Em & M

Story Info
Siblings share a deep & special bond.
1.6k words
4.2
165.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmah
Emmah
641 Followers

M is my brother who writes stories at Literotica. I just started writing because M thought it would be a good way to exorcise some ghosts. I'm Emma and all my friends know about M and me because if they couldn't handle it they wouldn't be my friends, so who cares? He said I could use his name but I think he deals with people who shouldn't know. Chances are slim they would find out but you never know who reads what, where.

When I asked him how I should go about writing this story, he said "just tell it; people know when you tell it straight."

Starting with the title, it's typical M. He once said to me "we're Em & M candy; we melt in each others mouth. Corny, but when he tells you these things he always makes you feel good. It was good to have his kindness around when I went through some rough times. Actually we both did.

One thing about M, even depressed he says funny things. I gave him the usual stupid pep talk about making lemonade when things in your life turn out to be lemons and he said "what kind of drink do you make out of piss"? At least we laughed for a few minutes.

It was during one of the bad patches that we first got together. Two guys, (slime posing as guys) in a six month period ran me over. I'm sure I don't have to explain. I was working in an office, it was a couple of weeks before Christmas and I was especially low. I'd never done this before but I wanted to feel better so I made up a fantasy lover and told some of the girls about him.

Boy did this guy love me, couldn't keep his hands off me. Handsome? - Oh yes. In bed? - Insatiable, innovative and big around as a soda can. "Bring him to the Christmas party" they said. First I put them off but then I thought it would be funny to bring M as my 'man': he's good looking enough.

M came to the party. I'm showing him off and Kim (the bitch) tries to score him right away. He told me later she asked him if he really could go all night and did he have some of what her boyfriend was missing. I guess my description turned her on because she put her number in his pocket.

The party thins out, everyone's had a few and I'm putting on a show dancing with M. in a way that I'm sure will have them talking over the water cooler on Monday. Am I crazy or does M have a hard-on?

M took me home and I asked him to stay. I didn't have to. We both knew what was going to happen. I kissed him into submission. He undid the buttons on my dress and pulled my bra down so my tits were framed and really popping out. I don't have spectacular tits but they're big enough.

Guys love tits. (Is it only the ones I've gone out with?) M is no exception. He kissed, felt, fondled and sucked them until I thought I felt something dripping down my leg. He was slow in stripping me and I just stood there as each thing came off and he ran his hands on my bare skin.

He was fully clothed, and I was completely naked when he went down on me. He kept me standing and sat on the floor between my spread legs. My brother licked my shaved pussy until my knees buckled. He ran his tongue from my cunt to my ass. He spread the globes of my ass with his hands as his mouth finally settled on my clit. He kept sucking and I kept coming. At one point I thought I could even come out of my ears. I think we're all defenseless against someone or something. That's how I felt when M's mouth was on me. He did this 'thing' with his tongue and I thought I'd come until I fainted.

I returned the favor. He's not as big as a soda can but he filled my mouth. It's thick and veiny and I love to feel that meat that's hard and soft at the same time in my mouth. This will probably sound strange but what I like best about sucking my brother is that he always strokes my hair until he comes. I guess I feel he loves me and I'm not just a woman blowing him.

M came copiously in my mouth, (he said I should take that word out but there really was a lot of cum) which I liked a lot more than I ever did. I'm beginning to believe what he says about fucking with someone you love. He's a hopeful romantic and it shows. If someone slaps someone's butt in one of his stories, you can be sure that sometime, somehow they're going to kiss it better.

He said of that first night that we performed mouth to genital resuscitation on each other. I like that.

The next morning I wasn't sure how he felt about what we did. I knew how I felt. I had a few experienced (ok promiscuous) years behind me and I loved sex, loved him and wanted more. I tested the waters. I said "M, I'm tempted to do that again." He said "Em, the only way to get rid of temptation is to give in to it." We gave in. We gave in three times.

After writing that, I understand why M says writers are naked in front of their readers. It's much more than just not having your clothes on.

I don't want you to think that it's a fuckfest every day (not that I find anything wrong with fuckfests) but we see other people, live in our own apartments and have lives that intersect in places, and don't in others. For me I love having a friend who's there if I need advice: if I need a shoulder or if I'm horny. (That happens more than once in a while)

Being with M has caused some problems. If I think a guy I'm hooked up with might turn into something 'more' I usually tell him. Probably more to see the way they react than the honesty thing. (I think honesty is overrated. I can't stand the idiots who say something hurtful to you and then say, "Well I'm only being honest.")

A few months ago I told this guy Brent about M and me (I should have known with a name like 'Brent') and although he never said it directly, before the night was over he found a way to call me a "sick bitch" – this from a guy who once asked me to pee on him. (Not my scene)

I haven't really sorted out where being with M is going to fit in if I get serious with someone. The last person I loved aside from M is ancient history and that didn't end well. I guess for now I'm letting tomorrow worry about itself.

I think M and I get on so well because we're alike when it comes to the screwy little things. This is my new theory on relationships: I hope this one is better than all my past theories. (I'll call the book "Compatibility of Peculiarities" which should sell at least two copies. Chapter 1 "You can't both always be on top"…Chapter 2 "The fucker and the fuckee"…)

In our case it really does help that we both like going to midnight movies and hate parties. We also never seem to have sex in bed. It's not that we plan not to but we both like chairs, tables, floors and walls.

We probably end up on the chair most often. I'm starting to slicken thinking about it. I'm impaled on his dick, tits in his chest and arms around each other. I lick my lips and his: then one long kiss until we come. I love it when we both come, mmmming in each others mouth. M, why aren't you here now?

M was here this morning when I started writing this. He walks up behind my chair kisses me 'hello' and starts reading over my shoulder. As he's reading, his hand finds its way into my bra. (I'm supposed to concentrate with his finger on my nipple?) It reminds me of a story. A man I know was seeing three women and decided it was time to settle down. To test their character, he asked them all the same question. "If I gave you ten thousand dollars, what would you do with it?" The blonde said "I'd buy fabulous clothes to look good for you. The brunette said, "I'd take you on a trip to Hawaii." The girl with green hair said, "I'd give one third to the animal shelter, one third to the Red Cross and with one third I'd buy you the painting you admired in the art store last week." Which one did he marry? – The one with the big tits.

I didn't get much work done this morning because one thing led to another. M started kissing me and he can kiss for hours. He says my mouth comforts him. (I asked, "Up here or down there?") We were both late for work and I'll just say that I'm a little sore but I'm not complaining.

I got up to this point and I wasn't sure how to end this because it's not really a story, its more…I don't know; so I called M to help me.(even though it's midnight) Before he heard the rest he said, "Here's the ending; tell them I love you."

Emmah
Emmah
641 Followers