Emails to Her Husband

Story Info
K misses Jack's cock and finds various substitutes.
3.5k words
4.21
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is a story of fiction and is not intended to depict any person, place or situation in reality. All persons involved in sexual activity are over 21.

K and I have been separated as we move 1/2 around the world. I am in my new job while she closes down the old house and prepares to move. Naturally, she is lonely and the neighbors have pitched in to help. Sometimes they help a lot.

Emails to Her Husband

July 12, 2007

My darling husband! What an adventure I had last night!

It is so tough being without you as you set up our new house. I really hate having to move and leave our neighbors and our friends. I spoke with Mike and Sally last night and I am having dinner over their house tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it as I have been quite lonely without you.

Now, back to last night. You will love this as I know how horny you get!

I finished wrapping up the glasses in the kitchen. Everything was done there and it was time to pack the bedroom before bed. I miss you so much that I put on that deep purple teddy that you like. It made me think of you and how hard and thick you get when I wear it for you. My nipples poked out of that thin silky material and as I walked by the hall mirror I had a glimpse of why you like it so much. My tits just seem soooo big in it.

I wrapped up everything in my bureau but what was interesting was in the bottom drawer. I haven't looked at that in years! You'll never guess what I found down there. That huge vibrator you bought as a joke gift ... maybe it was a "gag" gift!! LOL I think you bought it when I had the girls over for a Teddy party. Remember? You thought it was so funny to leave it on the table as you left us alone for the night. Little did you know that each the girls thought that vibrator would split them open. We talked about that vibe for hours!

So, I found it and the batteries still worked. I didn't even know you put batteries in the thing!

I sat on the recliner in the bedroom and watched TV for awhile. It was boring and my fingers wandered to my nipples as I turned the TV off. They were just so hard and thick that I couldn't resist pinching them a little. I thought how much you'd like to be there watching me pinch my nipples. I bet you'd want to take pictures too. I imagined you there and the tent in your boxers as you clicked away with your camera. Do you realize how horny these last 5 weeks apart has gotten me?

I sat there and closed my eyes. I saw you in front of me and pulled my teddy off my shoulders letting my big tits hang fully down to my tummy. It felt so good to pull on my nipples. They extended and I hefted my tits and took turns sucking them. Wouldn't you like to have seen that? I bet you would! I kept sucking my nipples and felt the heat between my legs.

Oh honey, I couldn't resist pulling the panties aside and slipping a finger into my pussy and pulling out some juice. It was so erotic to rub that pussy juice onto my clit. It responded almost as much as when you suck it. It hardened and thickened and poked out so much. I flicked it back and forth and felt my cum well up inside me. I spread my legs more and cried out as my first orgasm left me panting. Yes, you read that right darling. I said "first orgasm". Read on, baby!

I unwrapped that big vibrator. Aren't I a bad girl? How hard are you right now just thinking about what I might have done with that vibrator?

I pulled off my panties and slipped 2 fingers in my twat. It felt so good but not as thick as you are, my love. I needed something thick but that vibrator was too thick and too big. I turned it on and pressed it against my clit. Wow, that felt nice. The realistic veins were all vibrating and rubbing my clit like crazy. It felt great and I put my left leg over the arm of the recliner. That gave me much better access and really spread my pussy lips. I rubbed that big rubber cock-like vibe all up and down my pussy. I got that thing soooooo wet. I brought it up to my lips and wondered if there was anybody that big in the world. I tried to suck the head but I could only lick it. I must say that my pussy juice tasted really good.

Are you jacking off for me baby? Are you almost ready to cum for me?

I rubbed the vibe along my pussy lips again and closed my eyes. I put my right leg over the arm of the recliner. I don't think I've EVER been so open before. I pushed the head of that cock against my cunt. My lips were pulsating and my heart pounding in anticipation. I felt the thickness spread me open as I pushed only part of the head in my sopping cunt. I thought of how you'd want close up pictures of that monster violating my pussy. My tits shook as the vibrating head popped into my canal. It hummed away as my pussy tried to get used to the size of that invader. I couldn't believe that I had it in. I was gasping for air!

I opened my eyes and was shocked at what I saw in the mirror. It was me but I didn't recognize myself! I looked so slutty with my legs spread wide over the armrests. My arms formed a V and my big tits were just exploding over the teddy that was bunched up at my waist. I am so glad you like big titted women! And then of course was that fat purple vibrating cock stuffed into the entrance of my pussy! God it felt so good to be fucking something after all this time ... but it was soooo big, baby!

Honestly, as I began to edge it deeper inside of me all sorts of worries struck me. What if I got too stretched? What if I got addicted to it? What if it got stuck? LOL I kept pushing baby because I knew that if I did and wrote about it, it would turn you on and have you shooting cum over your head! Actually, I kept pushing because if felt so fucking good!

More inches invaded and when I had about ½ of that thick cock in me I started cumming. I mean cumming hard. I screamed out and kept cumming. My juices shot out the sides and down my ass. When I had calmed down a little I started the vibe up again and began really fucking myself with it. After all, if just having it halfway in me made me cum so much, what would all the way do? I kept pushing it deeper and deeper until I couldn't push any deeper. I fucked the vibrator baby. I just kept fucking it and fucking it and I kept cumming and cumming. Honey, I wish you were here to see me as I have never cum like that before. The more I fucked myself with it, the more I needed to fuck. It was a never ending cycle until my arms felt like they were going to fall off! I came so much that I started crying. Tears ran down my cheeks and fell on my tits.

I have no idea how many times I came last night but I hope you can tell me how many times you came reading this email!

I can't wait to see you again. Maybe I'll let you watch me if I get up the courage to fuck the vibrator again! Maybe you can take a picture or two.

Love

K

July 13, 2007 10:30am

Dear Jack, you will NOT believe what I did this morning. I wrote that note to you about the vibe and then I found myself very sore but very horny again. Around 8:30, I just couldn't take it anymore as I just had an itch down there. You know what I mean? I mean my pussy just kind of felt empty. I had coffee with Sally at 8:00 (still looking forward to dinner at their house tonight) but couldn't wait for her to leave. I was almost rude as I ushered her out the door. I watched her go down the steps and I bet I was upstairs in the bedroom before she reached the end of the driveway!

I just HAD to try it again. I pulled down my shorts and panties to my ankles and lay back on the bed with the vibrating dildo in my hand poised at the entrance to my steaming gaping hole. I didn't even play with my nipples or tits! I didn't do any foreplay at all! Does that sound like the woman you married? LOL ... I guess not, I love foreplay but I must tell you, I loved fucking that vibrator again.

The head went in easier this time and I was plunging it in and out when Sally called. Fuck! Honey, she really pissed me off with the interruption! She kept talking and though I turned down the humming, I couldn't help myself from fucking that big stick. I was barely paying attention when I heard her say that Mike had the day off from work and that they would be by for him to fix the closet. "Fuck the closet" I thought and I kept plunging it into me only to turn the vibe on full blast when I hung up.

After 15 minutes of cumming, I really got into a nice rhythm. I lay on my back with my legs spread completely open, my eyes were slits and I had both hands on that shaft shoving it deep in side me with a hard push and a slow pull to take it almost out. I pulled up my shirt to free my tits.

Honey, I hope you will forgive me and I wish I could tell you this in person or at least on the phone but you are 15 hours away and I have to get this to you.

As I fucked the vibe, I felt a velvety cock rest on my lips. I sucked it in without question, baby. I could not help myself. I felt a hand take over the vibe and kept fucking me with it. Before I knew what was going on, I was sucking Mike's cock and watching Sally rip off her clothes while fucking me with the vibe. She has a wonderful body and has been hiding some pretty big tits behind those big shirts all these years.

I hope you can forgive me but truly, I wish you had been there for my first group sex experience! I know you will be there for my next one.

I hope you will forgive me but Mike fucked my mouth and made me gag a bit. I grabbed him and sucked him back in again. Honey, he is really pretty big for such a small guy and completely shaven. I just couldn't help myself. Do you forgive me??

Do you like your nuts sucked? Maybe if you shave, I can suck them. He does and I was sucking them and licking them. Aren't I the wanton whore?? I'm surprised at myself for that. Even so, I am proud to say that I had him cumming on my tits in about 5 minutes and Sally is just as wanton as I am. She was licking his cum from my tits as soon as she shot his load. It was a big load and she licked and sucked my tits clean. It felt so good. I think you should know but I'm embarrassed to say that I kissed her. She had some cum on her lips and she had just finished sucking my nipples and our eyes met. I leaned in and licked the cum from her lips and then we were kissing. Her tits pressed into mine and it just felt natural to wrap my arms around her and pull her to me.

So, I kissed her for several minutes. I don't know what got into us but it was really kind of ... ummm nice. I hope you don't mind. Actually, I bet you love the idea but it probably makes you mad that you are not here to see it! Fear not, baby, Mike took a few pictures and I'll get them to you as soon as I can as long as you don't post them on the web!!! LOL

With love, your horny wife, K

July 14, 2007 1:35am

Hi Honey, I don't see any replies from you yet. Where have you been? I miss you terribly and hope that you aren't mad at me for my horniness yesterday and this morning.

At least the house is completely packed and ready for the movers.

Well, I guess I have some more confessions to make and might as well spill the beans. Dinner at Mike and Sally's was excellent. We had salmon and rice and a nice white wine – 3 bottles worth ... but really, you don't care about that and that is not what I need to tell you.

Honey, I was unfaithful to you last night. I am so sorry and hope that you can forgive me. I guess I figured you'd forgive me for the blow job I gave Mike when he surprised me at our house. But I think I went overboard when I went over their house.

Let me tell you what happened and maybe you'll understand or at least be understanding.

Sally opened the door and she was dressed in a pink teddy tucked into her tight jeans and heels. She looked great and that teddy really showed off her cleavage. She was braless, of course and I watched those big tits bounce around for most of the night as we drank, had appetizers and then had dinner. I felt jealous. I think my tits are as nice as hers and honestly, I drank too much wine so I removed my bra and asked Mike to judge our tits.

He got out a camera so we could tell. It was really a joke and just being fun as Sally and I had our titties hanging out for Mike to take pictures and put them up on the TV screen. It was funny but after looking at our titties, I thought that hers might be nicer. She said the opposite ... that mine were nicer.

She kissed me, Jack. She kissed my lips, our lips parted and her velvet tongue met mine and we kissed. It was really a good kiss and I found my hands on her tits, feeling them and pulling on her nipples. Hers were at my skirt and before I realized what I was doing, she was between my legs sucking my pussy. God, that was good! She licked my clit and my lips and slipped two fingers up my sore cunt and stroked my g-spot. She was amazing. I came twice on her fingers and lay there half dressed and exhausted.

I felt bad. Here we were, I had cum multiple times and her husband had squirted on my tits earlier in the day and poor Sally hadn't cum once, not once! I said something to Mike about it and he just left the room. Sally pecked me on the cheek and told me not to worry about it but that she wanted me to do something for her in a few minutes. I said sure. What else could I do? I felt obligated.

So, Mike comes downstairs with this contraption. It's a simbian or symbian or something like that. It is a black half cylinder with a cock on the top of it. The cock isn't all that big or anything and I wondered what the big deal was.

Sally insisted that I get on it first and I did. She had the controls and Mike got undressed. She stroked Mike's thick cock as she adjusted the dials. The humming began and I could feel some wonderful sensations between my legs. She adjusted them slowly and I just began rocking on that device. It was like night and day and colors everywhere. I was in some sort of sexual trance. It was fucking me and I just didn't want it to stop. My clit was on fire and cum was dripping down my legs.

I looked up and Mike's cock was in my face.

Jack, it is a really pretty cock. The head is thick and smooth and soft and yet the shaft is so rigid. I couldn't help myself and I sucked him eagerly into my mouth. I sucked him hard and I sucked him soft. I licked him like a lollipop and I sucked his balls. I even slipped a finger in his ass. I wasn't going to tell you that but I have decided that I have to tell you everything.

I love you honey. I want you to know that.

That machine had me climaxing again and again. I was shaking and drooling and finally I forcefully pulled myself off the machine and collapsed on the floor next to Sally. Mike's cock was at my face again and I sucked it in hard and his hips fucked my face.

Sally got on the machine and turned up the knobs. A glean of sweat appeared over her skin. She was glistening and talking. She is normally such a quiet friend but she was talking dirty. She called me a whore and a slut and then she said I was just like her. She was getting close to cumming and I could tell that Mike was getting close too. She was watching him fuck my mouth and encouraging him. Things like "Go ahead Mike, make her choke. Fuck her mouth, baby. Yeah .. fuck her mouth hard!"

Then she turned to me. She was gorgeous sitting on her machine and pinching her brown nipples. "Fuck him" she said. "I want you to fuck him and I want to watch his cock split you in two! Fuck him as if he were Jack."

What could I do? I had promised her I'd help her cum. I lay on my back and nodded to him. He quickly jumped between my legs. His cock is very thick and though it is not as thick as that vibe, it was tough getting it in there. Sally would encourage him and tell him what to do and then he'd do it to me. He took his time getting it all in me but once it was in he was pounding my cunt at a rapid but steady pace. Sally kept talking "Fuck her! Fuck her really hard like you fuck me!! Do it! Fuck the slut!"

He was pounding me now. It felt good but I was a bit sore. I'm sorry honey but he may have stretched me. I couldn't help myself. I started yelling like Sally was. I said things I'm not proud of. Sally said "Tell him you're his slut. Tell him you'll fuck him any time he wants! Beg him to fuck you!"

And I did, baby. I couldn't help myself! I needed to have him pound me. I just miss you so much, I had to have some cock. I told him that he could have me anytime and he just kept pounding my pussy. My lips were on fire. I was cuming and cuming and cuming. It was all just one big cum. He lifted my legs up to my armpits and I was so vulnerable. But I said I would be honest and I will be ... I loved it. I love that thick cock splitting me open. I loved Sally telling him what to do. I closed my eyes as I climaxed again and Mike shot his load into me. There was tons of it and it ran down my ass crack.

Baby, I was exhausted. I was suddenly ashamed at what you might think. I lay there with my legs open flopped on their living room rug. I could barely move. I have never be so well fucked in my life. I thought of you. I thought how you would have liked to be there and then I felt guilty. I wish you could have been there.

Only two days until I get on the plane to see you. I hope you can forgive me by the time I get there and then we'll be together!

With my deepest love, K