Ellie's First Encounter

Story Info
Ellie meets her Incubus for the first time.
1.5k words
3.76
24.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands on dock, looking out through the fog, peering with intensity, knowing that today is the day she has been waiting for, fearing and hoping in equal measure. She's dressed as he required: A midnight blue dress wrapped around her short frame, displaying and concealing at the same time. Her hair is flowing free, blowing gently in the early morning breeze. Minimal makeup, an accent, not a coverup, highlighting her eyes and lips. The deep bellow of the ferry causes a sharp intake of the cool air, a faint tightening under her dress as her body responds while her mind flees.

He stands on the bow of the ferry, arms spread wide as he braces against the railing. He's taller than her, but still of average height and girth. Passengers look once and then again, then smile faintly as if relieved that he is, in fact, normal. Nothing could be further from the truth. He looks human, of course. Average height, average features, except the eyes. Black shirt, black jeans, the classic goatee. But in the shadow he casts on the ferry, his frame appears cloaked in a robe and cape of black, his eyes burning red.

As the ferry breaks the fog, he smiles tightly, seeing that his reason for coming here, his siren, his sacrifice, is standing on the dock, waiting for him, arms wrapped around herself to ward off the early morning chill. The ferry bellows again as it nuzzles against the dock, entering the slip effortlessly. The foreshadowing not lost on him, he makes his way quickly to the egress, other passengers falling away before him. With no hesitation, he makes his way across the piers towards the girl in blue.

She sees him coming, his eyes pinning her to the spot where she stands. Some part of her brain screams to run, that this is the final chance, that after this moment she will be his. But it's not enough. Too much of her wants it, craves it, needs it, and she stands, riveted to the spot as sturdily as the piers are sunk into the sea. As he sweeps closer, her mouth opens, attempting to greet him as a friend.

He never even stops. His arms wrap around her, pulling her against him. She resists for half a heartbeat, then wraps her arms around him, embracing on the dock, inhaling his scent as he kisses her on the head. He releases her with one hand, grasping her chin, raising her head. Her eyes flutter closed and their lips meet, exchanging a greeting too deep, too personal, too primal for mere words. Tongues dance against each other, parting lips and speaking words never heard.

Her body tingles, electric, pressed against him for all to see, not even knowing his name, but knowing that today she is his, that all of her waiting has culminated in this moment and those about to come. As the kiss ends, she looks up, meeting his gaze steadily. As she watches, his form shifts, like the sun breaking through fog, his pupils glowing faintly red, his hair growing longer and more tangled, but the angles and form of the body remaining the same.

She begins to speak and he stills her with a finger. With tiny pressure he guides her till they're walking, arms around each others waists, leaving the piers behind. As they climb the hill, his gaze sweeps the area, settling on a wooded hill with old, broken statuary, and the same chill grin comes to his face. Still without speaking, he guides her up the hill, then gestures back towards the rest of the town. A faint red glow circles the entire hill top briefly, then settles down to a ring of glowing embers. He smiles again, and some tension leaves him.

"We are alone now, Ellie. Speak no words of curiosity. Only those that can't be held in." He moves to her again, her arms coming up reflexively, and leans down, kissing her long and deep, more passionately than on the dock, and longer as well. His tongue flicks against hers, leading it and goading it into a faster rhythm. His hands wander her young body, never touching anywhere inappropriate, yet, just running down her back, around her sides, into her hair. When he breaks the kiss, she can't help but pant a little. He smiles, faintly triumphant.

Still pressing her against him, he begins unzipping her dress. She looks up at him, a reflexive protest on her lips, but stops before it's formed, turning it instead into a hum of pleasure as he kisses her cheek and down to her neck, nibbling slightly. With a rustle of fabric, her dress falls to the ground, leaving her clad in satin panties and bra matching the dress, again both revealing and concealing. He looks down approvingly.

Gently, he presses her backwards, till he has her leaning against one of the broken marble pillars, then slides her down, her body responding almost instantly to the faintest pressure. As she touches the ground, he sits down as well, on a step below her, leaning in to kiss her lips and neck again. His hands roam up her legs, dull nails digging in gently, enough to be felt, but not enough to hurt. Then over the panties and up her sides, over the bra.

One hand slides up behind her, gripping the back of her head and pulling her forward into a deep kiss, his other hand reaching around behind her, deftly unsnapping the bra and letting it fall forward. She shrugs her shoulders, helping him disrobe her the rest of the way, breathing quick and eager, revealing perfect breasts, capped with a nipple already tightening in excitement.

Without breaking the kiss, his hand slides back around towards her front as his other pulls her head in and up, leaving her looking up at the sky, were he not kissing her. His fingers play gently with her exposed nipples, leaving them hard against the morning air. He tugs gently, then more firmly, increasing her breathing as he kisses her, soft moans of desire escaping the muffling of his lips.

Her hands begin to wander his body as well, reaching down towards his belt line, eager to pull his shirt up. He releases her nipples and intercepts the hands, pulling them away gently, but firmly. He breaks the kiss for a moment, whispering, "No, Ellie, not today. Later." Then begins kissing his way down her neck, across her chest, kissing down onto one of her nipples, sucking and biting briefly, then kissing further down.

Meanwhile, his other hand works it's way down her body, fingernails trailing, leaving small ripples of fire as he works his way down to her panty line. He tugs gently, and she lifts herself from the ground, letting him tug her final piece of modesty off, revealing a well-trimmed sex already glistening from the attentions she's received. As he sees this, he smiles, and works his way down to her belly button with his lips, then kisses lower.

He stops, then starts kissing up one leg, alternating between the two occasionally, spreading her wide as he advances. He stops mere centimeters from her glistening folds, his breath hot on her and says, "You have to ask for it, Ellie. If you don't, I can't continue." She moans, trying to form words, the shape and meaning of them gone from her mind for the moment. After a second, she moans out, "Yes, please, I want this!" As she says that, his eyes glow red briefly, and he moves in. His tongue licks the outer lips, then slides up to her clit, teasing it gently out from under the hood, eliciting a round of new moaning and squirming against the marble pole.

As he licks, his hands slide up her legs, starting with her knees and trailing up her inner thighs. One continues up, sliding up her exposed body to her beautiful breasts, teasing each nipple in turn. The other circles her lips, collecting her wetness on his finger, then begins to gently tease her tiny hole. As he keeps licking, he varies his strokes, first broad, then thin, then on the clit, then on the lips, licking her pussy greedily. Finally, he slides his finger in as she groans her lust. His rhythm set, he continues to toy and taste her, speeding up and slowing down in time with her breathing, working towards climax. His finger pumps into her, first to one knuckle, then to the second, till his finger is buried deep inside her. As she pants and moans more and more, he begins to nibble on her, increasing the sensation with well timed nips. Finally, when she can take it no longer, he thrusts into her deeply and rapidly, her moaning turning deeper and more intense as her pleasure hits her in wave after wave.

He smiles, triumphant, and begins to disappear, whispering, "A year and a day, Ellie, a year and a day." Before disappearing entirely, leaving her alone with her memory of his pleasuring her.