Embracing Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary explored her body, but quickly his instincts took over and he snapped the panties from her body and threw them aside. He had to have her. Now.

"You fucked him?" Gary asked as he spread Samantha's lips.

"Oh yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. Very much."

Gary leaned over his wife, held her wrists down, and demanded that she tell him everything. Samantha knew this would be a night of rough sex and wanted her husband to reclaim his territory. She would submit to his need and allow him to reaffirm his position as her husband and lover. She felt needed and loved.

"Anything you say. I am yours,"

As Gary proceeded to make love with his wife, he wondered if maybe, just maybe, he could hear that truck around the bend, coming his way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Across the street from Samantha and Gary, an older retired woman peered from the window of her home. Anger was etched across her face in an almost permanent pattern. Neighbors often wondered why she was so upset and vindictive all of the time. Nobody knew. She was somebody to avoid.

Her husband was watching television behind her.

"I think that damn woman across the street is having an affair," she said conspiratorially. "I think she should be confronted."

"I think you should stay out of it," her husband sighed.

"Oh, no. If that woman is making a mockery of her marriage, she needs to be stopped. It isn't right, what she's doing. It's an affront against..."

Her husband sighed as she babbled angrily. There was nothing he could do. He hoped she was wrong.

12