Emails to Sir III

Story Info
My emails to Sir at his request.
920 words
4.14
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Sir.

I have been constantly wet since we were texting earlier and have held off masturbating for as long as i could but the need for release became too strong and so i took out a large dildo to use on myself.

I had just taken a shower and so laid back on my bed, legs open wide and knees slightly bent. I started by slowing teasing myself, my fingers lightly grazing different parts of my body, my neck, between my breasts, along my stomach, across my hips and around my inner thighs. I could feel myself becoming wet again quickly as i done this, imagining it was your fingers, your tongue or even your cock running across my body.

I picked up the dildo from next to me and, using the tip of it, started tracing my body over again. I felt myself become more wet as i repeated this several times when i remembered how you said in your text how you would penetrate me roughly the first time. This excited me very much when i read it and excited me again when i thought of it while teasing myself with the dildo. As i neared my thighs again, i parted my legs and bent my knees more and, instead of running the dildo along my thighs, i roughly shoved the dildo deep into my cunt in one go.

I moaned out loudly in pain and pleasure as it filled up my pussy to the hilt. It was exactly how i imagined it would feel when you roughly entered me for the first time and that alone nearly made me cum. I held it still in me for just a moment and then started fucking myself with it as hard as i could, just how i imagined you would fuck me deep, rough and fast. I fucked myself like this for around 10 minutes before i moved and put the dildo down on the bed and began riding it.

I could picture you in my head, holding tightly onto my hips leaving your marks on me, slamming my down on your cock again and again making me cry out. I rode the dildo fast, constantly rocking my hips and taking the whole thing deep into me. I reached behind and started easing first one finger, then two into my tight ass and after only stretching myself out a little, i moved my ass over the dildo and quickly pushed myself down onto it, holding back a scream as it stretched and filled my ass. I could imagine feeling your cock in my ass for the first time, i could imagine the feel of it throbbing inside me and then imagine your balls slapping against me as you started pounding into my ass, watching as my breasts bounced from the force of your thrusts into me.

I moved from my ass to my pussy and back several time, moaning out each time i pushed myself back down on the dildo as it filled me again. I then remembered how you also said in your texts how you will fuck my mouth and make me choke. As i told you, i love being choked by cock, i find it is one of the things that excites me the most. I quickly got off the dildo and moved down until i was eye leve with it, covered in my juices. I sucked half of it into my mouth first time, sucking my juices from it as i would suck on your cock after being inside of me, sucking as if i was pleasuring you as best i could.

I could imagine your hand pushing on the back of my head while lifting your hips to get your cock completely in my mouth and throat so i pushed my head down and took the whole dildo into my throat choking myself on it. I held myself down on it as long as i could before lifting my mouth off, coughing and panting heavily. I could imagine how you would forcefully shove me back on your cock and fuck my mouth harshly, your balls slapping against my chin as i choked and spluttered around your cock, struggling to breathe as you groaned in pleasure as you continued to use my mouth to push yourself to cum.

I could feel myself becoming nearer to cumming so i laid back down and pushed the dildo back into my cunt as i continued using the image of you fucking my mouth to push my closer and closer to the edge. I could feel my pussy tightening around the dildo and i imagined you groaning loudly, telling me that i was just a slut, just your fucktoy for your pleasure only. I pictured you fucking my mouth harder and faster as you begin to cum, shooting your cum down my throat as i swallow it all, gagging and choking on your cum and your cock as your held my head down, my lips just touching your balls. I began to cum hard with the thought of tasting your cum for the first time and you holding me down on your cock. As i came i called out your name, unable to hold back as i screamed into a pillow in pleasure as i shook from head to toe with the intense pleasure passing through my whole body.

Thank you for allowing me to cum Sir and I hope this pleases you and that you enjoy it.