Elvira's Earth Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

"No, no, little girl, that won't be necessary; just sit here beside me and we can become better acquainted. Come sit on my lap so that I can get to know you better."

The 18 year old girl looked so much younger in her ponytail, wearing the uniform, and without any make-up, she tentatively moved closer to the older woman and climbed onto her lap and asked, "Will you really buy all of my cookies? I have thirty-five more boxes to sell this month and they are three dollars each."

"Let's see now, that would come to $105.00. No problem, now just relax and we can have some fun." Tammy played her part well and her eyes opened wide when the older woman unbuttoned her shirt, exposing two huge breasts, and placed the young girl's hands on them. The young girl felt the older woman's hand on the thigh as she lifted and squeezed the large melons. The woman asked, "Do you like playing with my big tits and how does my hand feel on your leg?"

"I... I guess so but I feel funny down there and it is getting wet."

A finger played with her little clit and managed to worm it's way up her little pussy and the woman pried, "Now how does it feel little girl? Do you like it? If you do like it and you want me to buy all of your cookies then kiss my big tits and suck the nipples." Tammy kissed and sucked for all she was worth and was overcome by the sensations that she felt between her legs. The woman pushed her back on the sofa, lifted her skirt, tugged down her white panties, and pressed her lips to the sopping young pussy. Tammy screamed out in ecstasy, squirmed, wiggled, pressed the woman's face to her hot-volcano, and erupted in the woman's sucking mouth.

The older woman sat back, lifted her skirt, and revealed her hairy cunt to the aroused young woman. The older woman beckoned, "Come here darling, it is your turn now. I want you to do it to me just like I did to you. Tammy crawled between the older woman's spread legs and hungrily devoured the sloppy cunt in a feeding frenzy.

After the woman was totally spent Tammy lifted her cum and pussy juice soaked face from the slippery hole and sweetly asked, "How was that? Did I do it right and will you buy all of my cookies?"

"You did good little girl and yes I will buy them all." The older woman went to her purse and handed Tammy $125.00 saying that the twenty was a tip.

They kissed goodbye and Tammy coyly asked, "Will you need more cookies next month?"

Tammy smiled when the woman kissed her then whispered in her ear, "I don't know if I can wait that long; why don't you come back next week and we can work something out?" Kathy watched intently as her friend left the contented woman in the room and was amazed at Tammy's acting ability.

Elvira then closed that drape and opened another to a room with three 19 year old black girls dressed like gang members. The room looked like an alley with trash cans, empty bottles, old newspapers, and a dirty looking mattress on the ground. Two more black girls appeared in view holding a struggling Joyce by the arms and they taunted her saying, "You stupid white trash whore! Do you think that you can come into our neighborhood and fuck our black men? Your sorry ass is going to pay for your slut actions. You will think twice before you come back to our turf."

They roughly pushed Joyce to the mattress as Joyce pleaded, "No please, I just came to visit a friend. I am not after your men; please just let me go and I promise not to come back, Please let me go home to my family."

"You should have thought about your family before you came down here with your slut ass and fucked with our men. When you left your friend's crib I saw you kiss him goodbye, it was not just a friendly kiss, and he was fondling your little white ass! Is that any way for a married woman to behave? No more lies bitch! Strip naked and do what we say or we will rip your fucking clothes off, kick the shit out of you, and make you go home bloody and naked. Think about what your loving family would say to you then. Obey us right now or pay the fucking price."

As she nervously disrobed Joyce begged, "Please don't hurt me; I will do anything that you want me to do only please don't hurt me." They gathered menacingly around the cowed white woman, made insulting comments about her small tits, called her all sorts of demeaning names, and lifted their skirts demanding that she eat their black fuck-holes. One girl yelled, "Well slut, we know that you like stiff black cocks; let's see how you can please some juicy black pussy."

The leader of the gang lifted her skirt and forced the white woman to eat her out. After the white woman got her off Joyce was instructed to go to each girl and do the same and when she was finished to start all over again. Then Joyce was forced to fuck each black ass with her talented little tongue. Before the girls left her passed out in the alley they all fucked her every orifice with black strap-on dildos.

After another session of mad passionate sex Kathy and Elvira joined the others. When they approached the five black girls that ravished her friend's mother; Kathy was frightened but after conversing with the well educated young girls she realized that they were really very nice and what she witnessed was all an act but it seemed so real. Then she met the older woman that role-played with Tammy, the accent was gone, she was very pleasant, and quite friendly.

Kathy asked the enchanting sex goddess, Where is Amanda? I don't see her anywhere."

Elvira just smiled, took the redhead by the hand, guided her to the long dinner table where a bunch of women were sitting with drinks and big smiles on their faces, and they took a seat at the table when Kathy felt a hot mouth on her pussy before she tasted the wine. The other women at the table were all moaning, groaning, and encouraging the unseen mouths under the table to lick faster and suck harder. Elvira chuckled and said, "Now you know where Amanda is. This is what we like to call the under the table initiation for our new recruits. You and your friends did not have to go through this because I was so attracted to you and wanted you all to my self. Oh, oh, whoever is licking my pussy is about to graduate and I am about to cum, oh, yessss..."

After her own orgasm Kathy looked around the table and spotted her best friend, her mom, and Cindy enjoying a cunt lapping and thought how glad she was that they joined "Elvira's Earth Angels!"

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers