watch me Ellen."

"Ok," Ellen replied, not quite knowing what to expect.

Elf smiled at her confusion and asked her to "take off your shoes and nylons at least, anything else you want too. You've got to be pretty uncomfortable by now" she added.

"I am" she replied, and removed her shoes, nylons and panties and piled them on the floor next to her as Elf left the room to get something which she dropped on a small table across from the couch on her return. She pulled her blouse from her skirt and unbuttoned it all the way as she was quite warm by now.

"Now relax and watch me" Elf chided as she began.

She watched as Elf kicked off her sandals and unbuttoned her sundress almost to the navel. She pulled the straps to her shoulders, and in one slow motion her dress fell to the floor. She stood before Ellen nude, wearing neither a bra nor panties. On her chest was a large and ornate tattoo that stretched from her right breast to her navel and across her midriff, a beautifully colorful bird, wings spread, and in its beak was soon to be the nipple of Elf's right breast, as if taking flight to steal away this precious fruit. Her nipples were quite tiny with equally small areola, in perfectly formed A-cup breasts. The nipple in the bird's mouth was pierced with a bright silver ball, leaving one to wonder whether the nipple or the ball was the bird's prize.


Ellen was taken aback at the breadth of the tattoo, but then remembered hazily Elf's description of the body as a canvas. As her eyes traveled down her body she observed that the bird was perched on another piercing that bisected her navel, and, further down, she hungrily noticed that Elf was shaved bare to display a tattooed thicket of tiny red roses on a green descending vine that seemed to fall over her inner thighs and frame her pussy.

When Ellen looked up again into Elf's eyes they were closed; with no smile, pure longing seemed to be calling the younger woman as she sultrily spread her legs, her tongue slowly caressing her lips. She slithered onto her haunches, ass cheeks balanced on her heels, and reached down to drag roughly the fingers of one hand back and forth along her parted slit, then dragged them up and over her flat stomach as she stood again, leaving a wet trail visible even in the dim light.

She rotated her hips, her pelvis wiggling enticingly as she intertwined her arms over her head and turned away from Ellen to reveal her petite ass, small for her height but round, undulating as if she were on a stage in a strip club. Her back was bare and beautifully muscled, the discs of her spine lined in a perfect row descending to another thicket of tiny red roses that amassed at the base of her spine and flowed in vinous tendrils into the crack of her ass.

Elf bent forward over a squat table to retrieve a bottle of clear liquid. Still turned away from Ellen she straightened and filled her cupped hands with the liquid and for Ellen's enjoyment began to massage it into her ass and thighs. She again bent forward and rubbed what now appeared to be oil into the length of her long legs as her ass parted in response to her jackknifed body position. Her skin glistened from the oil and a distinctly herbal scent, patchouli Ellen surmised, began to fill the room. While still bent forward, moving her hands up to her spread ass cheeks she proceeded to massage more oil into the folds of her pussy and around the ring of her asshole hidden in the dark fissure of her bottom as one finger appeared to slide briefly into her back door. Descending again to her haunches, she bowed her head and, though still turned away, began to concentrate on her pussy, her breath becoming deeper and fuller as her hips appeared to be rotating around the spindle of her fingers buried inside of her.

She stood and turned back to Ellen, cocking her head to look her in the eyes to survey her, who by now was ravenously aroused by Elf's performance. She clutched at her breasts as she watched, and undid her bra to feel more intensely her fingers pinch and gently twist her nipples, now drawn to crinkled red buttons, while her other hand had found the wetness between her legs and was sliding up and down between her lips. Like a kid caught doing something improper, she ceased self-consciously when Elf stopped to look at her.

"No" Elf responded to the effect her gaze had on her new lover, "Go on; don't stop. I want to see you. I want to watch your face as you cum."

"I've never touched my vagina in front of. . ." she started to say, before Elf interrupted and approached her. She placed a foot on the couch between Ellen's legs and used it to motion her legs apart.

"Slide forward" she ordered, "slide out to where your ass covers my foot. Further."

Ellen did as she was told and Elf playfully wiggled her great toe under her butt into her crack.

"Now pull your knees up as far as you can and spread you legs to the side for me so I can see all of you" Elf continued.

Ellen did so, pulling herself into the position she so often assumed when she pleasured herself alone in her condo. Elf removed her foot and dropped to her haunches in front of Ellen.

"Silly, this is your pussy, your kitty, whatever you want to call it other than what your doctor calls it. Does your doctor fuck you? Now pull your lips apart for me and show me your lovely clit. Show me you clit, Ellen" Elf said as she hungrily surveyed her body.

Ellen hesitated a second too long at the request, and Elf whispered in a soft but oddly firm voice, "now."

For some reason Ellen did as she was told, like in her fantasies, and with an even greater effect as a thrilling wave of arousal spread over her, hiking up her skirt so as to be able to spread her legs fully. She reached down with her hands and did something she had never done before, spread apart her pussy for a young woman kneeling before her, her fingers pulling on her lips and giving rise to a slight moan from the sensation. Elf smiled sweetly, touching Ellen's clit with a finger and circling it, sending a shock wave through her body. She asked "what is this."

Ellen understood, for in her fantasies she had played a version of this game before: "my clit" she said with a shaking voice.

"And this?" Elf continued as her finger slid down an inch, tickling Ellen's wet inner lips now exposed to the air.

"My pussy" Ellen answered, quivering.

"And this?" Elf quizzed as her finger dropped to Ellen's virgin back door and scraped it with her nail, her butt wet with the moisture oozing from her snatch.

"My ass" Ellen said as she gulped quick breaths of excitement.

Elf continued to tickle her asshole with her fingernail, with unblinking eyes and a faint but pleasant smile. Then, unexpectedly, she plunged a finger of her other hand up to her knuckle into her pussy, taking Ellen's breath away.

She held it there momentarily before she began to slip her finger slowly in and out of the fleshy lips. Ellen closed her eyes and retreated into a world of pure sensation as she quickly felt herself about to cum. Even in the dim light Elf saw the familiar flush to her skin and knew it was coming as she continued to stroke her finger in a slow rhythm, deep in and almost out of Ellen Maine's pussy, relishing the control she now had over her new friend. Ellen came to the brink and pulled her legs up tighter beside of her chest, rolling her ass up and out and spreading her cheeks even further and slightly distending and parting her round sphincter as the orgasm hovered just beyond her reach. Elf paused and smiled, pulling her finger back to the entrance of her hole while she continued tickling her ass hole as well, "is that enough for you?"

Ellen opened her eyes, pupils dilated, searching for the right answer. She wanted to be teased; she wanted to give in; she wanted to be fucked senseless by this pierced young woman with tattoos. "No" she continued, "please" she panted as she tried to slide herself back onto Elf's finger.

But Elf deftly kept her finger just inside her warmth, wiggling it slightly but not allowing Ellen to slide down any further on her finger. "Please" she begged, "I am so close to cumming."

"I know," Elf smiled again and cruelly pulled her finger from Ellen's drenched quim and stood over her sucking Ellen's taste from her finger. She extended one of Ellen's legs and pulled one of her feet toward her mouth as she stepped over Ellen's leg as if riding a broomstick, presenting her tattooed ass to her. She straightened Ellen's leg, and standing tall above her, bent her foot back and began to lick the instep of her foot as she dragged her nails along the tender inside of Ellen's thigh, seductively rolling her ass just inches from Ellen's face. Ellen began to moan as Elf deftly painted with the tip of her tongue from her instep up to her toes and began to lick the backs of them, dipping in and out and between each toe. She sucked them into her mouth one at a time and rolled the stud in her tongue over the base of each one as she massaged her foot with both hands wet with oil and fluids. Ellen began to wail as Elf continued to lave her foot, finally stepping back into her original position, facing Ellen, and returning her leg to the identical position with both legs again pulled back, knees to boobs, Ellen still quivering and ready to cum.

"Please stop" she begged, "no, I don't mean that. I mean please continue. Please, you are driving me crazy."

"Stop or go, but always please" Elf teased, standing over Ellen as she dropped a hand to her own bare quim and with a single finger began to tease herself in a sluttish squat to allow her to slip the finger deeper.

"Go, please, don't stop" Ellen panted.

"Well" Elf, taunted, "ok, but now you have to strip for me. Take off the rest of your clothes."

Ellen dropped her quivering legs and undid her skirt. She leaned forward and removed her blouse and bra as Elf watched her undress for her, a faint smile always on her face. "Legs in the air" Elf said unceremoniously, as Ellen raised both legs and pulled them back again in the cocked position.

"Not yet," Elf said as she gathered Ellen's panties from the floor and, pulling her legs up and together, slid the wet panties back onto Ellen's legs and down her thighs as Ellen's eyes grew wide with disbelief. "Kiss me" Elf ordered playfully and Ellen complied, finding her legs unstable as she stood to comply.

Elf pulled Ellen's panties onto her and bent down to kiss her. Ellen grabbed for her hungrily as they kissed, again and again, the two pawing and clutching at each other breathlessly. Elf spun her around and gently bit and licked across the back of her neck as she massaged her breasts, "your boobs are gorgeous" she whispered in her ear; "get on your knees on the couch and lean over the back" she finished as she gave her gentle encouragement with one hand on her ass and the other in the middle of her back.

"Bend forward and let me see that ass" she said playfully as Ellen groaned in anticipation. She traced the outer seam of her panties with her finger and then bisected her down the crack. "Spread wider" Elf requested, "your legs too lover. Your ass is beautiful, not like my skinny little ass. I love an ass bigger than mine" she finished as she playfully smacked one cheek and heard a sharp intake of air.

She proceeded to kiss her all over her panties, stopping to blow hot air into her crack and inhale her scent as Ellen squirmed and pushed herself back into Elf's face, as she in turn moved back to compensate and continue taunting her. She kissed her along her crack, burying her face into her back door, doing her best to mimic French kissing her little hole through the silk and alternately resting her nose on her sphincter as she reached between her legs to lightly massage her throbbing pussy and further forward to roll her distended nipples between her fingers.

"Oh my god do me, please do me; I am going to go crazy. I can't wait any longer" Ellen cried as she shook in frustration, "it's been years."

"Then reach into your panties love" Elf said as she bunched thong-like each side of Ellen's panties into the crack of her ass and started to nuzzle her bare cheeks along the sides of her crack while she ran her nails up and down each cheek. "Reach into your panties and let me watch you do yourself Ellen. You're in such a rush all the time" she taunted, "tsk, tsk, go on if you can't wait. You won't hurt my feelings; do what you want to; I always do."

Ellen reached back and took herself in hand as she eased a finger into her slit. A thought raced through her mind; it had been two years since she had let herself have sex at all, let alone with a young woman, a sweet and beautiful fantasy come to life, and that doing herself had become the rule rather than the exception. She pulled her hand from her pussy and muttered under her breath with a frustrated cry as she beat a hand on the back of the couch, "why, why, why?"

Elf stood tall again and walked around to the rear of the couch and looked down on the tense, beautiful executive who was a shuddering little submissive puddle of desire, shaking her head. She kneeled to face Ellen and pushed back the hair sticking to her face from sweat. "Because I can; because you want me to. Why are you on your knees on my couch then? But you do need to learn to slow down" she finished.

Wordlessly Elf moved in a way that combined a gymnast's flexibility and a dancer's grace. She stood and threw a leg over the back of the couch, one leg firmly planted on the floor and the other on the couch seat and bent at the knee and almost kneeling. She then lay back the length of the back of the couch, shinnied forward and essentially rested her gaping pussy aside Ellen's face, which was hovering on the rear of the couch as well. Ellen needed no instructions here, no encouragement; she turned her head and ravenously lapped at Elf's bare nest, between the draped tendrils of her cascading rose tattoo, sucking on the pierced rings that lined the one side of her pussy, sucking into her mouth one at a time Elf's luscious lips.

She tasted clean and tangy, smelled like scented oil mixed with the odor of pussy. She first just French kissed Elf's pussy, burying her tongue in her and sucking her pierced lips into her mouth. She slowly gained a measure of control and found Elf's little button and sucked on it, eliciting a long exhalation from Elf as she lay the length of the back of the couch and toyed with her own little nipples.

Before long she pulled herself up with her taut, flat stomach muscles and reversed her position. Spinning a half turn she again kneeled on the couch seat with the other foot now planted on the floor, but this time she leaned forward and backed her split ass into Ellen's face. She undulated her ass seductively as she inched it closer to Ellen and peered behind her to admire her own assets and watch Ellen drink in the show. Elf taunted her breathlessly as she reached about to exaggerate the spread of her little butt with one hand and three fingers, one tapping her asshole while the other two spread herself wide, "come on Ellen. Lick my dirty little hole; you know you want it" she said as she circled it with a finger, "I've been sitting on my roses all night saving them for you" she finished with a short laugh. "Thinking about other women, fingering myself in the bathroom; I'm all oiled up lover. Lick my ass Ellen."

Like an animal released from a cage, Ellen wiped her face back and forth between Elf's crack, sliding her nose up and down, back and forth over her tattooed ass, groaning as she went. Her tongue soon found its spot and the tip slithered easily through the tight and oiled muscle, wiggling into Elf's earthy backside to please her young mentor.

Elf began to pant, the pitch of which rose as Ellen pulled her hands up to hold her lover. She spread Elf wide and began to tongue fuck her pussy, and then her ass, alternating wildly as Elf neared release. She sucked on her asshole and her pussy as if sweet nectar lay within and bit at her cheeks as she felt a freedom new to her.

Elf started to pull away to stop the orgasm, but Ellen was too fast for her. She hung onto her hip bones and assaulted her pussy to bring her off. Elf eventually stopped fighting and let the sensations roll over her. She came in fluttering cries that accompanied fluid bubbling out of her pussy like warm water from a mountain spring, into Ellen's panting mouth and down her chin, running onto the leather as she crested in wave after wave, eventually reaching back to hold Ellen's face against her for the final surge of pleasure that so disoriented her that she almost slipped from the couch and onto the floor.

Eventually she pulled herself upright and dismounted the couch, again kneeling in front of Ellen, this time to taste herself on Ellen's lips. "Pull your panties off and spread for me again" she whispered into her ear softly as if there were others around who could hear. Walking behind her she knelt and surveyed Ellen's luscious backside with a sigh of approval, the soft hair of her pussy and tiny, barely visible hairs encircling her back door. She blew on the hairs and Ellen shivered and involuntarily clenched tight her ass and then released the contraction. Elf gently nibbled up one side of her crack and down the other, softly biting her cheeks like two ears of corn. She started at the base of Ellen's pussy and licked, her tongue wide and wet, her stud perfectly bisecting Ellen the length of her pussy and up through her crack to the base of her spine. Ellen groaned in delight and spread her ass further: "yes, that feels so good, yes. More, yes more."