Elle's Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,996 Followers

The moment that followed was almost as perfect, the two girls slipping into a gentle kiss as they enjoyed the afterglow. Then Claire began quickly kissing her way down Elle's neck and chest to her girlfriend's tits, immediately using her tongue on one of the other blonde's nipples before taking it into her mouth to gently suck on it.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, that's it cheerleader, suck my titties. Mmmmmm, that feels so good." Elle moaned softly, cupping Claire's head and gently pushing it into her cleavage, "Yes, suck it, mmmmmmmm, yes lick it too. Oh, good girl."

Claire knew her girlfriend was only going to get louder and ruder with her words, which normally Claire loved, but even if this room was soundproof there was a chance someone would still here Elle. It was unlikely, but if Elle was loud enough and someone checked the bathroom was occupied at the right moment they just might hear something.

Of course the longer they stayed in the bathroom the greater chance they had of being discovered, and Claire really didn't want to be nicknamed 'That Bathroom Dyke' or something. So Claire moved as quickly as she could, going back and forth between Elle's tits for only a few brief minutes before she kissed her way down her girlfriend's body, giving Elle just enough foreplay to ensure her pussy would be nice and ready for the licking Claire intended to give it.

As she got down on her knees in front of the older blonde Claire briefly considered the fact that because of the earlier fingering she probably could have just dropped to her knees right away. Then again there was something to be said for having a little build up, and after skipping it once already Claire had no intention of doing it again.

That was why instead of immediately beginning to tongue fuck Elle's cunt Claire slid her tongue over the other girl's pussy lips in one gentle if quick lick, Claire repeating this action over and over as Elle moaned happily, "Yeeeeessssssss! Lick me cheerleader! Lick my fucking cunt! Oooooooh, my girlfriend is such a great little cunt lapper! Mmmmmmm, eat my fucking pussy pom-pom! Oh yeeeeeessssss! Just like that! Yeeeeesssssss! Ooooooohhhhhh!"

Ignoring Elle's increasingly loud moans Claire continued to gently lick the other girl's pussy lips, just up and down for quite a while before she began sliding her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise, and even began lingering on the entrance to Elle's cunt. Claire purposely left out Elle's clit from all the attention, until Claire was sure she had given her girlfriend a decent amount of foreplay by any reasonable standard. That was when Claire clamped her mouth around Elle's clit and sucked it as hard as she could.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk!" Elle screamed joyfully, "I, fuck, oh, oh Gooooooooddddddd yeeeeeesssssssss! Fuck me! OH! OH FUCK YES!"

As Elle screamed incoherently Claire moved her mouth downwards ever so slightly so she could thrust her tongue deep into her girlfriend's pussy.

Again wanting to provide at least a little build up Claire tongue fucked Elle softly, at least after the initial thrust, deliberately avoiding the older blonde's most sensitive of spots even though the former cheerleader had memorised where all of them were and could have easily made Elle cum in seconds if she wanted too.

This lack of focus was not something Elle approved of, "Come on cheerleader, mmmmmmmm, we both know you can do better than this. Ohhhhhhhh, yes, that's, mmmmmmm, that's good, but you can do better. So do it. Fuck me. Fuck me nice and hard with your cute little cheerleader tongue. Ooooooooh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Get that tongue to work Missy. Fuck me. Oh, that's a little better. Now give it to me. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, give it aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Elle was cut off from her train of thought when she got exactly what she was asking for, at least for a few seconds. Claire slammed her tongue in and out of Elle's pussy, easily hitting all of the most sensitive areas, fucking Elle until the electric blonde was sure she was going to cum. Then just as quickly as the hard tongue fucking began it stopped, that orgasm Elle was so sure she was about to have suddenly torn from her grasp.

"Cllllllllaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeeee! Elle whined, stretching out the younger blonde's name out in frustration, "Don't be like that. You know what I want. What I need. Please, oh, ahhhh, please pom-pom, fuck me. Yeeeeessssss, like that. More. Yes, oh, more. Mmmmmmm, yes fuck me. I'm so sorry Claire. I'm so sorry I played such a nasty trick on you. I'll make it up to you I swear... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

Fighting back the urge to smile Elle stopped taunting altogether and just concentrated on moaning Claire's name, making sure to use the real one as opposed to all the fun nicknames she had for her.

When it came to sex Elle was used to doing whatever she wanted, but with Claire, it was different. Elle actually cared about the other blonde, and didn't mind playing nice to get what she wanted, or even just playing nice because it was what Claire wanted. In this case it was a combination of both, but Elle quickly found herself unable to care about the reason as all that really mattered to her was that Claire began to tongue fuck her exactly the way she wanted, hard and fast as she attacked all of her sweet spots.

It was difficult for Elle not to scream anything except Claire's name for a little while, but then as her orgasm approached it became difficult to imagine she could really say anything coherently. Then when that talented little tongue repeatedly curled upwards to hit her G-spot Elle couldn't even think about anything, let alone what to say. All she could do was scream and shudder as a powerful climax washed over her, quickly followed by another, and another, and another.

Even though Claire knew Elle didn't deserve it, and they really should be trying to get out of the bathroom as fast as they could, the masochistic blonde couldn't help continuing to fuck her sadistic girlfriend, making her cum multiple times. Claire even switched her tongue with her fingers so she could fuck Elle and suck on her clit, which of course only made Elle scream louder and the whole thing take longer.

Claire was too lost in eating pussy to care, but when she finally removed her mouth and tongue from Elle's cunt and began kissing her way up the older blonde's body it all came rushing back to her. Of course Elle's lips briefly took it away again, but then it quickly returned for a second time after their latest kiss was broken.

"We should go." Claire panted.

"Awww. We just got here." Elle whined, before a little smile crossed her face as she decided to try a different tactic, "Don't you want a turn?"

"Sure, when we get back to our room." Claire said firmly, quickly adding "Look, we did things your way, and I admit it was kind of fun to take a trip down memory lane, but we can't hog this room. It would be too suspicious."

"Because two girls in a bathroom together for a short time isn't suspicious at all." Elle said dryly.

"No, it is... if they're seen." Claire pointed out, "But we weren't going in, and you're going to wait a few minutes before following me out. That way we at least have a chance of not getting caught."

"Jeez, you are determined to stay in the closet here aren't you cheerleader?" Elle questioned rhetorically, more than a little disappointment in her voice.

"You know that's not true." Claire sighed, before holding out her little finger, "Now pinky swear you'll wait before following me."

Elle pouted like a spoilt child, but reluctantly linked little fingers with Claire and mumbled in a little girl's voice, "I promise."

Knowing that was the best she was going to get Claire let go of the other blonde's pinky finger and started dressing as quickly as she could. Elle just watched for a few moments, then Claire gave her a stern look. Elle then sighed, jumped off the sink and also started retrieving her clothes.

Waiting until they were both fully dressed and Elle was reluctantly hiding Claire slowly opened the door and peaked out. Seeing the coast was clear Claire quickly stepped out, shut the door behind her and made her way to her room. Before she could get there she noticed a girl making her way down the corridor with a box so big she was struggling to see past it.

Eager for the chance to actually make a good first impression Claire said, "Here, let me help you."

"Thanks." The girl replied, welcoming the additional help as she guided Claire into a room a couple of doors down from the new room of the former cheerleader and her sadistic girlfriend.

The floor was covered in boxes, probably meaning the girl had been going back and forth unloading her stuff.

Once the box was down on the ground with all the other boxes Claire got a good look at the other girl, a pretty brunette who while not being a total stunner definitely wasn't plain. Cute. Claire hated the word as it was something she had been called her whole life, and to a sickening degree lately, but she had to admit it definitely suited the other girl, who after a brief pause extended her hand, "Hi... I'm Gretchen."

Claire smiled and shook Gretchen's hand, "Claire."

"I know." Gretchen blushed.

"How?" Claire asked, genuinely confused as Gretchen blushed even more. Then all of a sudden a horrible idea came to mind, "You... you didn't hear, did you?"

"I think the whole campus heard." Gretchen said, quickly adding when Claire blushed even more than she was, "Not that I mind. In fact, I think you're so... I don't know, courageous? I don't know, I just... I wish I was sexually free as you. I mean, I'm no prude, but making another girl scream your name that loud your first day here... I mean, wow. Just, wow. You must be a total stud."

"Actually she's the bottom in our relationship." Elle interrupted from the doorway, not really liking the way the brunette was holding her Claire's hand, but that didn't stop her from smiling as she added, "Well, most of the time."

Relationship. Of course Gretchen thought. The good ones were always taken. Then again from the looks of it that applied to both beautiful blondes.

"You're very lucky." Gretchen smiled at the newcomer.

"I know." Elle grinned, walking into the room and taking the stunned Claire by the hand, "Claire is the best thing that ever happened to me. And no matter what I do, even when I'm trying to push her away cause I know I don't deserve her, she stays with me."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Claire huffed.

"Awww, come on pom-pom. You know you love me." Elle grinned, "Besides, we both know what happens when I get naughty and be all mean to you..."

"Elle!" Claire scalded, before turning to Gretchen, "I'm sorry about that. She was raised by wolves."

"It's ok." Gretchen blushed.

"Our roles are reversed." Elle continued, ignoring Claire's scowl, "So it's me who gets the ass whopping instead of Claire... but she's the real pain loving sub in our relationship and she gets real cranky if I don't give her butt a regular hooping so she's pretty much over my knee the moment I'm off hers."

Knowing it was fruitless to try and reason with the shameless blonde Claire started dragging Elle away.

This only made Elle happier, "You see, my little pain slut is so eager to get her butt spanked she wants to get my punishment out of the way so I can give her what she really wants."

Ignoring her girlfriend Claire turned back to Gretchen and said, "Nice to meet you."

"You too." Gretchen said, biting her lip, "Maybe we could all go for a drink sometime. You, you know... as friends."

"Really?" Claire frowned. Gretchen nodded and a surprised Claire said, "Ok."

"But just as friends." Elle added firmly, "Cause Claire-bear is all mine. I'm not sharing her."

"Elle!" Claire sighed as she pulled the other blonde out of Gretchen's room and into the corridor.

"What?" Elle laughed as she was dragged back to her new room, "Didn't you see the way she was looking at you? She totally wants what's mine, and you know how much I hate it when other people touch my stuff."

Claire glared back at Elle, slammed the door behind them and practically growled, "You're just asking for it, aren't you?"

"Maybe." Elle said in a singsong voice.

Again Claire glared, but this time a smile crossed her face, "Strip."

Smiling happily back Elle did what she was told, a little disappointed when Claire began rummaging around in a bag rather than watch her get naked. On the bright side she didn't waste time on being seductive and just stripped down to her birthday suit ready for the fun to begin again.

Frowning Claire looked up from one of her bags and asked, "Is this room really soundproof?"

"Maybe." Elle said again in a singsong voice.

Again Claire frowned, smiled and then pulled out a ball gag.

"Awww, no fair." Elle huffed.

"Elle..." Claire began.

"Oh come on cheerleader!" Elle interrupted, "Everyone heard me already so what's the point of keeping quiet now?"

"The point is it's bad enough everybody already knows we're lesbian sluts. I don't want them all to know we're pain sluts too." Claire said.

"I thought that was just you." Elle grumbled.

"It isn't." Claire said, "Look Elle, you were too mean to me today. And you did it deliberately to push my buttons, just so I would do this. Now stop making a fuss and pretending like this isn't something you want."

There was a pause and then Elle opened her mouth, allowing Claire to insert the gag into her girlfriend's mouth and tighten the straps around the back of her head firmly, but not painfully so. Claire then retrieved a pair of handcuffs which Elle reacted more positively to, turning around and placing her hands behind her back so that the former cheerleader could secured them in place. Once they were Claire sat down on one of the beds, the one she guessed was hers by default given Elle had claimed the other with her bag. Patiently Claire waited for Elle to turn around again and look at her. When she did Claire patted her knee. Elle gave her a look.

"What did I just say about making a fuss?" Claire asked with a raised eyebrow.

Elle pouted but did what she knew Claire wanted her to do, namely bend over for her spanking. Given her hands were restrained behind her back it wasn't the easiest of tasks, but it was one Elle was familiar with.

Once Elle was in place Claire ran a hand over her girlfriend's butt, lightly squeezing and pinching the soft yet firm flesh.

In their normal roles this was something Elle like to do a lot. In fact Claire could remember on more than one occasion Elle had become so lost in playing with her ass that she hadn't begun the spanking for a whole five minutes. That was a long time for anyone to be bent over someone else's knee getting their ass groped.

Claire didn't take quite so long, but she went pretty close to it. Not because she became lost in feeling up Elle's ass, although it was a very grope-able ass in Claire's opinion, but because she wanted to tease Elle.

Elle loved to tease, but a little ironically she had very little patience. She could force herself to wait, but out of the two of them it was easily Claire who was the better teaser because when she teased she could do it for hours if necessary, and welcomed the chance to drive Elle crazy.

Although she didn't tease Elle for hours with this particular act, Claire kept the teasing thing up for while. Even when she finally began spanking Elle the blows were few and far between, Claire continuing to happily play with the other blonde's ass in between pretty soft strikes.

Slowly Claire made those strikes harder and more frequent, but at the same time they were close to what Claire was capable of. Then all of a sudden and without warning Claire began spanking Elle with every ounce of her strength.

Elle briefly wondered if Claire was trying to just get the spanking over with, but she kept it up, smacking Elle's ass over and over again even though the sound echoed throughout the room, the older blonde's yelps of pain being almost as audible despite being muffled through the gag.

This made Elle very proud.

She had been a total bitch to Claire and totally deserved to get her ass spanked. Claire was manning up to show she wouldn't stand for it and give Elle exactly what she deserved. Well, actually she deserved much, much worse.

If there was really any justice in the world Elle wouldn't have Claire. Elle didn't deserve Claire. She was a broken toy, a sociopath, a stupid little puppet who had tortured and killed not just because it was her job, but because she had liked it. Because it had been fun.

Meanwhile Claire was perfect. Even after Elle had corrupted her, seduced her, tried to make her as dirty and twisted as she was deep down Claire was still pure of heart. If Elle looked up the word good in the dictionary she was positive she would find a picture of Claire smiling back at her.

Elle didn't deserve Claire. That was a fact Elle liked to remind Claire of from time to time, mostly screwing with her like she had done today, metaphorically pushing her and screaming 'you're to good for me'. Elle had actually said that out loud once or twice and Claire's responded always had been that she didn't care what either of them deserved, they were soul mates and there was nothing Elle could ever do that would push Claire away. Elle had taken that as a challenge somewhat, but she had only half-heartedly tried as the truth was Elle was nothing without Claire. She loved Claire so much she didn't want Claire to have to be with her, but at the same time Elle never wanted to let Claire go. It was really fucked up, but then again Elle was really fucked up.

A particularly hard hit reminded Elle of the other reason she was so proud of Claire, that being her cheerleader was now making all the noise in the world seemingly without caring about the consequences. Of course there wouldn't be any as the room really was soundproof, but Elle figured it would be more fun to withhold that information, at least for now.

As Claire was operating under the assumption that the room wasn't soundproof the former cheerleader tried to find the middle in between giving Elle a nice hard spanking and making sure it didn't go so long that eventually someone would complain. It proved a impossible task as to give Elle what she deserved Claire had to spank her long and hard enough so that her girlfriend's ass cheeks turned a bright pink at which point Claire was pretty sure her reputation had been even more damage than Elle's ass.

So Claire took her frustrations out on Elle's ass, first with her hand, then she decided to use something else.

"Get on the bed." Claire ordered after she pushed Elle off her. Surprisingly without complaining Elle did as she was told, after which Claire put a couple of pillows in the middle of the bed, pointed to them and ordered, "Lay down across these."

Again without protesting Elle did as she was told, the older girl probably having a good idea of what was about to happen given how the pillows kept her ass up in the air.

In truth Elle was expecting Claire to get a paddle, or whip, or one of the many other spanking devices she had brought with them, and she was sure Claire had done the same. However when the cheerleader walked round to face Elle what she had in her hand was definitely something Elle was going to enjoy a whole lot more.

Claire noted the look of happiness that crossed Elle's face, which caused her to grin, "I wouldn't look so smug, your punishment isn't over so this, isn't going in your pussy. It's going up your ass."

Of course if anything Elle preferred anal sex over the regular kind, but both girls knew this was more about providing an outlet for Claire to take out her frustrations, which was something both blondes welcomed. However Claire had no intention of doing that until Elle was properly prepared, so after she strapped on the cock in front of the other girl Claire got in position behind her girlfriend and gently spread her ass cheeks.

MTL17
MTL17
1,996 Followers