Elle's Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Elle and her barman enjoy the taxi ride back to her place.
1.1k words
4.08
16.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle couldn't even feel the cold. She was standing on the street waiting for a taxi, and the barman she had just met not fifteen minutes earlier was standing right behind her.

He pressed against her, his hands on either side of her hips, gently pulling her towards him. She writhed, rolling her round asscheeks over his hard cock, teasing him.

There were a few people in front of them in the queue at the taxi stand, and lots behind them, but because everyone was facing forwards no one noticed it.

Thomas leaned in as he pressed her ass against him more firmly and whispered, "So did you enjoy watching that woman get her pussy rubbed in front of everyone?"

Elle's clit burned in her panties, already soaking wet. Inside the club, Thomas had caught her watching a couple on the corner of the dancefloor. Thomas couldn't stop thinking about the effect it had on her pussy - he knew it would be soaking wet already and his cock ached with his need to feel the slippery soft skin against his shaft.

"I enjoyed you watching me watch them" she whispered back with a giggle, sliding his hands up onto her full breasts as the queue shuffled forward. They were next now, and Elle made eye contact with the taxi driver as he pulled up, who quickly dropped his eyes to Thomas pinching Elle's nipples through her tiny black tube dress.

Thomas let Elle get in first, and held the door as she climbed in. He ran a hand over her ass as she did, brushing his fingertips over her pussy. Elle's skin tingled, her panties so slick now he would barely need to pull them aside.

They settled into the back seat, and Elle gave the driver the name of her apartment building, which was on the outskirts of town. He nodded, then adjusted his mirror to give himself a better view. This must be a regular occurance, maybe an occupational hazard. He didn't seem to mind.

As soon as the car started moving, Thomas's lips were on hers, kissing her hard and slow, his tongue already gently teasing hers. One arm was around her neck, hanging down onto her tits, where it was already dipping inside her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, and he began rolling her nipple between his fingers, flicking and tweaking it. She moaned into his mouth, and as his other hand began to move up the inside of her thighs, she parted her legs and shifted her hips forward.

She opened her eyes now, and immediately saw the reflection of the taxi driver's face in the mirror, his eyes fixed on her pussy as he waited at a red light. She couldn't help herself from moaning when Thomas' fingers finally found it. She broke the kiss and looked down, watching as his fingers expertly stroked her pussy lips, one finger remaining in the centre to apply just the right amount of pressure to her clit.

His breath was ragged when he sucked her earlobe between his lips, then spoke in a low voice, "You're just as wet as I was imagining you were". He pushed her panties to one side, finally making skin contact with her pussy, and immediately pushing two fingers deep inside her.

She gasped, unable to even find the words to reply, almost on the brink of orgasm already. As he began to pump his fingers, she said in a small breathless voice, "I've been imagining this. Your fingers inside me. You have no idea how desperate I've been for your cock".

"This cock?" he said, pushing the back of her head down towards it, where he had been tugging it out of his pants as she spoke. She gripped it hard and let her breath rush over it while he moved his hands behind her to reach her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your throat, and then I'm going to fuck your pussy" he growled, pressing her head down onto his cock, almost forcing it between her lips. She squeezed it, stopping it, and slid her tongue over the head instead, beginning to rub his cock as she finally let it sink into her mouth.

Thomas looked up, the taxi driver watching intently, and he had pulled into a car park. There were other taxis parked around, and the drivers all stood around their cars. Their driver flashed his lights, and a group of four or five others began to walk over, immediately seeing the couple in the back seat.

His cock throbbed as she bounced her head on it, knowing that they were all looking at her, and it was his cock that she was sucking dry. She had noticed them too, because she rotated her body without ever taking his cock out of her mouth, so that her ass was high and perky and facing a window.

"You're a dirty girl" he growled, letting the men crowd around the window, looking at her soaking wet shaved pussy, so in need of fucking. She smiled, sitting upright, pulling her dress down to expose her breasts.

"Punish me." she replied, swinging one leg over him to straddle him, and positioning his cock so it was right at the entrance of her pussy, her lips holding the tip of his cock in position and her juices coating it, even beginning to drip down his shaft.

His cock felt like it was about to explode, and he needed to fuck her, now. "You're a very bad, very dirty girl" he said, as he grabbed her by the hips, flipped her onto the seat on her back, lifted her up and slid his cock into her pussy in one swift movement. She moaned as he filled her, his thick cock stretching her tight little hole, almost hurting her but she couldn't even care. Immediately he started to fuck her, slow at first but hard, forcing his cock into her over and over while the crowd at the window looked on.

She looked at them, half ashamed and half aroused, as they saw him fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before, until the edge of her orgasm felt like it would never end, and still further. His slowly increasing speed quickly made her cum on his cock, and she squeezed her nipples as she did, pulsing and squeezing on his dick until he couldn't take it and came too, pumping load after load inside her.

They collapsed in a smiling embrace, eventually sitting up and straightening their clothes. The driver signalled the guys outside the car, and then took off to her building, which was just around the corner. When they reached it, Thomas had been holding Elle close in the back of the taxi, gently rubbing his cum into her pussy lips as it leaked out of her, promising she wouldn't sleep tonight.

"No charge, sir" said the driver, winking at him and speeding away. Elle unlocked her door.