Email to my Babycat, A Dream

Story Info
Daddybear punishes Babycat to mutual satisfaction.
1.6k words
4.11
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sweet Babycat, I had a veeerrry nice dream with you last night. We were just home from a Renaissance feast, as in just walked in the door. I was in my Graham of Mentieth kilt and cape, the latter being a deep olive green over black, and wearing black, high suede boots with daggers, and a long sword. Under my kilt I wore the traditional accouterments.

You, however, were stunning. A deep burgundy-ish-purple dress with black bodice and greenish-black blouse, both trimmed in silver, and a Graham of Menteith sash to snug in certain areas set your complexion and hair off. Tucked conspicuously into the sash were two daggers matching my boot daggers. Your eyes were heavily kohled, and you wore a long mantilla and matching choker of purple-based black accented with silver bells. Your nails were of the same color. Under the dress, you wore nothing but black fishnets, yes with the seam, and a garter belt. Your shoes, now, your shoes caused comment; they were six inch stilettos of a wonderously supple burgundy black leather, deep-shined so they near glowed. Maybe not Renaissance, but, we cared little for that.

In the dream, we had been somewhat bored at the feast and fiddling with each other under the table. In the car, we had not done anything but talk about mundane things. I knew, however, that my hardness was matched by your wetness.

But then we walked in the door. I sat in our chair, a padded wooden chair with plenty of places for restraints... You knelt before me, eyes meeting mine. You take the daggers out of my boots, unlace them, and take them off me. You rub my feet briefly, and run your hands up my legs slowly. You remove my sword, belt, sash, and sporran off, then untuck my shirt, running your hands over my torso and entwining your fingers in my chest hairs. Your lips join your hands, and my cock nestles in your cleavage. As you kiss and fondle my chest, your body rocks back and forth, your bosom stroking cock.

I put my hand on your head and trace the lovely curves of your face with my fingers as I raise your mouth to kiss. You slide back down on to your knees and put your hands behind your back and in to the sash. Your head is under the kilt, your breathe hot and eager on my balls as you tease them and lick my shaft.

As I grip the arms of the chair and groan, you swirl your tongue around the head then just barely part your lips and slide me in. The long, slow trip of your encircling lips causes me to throb and seep in your mouth, a foretaste of what is to cum. You begin to moan around my cock, wanting and needing my cum. My hands pet you through the covering of my kilt and you whisper "please, my Lord". I lift my kilt, our eyes meet, a frisson of pleasure passes through us.

After seeing you dressed like this all evening and the flirting and innuendoes, I do not last long in your mouth after I see your eyes. I cum heavily, while you eagerly and frantically suck it all down. But, uh - oh, a drop runs down your chin and lands on the inside of my kilt. You finish drinking and lap at the drop, but I know it is there.

"Oh, Babycat. Now, is that anyway to be? Wasting my cum when you could be getting it fresh and hot? Now I have to punish you, and not kiss you yet."

You moan in frustration and anticipation. You want the kiss, as I always take a lick or too before we do so we can mix ourselves, and now you have to wait. I pull you up and bend you over the back of the chair, tying your hands to the arms so your body is stretched over the seat of the chair, your mouth is at the purrfect height, and your ass is stuck out with your feet barely touching the floor behind the chair and tied to its legs.

"Oh, my Lord, please, kiss me! Please, Babycat begs you to kiss her. Kiss me now and give me twice the punishment, I beg of you my Lord." You quiver as you plead, your straining breasts jiggling in the bodice, and your ass moving most beautifully under the skirt of the dress.

I stand behind you, my body pressing you so you can feel me harden on your ass. I run my hands over your back, from shoulders to butt. I inch the skirt up, exposing you to me and I gaze upon what is mine. I kiss and tongue from the top of your crack, down, down, down, getting closer and closer to your cunt. You moan in hope and lust, trying to push yourself to me, eager for my tongue to lick you.

mmmmmm, I hum as I french your pussy and lap at your delicious honey.

"Oh, pleeeease, my Lord, pleeeeease." You almost whine, you need it so much.

In the midst of punishment, I show mercy, how could I not? I slide between your legs and through the open back of the chair, my back on the seat and my face ends up just under yours. I look at your face, you are so beautiful, your need and desire emanate from your eyes. I raise up, and you know better than to move now. I kiss you, and we savor our juices mingling. You moan around my tongue, and begin to purr deep in your throat.

As we kiss, my hands loosen your bodice and fondle your breasts, so warm, soft, and full. I cannot resist this urge; I slide forward and your breasts rub my body as I bring my cock to them. You moan against my body as I tease the nipples with my wand. I finish sliding and my cock travels just a little to fast for you to do more than kiss it on its way past your mouth.

I stand, and it is just out of reach. "OOooooooh! My Lord," you exclaim then whimper as I say "now for your punishment, Babycat".

I move behind you and you hear the special drawer open. You twist in anticipation, straining against the silk holding you to the chair. I lift your skirt then you hear the soft swish just before the strands sting your ass. You jump as pleasuring pain streaks along your nerves.

Two more sets of streaks have you crying for more, but I stop. Frustration vibrates your throat, then you gasp as I loosen the back of your dress, exposing more skin. Another soft swish, then smack as the thongs caress you. Swish, smack, swish, smack. Stripes of red lust streak your back and ass.

I run the tips of the thongs across them, tickling and causing you to twitch and jump in the restraints. I finger your cunt, tease your clit, and pet your lips. My fingers penetrate you one by one and my thumb rubs across your ass's rosebud. Swish, smack. I add to the stripes as I play with your kitty-clitty.

Your cunthoney runs down my hand, I let you taste it before I lick it clean. mmmm, you taste sooooo good. I use it to trace out patterns from the stripes. Swish, smack. Never too hard, and always hard enough, and before too long, you are close, oh so close to cumming.

I stop though. You hear me at the drawer and wonder what is next. Then a soft, cool line is drawn on your back as I paint you with soothing oil. As I paint, I move forward, cock just touching your cuntlips.

"Oh, my Lord Daddybear! Please! Please! Fuck your Lady Babycat! I am so sorry, please, fuck me and let me know I'm your good girl! I am yours, I am your sex slave, take me for your pleasure my Lord!"

How could I not? I move forward, my cock just sliding right in. Proof you are truly penitent, you are slick with your need for my cock, for the warm red on your ass, thighs, and back. I grab your thighs, fingers digging in and bringing new waves of happy pain. You cry out and moan, begging for more. I grant you your wish, moving my hands to your shoulders, fucking you hard and fast as I pull you to me. You cum and cum and cum, whimpering and groaning as waves of jism flood you, your cunt pulsing in ancient rhythm to the throbbing within you.

I am still in you as I pull your dress over your head and release your hands and feet. I pull you up, and carry-push you to the bed. I push you forward off of me and flip you on your back. You gasp as your back touches the bed and I jump up, my face in your cunt and my cock probing for your eager mouth. We feast hungrily on each other. You cum once more, your body writhing, making it almost impossible for me to keep my tongue on and in you.

As your body comes down, you strip my clothes off. I draw you to me, kiss you deeply, reveling in your sweet warm eyes yet again - a sight I will never tire of. You put your head on my shoulder and twine your fingers in my chest hairs again, your leg is thrown possessively over mine, your cunt lips kissing my thigh.

We speak softly about nothing in particular, chuckle at inconsequentials. The bells of your choker tinkle slightly as you talk and move to kiss. And we drift off lazily, happily, sated for the moment...