emerald's Submission

Story Info
she visits Master in England for the first time.
22.2k words
4.5
45.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is emerald. I have another, one I was born with, but it hasn't been used for a couple of years now. emerald is my stage name, it is the colour of my eyes and my favourite gem. But most importantly it is the name my Master gave to me when W/we met two years ago.

I am an actress and a model. I'm not big yet, like Gwyneth Paltrow, but I'm known well enough in the Canadian industry that I'm always working. In fact, that's why it took me 18 months to make this trip and why it's only for 3 days. Four, if you count today. Between work and my kids I almost never have time for myself. Oh, I make time to exercise and see my lover [Master knows and approves], but I don't get holidays.

It is O/our anniversary and at His request I am flying to see Him in person for the first time ever. W/we've developed a relationship online over the time since W/we met. He was new to the D/s thing but He picked it up quickly. And well. I met Master at the same time I started my career in the Industry. I was battling depression and learning how to take care of my disability at the time. Between Master and my agent I was encouraged to take better care of myself. As a result I am almost pain free and have gone from a size 22 to a 10. I'm tall with large breasts, wide hips and a small waist. The perfect hourglass figure capped with long hair and held up by long shapely legs. I make any clothes look fantastic and at 31 I can play anyone in anything.

Enough bragging, Master wouldn't like it.

I am, at this moment, on my way. I argued, bartered and saved my way to this seat in first class. I almost feel like I belong on this side of the curtain too. I'm dressed the part. I'm wearing an emerald green, silk dress. It stops two inches above my knee and has a small slit on the left side. A scooped neckline and a french twist shows off my long neck and deep cleavage. The dress has a small dragonfly at the top of the slit that matches the tattoo on the back of my wrist. I wear no jewelry. Master forbade it.

He told me to wear this colour. Not because he'd have trouble identifying me but because He knew I'd make an impression on all who saw me. He knows me inside out, He will have no trouble identifying me, even without the dress. He also has a surprise for me He says, a present. I can't wait. W/we have exchanged a number of gifts but this one is very special.

I caught my breath as England unfolded before me. It was an incredible view! Waves crashing on the cliffs, the incredible green of the place. I have waited years for this view, to see the country of my ancestors. I would have given almost anything to see Scotland and Ireland as well. Anything except this time spent with Master. Time with Him far surpasses any other delights I can think of.

The seatbelt light flashed on and my breath quickened. Oh my God, I'm almost there! Suddenly I'm nervous. A thousand things run through my mind, a thousand things are dismissed as ludicrous. I close my eyes for a moment of meditation, to calm myself. I empty my mind of everything but Him. His presence has soothed me for these many months and I let it sooth me now. I don't hear the pilot's announcements welcoming me to the country. I don't feel the plane roll to a gentle stop or the thump of the gangway.

I heard none of that. I snapped to only when I heard the door open. With an effort I calm my shaking hands and stand. I smoothed my dress and longed for a mirror. Never mind, I decided, I know I look as perfect as possible.

Customs lines are a blur and suddenly He's there before me. "emerald." His voice makes me shiver with pleasure.

"Master," the word is a sigh, "You are more beautiful in person than I imagined." I dared look Him in the eye, then glanced quickly back down.

Master slipped a hand up my arm and I gasped at the electricity in the contact. He wrapped his hand around my neck and lowered his mouth to mine. I moaned and His gentle kiss turned to a passionate exploration. I leaned into Him and He wrapped His arms around me. W/we broke apart only when W/we heard, "Well! I never!" I blushed tomato red and Master chuckled.

"you, My pet, are far more than I expected. I am pleased to see you wearing the green."

"Thank You Master," I murmured.

He reached to the floor between his feet and picked up a flat white box. It was 6 inches square and maybe an inch thick. "My gift to you, emerald. Open it."

I gasped when I lifted the lid. Inside, resting on black velvet, was a finely tooled leather collar. It was almost exactly the same shade as my dress and a small silver charm was fixed to the center of it. Close inspection revealed that it was a dragonfly.

"Oh Master!" Tears filled my eyes, "This is beautiful! I don't know how to thank You."

Master laughed as He circled my neck with the collar and snapped it together. "I'm sure I will think of something."

I sat submissively beside Master in the car. I was delighted in being allowed to view the passing countryside but I did so as quietly as possible. I sat with my hands in my lap, back straight, knees and ankles together. I dared not look at Master. Occasionally, I stroked the collar.

"you are looking pensive, emerald. Is there something you wish to say? Master was generous in asking me my thoughts.

"Only that I am thrilled to be here with You Master!" I turned my head from the window, speaking to my lap. "I am honoured by Your gift Master, it is a beautiful treasure."

I could hear the smile in His voice, "I am pleased you feel the trip is already worth it, My pet."

"Oh yes Master! Very much so!" I smiled brilliantly at Him.

He grinned back then slanted one eyebrow upward at me, I quickly moved my gaze back to the scenery. W/we were well out of London now and heading southeast to Canterbury. A raging tourist attraction, because of the Cathedral, the town offers choice hotels and an opportunity to get lost in the crowds when T/they are out and about. Master had chosen The Falstaff, right beside West Gate Towers. It's a beautiful 15th century coaching inn and seemed the perfect setting for O/our holiday.

W/we arrived at The Falstaff and Master checked U/us in while I waited behind Him. I walked two steps back and one to His right. A bellhop picked up the bags and led U/us to the lift. I followed Master's steps exactly and turned as He did in the lift. That's when I saw the wall and doors were mirrored. The temptation to study my Master in person was great. This was a major test of my submission to keep my eyes on the floor. He was watching me and saw me struggle. I was resolved not to fail this first test. I kept my eyes on His shoes.

The bellhop opened the door and deposited the baggage. I waited in the middle of the room, still watching the floor. Master handed him a tip and closed the door. The second I heard the latch click I was on my knees. I knelt, head down, hands behind my back as Master liked. I waited as He checked out the room and was soon rewarded with his shoes in my vision.

"I am pleased, My emerald. You have conducted yourself well today." His voice was mellow, conveying His pleasure. I almost smiled.

"Thank You Master," I murmured to His feet.

"you deserve a reward I think." I heard a zipper and His pants pooled around His ankles. I automatically reached out to remove His shoes and pants as He stepped from them. I folded the pants and set them to the side with His shoes. "you may suck My cock. Do it well emerald. I expect much."

I hesitated for a few seconds, determined to start perfectly.

Hoping I wasn't overstepping my bounds, I decided to indulge myself. With my hands first, my tongue following, i traced soft patterns through the crisp hair on His belly and lower. I left a trail of worshipful kisses down one leg, across His feet and up the other. When I reached His cock again I licked the head briefly. Then, abruptly, I enveloped the whole thing with my mouth.

Master moaned. He pulled the pins from my hair as I sucked eagerly on Him. I moved my mouth up and down Master's cock until He was rock hard. Then I pulled back enough to suck on the head. I played with His foreskin with my tongue, moving it back and forth. Master gripped my head when I moved to pay attention to His sac. I sucked each testicle into my mouth and tongued it. Gently I released them and worked my way back to His fabulous cock with slow swirls of my tongue.

The grip on my head grew tighter as I moved my mouth back and forth, sucking hard. Master groaned, "Yes, emerald! Deeper!" I endeavored to open my throat more and buried my nose in His pubes. I grasped His ass as He began to move His hips. He thrust hard into my mouth. His breathing grew harsher, His grip on my hair painfully tight. I moaned around His cock.

Master fucked my face for several long moments. I breathed in only when He pulled out. Just as my jaw began to ache Master gave a shout, "God YES!" Hot cum poured into my mouth. I struggled to swallow every drop but some dribbled out. I sucked my Master dry through buckets of cum. Then I licked him clean.

When He stepped away from me I used my finger to wipe up the last of His cum from my face and licked it too.

Master dropped into a chair and closed His eyes. I waited for further instructions from my spot on my knees.

"Stand up emerald, undress and unpack. The collar stays on." Masters voice sounded a little shaky.

I said, "Yes Master," as I got to my feet and reached behind me. The low rasp of the zipper was the only sound in the room. I felt Him watching me but I didn't look at Him. Once the zipper was down I slowly bared each shoulder and pulled the dress down my arms. A shimmy and the silk dropped to the floor with a whisper. I bent over and picked it up to lay on the bed, along with His pants.

I was left in a green satin bra and my strappy sandals. I undid the front clasp on the bra and my heavy breasts fell free as I pulled the straps down my arms. I bent over to remove the sandals with my back to Master. The sandals did up with long straps that wound around my ankles Roman style. I slowly unwrapped the leather and slipped the shoes off.

Before I could stand up straight I heard a low command telling me to remain the way I was. I spread my feet a little more and grabbed my ankles, closing my eyes. I burned where His eyes touched me. My ass and lips were on great display for Him. I was wet and glistening. Suddenly I felt Master behind me. He grabbed my hips and drove His cock into my tight pussy. I moaned. I heard the slap on my ass before I actually felt it.

He fucked me hard and fast. The blood rushed to my head and cunt. I wanted to cum desperately. He smacked my ass again. "you may make noise emerald, I want to hear you."

Immediately I moaned and cried, "Yes Master! Fuck me good!" I continued moaning and whimpering, making fuck noises loud enough to be heard in France. I began to beg Him to let me cum. I was smacked again for daring to ask. Then He shoved a wet finger into my tight ass and began to play with my clit. I struggled not to cum as Master drove cock and finger into me.

He yelled again as He reached His climax, "Yes emerald! Cum now!"

I let go and my body shook, spasmed, as massive orgasms ripped through me. My pussy walls and ass clamped around Master and O/our combined fluids ran down my legs. When both O/our bodies stopped shuddering Master pulled out of me.

"Clean Me." His command had me whirling around and dropping to my knees to lick His cock and balls again. When I was done He restated His order for me to unpack. I unpacked Master's things first; hanging things up, putting other in drawers. I emptied all His bags but one. That one He shoved under the bed. Once His things were put away to His satisfaction I unpacked my own things. Most things were hung in the wardrobe. I took up only one drawer for my bras, garters and stockings. Plus one very special item for O/our final night. Master chose my clothes for this trip. I had not been surprised that there was not one panty or pair of slacks on the list.

Master frowned at me and I stilled immediately. I bowed my head and wondered what I had done wrong. There was a moment or two before He spoke while He studied me.

"you're drooping emerald." He sounded scolding.

I immediately straightened my shoulders. Master came and studied me closely. "hmmmm, jet lag. I believe you need a bath. Remove the collar before you get in, I don't want it ruined." He gave me a gentle push towards the tub.

I sagged further once I was out of sight. As always, Master was right, I was exhausted. I ran the water hot and dropped in some vanilla bath oil. When the tub was full I slipped in, leaned back and closed my eyes.

"emerald! A nap was not permitted!" Master definitely sounded angry. Sometimes I wondered what it was that kept Master holding on to me. I had finally decided it was the challenge.

I jerked to a sitting position, heart racing. I opened my mouth to apologize and was cut off by an impatient gesture. "Never mind, my dear. I will let it pass this once. Get out. Now."

I stood and reached for a towel before noticing they were gone. Master had already removed them. I stepped out of the tub, put my collar back on and walked into the other room. Master was sitting by the fireplace. On the table beside Him was a tray from room service. A cold supper. I knelt beside His feet, hands clasped behind my back and stared into the fire. He stroked my hair as W/we talked a while. W/we nibbled at the treats on the tray. Master fed me what He thought I should eat; some fruit here, a bite of chicken there. It didn't matter, my appetite was for something else.

"Tomorrow you will serve Me completely."

"Yes Master."

"While W/we are in this room you will be nude. Nothing but your collar."

"As you wish Master."

Master stood and pulled me to my feet. "Come" He led me to the bed and ordered me onto my hands and knees. He pulled the bag out from under the bed. He reached in and pulled out a pair of wrist restraints. There was a cuff on each end and a long strap. The strap went around each poster and the cuffs around my wrists. Master pulled the straps short so my arms were pulled straight and spread wide, my face and breasts were pushed into the bed. my ass was high in the air. I was well displayed, spread wide with my puckered hole and my pussy open. Master stroked my skin from head to toe and left me in that position to think about His plans for me.

Master sipped His drink as He looked at me, "This view is much better in person, My dear. Two years of pictures has not done you justice." He reached out and caressed my ass, ending with a brief slap. I heard the rustle of clothing and felt the bed shift as He climbed beside me. I felt the heat from His naked body and smiled.

Master indulged Himself by tasting my skin. His lips and tongue moved over my back. Only when He had covered every inch from shoulders to ass did He stop. I was moaning from this gentle onslaught and had grown very wet. I gasped when He suddenly slid two fingers into my pussy. He brought them to my mouth.

"Clean them. See how wet you already are you naughty slut? I have barely touched you." I eagerly sucked them clean, twirling my tongue around them to get every drop. A small moan escaped His lips as I mimicked a blow job. "Enough!" He yanked His fingers from my mouth. I licked my lips.

He moved to my rear and caressed it with His fingers. Small slaps rained down on me. He scattered them all over my cheeks. Gradually the slaps grew slower and harder. Soon the sound as ringing in the room along with my grunts and moans. The smacks stung and cracked. My flesh soon grew bright red. Master kept up the spanking until I was crying and His hand smarted.

Master kissed my red skin, "you are hot, My pet, I believe you need cooled down." The bed shifted again as He got off and back on. I gasped in shock when He slowly smeared an ice cube over one cheek. He rubbed the melting cube down the crack of my ass then quickly shoved it in my pussy. Another cube was rubbed over my other cheek. This one finished by being slowly shoved into my ass hole. I struggled to stay put, to relax, but it was so cold! I whimpered. Master licked up all the drops of water.

He laid down with His head between my knees, looking up at my pussy. He stroked my outer lips with gentle fingertips. He explored my inner lips with that same touch. my body shuddered when He brushed my clit. "No little one, not yet." His mouth followed His fingers. He sucked on Me, licked up all the juices He could. He toyed with me, torturing my clit with bites and pinches. I struggled almost vainly not to cum. my pussy dripped onto His face and neck.

He shifted again and played with my ass. His mouth and fingers danced around my most sensitive areas. Stroking, licking, sucking. He penetrated my tight hole with His tongue and fucked me. His fingers slid into and around my cunt. I was barely able to breathe, gasping and moaning with the effort it took not to cum.

His cock throbbed, aching for release again and He knelt behind me. He teased U/us both by stroking my lips with His member. Dipping the head in my hot center and withdrawing. He teased my ass, pushing against the hole but not entering. Several minutes passed with this torture.

"Master!" I whimpered it. He slowly fed my aching pussy His cock, then withdrew it. "Oh Master!" This time I screamed it. "Fuck me Master! Please!" my body shook, I was desperate to cum, to feel Him filling me. He knew this and teased me more. He slapped His cock against my pussy. Then He drove into me hard. I screamed into the bed, "Yes Master! Master, please! More!"

"Fuck yes!" my wonderful Master grunted and slammed into me. He grabbed my hips and threw His whole body into each stroke. I was slammed into the mattress over and over. "Oh fuck emerald! Cum for Me!"

I exploded. Cum covered His cock, dripping out around Him. my muscles tightened around Him, my body twisted and jerked. I screamed myself raw, "Master! Master!" over and over again. He pulled out just before He came and shoved into my ass. I cried out in pain and surprise. One swift thrust had His balls slapping against my cunt.

"Holy mother of..." His voice disintegrated into moans and grunts as He pounded into my ass. The room filled with His sounds, flesh slapping on flesh and my cries. Pain and pleasure were so intertwined I no longer had any idea which was which. By the time Master shot His hot sticky load into my bowels I was delirious.

He collapsed over me, His hairy chest pressing against my back. His breathing rasped in my ear. His softening cock pulled itself out of me and Master undid the restraints. He turned me over and covered my body with His again.

"That was incredible emerald."

I nodded, "Yes Master." My voice was a croak from my raw throat. Then I passed out.

Day 2

I awoke a little sore and a tad disoriented. I was confused about the warm body beside me for brief seconds. Then I grinned as memories flooded back. I was relaxed and smug with satisfaction. I shifted slightly to look at my Master. Cute as hell. Ferocious in His desire. I liked that.

I slipped out of bed and padded silently to the washroom. When I returned Master appeared to still be sleeping so I took it upon myself to order breakfast. I also ordered a cold lunch to be packed to travel. We would pick it up on the way out. I put on a robe long enough to accept the trolley from a bellboy. When I turned from the door it was to see Master watching me. I stripped off the robe and hurried to His side.

"Good morning, Master," I smiled, "how may I serve You?"

Master grinned back at me, "Coffee."

"Yes Master." As I turned He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to Him. He kissed me hard, tasting and probing with His tongue.

"mmmmm Changed My mind, not coffee," He pulled me on top of Him, "you first." He devoured my mouth, His hands roaming all over me. I broke the rules and let my hands roamed freely as well. The bed sheets disappeared and His cock nudged Me. "Sweet emerald...you taste like strawberries. Delicious. However, I have something else in mind for your breakfast." He pushed me towards His cock.