Emanuel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, until we both cum," Emanuel croaked.

Moments later Jon was buried in her and she was screaming. He had his hands on Emanuel's hips watching her ass slide up and down his cock. He spread her cheeks apart, smiled watching her anus wrinkle every time he stuffed her with his throbbing cock.

Jon wet his finger and slowly wormed it into her asshole. It was surrounded with a lot of curly, black hairs.

Emanuel moaned, and croaked, "Yes, do that! Do that!"

Jon kept fucking her this way for another minute or so, and then rolled her over onto her back. Emanuel pulled her legs up and held them by the ankles, saying, "C'mon, Jon, you want my ass... I know you do!"

Muriel joined them on the floor, wanting to help, even participate if possible.

Jon almost fell over as he scrambled to his knees. Muriel figured out how she could help, and using both hands, spread Emanuel's ass for him. Jon pressed the head of his pulsing cock right against her anus.

"Go slow, now," Emanuel said, hoping he wouldn't tear her up with his big cock.

Jon rubbed some spittle over her anus, pressed a finger into her and when it met little resistance, added another with additional saliva.

"So far, so good," she said. "Remember, go easy."

"Are you cherry back there?" He asked, hoping she'd say she was."

"No, my husband took me there on our honeymoon."

"Here we go," he said, thinking he was giving her fair warning. But no amount of warning could have prepared Emanuel for his initial thrust, which sent his cock surging about four inches into her, ripping past her sphincter and causing a blinding pain throughout the young woman's anus.

"OHMYGOD!" she screamed.

"Jon, you bastard, you're ripping her apart!" Muriel screamed.

Emanuel couldn't believe how big his cock felt. He pulled out, saw his cock had traces of blood on it, but added more saliva by spitting in his hand and rubbing over his penis before reentering her clearly bleeding anus.

He began fucking her immediately. While it still hurt, Emanuel was surprised at how gooey she felt, and moments later, called out, "YES! THAT'S IT! THAT"S IT!"

She imagined her pussy was drooling lubrication... Jon's ass butter, and rocked back at him each time he slammed into her.

All too soon, Jon began jerking around behind her and she knew he was coming inside her. When his flaccid cock slipped out of her ass with a 'pop,' Muriel was there salivating at licking Jon's cum from Emanuel's ass.

"I can take a blue pill, you want," Jon offered.

"Take a break," Muriel moaned from tight quarters against Emanuel's ass. "I'll finish her off."

Jon backed away; watching as Muriel lapped away at Emanuel's cum filled asshole, eventually sending several fingers into the younger woman's cunt.

A low moan escaped Emanuel's mouth.

"Good, huh?" Muriel asked with a smirk as traces of Jon's cum seeped from the corner of her mouth.

"God yes!" Emanuel responded. "Can you get me off one more time?"

"I'll do my best," Muriel told her and attacked her with a vengeance Jon had not seen in her before.

"Oh, Christ... gonna cum!" Emanuel groaned.

"Come on Sweetie, cum for me!" Muriel cooed then resumed eating her ass again.

Emanuel began to shudder, then stopped, went still, and then moaned loudly, "OH-YES-OH-YES!" and came hard; collapsing after she finished as all her energy had been sapped, or sucked and fucked out of her.

A few minutes later, Emanuel stirred and Muriel kissed her. Emanuel tasted Muriel, as well as Jon's cum on the older women's tongue and giggled.

The two women felt a warm glow as they regarded one another silently on the bed. Jon was dressing and waiting for them to leave so he could go to a poker game some twenty minutes away.

Slowly, the girls found their clothes and dressed. Jon tucked his camcorder and tripod away in the corner after removing the cassette.

"Can you make me a copy of that?" Emanuel asked innocently.

"He won't," Muriel said knowingly.

"No, I'm sorry, Emanuel, I can't. There's only the original. That way if anything should happen to me in my old age, I have something with which I can negotiate."

"You'd blackmail me?" Emanuel said aghast at the thought.

"No, no. I'd sell it to you for a reasonable price at that time. You would have the original and I would have some money to tide me over."

"It's blackmail however you word it, Jon," Muriel said.

"I suppose it is, but it is what it is."

"Well," Emanuel said, "I'll let my husband handle it," clearly dismissing any further comment, she left the left the cottage with Muriel on her heels.