Ember & Ashe Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

I didn't have to wait for long. Ember pushed back against me with firm pressure. Her sphincter distended around my cock. The tip of it made its way into her, but nothing else. Ember moaned loudly.

Spit just wasn't going to do it. I lumbered over to the bathroom and snagged myself a bottle of my favorite lubricant and returned. Ember hadn't moved. She still leaned over the table with ass cheeks spread. If I weren’t so horny, I would've taken pity on the poor girl. I treated her ass crack with a generous application of Frixion. The lubricant fully coated the entire area. I worked a couple of fingers into her, spreading the Frixion inside of her rectum. I added a third finger and stretched her out as much as I could. Her sphincter gave some, but not nearly enough. Not by half.

I kept stretching her for a good ten minutes or so, until I was satisfied that her asshole wouldn't become any looser for me. Only then did I reposition myself at her back door.

"Anytime you're ready, Ember."

She gently applied pressure. Slowly, the shaft of my prick eased into her rectal tube. I felt her tight brown ring distend over my lemon shaped cockhead and slide over it. I squirted a little more Frixion around my exposed pole and onto her asshole, just to be safe. No such thing as too much lube when going spelunking. All too soon, I reached maximum depth. Her handless grip held me tightly in place. It felt uncomfortably tight, truth be told. I imagine it felt worse for her. Ember whimpered softly beneath me. She still hadn't moved much at all.

"Here's where I'll stay for a while. Push back against me when you feel comfortable."

Comfortable. I winced inwardly as the stupid words left my mouth. When would having a thick cock shoved up your ass become comfortable, anyway? I sighed, both with the pleasure I felt, and with the silliness of my thoughtless comment.

I contented myself with stroking her smooth back and her black silky tresses. She shivered under my palms, her trembling flesh causing the light of the afternoon sun to shimmer on her sweaty skin like it would off the scales of a freshly caught fish just pulled from the ocean. I chose to believe she shivered from the gentle caresses I bestowed upon her.

Ember rose slightly from the tabletop. She pushed back against me, ever so slowly. She ground her ass, swirling it about, corkscrewing my ebony fuckmeat. Absolutely incredible. Her asshole clenched me tight enough to strip the skin from my cock. I couldn't believe that there weren't any curly, flayed bits of dark skin hanging loosely from the base of my shaft. Christ, my cock felt like it had been turned on a lathe.

Her inner ass muscles massaged my cock with delightful waves of pressure. Trying to shit me out of her ass wouldn't get her anywhere. It did make me appreciate the fact that I had insisted that a daily enema become part of her morning toilet. Things would have been messy otherwise. "Relax, Ember," I admonished. "Stay still. Don't hurt yourself."

She humped her ass against me even harder. I couldn't get any further into her. No, she was out to make me come as fast as possible. She banged her ass against me, with an insistence I can only name desperation.

"Feeling good?" I asked her.

"Better," she said. "Not good. Not yet."

I had to give to give the girl credit. She was a trooper. She continued grinding against me, thrusting her rear into my groin as she gyrated her hips. "Ah, God. That feels fantastic!" I told her. The feel of her asshole on my cock drove me wild, even more than her cunt did, if you can believe that. Her snatch could do tricks, I tell you. It seemed her asshole was also a quick learner. It had some special techniques of its own. My hands crept around her sides and covered her firm tit flesh. I kneaded her breasts, snagging her dark nipples between the index and middle fingers. I pinched her elongated nips gently.

Reaming a woman's asshole felt great, certainly, but it paled compared to the knowledge that she was doing this only for my sake. She received little if any pleasure from this. In all likelihood, I caused her great discomfort, if not outright pain. I shuddered with the thought that her sacrifice was all for me. I covered her back with my broad muscular chest. I nibbled at the nape of her neck, her ears, the sides of her cheek B any bare skin I could reach, sandwiched, as I was, between the tanned, perfect lobes of her muscular ass.

Her bucking against me got more insistent. "It's time, Ashe. Use me."

Hey. Didn't have to tell me twice. I moved my hips, fucking my little Asian doll with slow, cautious strokes. Before long, I felt free to jam her ass full of licorice stick as fast as I could, heedless of her feelings. The wooden table creaked in time to my ass fucking. Ember moaned each time I lunged into her, and hissed every time I pulled out. Moan. Hiss. With the occasional whimper thrown in for good measure. The regular sounds lulled me into a trance like state, a zone where only pleasure existed. My pleasure.

I felt a hand probing around my balls. No, not my balls. Her cunt. Ember had slid a hand down to her privates to stroke herself off as I pummeled her nether orifice. I stopped fucking, and grabbed her around the waist. How I managed to keep my cock up inside her still mystifies me. I spun her so her back was on the tabletop, her legs up over my shoulders. Then I moved them down around my hips so I could pull her off of the table. Immediately, her legs clamped around my waist of their own volition.

I carried her over to the couch. I sat on it, in the corner of the L-shaped furniture. Ember immediately spun about so she faced backwards. Replacing my steely grip upon her waist, I straightened, arching my back as she bounced on my cock. Her head was thrown back in pleasure, her hair cascading over my right shoulder and down the back of the couch. Her legs were spread outward and up, her toes pointing out to the sides. She reminded me of a tiny bird with its wings outstretched, just alighting from the heavens.

"Look, Ember. Open your eyes and look in the mirror."

She opened her eyes and gasped. There she was, sitting with her legs splayed lewdly, my black spear shoved up her enlarged anus. Her puffy cunt practically glowed crimson due to an entire day spent fucking. I pulled on a nipple and moved it up and down, stretching the breast into a pointy cone. Her hands crept to her cunt. She diddled herself with one hand, while she wildly dug at her clitoris with the other.

She stared at herself. The picture seemed to please her. Her smile grew as she bounced on my cock. "I am pleasing you." A statement, not a question.

"Yes," I barely managed to reply.

Her feet came to rest on my knees, the perch facilitating her ramming my cock up her asshole.

"Help me, Ashe," she moaned. "Use me harder. Make me come." Hey, I was glad to oblige her. I cupped her asscheeks and helped her move on my thick rod. Her hands frigged herself faster than I would've believed possible for a human being. I felt my pleasure grow, both from watching her wanton display in the mirror, and from the feelings her well stretched asshole made all around my cock. She had stretched to accommodate me quite well. She fucked me like a Pro.

Well, I suppose she was a Pro, come to think of it, but in the world of anal-play, she still held a novice's rank. An uninhibited, eager to please novice, she was. I loved that about her.

Her whimpers were a thing of the past. She moaned in delight as an orgasm racked her petite frame. She collapsed heavily on my cock, sending it jamming up into her the furthest it had ever been. The sharp thrust punctuated her climax nicely, I thought. She squealed as her orgasm took her, joy-juice dripping out in copious trickles that slid down my balls.

A nice man would've tenderly stroked her while she came off of her plateau, kissed and cuddled her for a bit, then would've started sexing her again until he got his chance to come.

Unfortunately for her, I could be a bit of an asshole when I put my mind to it.

I flipped Ember onto her stomach. Her knees landed on the carpeting with her heels together, while her toes faced outwards. Each of her arms fell on a separate part of the L-shaped couch. I buried her face in the corner of it, close to the pile of loose throw cushions. She'd put them into play soon, I wagered. Her awfully distended asshole gaped outwards. It no longer closed all the way. I dribbled some saliva into it. The contact the steaming liquid made with her abused meat made it rapidly contract. Her inner muscles worked the warm, sticky substance into a gooey froth. Her asshole looked like the maw of a rabid animal. Well, I had something ready to inject into her belly close at hand.

I covered her and jammed myself into her dilated rear eye. She took me all the way in without any resistance whatsoever. At last, I could say her ass was truly mine. I humped her savagely, her pixyish frame rocking wildly as I worked her tight backside. She wailed into the cushions, just as I had anticipated. I held her shoulders in an iron grip as I rode the anal express. She pushed back in time to my thrusts, slamming her rear into me with a force even greater than my own. My guts started to ache with that familiar lancing pain that skewered my entrails and nut sack just prior to me busting a nut. Her ass greedily gobbled my cock, milking it of cum as I shot into her bowels. My whole body felt flushed as it emptied the entire contents of my balls into her guts. Exhausted, I fell on top of her.

The exploits of the day had finally caught up with me. My dick shriveled, sliding out of her on its own accord.

"Are you satisfied?" she asked me.

"I'm bloody tired, that's what I am." I kissed the back of her neck gently. "I'm more than satisfied with you. You've always managed to please me, Ember."

"I am overjoyed to hear that," she replied. I felt her trying to rise. Reluctantly, I rolled off of her. She stood up on unsteady legs. "I think I will sleep in tomorrow. You fucked all my energy out of me."

I stared at her openmouthed. She kissed me on the cheek. "Not a swear word, Ashe. Simply the most appropriate. What you did to me was not making love, I am thinking."

"Upset?"

"Not at all. A woman sometimes needs her man to use her like that so she knows he still desires her body."

"Have no fear on that score." I pulled her to me. My mouth sucked in her left nipple and nibbled at it playfully. I cupped her ass cheeks, one in each palm and squeezed them as if kneading dough.

"Enough bragging, Andrew Grissolm. You could not become hard right now, no matter what I did to you. Besides," she said with a grimace that scrunched her flat-faced features prettily as I pawed at her ass, "I hurt right now."

Man, I could understand that. My cock felt like the remnants from the meat grinder. Only its sausage skin kept the whole thing together. The word 'raw' didn't even begin to describe how sore it felt.

"I need a bath," I told her. "Care to join me?"

"Only if the horny black man promises to keep his hands to himself," she replied. She ran to the bathroom, eager to be the first into the shower. How she could run so quickly in high heels remained an enigma. As much as a quandary as Miss Yoshikawa herself. In one short year, she had managed to work herself into my life and into my heart. Everything I owned was hers, and well she knew it. My ascent to my feet was not as graceful as hers had been. I almost fell on my face when I stood up. Once my world stopped spinning, I followed Ember into the bathroom.

I honoured my word, and kept my hands off of her. Ember, however, had other ideas. Once we were both clean, she dropped down to her knees and sucked me off right there, in the shower. Shows you how talented she is with her mouth. She could make even my exhausted cannon go pop one last time. Even as she pleasured me, I couldn't ignore the pain that she caused. Fuck, my cock hurt!

"I am certain my anus hurts more, Andrew Grissolm."

I didn't bother to reply.

As I came once again and she greedily swallowed my ejaculate, I marveled at how fortunate I was to have a woman like her in my life. Little Girl and Old Soul, Madonna and Whore. What a combination. I'd do anything I could to keep her happy. Hardly a sacrifice, since insuring her happiness always guaranteed my own pleasure.

---

Those who have been following my E&A storyline may notice that it jumps from Chapter 4 to Chapter 6. No, you are not missing something. I've been receiving emails to the effect that my writing style is too flowery, much too tame, and that my erotica simply isn't. As an experiment, I tried my hand at writing gutter-porn -- a harder edged sex tale, with less plot development and characterization. The results are above.

Like it? Hate it? Let me know! Please send me some feedback, and don't forget to vote. The future Chapter 5 will (hopefully!) bridge the time from where Ember still hasn't been laid by Ashe, to the time outlined above where she takes everything the man can throw at her and more.

Hope y'all are looking forward to reading it as much as I am to writing it!

-T

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers
12