Ember Burn: The Curved Path

Story Info
Patrica stepped into the Shadows to discover her urges.
7.8k words
3.17
15.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

"May I ask you something, Mister Fixxxer?"

"Sure."

"You still have connection within Thoughts Consolidated, correct?"

"Depends..."

"I would like for you to inquire about the individual known as Ember Burn."

I smiled politely. The rumor connection Ember to TC isn't new... and not all that wrong; I just wondered why a schoolteacher would have need of his services. Aside from the obvious. Looking around her living room, there is nothing overt indication her BDSM slant. Even her face betrayed nothing but idle curiosity.

Always a dead giveaway where Ember's concerned.

"How shall I contact you? I assume discretion is vital." She nodded, her face never shifting expression

"Take your deck offline. In three days bring it to the Cavern. Ask for Ancient, and give him your deck."

I called Ember on the way to my office, dropping him the information on this latest curveball.

* * * *

Patricia Millner waited patiently as the deck technician tapped away on her deck. When he finished, he handed it back, smiling at another completed job. Slotting her credstick, she smiled and headed out.

In her home, she activated the deck, the trode rig resting comfortably on her head. It didn't take her long to find out that nothing had been altered. Confused, she jacked out. Sighing, she twirled her credstick around.

"Sneaky," she chuckled. She grabbed her coat and left.

* * * *

"Thank you for seeing me, Mister Burns."

"I was wondering if you'd figure it out. Your Honda's autopilot gave me the idea. How can I be of assistance?"

"I've heard certain rumors about services you provide."

"Such as...?"

"I am a single woman interested in the BDSM sub-culture in this area. I realize that many of the subjects are powerful individuals. What I seek is visual confirmation of the acts... not dirt."

"And I fit in how?"

"There are rumors..."

"Look, chica. I know you're all biz. I know that you're asking for a voyeurs experience or more. Spit it out. Not being rude... just honest."

"Well... Please forgive me; I'm new to..."

"I understand. But please... everyone has a bit of Freak in them. If all you want is a live show I can easily arrange for you to watch me during a session. No charge. That's only for you; I like how you conduct yourself in meets.

"I'll make sure no one sees you leave your home. Privacy is something I pride myself on. When's good for you?"

"How soon can you be ready?" she said, a bit too eagerly for her liking.

* * * *

"I'll start with a soft session; by the looks of you, a full on hard session would be a bit much. This is Donna. She lives here"

She nodded at the naked female. Ember stood beside his slave... then pushed her towards one of the plush loveseats. She obeyed instantly, bending over with practice ease.

"A soft session generally involves at best only mild spanking. Pinching and love-bites... the ones that leave no lasting marks or draw blood... are standard as well. Nearly indistinguishable from 'ordinary' sex, actually. In Donna's case, I take my pleasure from her at will."

During his speech, his hands caressed Donna's ample rear. Patricia listened intently, quietly fighting her own rising arousal.

"Most soft sessions are typically humiliation inspired..." Suddenly he slapped her ass, leaving one bright red handprint on Donna's pink flesh. Patricia jumped, squeezing her legs together. "fantasies. And in this, there is a wide range. Urination and scatology are among them; you'd be surprised how many people get aroused watching their Significant Other use the facilities."

"Horse..." Donna gasped as Ember filled her sex with several fingers. "play. Animal play actually... when one dressed up and behaves in the manner of said animal. Cats are popular.

"Now... each Master has Rules. I have more than my fair share. One of which being... if you are a guest, you arte bound by the Rule of Control. My slaves are mine... not yours. Respect this. My Slaves are Human beings with Free Wills; they all choose to be here... be my Slave. No... means no. EOF."

Patricia found it difficult to concentrate; Donna's moans and groans... and the way she moved her hips... She licked her lips, adjusting herself in the comfortable chair. She placed her hands in her laps, pushing gently on her crotch.

"One thing... if you find yourself aroused, please feel free. Like I said before: privacy is guaranteed." Patricia blushed... and turned her head slightly.

"Ah... That is also common for a soft session. Being naked around strangers is bad enough for some. Being observed masturbating is damn near taboo... though many with this fetish-slash-hang up have been caught by authority figures at least twice. First time accident... with the second one being the erotic one."

While he talked, Donna came. Loudly; the dark haired woman moaned, thrusting her back into the air. Ember adjusted slightly, fingering her hard... yet he did not show any other acknowledgment of Donna's presence. Patricia groaned, her nostrils flaring at the overwhelming scent of arousal. He didn't stop, pushing Donna into yet another orgasm. His slave adjusted herself, yet remained in place, accepting his ministrations.

She gripped her crotch through her dress, squeezing the mound gently. He'd stopped speaking, keeping her squarely in her gaze. Patricia watched as she slowly removed his fingers from Donna's sex. She didn't move.

"One thing I require from my Slave is Trust... not surprising since they trust me with more than their physical safety. I am responsible for their emotional safety as well, though you'd be hard pressed to prove it a good thing in a court of law. I will not lie to them... and expect no less from them. While privacy is respected... if there is something that affects me..." He shrugged. By that time, he'd wiggled two fingers into Donna rear entrance. Patricia moved over, all pretenses abandoned as she moved to get a better view.

"So... with that in mind... why do you rub yourself and not take full advantage of my hospitality?"

Patricia lowered her head, somewhat bothered by her honest answer.

"Afraid you won't like my body."

"Let me guess... hubby ditched you for a skinny ditbrain with large tits." She smiled, chuckling softly.

"It's not magic; sadly... it's Status Quo. You'll notice that most of the women here are, to be polite, plump women. This is mostly my own preference of body types... and more this stupidity than I'm actually comfortable with."

His eyes narrowed. The room seemed to darken, along with his mood. He removed his hand, taking Donna by one hanging breast. She moved instantly, dropping to her knees and pulling Ember's jogging pants to the floor. Patricia gasped, and then giggled.

"You can't be serious!" he chuckled. "I am by no means hung like a mule." He laughed, shaking his head... as Donna swallowed him.

"You're interesting, Patricia. I hope... you've enjoyed yourself."

"Indeed," Patricia moaned. She pulled up the front of her dress, stroking her panty-clad crotch.

"Who was your last lover?"

"My ex... the one..." He raised his hand... and smiled. Patricia rose and started removing her blouse. He raised one hand, stopping her.

"Donna... please see to our Guest."

Patricia allowed herself to be undressed. Donna pushed her back into the chair, propping her legs on each armrest. When she plastered her mouth over Patricia's sex, the schoolteacher threw her head back and swore violently... and sprayed her nectar over Donna's face.

The growl rolled through her. Eyes snapping open, she saw Ember behind Donna. He pulled her up. He filled her violently, the motion transferred to Donna stiffened tongue... which rammed into Patricia's depths. Patricia grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs skyward. Donna wrapped her arms around her back, pulling her forward as she removed her tongue... only to slide the invader into Patricia's exposed asshole.

* * * *

"Thank you for the demonstration."

"My pleasure. I hope I was able to clarify some things."

"Indeed. May I ask a personal question?"

"Shoot?"

"Is it wrong... to want someone who loves you... to treat you like that?"

"Not at all, Patricia. Remember what I said about Trust? Love is the ultimate expression of Trust. Yet Complete Trust goes beyond even this. To Know that regardless of how twisted we get... someone still Loves us... will be there... is rare indeed. So no... it's not wrong. Difficult to obtain is a gross understatement

"Nor is it wrong to want to experience Everything-But. Done carefully and responsibly it's extremely helpful. So I offer this: if you'd like, drop by here. My Housekeeper will see that you have a room available. You can make all arrangements with her, including setting up the times and any rules you request or would like to clarify. I know... sounds all business-like. Then again... it's Personal Biz... the most dangerous kind."

"Thank you. How..."

"She's waiting for you in the garage."

I gave her a hug. Appropriate... and calming. Though she was not a psion, she'd walked the same Paths I'd crossed. Self-doubt. The feeling of being abnormal in her wants and needs. She'd return, and always fret over others view. Given the bulldrek spread about my home I wouldn't expect any less. The only unknown... is how she'll react.

And will she stand when they knock her down.

* * * *

Necropolis - The Standard

"She decided to stay the night."

"Figured; her eyes gave her away."

"Will you be taking her?"

"Perhaps... after the Groundrules are established. By the way..."

"She says she'd rather discuss that with you."

"And you sound torqued. Believe me, Deborah... it will happen again if you happen to come in on the ground level. Anyhow... see to it that she behaves herself. She's still a guest."

"May I ask a question?"

"Shoot."

"Since she is a guest..."

"So long as she says yes... and you clean up the mess," he chuckled.

* * * *

It didn't bother me... Deborah taking an interest in Patricia sexually. What did bother me... was the way Deborah constantly clung to her more conservative ways outside Darkhaven Manor. That comes from a Theory in the Deck.

The old expression, "Coming out of the closet," used to refer to people openly stating their homosexuality. Soon came to mean exposing any potentially damaging... or personally embarrassing... situation. To hear Ace tell it...

"The instant you use the closet analogy, you've introduced an element of surprise into the person on the other side of that door. And since when did surprised people ever act perfectly rational or logical? Even better... popping outta the dark... into the light... always blinds ya for a tick. Never a good thing."

First Erik... now this. Sighing heavily I phased into the Nothing. While adding one more Pathway to the mix didn't stretch my ability in the slightest, it did let me know one thing...

I've grown very powerful... maybe too powerful.

* * * *

Watching Deborah move is like watching your slightly overweight grandmother walk around with an air of confident superiority... when she wore clothes... which was more often than not. In contrast, Patricia moved like a schoolteacher: not one micron of seductiveness to her movement. Her hips didn't even sway... quite a feat for someone with a rear unaffected by the oh-so-common White-Woman's Ass Syndrome... two-dimensional.

Deborah entered the guest room after knocking. I chose not to listen in... mainly because I wanted to see what went down before I listened in. That... and as every empath and full psion knows...count on the walls having ears and eyes. Patricia stood near the window, drying her hair. She looked yummy in the white bathrobe. Apparently Deborah didn't notice... or was just immune to the curves. She never sat during their conversation... which upset Patricia after three minutes.

Patricia always led with her eyes... and her face inevitably followed. During her first Visitation I watched her as I fingered Donna. The casual onlooker would only see her eyes dart to Donna's body. I saw the Truth... the tension as she tried **not** to **stare** at Donna. During her conversation with Deborah I saw Patricia's eyes... and they were constantly searching Deborah. You'd have to be a Predator to Understand the meaning. I am.

Now... when Deborah left Patricia, two things happened. First... Patricia dropped her casual stance slightly. Her feet moved apart slightly, and she removed her hands from the bathrobe pockets. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she turned her torso just enough to suggest she was moving elsewhere... to anyone not familiar with martial arts. The second... was Deborah. She didn't appear upset or angry or even interested. Controlled... very much so. But... forced.

That settles it. Time to see what's going on in her mind.

The door shut. Red light on... then off; maglock engaged and encoded. Patricia exhaled, yanking off the robe after taking a few more breaths. She flopped onto the bed, clearly trying to banish the recent conversation from her mind. I smiled when one hand drifted to her covered mound.

Deborah made her way into the kitchen. Normally the Twins are experimenting there. Tonight the room was empty. She fixed herself a small snack, turned on the trid... and waited. I say waited... because she kept checking the clock with quick looks. I slid a tendril into her mind, the process nearly a physical thing... to her. She blinked oddly, then settled down.

Aside from the overt sexual thoughts about her lover Erik and the aftereffects of my one-shot, her mind was Southside Local Status Quo... dead, dull and boring. All thoughts about Patricia were at best... sideline acknowledgements. An idle mind...

That went into motion when the alarm signaled Erik's arrival. The other drivers nearly bashed his skull in once word got out that he'd scored an exclusive with Darkhaven Manor. Deborah mothered him through the initial pain. Since then the poor slot can't think a crooked thought without her somewhere in the Flow.

Meanwhile, Patricia slowed her breathing, the three orgasms doing wonders for her. I replayed the scenes... and grimaced. Standard clit-and-hole play. Retrieving her thoughts is very possible... but requires either a personal touch or contacting a Denizen. Since Meanstreak's arrival, I try to avoid denizens. Watching the replay I spotted something else... she avoided her asshole with practiced care and familiarity. As she lay on the bed I slipped into her mind.

Not bad; I actually expected worse. Playing doctor with her brother. First look at a troll's dick. One name flickered in her memory: Jesse. She smiled Realtime as I browsed her memories of him. Not bad looking... if you care for a traditional-looking blonde-haired, truck driving, beer drinking Redneck. Joker was stereotype to the gills... and beyond. And this... is the Why Behind her previous question? Had to be a psion who said Love is blind.

I let both scenes fall away... then brought up Patricia front and center. REM sleep... when the good dreams Flow.

I felt Donna shift her attention. Through her eyes I saw Deborah and Erik making their way to Deb's apartment. True to form, Donna didn't have a bad emotion in her body. Just happiness... and that sickening source of sadness. Patricia just happened to roll over... still asleep... and I saw one hand slide between her thighs... and the middle finger worm its way into her asshole.

Smiling, I contacted Donna.

* * * *

He claims to only be using a fraction of his power. If that's chip, then what he did that first time was... an eye blink. Whenever I Felt his Thoughts, my entire body comes alive. Try imagining going from whatever to rampant slut instantly. Nausea. Cramps. Disorientation... and each of them and the other symptoms... all hotwired to your pleasure senses. Walking in a pair of jeans will make you cum. Breathe too hard... suck air through your teeth. Just standing on the floor.

I'm used to it... almost. It still takes me nearly ten minutes before I regain Reality. When I do, I head upstairs.

* * * *

Playtime. Watching her dreams carefully, I forced Patricia to awaken... right as her dream-arousal was at a good point to carry over. She rolled over and then rose, wiping the sleep from her eyes. She reached for the nightstand, trying to turn off the lamp. That's when the amber light blinked three times. This time I Recorded the sound. For later; Donna has yet to fail me.

Patricia stands behind the door... an odd thing considering Donna is totally nude. Donna doesn't speak; she walks into the bedroom and promptly tucks herself in. Patricia, understandably flustered, holds the door open for a few moments before closing and locking it. I watch as she tries to converse with Donna. When she gives up... the real show begins.

Donna's near the middle of the bed. Now... Patricia has several options of where to flop. Her face tells the tale, flowing through the pros and cons of sleeping next to a nude female and such. Donna rolls over, stretching. In the process, one breast manages to escape the comforter.

Then recognition flows onto Patricia's features. I slide into her mind again, catching the tail end of the Thought. Rumor... judging by the sliver I managed to See. Patricia joins Donna... who moves over, giving her a bit of room. I smile when Patricia takes the bait. After turning off the light, she sets about adjusting her sleeping position until her rear just comes into contact with Donna's flesh.

While Donna does the Sleep dance I check in on Deborah and Erik. Both fast asleep. Erik's face looked so peaceful... it took me several moments to choke back the urge to rip it from his skull. Deborah, however, looked smug. Developing an ego... and this after her mistake with Donna.

The whimpers pull me back to Patricia. Donna does that when she's having The Dream. Patricia, who by now is holding her spoon-fashion, immediately makes with the soothing sounds and caresses. She stays clear of the sexual organs... until Donna, now awake enough to know where she is, drags Patricia's moving hand to her own crotch. Patricia plays with Donna's clit gently... and instinctively.

Then comes the neck nuzzle. I don't have a clue why it made me laugh. Yes I do... it's normal. When Patricia let her nose tickle Donna's neck... it was nothing more than a signal to stop faking sleep and get down to sex. That movement is near classic in its simplicity... and she performs it like a pro. Donna rolls over, that smile cocking her lips. She doesn't waste time with tender kisses.

Patricia looked shocked for a moment. A brief moment... which ended with her caressing Donna's hair as she nursed one breasts... while fingering her sex. Donna made her way down to Patricia's crotch. Patricia... cocked her legs open. The choice of words is most appropriate; her legs flew open on instinct... not the slow, seductive movement of a horn-dog chica. No... this motion belonged to a well-trained frag-toy.

And her reaction reminded me of a porn star... utterly over-the-top senseless whimpering and excitement. Her hands made a mess of Donna's hair. Toes curled and uncurled. Close it with a near horizontal spread with locked knees...

Now... Donna's turn. Patricia didn't flinch at having a cunt dropped onto her face. What she **did** do... was dive in eagerly... and finger Donna's asshole without any reservation. I felt my eyebrow raise as the Thought formed. As usual, it Felt Right... which meant the rising growl from the Beast wasn't just Hunger pangs. I'd make this up to Donna later. Right now... it was about information gathering.

Donna drools when she's eating out. So much so that it began rolling down Patricia's ass cleft. The first dollop that oozed over it... made it wink. Patricia inhaled... then **really** went to town on Donna... or at least in her own mind. The radiated animegasms began to annoy me...

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers