Emelina Ch. 01

Story Info
Emelina is the thorn in Luc's side and maybe something more.
1.3k words
4.16
9.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luc woke up hoping that he could just go back to sleep, instead of going to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to pick up his best friend Alonso's cousin Miss Emelina Santos, even though he had said "Fuck NO!" to start with but Alonso had blackmailed him into doing this or he would tell Luc's mother about Luc being the one to trash her garden last week when he was drunk, what was it about one's mother that can have even a grown man acting like a child, he thought. So he reluctantly got out of bed and had a shower and had put some clothes on and was out of his big isolated house in Dallas, Texas.

Emelina may be a high flying lawyer in New York now, but Luc still remembered her as the annoying brat from El Paso Texas who was a thorn in his side when she used to visit Alonso when they were kids. Luc looked at his watch to see that it was 12:15pm Emelina's plane landed five minutes ago; so she should be at the gate in another few minutes.

Everyone always says how beautiful she is but he always thought of her as the scrawny brat, as he is seven years older than her, so she is probably 25 years old now as he is 32 years old. He wonders how she looks, she'll probably be wearing some sort of shapeless clothes and he was right as he saw her coming towards him, she looks sexless and uptight too in her shapeless long-sleeved black dress he thought but he admits that she does have a pair very fine looking long pale gold legs and she has a beautiful face which was curtained by long black midnight hair that fell down her back, she has golden brown eyes, red luscious lips and a cute pixie nose, she has exquisitely etched and evenly balanced features, her Spanish heritage obvious , but she isn't his type as he likes busty blondes and he couldn't tell if Emelina has any breasts.

"Errham" said a feminine voice, Luc turned to see Emelina stand next to him, "well, well you do seem a bit preoccupied, thinking about which blonde you are going to sleep with tonight?" Emelina smirked.

Luc raised his eyebrows "Wow, I didn't know that you possessed psychic powers or have you been reading the tabloids a bit too much honey?"

"What me reading about the famous Dallas Cowboys' star quarterback? I don't think so, if you didn't realize I do have a life, I am too busy to read about what you do with your personal life." Emelina countered

Yeah right, thought Luc. But he didn't contradict her. He just picked her bags up and strode out of the airport. She is still an annoying brat he thought, but not so little anymore. She is probably about 5 ft. 7" to his 6 ft. 2", he always liked his women to be tall, too bad she is not a blonde and is too smart for her own good. He never liked smart women as they are always finding something to argue about, but what he calls arguing they call it debating, it's all the same to him.

Emelina looked at Luc from behind and thought that he is still gorgeous with a movie star face and an athletic build. He has dark brown hair which was cut short but long enough to weave your fingers through, blue eyes sparkling with mischief and kissable lips, his face was perfect. It was just that his ego is too big for his head. But not too worry there are plenty of bimbos ready to worship that ego of his, it just isn't going to be her. She has been there and done that however the results were not positive, as she heard him years ago when she was 10 years old complain to her cousin Alonso about her being a pest and from then on she stopped visiting her cousin Alonso as he had bruised her little heart.

Luc bellowed at her "Well are you going get in the car or what?"

"I'm not sure if you had realized but I am not deaf" Emelina retorted

"Then why haven't you heard me in the last 10 minutes that I have been calling you? Luc countered

Emelina made face, as in to say that he is exaggerating

"Fine" Luc said "It was only about 2 minutes."

So Emelina got in the car and the drive to her cousin's house was very quiet.

~~~~~~~~~

Emelina sat down on a chair in her aunty Selena's kitchen and stared at Alonso, who would have thought of her troublesome cousin Alonso becoming a heart surgeon. It has been two hours that she has arrived at her cousin's house but she was still trying to get her head around it.

Alonso's lips twitched "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, I just can't believe that you are getting married in a week" Emelina smiled

"Well believe it" Alonso smiled back "Oh, please tell me that you have brought some attractive clothes with you. I hope you are not going to wear that tonight" he said pointing at her clothes.

"Don't worry I won't embarrass you front of your bride, trust me you will like what I wear."

"I hope so but if you don't have anything nice to wear I can call my big sis Teresa to lend you some clothes"

Emelina pouted

"Ok, I won't tell Teresa"

"Thank you, now go to work and I'll see you at the bar tonight."

~~~~~~~~~

Luc smiled at the blonde at his left when he really just wanted to get off his seat at the bar and call Alonso, he looked towards the entrance and he saw Alonso's beautiful fiancé Melanie with her chestnut hair in a bun, then he saw Teresa and Alonso enter, they both had dark colorings and both very attractive, it is obvious that they are siblings. But where is Emelina? Not that he cared if she came or not and then heard a squeal which sounded very much like it had come out of Emelina's mouth. He turned but no Emelina, hold on a minute, is that no it can't be but it was Emelina as he saw Alonso walk toward his cousin. Luc stood up shocked, what the hell is she wearing? He thought. She might as well be naked cos he could see her beautiful large breasts stretching against her black halter dress and he bets it's backless too from the way guys were looking at her from behind, plus the dress ended way above her knees. This is not the way a professional lawyer should dress he thought as he walked towards her.

Emelina hugged her cousins and Alonso introduced Melanie to her. "It's my pleasure to finally meet you" Emelina smiled.

"Not half as much as the pleasure you are giving to every hot blooded male in this bar by parading naked" said an angry voice

She turned to see Luc and she all about exploded "What is your problem?" she shouted "That blonde you were talking to wore less clothes than me, you hypocrite!"

Luc was about to retort back when Alonso grabbed his shoulders. "Let me go Alonso" he said quietly

"No, not until you calm down cos you are both causing a scene and it's embarrassing"

"Well he started it" whined Emelina

"Emelina can I PLEASE talk to you outside" Luc grounded out

"No" Alonso said, which made Emelina annoyed, so she countered "Yes"

"Fine, follow me"

"No you follow me" so Emelina walked ahead of Luc and he did not object as he enjoyed the view of her naked back. While Alonso, Melanie and Teresa watched with worry etched on their faces as Luc and Emelina walked out the bar.