Embarrassed Beyond Belief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the second song began, she stood over my crotch and reached behind her neck and untied the red halter top. As she threw the top on the floor, I feasted my eyes on her 38" tits. These boobs were not man made like Stacy's were. She began to run her fingers around those silver dollar sized nipples. Karen continued to play and then pinch her nipples until they were both over 1/2'' erect. She then stepped back and stared at my throbbing member. After she removed her red g-string, she stood before me wearing only the red suspender stockings. I stared at her now open crotch area. Similar to Stacy's striptease, she squatted down directly over off my face so that I could see her pussy lips and clit both barely visible behind her black bush. She then stuck one finger and then two more into her cunt. She slowly began sliding them in and out. After a few minutes, she removed her fingers and then stuck the 3 fingers into my mouth. This was my first taste of a girl's love nectar. During the 3rd song, she continued to dance around on the bed still clad only in her suspender stockings. After the song ended, she gathered up her halter top, pants and shoes. She removed her CD from the player and exited the room.

Just as my erection had subsided, Mindy walked in wearing a tight fitting black dress which showed a lot of cleavage. Mindy, a brunette, was probably in her mid twenties and stood about 5'4" with a nice set of hooters. Mindy popped a CD in the CD player and climbed up on the bed. She was barefooted with her toenails painted red. She asked me if I liked her little toes. After I said yes, she said that they needed some attention. She asked if I would suck her toes. After I agreed, she stuck her one of her big toes in my mouth. For the next 5-10 minutes, I sucked on each of her 10 toes. After complementing on my toe sucking skills, she stood up and slipped off the dress to reveal a blue stitch bikini. The bikini top did not provide much coverage because I could easily see all of the cleavage between her boobs as well as the top of her breasts and the sides of her breast. In effect, the little bikini top triangles covered her nipples and little if anything else.

As the music played, she became more physical with her dancing than the other girls. The bed would slightly shake as she literally jumped from side to side across the bed. She then sat down on my chest and rolled her taut stomach in ways only done by experienced belly dancers. She then stood directly above my face, untied her bikini top and dropped it on my chest. After stepping back, she was standing over my crotch. As I stared at her chest, she started flexing her chest muscles which caused her boobs to slightly move. After this performance, she untied her bikini bottom and stood over my chest stark naked. Her pubic hair was set black like Karen's although her bush was not as thick. She squatted down over my chest and then spread her legs to give me a good view of her pussyland. After stopping the music and grabbing her CD, she picked up her dress and bikini and left the room.

After about 10 minutes, Diane entered the bedroom wearing a blue button front jacket under which she had a matching slip dress. She was about 5'6" tall and in her early twenties with blond hair that cascaded down almost to the middle of her back. Her shapely legs and feet were covered with blue nylon stockings and clear toe open high heels. A white necklace hung around her neck and stretched past the middle of her chest. She started talking dirty to me asking if I my balls were aching. She asked if I wanted to see her naked and if I wanted to touch her boobs. After removing her high heels, she stood up on the bed directly over my crotch. She slowly began to unbutton her blue jacket starting with the bottom button. Luckily for me, there were only 4 buttons. She soon had the jacket unbuttoned. She stood there awhile staring down on me and then turned her back to me and asked if I liked looking at her perfectly shaped ass and long legs. As she removed the jacket, she turned back around so that she was staring down on me again. From the ceiling mirror I could see that the slip dress covered all but the very top of her boobs. She then slid the shoulder straps of the dress over her arms and stepped out of the slip.

Now all that remained was the lacy blue bra containing her voluptuous tits, the white necklace, a matching blue thong and the blue thigh high nylon stockings. The bra was sheer, and I could see the outline of the dark circles of her areola and nipples through it. Without saying a word, she continued to stare into my eyes. After what seemed like an eternity, she unsnapped the blue bra and revealed an absolutely spectacular set of tits. I stared in lust at her chest as my cock throbbed rather noticeably. Diane was obviously not a nude sunbather because her tan lines around her breasts and thong were quite stunning. She began to play with the necklace first by licking the beads and then by wrapping the necklace around one breast and then the other. She then slid her thong down her legs and stood over me reveling yet another clean shaven pussy. Still wearing the necklace and the blue nylons, she picked up her clothes and left the bedroom.

After a few minutes, Stacy, Brenda and Karen entered the room. Brenda was completely nude and Karen was still wearing the red suspender stockings and nothing else. Stacy had on a men's shirt which stretched to her knees. Stacy stood over me and said that Part 3 of my punishment would now begin. She quickly unbuttoned the shirt and threw it on the floor revealing again her totally naked body. Stacy told me that "Simon says" I cannot have an orgasm without her permission and to yell stop if I felt that an ejaculation was imminent.

Stacy and Karen then knelt down beside me with one girl on each side of my legs. Starting at my ankles, they both started slowly raking their long nails over my calves and thighs. The pressure in my young balls grew even more. Brenda was sitting next to my face kissing my mouth, my neck and my nipples. Karen's fingers and tongue soon reached my balls. Stacy then opened her mouth and began to lick the tip of my cock. She was soon joined by Karen as they were now both licking my cock together, either with their tongues on each side of the shaft, or with one of them engulfing my cock and the other playing with my balls. Brenda was doing her best to keep me distracted by softly kissing my lips. In between my moans of ecstasy, I was eagerly returning her luscious kisses. The smell of her perfume was almost intoxicating. From the ceiling mirror, I could see that my lips, face, arms and chest were now dotted with red lip imprints from Brenda's red lipstick. I was now practically begging them to un-cuff my wrists and ankles from their restraints. Their cock teasing was giving me the worst case of blue balls in the history of the world.

After several more minutes, Mindy and Diane entered the room. Mindy had put her blue stitch bikini back on while Diane was only wearing the sexy blue nylon thigh high stockings. Stacy and Karen rolled away from my crotch only to have Mindy and Diane continue my cock torture. After Mindy removed her bikini top, she began by gently cupping and caressing my balls while Diane was kissing my cock from the base to the tip, all along the underside, then swirling her tongue over the head and placing it into her mouth. Diane was incredible as she applied just enough pressure and suction so that I could almost feel every taste bud on her tongue. She soon developed a rhythm. About 6 deep strokes, then she licked and kissed the shaft.. Then more licks, more strokes. She made a concerted effort to make eye contact with me on every fifth or sixth stroke.

After taking a brief break, Brenda resumed her passionate kissing of my lips and face. This time, however, the kisses were a little different than earlier. She parted her lips, and pressed her tongue against my teeth, so I opened my mouth, and her tongue touched mine. Our tongues began to roll around in each other's mouth. Mindy then took her talented mouth, tongue and fingers and began kissing and caressing my stomach, chest and nipples. Diane started touching and rubbing my cock with nothing but her nylon covered feet. She was moving my cock around with her right foot and then her left. After she sat down on the bed, both of her nylon covered feet then grabbed my cock and pointed it straight up in the air. She slowly moved both feet up and down my shaft. The view from the ceiling mirror was fantastic. After my moans and groans became louder, Diane released my cock from the clutches of her sexy little stocking feet. Mindy continued to kiss, lick and play with my nipples while Brenda and I were French kissing like there was no tomorrow.

At some point Stacy and Karen had left the room because they now re-entered the bedroom saying that it was time for lunch. Karen was holding a can of Redi-Whip chocolate. The girls then carefully slid a large beach towel under my head and shoulders and yet another under my butt. I then watched as Karen ever so carefully sprayed the Redi-Whip on Stacy's boobs and cunt. Stacy lowered herself above my face and made me lick her clean, first starting with her chest and then moving to her cunt. Stacy then sprayed Karen's boobs and cunt. Just as Stacy had done, Karen lowered her boobs to my mouth as I licked and sucked all the chocolate from her massive nipples. As Karen positioned her pussy over my face, I did my best in licking the chocolate from her thick black bush. Each of the other 3 girls then took their turn as I finished eating and licking chocolate off of 5 pairs of boobs and 5 pussies. I was 18 years old and my hands had never touched and felt the satiny smoothness of a girl's breast, nor had I ever used my hand to touch a girl's pussy; however, my tongue and mouth had just tasted 5 sets of hooters and 5 cunts.

Karen re-entered the room carrying another can of Redi-Whip. Brenda mentioned that it was now time for them to eat lunch. Brenda started spraying my nipples, cock and balls with cooled chocolate. As the 4 other girls watched, Brenda slowly licked all of the chocolate from my erect nipples. Brenda's expert tongue began to alternate between licking my shaft and my balls. After Brenda licked me clean, she kissed me on the lips. The blond bombshells, Stacy and Diane, re-sprayed the chocolate again so that my cock, balls and nipples were again covered with the whipped cream. Diane dived in and began licking my nipples while Stacy screamed that she loved chocolate covered cocks! Stacy's tongue was soon swirling around my cock like she was eating an ice cream cone. After Stacy and Diane finished their chocolate cock treat, Karen and Mindy sprayed me with the chocolate and took their turn in licking it from my cock, balls and nipples.


At this point, the orange juice and coffee which I had earlier in the day were beginning to put pressure on my bladder. I had to go to the bathroom and I told them so. At first they told me to hold it, but the distressed look on my face as well as my begging and pleading changed their minds. They looked at each other as if what to do next. Obviously, this was one detail which they had overlooked. Brenda mentioned that I could pee into a bottle, but that grossed the 4 other girls out. After Diane asked if they had another set of handcuffs, Stacy searched in her dresser drawer and found another pair. Stacy then stood over me and said that she would allow me to go the bathroom only if they could shave off all of my pubic hair. At first I was reluctant, but what other choice did I have? After agreeing to this, they first blindfolded me again and then un-cuffed my wrists from the top of the bed. With my legs still cuffed I was still practically helpless and I was outnumbered 5 to 1. They had me sit up in the bed and then cuffed my wrists behind my back. They were then able to then un-cuff my ankles and walk me blindfolded into the bathroom.

When they removed the blindfold, I found myself standing directly in front of the toilet with all 5 girls in the bathroom. Under normal circumstances, I would have great difficulty in allowing others to watch me pee. Embarrassed as I was, I had to have some relief soon. Stacy knelt down and grabbed my now limp cock. After she pointed it at the toilet, I did my business and felt much better. Stacy shook my cock and wiped a piece of toilet tissue on it to make sure that all of the urine was gone.

I was then told to sit my bare butt down in the sunken oval bathtub and to spread my legs. Stacy joined me in the tub carrying shaving cream, scissors and a razor. She was now going to shave off all of my pubic hair. The 4 other girls sat down along the top of the tub to watch this humiliating spectacle. Within minutes, Stacy had removed off all of the hair directly above my cock. They again blindfolded me and walked me back into the bedroom. As before, they re-cuffed my hands and ankles to the bed.

Stacy and Karen then used their hands and tongues to revive my now limp cock. Without the pubic hair, my cock looked even larger than it was before. All 5 girls said that this was the largest and most beautiful cock that they had ever seen. Karen became obsessed with my cock and asked if they could measure my length and circumference. Stacy found a cloth tape measure and measured from the base to the very tip of my cock. Fully erect, I measured almost exactly 8 inches. They then wrapped the tape measure around the middle of my cock for a circumference of 5.5 inches. Mindy and Diane then planted large wet kisses on my lips and told me that they had to leave and run some errands. Nonetheless, I still had 3 knockouts surrounding me.

As Stacy stood over me, she said that Part 4 of my punishment would now start. She asked again if I was a virgin. I had answered yes to this question earlier while we were in the SUV. She asked if I I knew what the initials NFL stood for. I quickly said National Football League. Stacy said that they stood for Not For Long because they were going to fuck me silly! I then watched in total amazement as she grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself on my virgin organ. She first placed the tip of my cock in her pussy then slowly guided the remaining 7 inches into her tight cunt. Since I was a virgin, this feeling was beyond comparison. I thought I was going to pass out from the overwhelming sensations. A little yelp escaped from her mouth as she looked into my eyes and said "oh your huge". After I tried to move my hips, she said that I was not allowed to do any upward thrusting of my hips. She just sit there with my cock pointed perfectly straight up buried in her pussy. She then slowly rocked back and forth being careful not to cause my dam to burst. Karen and Brenda were sitting Indian style on each side of my chest. At this point, they were either gently touching/massaging my breasts or they were playing with their clits.

While still perched on my cock, Stacy leaned forward so that her boobs were touching my upper chest and her gorgeous face was just inches above mine. Her hands had grabbed the headboard while her hair was raking across my face. As Stacy began to rock, I really began to get turned on. From the ceiling mirror, I could see my blood engorged cock slowly sliding in and out of her tight cunt. Karen had now moved down and was keeling between my outstretched legs. I could see and feel her nimble fingers running along my legs and also gently cupping my aching balls. When I began to thrust my hips, Brenda pinched me hard in my ribcage to remind me that thrusting was not allowed. On subsequent thrusting attempts, they tickled me on my sides or on the bottom of my feet. I felt like some laboratory rat in behavior training. To avoid further pinching or tickling, I just lay there and stared into Stacy's eyes. As she continued to slowly move her pelvis, I could feel the pressure in my balls becoming almost unbearable.

After a while, Karen said that it was her turn to sit on my cock. As Stacy climbed off, I could see that my cock was glistening from her pussy juice. While facing me, Karen straddled my crotch so that my cock was touching her pussy lips but not in. Karen began to gently kiss me on my lips but before long we were passionately French kissing. Unable to stand it a moment longer, she sank to my chest and reached down to guide my beautiful cock into her love canal. Karen lowered her face and kissed my lips again while making slow up and down movements with her hips. She slightly increased the pace but then completely stopped when my moans became much more audible. Karen slid off my cock and then turned around and again guided my missile into her pussy. From the ceiling mirror, I could still see her face and chest. She rested her hands on my legs just above my kneecaps while her red nylon covered feet were each touching the sides of my ribcage. While Karen was making slow circular movements with her cunt, Stacy stood over me and lowered her pussy on my mouth. In between my moans and groans, I tried my best to lick her clit. Stacy was soon vigorously fingering her cunt and her screams were filling the room. As her orgasm hit, my face was covered with her vaginal juices.

By this time Brenda was so hot and horny that she practically pulled Karen off of my prick. While facing me, Brenda stood directly over my twitching cock. Stacy helped by grabbing my cock and pointing it straight up toward the ceiling. With her gymnastic talent, Brenda slowly let her legs spread out perpendicular to my body as she lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy first swallowed the first 2 inches of my cock, but she then ever so slowly lowered her hips further so that her pussy had now engulfed my entire 8 inches. Brenda was well lubricated but still extremely tight. She leaned back and placed her hands on my legs and pushed herself up and then back down. She continued to move up and down on my cock for several minutes. While watching this incredible spectacle, I was becoming almost delirious from lust. She then stood up and turned around and impaled herself on my cock so that I could look now at her beautiful ass. Still doing the splits, she reached behind her back and placed her hands on my stomach for leverage and began again moving her hips up and down. From this position, she was continually able to move herself up and down so that half of my cock was appearing and then again disappearing into her pussy.

By this time I had now been handcuffed and teased for over 3 hours. My cock was begging for relief. After Brenda climbed off my cock, Stacy asked if I was ready to shoot my load. I quickly said yes. They told me that they wanted to watch me squirt it all out. With Brenda and Karen getting comfortable on each side of my chest, Stacy knelt between my legs and started kissing and licking my cock and balls. After I was almost screaming in ecstasy, she completely stopped. After a moment or two she began to stroke my cock with one hand while she took just the head in her mouth and began to run her tongue all around it. I could feel every contour of her tongue and lips as she licked and sucked my purple head. She touched my balls lightly with the fingernails of her right hand, while she held the shaft in her left hand and stroked. Stacy continued this sweet torture until I would come to the brink of an orgasm. She would then stop for a minute or so then begin again. Karen and Brenda were taking turns in kissing, licking and fondling my breasts.

While continuing to lick the top of my prick, Stacy changed positions and sat down on the right side of my crotch. She placed her left hand around my cock and started jerking me off. After several minutes of starting and stopping, Stacy began to move her hand faster and faster. From my facial expressions on the ceiling to the feeling boiling up from my toes, I knew that I had passed the point of no return. As Stacy yelled out "Come for me baby", my purple headed monster exploded with 7 or 8 huge wads of hot cum. The first 2 landed on my shoulder and upper chest while the rest squirted out on my stomach and lower abdomen. They all giggled during the ejaculation and then clapped and cheered and called me their big super-stud. After my spasms subsided, they cleaned me up with a wet bath cloth. After they each kissed me on my lips, they left the room saying that they would be back in a few minutes.