Ellie and Lucy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie looked up, embarrassed by her sudden confession.

"Was it anyone in particular?"

Ellie blushed: "yes, I used to work with this woman - after we left college, I had such a crush on her..."

"You should have fucked her."

"Lucy, it wasn't so easy. Bill and I had just bought a house, I couldn't go around fucking anyone I wanted."

Lucy shrugged.

"You might have found something out about yourself. What was she like?"

Ellie sighed. "Long time ago now. She was quite young - half-Japanese, I think. Eighteen, or nineteen. She used to wear skirts and long over-the-knee socks, a bit like a school uniform. I was going through a power-dressing thing, you know - boots, a lot of black. Didn't suit me at all. I used to imagine that she'd done something naughty and I was telling her what to do. Usually going down on me in the stockroom. Silly really."

"So when Bill was having his evil way with you, there you were, your tongue buried in some Japanese teen's fanny?"

Ellie laughed, shaking her head.

"Sounds mad, the way you put it. But I did want to cum, tasting another woman."

She suddenly looked wistful, pulling the duvet up over her body.

Lucy said: "aren't you going to do that now? Did you think I'd forgotten you?"

Ellie said: "I don't know."

Lucy said: "I do. You don't know how much I need you."

She leaned over.

"You are so messy, all that juice all over your face."

"I had to swallow you down, there was so much."

"Yummy."

"Shall I lie down?"

Lucy said: "on your side, young lady, and lift your leg up."

Ellie lay down across the bed, her feet towards the mirror. Lucy lay down the opposite way, guiding Ellie's leg up, sliding her head along her thigh.

Lucy said: "don't try and make me cum, just taste me as I'm tasting you."

In the mirror, between Lucy's legs, Ellie could see her lover's black hair between her thighs. She felt the hair tickling her skin, a playful tongue licking her skin. She watched her reflection, Lucy's just in front of her mouth, still wet from the woman's recent orgasm. She touched the tidily trimmed pubes, stretching the skin, watching the lips pucker.

As she looked, she felt Lucy's tongue press firmly on her mound, licking, engulfing, tasting her smoothly waxed skin, licking around the small tuft of auburn pubes that she insisted on keeping.

Ellie's clitoris was aching: she knew that if she were left alone, she'd make herself orgasm in seconds.

She smiled to herself: the next time Bill went out, she run upstairs, play with herself, taste herself, would lick her fingers clean, and remember this secret, snatched moment.

Ellie settled down between Lucy's legs, opening her mouth, sucking the lips gently into her mouth. She felt Ellie squirm, felt the woman reciprocate, pulling and exploring.

The two women were comfortable together: naked, lying head-to-head, their bodies touching completely: their breasts against their bellies, their arms around each others hips, their mouths on each other's pussies.

Ellie thought: "it's not fair, she's not teasing me..."

Lucy was gripping Ellie's bum hard, holding it still, pulling it as close to her face as she could. Her fingers were between her legs, touching her everywhere, pulling her lips apart.

Ellie lifted her head from her lover's . She thought: "this is impossible... I can't do both..."

She felt light-headed with pleasure: this beautiful woman lying with her: her head, her face, her complete mouth obsessed with her pleasure.

Ellie couldn't tell what she was doing, the sensations were rolling into each other. Her clit was in Lucy's mouth, she was sucking her cunt lips, tasting her juice. There were fingers brushing close to her arse, her tongue was inside her .

"She's inside me, she's drinking me, she's tasting me..."

Ellie repeated the words over and over again. She could hear the noises that her girlfriend was making as she licked and sucked and ate her. The fire was growing, her clit was aching.

"Make me cum, make me cum," Ellie cried out, "now, darling, please..."

She buried her face in Lucy's again, her tongue parting the wet lips, her chin rubbing her clit.

Ellie broke away, groaning: "Lucy, cum with me, darling, cum with me."

The orgasm was burning inside her now. Her cunt, her belly, her thighs were full of passion and lust, and still Lucy didn't stop, didn't give her a moment for her climax to arrive.

Almost to distract herself from the frustration, Ellie found Lucy's clitoris with her mouth: it was firm and hard. She pressed down on it with her tongue: flicking it, licking it, sucking it.

And again, she suddenly felt a fresh flow of juice, and she knew that Lucy was cumming again. Ellie wrapped her arms around her bum, pulling her closer -- and as Lucy lifted her head to moan loudly, Ellie's body found its moment.

Her orgasm was powerful, shattering -- Ellie almost fainted with pleasure. Her body arched and twisted, almost trying to escape their entwined embrace.

She thought: "we're cumming together, oh Lucy... at last..."

They lay together in the dark, arms and legs wrapped around each other. They kissed, softly, laughing together, touching each other's hair.

Lucy whispered: "we've got three days together, darling, what shall we do next...?"

12