Ellie

Story Info
Just how far would my girlfriend go in public.
2.7k words
4.25
43.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpha_one
alpha_one
16 Followers

We've been in the bar for about 20 minutes. You are on your second drink and I can see that you are beginning to relax so I lean across and whisper, "Why don't you slide your knickers off and give them to me?" I see your eyes widen, but your mouth lifts and I can tell that you're excited by the suggestion. You look around the bar; it is quite full but everyone seems engaged in their own private conversations. You turn back to me, raise your eyebrows and move your hands off the table and underneath. You continue to look into my eyes but I can tell by how your shoulders move that you've slipped one hand under your dress and used your fingers to find the very edge of your panties. I can see the effort in your face as your reach, then you lift yourself slightly and I know that you've tugged one half under your bum. You squirm in your seat and look about again, but no-one is paying any attention.

You shift again and lean forward, your head dips towards the table and I can tell that you are reaching down. Then you smile at me, your eyes twinkling, and you sit back up, cock you head on one side and reach out a hand towards me. I offer my open palm and you deposit the small lacy panties that a few seconds earlier you'd been wearing. Your look challenges me. I look at your panties and quickly glance about to see if anyone has noticed, but the bar continues to bustle and no-one seems to have paid any attention to us.

"Is that the best you've got?" you gently mock me.

"Oh, I've got plenty more," I say. "You prepared to play along?"

I seek a flicker of concern cross your face, but a mixture of determination and alcohol squash your natural fear.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

I grin, I am beginning to harden already at the thought of what I want you to do.

I got to the bar and fetch us both another drink, taking the opportunity to look around and see who else is in the bar. There are several groups that are just guys, most not much older than you. I return to our table but this time I slip onto the seat next to you. You look at me slightly puzzled, so I lean forward, placing my right arm across the back of your chair and whisper, "Time for part two."

I lean back and take a sip of my drink as do you, a little nervously. "You really are incredibly sexy," I say and my left hand drops to your left knee and slowly slides up your thigh until it meets resistance from the hem of your dress. I push firmly so that the material rucks slightly and my hand dips to your soft inner thigh so my fingers are now just inches from your pussy. I smile at you, lean forward and gently kiss your lips, while my fingers edge up enough to touch the line of your slit. I look at you and then across the bar I can see that one guy has already glanced over. Can he tell what I'm doing? I look over my shoulder and can see another guy sitting down who appears to be looking straight over; perhaps he can see under the table, but I don't think so.

I see you swallow and feel you move forward slightly in your chair so that now my fingers have full play from your cunt to your clit. I open my fingers slightly, my thumb resting on the top of your thigh, my index finger is gently rubbing you clit, the next pushes and plays on your pussy lips, while another bathes in the moistness you're already generating. "Are we being watched?" I ask. You look past me, bite your lip and nod. I move my hand down slightly and press a finger into your cunt. I see you tense and hear you breathe deeply as the top of the finger enters you. I withdraw slightly and the push back with two.

You bite your lip harder and I see your chest rise slightly as your back arches just a faction. I can see the guy at the bar is hardly listening to his own conversation but is trying hard not to look like he's watching. I glance over my shoulder and the other guy is making no pretence, but just staring in blank fascination. You've turned more towards me and my fingers can penetrate deeper and spread slightly. I now have three in you and I can feel the soft wetness of your cunt sliding over them. I can feel the tight muscle give and then contract. I sense you may be near orgasm. I flick my thumb onto your clit. The motions are small but intense. Suddenly you clench your mouth and raise your shoulders, then let out a hard sigh that breaks slightly in the middle. I feel your cunt pulse around my fingers, like a hungry mouth.

"Good girl," I say sliding my fingers out and lifting them up so I can make a show of sucking on one, then pressing the others to your lips. You don't disappoint and suck long and hard on the other two. The guy at the bar has turned red and is gulping his beer. I look over to the opposite table and can see the guy there has one hand on his crotch. He smiles at me and I grin back. I lean back in my chair. "So what did you think?"

"That was so hot," you reply.

"Ready for more?"

You purse your lips, then you jut out your chin, "What have you got in mind?"

I take a drink of my beer and look at you. You really are the most beautiful creature. Such soft skin, such an innocent face, such a slim body begging to be corrupted. "How about you let someone else do that, while I watch?" Your eyes widen.

"I don't know. Who did you have in mind?"

"You can choose. Let's go into the beer garden."

We stand up and move outside into the bright daylight. There is a small garden with benches and canopies. At the far end are a group of people smoking, but there are some people scattered across the seats. "Anyone take your fancy?"

I can see you looking around, still a little unsure if you'll go through with it. It would be easy to cop out now, but the alcohol, orgasm and the sunshine seem to have given you an air of wilful playfulness. "Him," you say indicating a well-built athletic type who is standing to one side, smoking; clearly if he's with friends then none of the others smoke. "Okay, give me a moment." I walk over to him and you can see me exchange a couple of words. Then he glances over and you cannot help feel a flush rise across your chest and up the sides of your neck. A few more words and then you see him grin. We return to you.

"No names," I say and then turn to you, "Just do what I say."

You nod timidly. I lead us over to a corner that has an entrance that is bounded by a tall hedge. We are almost out of sight of the main garden and I stand so that no-one will be able to see past me. "Lift your dress and let the man see what I told him about." You look at me for a second and then comply, slipping the hem of the dress up so that your hip bones and the area below your belly button are exposed. I swallow hard looking at your slim, well-toned legs and the gloriously smooth mound above that is revealed. You look stunningly sexy like that and your vulnerability just makes my cock stiffen more. He looks at me and I nod. He steps towards you, puts his left hand on your hip and pushes his right down over your soft belly and the smooth mound and onto your already wet slit. His motions are more vigorous than mine were. He rubs your clit hard and forces your pussy lips apart.

His left hand slides down and lifts your thigh just behind you knee so you right leg is raised and bent. It opens your lips and exposes your cunt. His fingers seek your opening and his middle finger pushes hard and deep. He moves it in and out rapidly and then screws three fingers together and pushes them aggressively into you. You have one hand holding his arm and the other holds your dress but I can see from the way your fist clenches that he is getting to you. You bite your lip again and close your eyes. A small grunt and then the air is pushed out of you as if his thrusts are so deep they're making your lungs collapse. He stops and looks at me. I nod. He removes his fingers, turns and says, "Thanks man."

"Don't go just yet," I say and turn to you, "I think you should give him something back, don't you?"

You frown. "What do you mean?"

I look between both of you. "How about we go to the gents and you blow this nice young man in a cubicle?"

You are taken aback; he just grins. "Ellie. Do it for me." I look at you with puppy-dog eyes.

You have smoothed down your dress and then look back up at me, "Do you want me to?"

"Yes." I leave my answer hanging. You look back at him and then nod, meekly. I turn and move back towards the bar. We form a line, me, you and him. Just inside the building the gents are on the left. I open the door and peek in. No-one is about. I walk in and go to the nearest cubicle. I put the toilet seat and lid down and turn. It is cramped with the three of us in there, but we manage to close the door. I lean across and lock it. The guy from the garden is standing with his back against the door and you are facing him. I sit on the toilet lid.

I don't need to say anything to you. You drop to your knees, undo his fly and pull out a cock that surprises me not so much with its length but its thickness. I feel some envy, as I am not well-endowed, but also delight that this will be a substantial piece of meat for you. You lick the head, grasping the base in one hand. You swirl your tongue around and under the tip. It glistens with pre-cum from his earlier excitement. The taste encourages you and you part your lips so that the head slides into your mouth and over your tongue. You move backwards and forwards a fraction feeling him stiffen in your mouth. He is watching you intently. As you slide slowly forward enveloping as much of his cock as possible, feeling it fill your mouth and push towards the back of your throat, pressing your tongue down and forcing saliva out of the side of your mouth, you feel his hands move to your head.

His cock is too big for you to take all the way in and you recoil a little as you feel yourself gag. He is beginning to react with animal instinct and wants to both thrust into you and pull your head towards him, so you use your hands to grasp his cock and make a breaking point. But even so a good four inches slides in and out between your lips and beaded strings of drool start to droop from the shaft on every backwards movement. Your tongue slides across it as much as possible and your lips press. His action is becoming more furious and then you feel him tense. A wave of creamy liquid floods your mouth and you're forced to swallow. Another pulse and more rich fluid slide across your teeth and gums. You try to hold it but then more spurts out and you have to swallow again. At last you feel his cock begin to sag a little. He lets out a small groan and slowly withdraws.

"Show me what he gave you Ellie."

You turn, still on your knees and open your mouth for me to see a creamy film across your tongue. I lean forward and kiss your bottom lip. Then I stand. "I think we need to be alone now." The guy has swum back into reality, packs his cock away and turns and leaves, but not before giving you a curious smile.

"What did you tell him?" you ask.

"That you were my daughter and you wondered what it would be like."

"He thinks I'm your daughter?" You are incredulous.

"Yeah, just thought it would be sexier."

"Pervert," but you grin as you say it.

"We haven't finished," I say.

You look at me quizzically. "So much lubrication. Would be a shame to waste it."

You don't understand but say nothing. I spin us round so that we exchange places, then turn you so you are facing away from me. I put one hand around your waist and push you gently with the other between your shoulder blades. You lean forward and put your hands either side of the toilet lid. I pull your dress back up, so that your cute round arse is exposed. I quickly drop my trousers and boxer briefs and then put my hands on your hips so my thumbs are able to press the firm flesh at the top of each buttock, while my fingers squeeze your soft belly. I manoeuvre myself and guide my cock past your accommodating lips and into your cunt with one long slow thrust until it Iis buried deep. Then I slowly withdraw until only the tip is inside. I repeat the motion, slow and deep.

"You mustn't cum in me," you murmur over your shoulder.

"Don't worry," I say, "I won't."

I then withdraw my cock and with one hand draw all your cunt juices up towards the small puckered kiss between your buttocks. I see it twitch and I gently slide one finger inside feeling the rings of muscle relax slightly then grip with intensity. I withdraw my finger and place the tip of my cock against your furrowed hole. I push my hips forward and at first you do not yield. Then the muscle gives and the head is in. I push more firmly and feel each circle of resistance falter and centimetre by centimetre I fill your arse until it is packed and stretched. I release myself a fraction and then push back. A little further, then back. After a couple more movements I have a couple of inches of cock moving in a slow gentle rhythm in and out of your hole.

Now I have rhythm, my left hand slips under you and gently squeezes your left breast; my right hand slides under your belly and seeks you clit which I rub softly with one finger, feeling its engorged bud. I love the feel of your small breasts, the way they rise from your rib cage and slope gently to your chest. I can hear your breathing grow more rapid and your stomach muscles tense. I can feel my cock swell and my balls contract. Suddenly I arch and fill the vacant cavity with thick cum. I strain my hips and pump every last drop into you, feeling your muscles tighten and expel my slackening cock. I pull out and watch as a creamy bubble forms in your crease and slowly drips down between your cheeks.

I see you are damp from sweat and pull your dress down over your bum and slip my arms under you to lift you into a standing position. I hold you tight and nuzzle your neck. I kiss slowly upwards to just behind your ear and feel you lay your head back. "You are amazing," I say.

alpha_one
alpha_one
16 Followers