Emancipation Ch. 08: Bet, peep show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the world reappeared. We managed to shock Joe and Sue again as we publicly licked each other's tongues and mouths. Not only did we share a long wet kiss, (what an incredible change from YESTERDAY!) but then I brought my two juicy fingers to our noses. Lois's eyes popped open and, lips still pressed against mine, she grinned. We each sucked in a finger, scenting and tasting Lois's wet pussy, then swirled both tongues around both fingers at once. Maybe her germ fears were gone?

When we broke, I told Lois "Don't panic, it's too late anyway. There's a young guy across the street watching us and jerking off. I'm fairly sure it's not for me. He's watching your tasty tits and nipples right now. I'll slowly pinch your nipple for him, [145] showing him what he can't have. Let yourself enjoy his lusty focus on your tit. He can also see both our asses and my cock head nestled in your swollen pussy. I stepped back just a bit so he could more clearly see my shaft held firmly by this lusty, wet cunt.

"Take it as a compliment since we can't change it anyhow. How far is this from your taking off your bra alone in a bedroom? Do you truly realize we're both standing naked outside in clear daylight letting anyone possibly, and one guy certainly, watch us? Though we're not pumping, most would say that since my cock is in your pussy, we ARE fucking right now." I literally shuddered at the thought and feeling. "You OK? See? You don't have to risk your life or limb for a huge adrenalin rush. Let's turn to him and bow. Maybe we can see him spurt!" [145]

Lois gasped "He's been watching us? We've been caught? Ohhh no!" It seems the risk is much more exciting than actually being caught. I stabilized her and asked again, OK? She groaned and said "Right, too late now." Before separating our joined loins, Lois held my hips and looked intently at my still rigid cock held so firmly and warmly inside her swollen, glistening lips. Gasping, "Uhhhhhh, I love the way this looks to me! I desperately want to feel you slide slowly inside me right NOW! <gulp> But, after a slow bow, let's point right at him and give him the OK sign. Good?" [146]

"What a hot idea. I'm ahh <gasping> losing my struggle to keep from sliding my throbbing cock into your lush, hot cunt. Pssst Joe, Sue, look across the street to the left. Watch that kid and see if he cums for us." With our feet barely in the door, we reluctantly separated, turned and slowly bowed to the mailbox then directly at the kid. Lois scrunched her shoulders to make her tits swell for him and shook them. [147] How daring! As we rose, we smiled and pointed directly at him. CAUGHT the catcher. [148] He must have been on the edge. We heard him grunt and saw his spunk [149] fly. At our sarcastic applause, he stepped into the light, his bare cock still hard, he waved to us. Without a doubt, we won big. What prize do we claim?

Lois asked for something unusual, something I hadn't planned to introduce this soon, id ever. All I'd planned for this outing was one good fucking and orgasm for Lois, and maybe introducing fingers in anus play. That last one may be hard to sell, but I'm elated to have helped her with several orgasms. I suggested "some kind of fetish, or putting them in a risky public space. "How'd you like to watch Joe tongue and fuck Sue's ass. Maybe unusual objects in their asses... yeah, that's it! Let's push something in their asses, then go out to lunch. And they can't wear underwear. And....

"...we can make Joe wear a kilt with nothing under it. You like that? We can save the ass play for later. We shouldn't be too blatant ....yet, you know like making them walk naked thru a park or mall, slowly, nipples and loins joined somehow. Though I relish the idea of making them walk on their hands, naked, around a busy block! Their assholes might snap closed, but Sue's pussy may stay open for everyone to look into. Too mean?"

"Yes, just a little. I like the kilt idea. We could play with them under their 'skirts' while [150] we're out. I'd like to see if we can make them blush!" I kissed her with a warm happy tongue. "I like your thinking! Sue has a plaid shawl that matches her mini. One, mayyyyybe two safety pins can hold it on Joe as a skirt. I have a white marine rope belt he can wear with some kind of medallion hanging over his crotch. Lucky for him, his small dick will be an advantage here. Sue can wear that matching plaid very mini skirt.

"We have to decide what to push inside them and what to do if they drop it. Should we let them adjust it if it starts to slip? Don't forget they can get revenge later." Lois liked the ideas and was brainstorming a prank with me. [151] "Sue has two big vibrators that might be interesting, especially if turned on! Or, we have carrots with the greens. I think we should let them choose a lunch spot, then we can pick the right butt stopper. If they pick a noisy place, we'll use the vibrators, otherwise the carrots! If you get the chance, which excites you more in a public place: openly finger fucking your sister, or jerking off Joe?"

"Ouuu, I like the idea of carrot greens hanging out! This evil brainstorming with you is fun! We're not going to do that other stuff... you think?"

"I doubt we'll go that far ....today. First, let's take a shower in pairs. You can choose who your shower buddy is today - Joe and I are your only choices. Well, I guess we can add Sue if you promise to play with her in there. My thought is that we can shower with our mates every day, so why not change-up today? Think about it a minute, then tell us your choice." Lois agreed with my thoughts and chose to shower with me. [152] We informed the odd couple of Lois's choice and told them to "think about a lunch spot with NO tablecloths. Quiet or noisy, inside or out is fine. Sue, would you get your plaid shawl for me? Lois and I will strip for the shower.... ooops, we're already stripped."

"You know, the last time I shared a shower was with Joe, about eight years ago, all his idea of course. I HATED it."

"Let's let Joe and Sue watch us shower if they want to since I expect we'll do a lot more than just shower, and I want no secrets." Intrigued, Lois agreed. [153] Joe and Sue were conspiring about something. We expected to hear about it later, so we let them whisper.

Lois squeezed my cock and asked what my stiffy was about. " My stiffening dick betrays that it's more excited than I wanted to show. I confess my imagination is running my cock, but I have no clear plans. Did you know that I wanted you for years just like Joe wanted Sue? I've admired your beauty from day one. Face, form and that bewitching smile knock me out."

"Oh come on! So, where do you rate me on your scale? Tell me more about that."

"Sorry. That's confidential! We can get into scales later, maybe. Hmmmm, what CAN I tell you? I can say I look at beauty from several different views, at least two. Well, this is top secret and you can't tell anyone. I never even told Sue, but... Nah... no details now. I'll say this much, for now - Many different looks can be the same rating, since it's mostly subjective.

"I'm often amazed how first impression of some plain and some great looking women changes. Some go up, but others go down. Bits and pieces of their faces don't match the overall rating. I start by comparing their face with the 'classic beauty', idealistic face. There's no need to flatter you now, so believe me when I say that you fare very high on all scales.

"Did I tell you I have TWO documentaries on 'The Science of Beauty'? Interesting stuff in them. Ask me later when we see real or TV women. Now let's get wet." We went into the shower [154] alone, but left the door [155] open. "Do you think there's a special thrill with merely being watched during sex?"

Lois said "I never thought so and hated the idea as boorish etc., yet once I knew that kid was watching us perform for him AND I got past the initial fears, I kinda liked it. The most thrilling parts were: 1- knowing he could see your finger in my pussy, and maybe see my pussy open as you stirred your finger; 2- When you stepped back a few inches and left your cock so obviously embedded in me, I nearly died! I barely noticed my bare tits anymore! 3- when I bent over and spread my ass for him. My exposed butt hole made me feel especially vulnerable."

"Scary and thrilling feeling at once, right? And that was without active sex! Wait til we let strangers watch us fuck....in public!"

"Oh come on! Do you really expect I'll have sex in public? We came very close today before I regained my senses. How odd is it that having your finger in my pussy didn't concern me at all? In fact, it was less of a concern than if, in the bad old days, you put your arm on my fully clothed shoulders. [156] How did anyone stand me?"

"Amazing isn't it? I hope to build on your present hypersensitivity to another sensual peak. I'll let you open the anti-bacterial soap and shampoo I got in your honor." I watched Lois soak her long hair and face me, her eyes closed. "Your arm movements are making your tits dance irresistibly. Wet nipples taste so good for some reason. Here, feel my tongue rest under your puckering nipples and lap up the water spilling off them. The water tastes as sweet as I expected."

=================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * <Please vote and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

12