Ellen's Elf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around to the front of her and dropped to her knees with her ass pointed up at the men, curving her spine and spreading her legs as wide as possible as her ass swayed seductively. She unbuttoned Ellen's skirt and let it fall before she slowly rolled down her nylons; the men grew silent as both massaged their dicks. Ellen used her mouth and eyes to convey to the men how horny she was becoming. Elf returned to Ellen's pussy and began to kiss her mound, barely hidden by the undersized thong and slowly growing wet, the sensation of Elf's mouth amplified by her new-found lack of hair. She smiled to herself as she leaned into Ellen's silk-covered pussy with her tongue and began to growl while she attended to her friend.

Ellen, in the meantime, watched the men undressing themselves without taking their eyes off of either of them. The tall man was very powerfully built and obviously worked out, but what caught her attention was what literally filled one side of his bikini briefs, an erect dick that tilted nearly to his hip bone. But he wasn't just long; he was thick as well. Ellen was simultaneously aroused by the powerful looking cock and somewhat intimidated by its sheer size.

"Lick her tail Red" the shorter man said as he reached out and ran his toe along the crack of Elf's undulating ass, "and come to think of it let's see your coochie too."

Elf straightened, unzipped her pants and pulled them down around her knees and one by one slipped them off of her legs, leaving only a wet thong splitting her trellis of rosebuds and her diminutive butt.

"What is that" he asked as he reached forward and pulled her thong down and off of her ass to view the tattoo on her back and ass. "Anywhere you don't have a tat, Red" he asked as she smacked her butt and sat back on the couch.

Ellen in the meantime had turned around for Elf to attend to her backside. Elf grabbed her thong in her teeth and pulled it down as far as she could before she had to use her hands and slip it down around her ankles as Ellen leaned forward slightly to pull her ass cheeks apart for Elf's tongue. "Big butt, little butt" the talkative man said again, "make sure you get that tongue just where I would put it, Red."

"And where would you put it" Elf asked as she wiggled her ass to tease the guy.

"I'll show you" he said as he dropped to the floor and brought his face right up to Elf's ass, "put that little butt right up in my face Red" he said as he set about frantically licking her ass like an ice cream cone in danger of melting on a hot day.

"Enough talk" the big guy said as he walked around the couch and, taking Ellen's hand, proceeded to usher her to the first room with a bed, her thong still around her ankles as she shuffled to keep up with the large guy. He backed her to a bed and pushed her down, standing about a foot in front of her face as she sat waiting for what was obviously the first order of business.

"Take out my cock and suck it" was all he said and stood there waiting to be serviced. Ellen pulled his underwear down and his long, thick meat literally slapped her in the face. His circumcised cock was gigantic, with a large, pink mushroom head and one or two bulging veins running the length of it.

"Oh my god" she said as silent Mike cracked his first smile and chuckled. He pulled her head forward as she opened her mouth to engulf at least the head and tasted cologne and a drop of viscous pre-cum on the very tip. She licked him all over, avoiding the inevitable when he would undoubtedly plant the thing in her mouth. She licked his balls and pulled at the loose skin with her lips; she massaged them with her hand and ran her fingernails over his muscular abdomen as he groaned in approval.

"Come on jugs, let's see how far down it will go" he said crudely as he grabbed his cock and aimed for her mouth as he encouraged her head forward and tried to impale himself on her face. She tried her best to keep up with what was asked of her, gagging and salivating as the enormous member repeatedly hit the back of her throat, literally pummeling her as he operated her head as if he were merely masturbating and her mouth just happened to be where it was happening. She began to drool uncontrollably and make gurgling sounds, repeatedly pulling off of him to gag, and then returning his dick to her throat. As the saliva ran down her chin she heard in the other room the sound of Elf squealing and panting as the shorter guy apparently was into whatever tickled his fancy at the moment.

Unexpectedly, silent Mike extracted his cock from Ellen's mouth and pushed her back onto the bed. She was afraid that he was going to get on top of her and try to force himself down her throat, but he had other plans.

"Pull your knees back to your ears" he said as he aimed his meat directly at her pussy. "Hold your ankles to the side" he ordered as he ran two fingers into her wet pussy and poked around like he was looking for something he had lost. He held her open with one hand and in one slow slide entered her as far as he would go in one stroke, hitting her cervix and bottoming out on entry.

She screamed from the sudden intrusion as the air escaped from her lungs in an anguished rush as he smiled at the effect he was having. He took his hand and, grabbing his cock, literally tried to wiggle himself side to side and up and down inside of her as he slowly slammed into her again and again, the suction so tight that his cock made a plunging squish as he pulled out almost fully and then rammed himself in again as far as he could go, one of his arms outstretched so that he could roughly fondle her breasts and pinch and twist her nipples as he went. Ellen became vaguely aware that she was moaning with each stroke, and that the moaning was just what he wanted to hear from her as the faint sound of Elf's encounter became a buzz of background noise. She also sensed, quite unexpectedly, that she was going to cum, and found herself chanting for him to fuck her good, like some demon had possessed her body and wanted to be sated by this anaconda in her pussy, not sure whether she was playing the role of the good whore or actually enjoyed being the corporate VP, slumming it for a night.

She screamed as she came hard and panted, but still he pummeled her like a pile driver on autopilot. Then, just as suddenly, he pulled himself out of her and effortlessly lifted her waist into the air like a feather pillow while her legs hung akimbo to her sides. Out of his mouth he drooled a large gob of spit that landed directly on her little brown cherry, which he proceeded to finger and grease with his large middle finger as he held her to him with his other arm. Oh god no, she thought, not that, not with him.

But that was just what was about to happen. He turned her onto her side and pulled one of her legs into the air to spread her crotch for his use, pushed her leg into a jackknife position and again slammed into her pussy, jerking and pulsing deep into her. Without warning he pulled totally out of her and wiped his member side to side along her wet crack, moistening his head on her sweat and pussy juice in preparation for his anal assault. First she felt his head between her cheeks, so deceptively soft and warm and moist, nestled in the pucker of her asshole. And then without warning Ellen Maine felt as if her ass was splitting open. She gagged and nearly threw up from the intrusion, and continued to gag on the verge of vomiting as the searing pain followed his cock as he breached her ass. Deep into the tender depths of her bowels she felt his oversized head take her one ring of muscle at a time, stretching her taut channel with not a millimeter to spare. He began to growl as he forced more of himself into her and pinched and slapped her cheeks, first one and then the other, each slap a resounding snap, as he further sounded out her depths. Silent Mike growled like an animal as he pulled her toward him like a weightless rag doll, her moaning nearly constant now as the pain literally consumed her.

"Come on boobs, it can't be that bad with that big ass of yours. You've taken shits bigger than this" he taunted as she screamed into the pillow, her knuckles white as she grabbed and clutched at the sheets and gulped air in between screams in syncopation with his persistent schlong as he dragged it in and out of her soft hole, devastating her little fissure as he took his pleasure from her pain. She thought he would certainly cum soon and wished for it, virtually prayed for it, but he kept at it, stretching forever the muscles of her little tailpipe.

Without pulling out of her, he spun her onto her stomach and pulled her up onto her knees with her ass spread wide for his piston as he conquered the last inches of her insides, a faint tint of blood now streaking his dick as it took its toll on her tender back door. She grabbed a pillow to stuff her face into, fearing that Elf would hear her and regret her decision to allow her to remain, even though Ellen herself was now regretting her own decision.

She heard a noise and sensed, more than actually saw, Elf and the talkative one enter the room, Elf's face looking white and pained for what her friend was going through. "Time to trade" the shorter guy said as he pushed Elf down onto the bed, her face next to Ellen's on the same long pillow.

Ellen felt Silent Mike mercifully pull out of her ass and move across the bed as he lined up behind Elf, kneeling with her butt in the air. The short guy slapped Ellen on the ass and thanked Silent Mike for "packing the shit" for him as he now crammed his cock into Ellen's ass. He pushed her down onto the bed and lay full on her as he made her spread her legs as wide as they would go and, getting into a push up position, proceeded to slam into her soft cheeks again and again. But after Silent Mike's battering ram, this was not the same kind of torture, and she bore it with little moans as he slammed into her again and again.

She looked over to Elf just as Mike slipped into her ass and watched her react to the monster that invaded her, heard her stifled screams, watched her wide eyes welling with tears as he in turn had his way with her in equally brutal fashion.

Eventually, mercifully, they were ready to cum, and they almost simultaneously pulled out of the women and manhandled them, turning them around so that they were sitting side by side. They pulled their heads back by their hair and with one hand maneuvered their slimy cocks into their mouths. The strong smell and taste of their asses assaulted their senses, making Ellen gag again and again as the talkative guy managed to impale entirely his shorter cock on her face as he literally head-fucked her. The short guy laughed as the two sucked what he called their "shit sticks" as fervently as possible to get over with this nightmare.

Silent Mike came first as he first shoved himself deeply into Elf's tender mouth and cried out, pulling out at the last minute to just inside of her lips so that some of his cum would pool in the front: "keep it all there Red" he said as he groaned with each spasm of his orgasm.

"Big kiss ladies" he finished saying as Elf, who knew the drill, leaned over to kiss Ellen with strands of thick jism overflowing her chin. They kissed and Elf made the requisite noises that feigned that she loved sharing cum with a friend as Ellen found still another reason to gag.

The talkative guy then pushed Ellen down onto the bed and slapped his cock down between her tits and fucked them hard. "Oh, shit" he moaned as he neared his orgasm. He pulled Ellen's head up and positioned her mouth to receive his spunk.

"Open wide, boobs" he said as he kneaded and slapped her breasts and squeezed them tighter to his rod as he began to shoot ribbons of thick cum onto Ellen's face and into her mouth, screaming "Oohh fuck" as she lay there virtually lifeless as two long strands of cum coated her face, a third having shot directly into her open mouth and into the back of her throat.

He finished with a laugh and pulled Elf over to Ellen: "here's some more Red; clean up your friend" he said as Elf mechanically licked his cum off of Ellen's face, making sure that some of it remained both on Ellen's face and her chin.

Silent Mike, who had left the room, returned half-dressed and said, "we gotta flight to catch, aren't you done yet?"

"Yea" the talkative guy said as he crawled off of Ellen as if she wasn't even there and left her laying on the bed exhausted, "but I gotta help Red clean up first" he laughed as he grabbed Elf and dragged her into the adjoining bathroom suite as Silent Mike followed behind him.

Ellen lay silent and shivering on the bed as she heard the short one's voice echoing in the small bathroom. "Open up Red, don't want to waste it now do you" she heard the talkative one saying as she heard Elf gagging and retching. Then there was no more talking.

Ellen heard the front door closing and Elf running from the bathroom and double locking the door as soon as the men left.

Ellen heard her bare feet walk to the bathroom and then heard the sound of her gagging and vomiting. Water ran as she apparently brushed her teeth, gagging again once or twice in the process. Elf stood there for a moment, stunned, staring at her wet face and breasts before she plodded back to the bedroom.

Ellen had moved to the top of the bed and pulled the covers partly over her as Elf appeared in the doorway sobbing quietly, not knowing what to say to Ellen, who lay in a fetal position and faced away from her. "Shower" she offered meekly as she waited for Ellen to rise, which she soon did. They returned to the bathroom and stepped into the shower, the hot water near scalding as they tried to cleanse themselves of the incident.

Still saying nothing, Elf led Ellen to the spare bedroom and pulled back the clean covers for them. She faced Ellen and managed to get out the word "sorry" before Ellen slapped her hard across the face, just once, and cut short the sentence. She pulled Elf into the bed in front of her and they lay and spooned, both now crying silent tears.

"Tomorrow you call Jess" was all Ellen said after a long pause; "this is over."

"Yes" was all Elf said as they both lay there eyes wide open, too upset to fall asleep.

12