Elyse's First College Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Courtney joins the party.
1.8k words
4.3
106.3k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovrsxd
ovrsxd
45 Followers

Just when she was feeling down and out, Lamar and Courtney entered the room. Courtney, having no idea that her friend was just raped or witnessed her acting like a wanton slut getting fingered amidst a basketball team party, sat down and gave her a big hug.

Elyse felt relieved that Courtney joined her, though Lamar's smartass comments about Jamie reminded her that if she left the frat party with Jamie nothing would've happened. Courtney grabbed a bottle of liquer and poured two shots and toasted "to college". Sure, whatever.

Courtney seemed pretty excited to see the blunt, it wasn't her first time. She said that she and her friends smoked a lot over the Summer at the beach. Elyse felt like she was leveling out and was actually enjoying Courtney's funny stories about drunken beach hyjinks.

At some point the other two girls left the room, leaving six basketball players alone with Courtney and Elyse. A popular dance-rap song came on the radio, and Courtney grabbed Lamar and started dancing seductively in front of him. That got the other guys' attention, and soon they were watching as Lamar and Courtney made out.

It didn't stop there, Lamar started fondling Courtney's breasts while they danced. Even drunk and stoned, Elyse couldn't believe Courtney didn't care that a new acquaintance was fondling her breasts in front of others.

Courtney seemed like she was in her own little world, one of the guys passed her the blunt and she inhaled as part of her dance. Elyse was enthralled, but picked up on the conversation that Raheem was having with the other guys while Courtney danced.

She heard as he recounted Jamie's ignorance, and how this "dumb drunk bitch" apologized for her friend's racism outside the fraternity party, but said that he didn't accept her apology until he blew his load inside her "tight little white pussy". She was hurt, she was the dumb drunk bitch.

She awakened from her daze as the boys cheered as Lamar kissed Courtney and his forearm snaked down her pants. What a showoff, she was smiling and grinding with this lewd display. Lamar's free hand reached behind her shirt, and her bra released.

Courtney started dancing free of Lamar and seductively to another club dance song, but came back to Lamar, who lifted her shirt revealing small but nice breasts, and a pierced nipple. All the guys were hooting at her and she seemed to thrive on it, now leaning over with her hands on her knees shaking her thin ass just in front of Lamar.

What really set the guys off was when Courtney danced toward Raheem and shook her butt for him.

Smack! Courtney looked shocked when Raheem slapped her ass with force. Elyse even laughed, because of the look on Courtney's face.

Courtney danced back to Lamar, who eased her onto the bed right next to Elyse and began kissing her and grinding horizontally. Raheem motioned for Elyse to come over, so she stumbled over and felt limply onto his lap. One of the guys said something about Freshmen girls and walked out abruptly, but Elyse got wrapped up in kissing Raheem and became oblivious to everything else.

The remaining guys started playing video games, seemingly uninterested in the romantic relations around them.

Courtney was being aggressively waylaid by Lamar, she was more experienced than Elyse but not by much. She had no idea why, but she'd abandoned her decorum with this black guy. Black people were so cool, you could do anything in front of them and they were still friendly. She'd never been with a black guy, and her public school in Northern Virginia was mostly white kids whose parents were affluent members of society.

Lamar got Courtney's shirt off, and was focusing his mouth's attention on her pierced nipple. The piercing was her crazy idea to show her independence over the Summer. It was initially painful enough that she only got one, but she was enjoying the oral stimulation.

It took little or no effort for Lamar to get Courtney's pants off, she was used to making out almost naked with her high school sweetheart. She just met Lamar, but she was at college now and things were so different than high school.

Lamar's fingers easily found Courtney's pussy, as they'd been there before. For her part, her pussy was glad to have the black visitors back. She laughed out loud, thinking "there goes the neighborhood" as her parents would say. What would her new roomie say?

Meanwhile, Raheem picked up the intoxicated shell of Elyse and moved her to the bed. Her clothes came off with little resistance and with no assistance because she was pretty far gone. He had a hard- on again and was determined to get some release.

Elyse was in a fog and the room was spinning. She was keenly aware, though, that she was about to get used again. It was, again, like she left her body and was viewing from above this poor wasted girl getting readied for sex. It took mere seconds of Raheem roughly rubbing her clitoris and lips to get her pussy wet and ready for its intruder.

And seconds were all she got, before she knew it she was moaning involuntarily as his hot, rock-hard cock knifed into her dried out insides. It took a few strokes, but soon her natural lubrication had spread and the pain was overtaken by pleasure.

Elyse was vaguely aware of the fact that Courtney was in a near-coital state in the bed not far from where she was getting pounded for the second time that night, and what felt like the second time in her life.

Lamar looked over and saw that his competitive friend was already fucking his little white slut, and decided it was his turn with Courtney. Courtney was writhing on his fingers, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to get his dick in her. Working her over with one hand while kissing her, the other hand unfastened his shorts and brought out his uncircumcised penis.

Courtney knew what he was trying to do, she'd had the boys in high school try to switch on her before. She would always give them a handjob to stave them off. She reached out and grabbed Lamar's dick, surprised at its size. Lamar knew he was in. This bitch wanted black cock and had been teasing him all night. He repositioned himself in such a way that he was aimed right for the wetness he was manipulating with his hand.

Courtney felt his push to the side, and got the idea to let him replace the hand that was giving her pleasure with the head of his cock guided by her hand. Rubbing it up and down her slit, she'd never felt something so good before.

Courtney squirmed and turned her head in pleasure and was surprised to see her dorm neighbor getting fucked by Raheem. He was big enough that she could see the base of his rod and the girth of it. That meant that both of these black guys were well-hung, she'd never believed those rumors before. Her new friend was in drunken ecstasy, writhing, and moaning.

"Well, Elyse is letting Raheem in, so I'll let Lamar go in a little bit. This isn't high school, we can stretch the rules", Courtney thought. She eased a little bit of the head in, it felt huge! She figured she really had graduated from high school boys to college men!

Lamar was growing impatient with this little cocktease. The bitch was getting herself off without letting him get any. "That's bullshit", he thought as he grabbed her wrist. Her grip was tight and she didn't seem to be loosening it, so he backed his cock out all the way. Finally, she removed her hand.

Lamar grabbed his cock himself and guided it into the wet warm little hole up to where it was. It felt so good breaking in a tight pussy, she'd never be the same.

"No, pull it out", Courtney said. The music was loud enough that the others in the room didn't hear her, including her friend Elyse. When he applied forward pressure, she reached for his cock but her hands met one of his, which held them over her head. She tried to scream, but his other hand went over her mouth.

"Just have fun, like your slut friend", Lamar said. He forced a little more in, pulled back, and incrementally worked his cock into her tight pussy. It was so wet, there's no way she couldn't be enjoying it. She was probably just nervous at the start.

Courtney's pussy started flowing with pleasure, everything she knew told her this shouldn't happen but everything she felt said enjoy it. When she quieted his hand moved from her mouth, and she was left somewhere between crying and moaning with tears flowing. Her hands relaxed and his hand let them free, and she put them on his back.

Courtney, like Elyse earlier, surrendered to the black cock. She kept looking over at her friend, who seemed to be out of control. Elyse would moan, then Courtney, then Elyse. It was like they were communicating on a level about a sensation they were both feeling together. Courtney started to feel better, Elyse was doing it so it wasn't bad. Her tears stopped flowing and she started to grind back against the man filling her.

Elyse was having an out-of-body experience. She was really high and in sexual ecstasy like she never imagined she could be. As Raheem's cock swelled inside her and exploded seed into her, she blacked out.

Raheem, satisfied with his second fuck of the night, decided to leave her where she lay, curled up in a fetal position, and go downstairs and check out the party. Elyse passed out there naked.

Lamar was giving Courtney the unexpected fucking that she needed but didn't know she needed. Tired of the regular style, he turned her over into a modified doggie style position and continued hammering. He loved d-style and knew it wouldn't take long. He smacked her ass and pushed her head into the pillow, showing his dominance.

Courtney had never done it doggie style before. Lamar's balls were consistently hitting her clit and turning her on even more than before. She couldn't believe that she and Elyse both had been fucked unprotected by black guys in plain view of one another. She laughed inside thinking of what her bigoted roommate would say about this.

Lamar's thrusts became sharper at different intervals, and the swelling of his cock made Courtney scream and pant as they came in unison. This time, the intense coital noises drew the attention of the others in the room. She remained in the doggie position and just ground her head into the pillow, still overwhelmed by the feelings.

ovrsxd
ovrsxd
45 Followers