Emergency Cast Member

Story Info
When the flu trims down a drama club it's up to him.
2.5k words
3.75
26.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Play Is The Thing 1

Cordville Occupational College is known for business, computer, and secretarial classes, a decent sports program, and even a fair automotive department, but not drama. I was one of about twenty students, ironically there were twelve boys and only eight girls in the program. I soon became the second in command, behind Roxy Hart, the 5'7", Barbie doll faced gorgeous, 53-year-old, former model and B-movie actress, with high cheekbones, a strong chin, big almond shaped hazel-green eyes, thick curly just below her shoulders flaming-red hair, and a centerfold 38GG-26-40 hourglass figure, that no matter what she wore was always on display, and thus the reason for more boys in the drama class than women. Since there were so few of us and there was almost no real budget we had to multitask, write our own plays because we could not afford to purchase the rights to any, and work behind the scenes as well as on the stage, not that we got a lot of people to see our original productions.

Since more boys than girls were around and a few of the girls tended to miss more classes than they attended, the plays definitely had a male angle to them and we began to write crazy stuff. My best friend Terry Fox, the 5'9", best looking, 19-year-old, with a smooth oval face, big blue-gray eyes, thick wavy sandy-blonde hair, and a well tanned, hairless, well toned 165 pound frame, that he spent hours riding his bike to maintain, he didn't drive a car unless he had to, was my partner in crime and always came up with a bondage scene or two in every play, but this time he even topped himself, 'Kidnapped Heiress', had the leading lady tied up and gagged for almost the whole play. It was easy to find someone to play the husband, butler, maid, chauffeur, police officers, kidnappers and even the witness, but none of the girls wanted to play the heiress, since being tied up and gagged for eighty minutes in a ninety minute play was a little too intense for them.

Kim Marx, the 5'2", studious, but pretty, 20-year-old, with a round face, big doe shaped brown eyes, that her red framed glasses emphasized nicely, thick curly brown hair, and an overripe 34DD-25-36 hourglass figure, that all the boys took notice of played the maid, and would spend a good ten minutes bound and gagged, we finally convinced Samantha Kittredge, the 5'7", well tanned, beautiful, 19-year-old, with an oval face, big almond shaped sky-blue eyes, thick to the middle of her back straight brunette hair, and a remarkable 37EE-25-39 hourglass figure that her tight jeans and tops always hugged a little too provocatively to play the heiress. Sam was always a good sport and turned heads everywhere she went, and was better looking than her mother, who was a stripper at the Pussycat Club on the edge of town.

Of course like any production with a bare bones cast when something happened it affected everything and when six cast members got the flu the day before the big production, and for a change we sold a lot of tickets, an unfortunately Sam fell victim, all hell broke loose. To make matters worse there weren't enough girls to fill all of the roles, and since I was the only other person who knew all the lines and movement parts of the heiress, Roxy convinced me to play the part, now at 5'6", well tanned, boyishly handsome, 19-years-old, but looked more like twelve, with high cheekbones, big baby-blue eyes, thick clean-cut golden-blonde hair and a well toned 140 pound frame, that I kept in shape by swimming, riding a bike and working out, didn't think I could pull it off, but the show had to go on.

I spent most of the day getting ready to play Trixie LaRue, and shaved what little extra body hair I had, not that I really ever needed to and then had Kim and Roxy help me with make-up, jewelry, big gold hoop earrings, a thick curly platinum-blonde hair, a special panty girdle, controltop nude pantyhose, and a special 36FF bra with silicone breasts, soon looked like a gorgeous babe, and with the tight red knit dress, black leather belt, shiny black 4" highheels and even black satin elbow length gloves really looked luscious, so much so my thick circumcised 8" penis strained inside my padded panty girdle and pantyhose.

The Friday night show went off without a hitch, the Saturday afternoon and evening plays went well, but the next morning I felt a little bloated and sick. Being a trouper decided to go on stage, and since Sam was still out of action really had no choice.

We only had one more production on Sunday afternoon and a couple of us felt a little under the weather, but decided the show must go on. Within ten minutes of the play my gloved hands were secured behind my back my highheeled ankles taped together with 3" wide white stretchy medical tape with my mouth stuffed covered with two wide strips of the same tape, so I was completely helpless and all of a sudden in need of a toilet, I had to pee in the worst way and had to poop, it had been over three days and the Chinese buffet the night before didn't do my insides any favors, but being in the middle of a play in front of a packed auditorium, we had great review from the 'Cordville Cock' the local underground paper, and even the 'Cordville Courier' gave us a decent evaluation.

Terry played the kidnapper and really had me restrained and gagged effectively, between practices and three previous engagements he had become an expert and got a little rough with me at times, part of the script, but he seemed to enjoy touching me in the wrong places between scenes which really got me aroused! The more excited I got, the more desperate I was to use the toilet. By the climax where the police charged into the secret hideout and fired blanks on stage I lost control!

I thought it would just be more built-up gas, but all of a sudden my bowels exploded and hot, soft, mushy, dark brown fecal matter gathered between my hairless plum sized balls and wide upper asscrack! I wet myself with warm amber piss as an endless load of smelly feces forced my padded panty girdle to swell out prominently as the strong odor filled the stage! I was too helpless to do anything beyond squirm, groan incoherently, and climax involuntarily, which had never happened to me before. I must have let a football sized load of dark brown fudge ooze out of my sore asshole and into my panty girdle that was supposed to give me a girlish bottom and hips!

The play finally ended, no longer bound and gagged took a bow on stage with the rest of the cast, and felt Terry's strong hand on my hot, smelly, bulging bottom as the curtain came down. The rest of the cast hugged me quickly and complimented my dedication, a lesser thespian would have called in sick, but didn't stay close to me long, because I smelled like an outhouse. The back of the red knit dress was stained dark brown because of the giant load in my underwear and the front was drenched in piss and semen, I had two climaxes by this time, once just after I finished my accident and when Terry pressed on my fresh hot load of shit and it covered my tight balls!

Roxy suggested that I clean up at her house, which was just a mile away. Terry and I rode with Kim, since a bike was not the way to ride around a small city like Cordville with a load of poop in my underwear. To my surprise Kim closed the windows to her red Honda after I opened them. She claimed to like the fragrance of fresh shit. I swore she would get into an accident looking through her rearview mirror as she watched Terry fondle me through my soiled and ruined dress as the big squishy poopload squished against my derriere, thank goodness it was after the last show because the dress was a total loss.

I peeled off the dress, as Terry fondled me through the padded pantygirdle and Kim pressed the flattened load. Kim even went as far as playing with my false bosom and commented that it was bigger than her's, but I informed her that her breasts were better looking than mine. Terry sucked my erect cock to another climax while Kim pulled his thick 7" uncut penis out of his tight jeans and jerked him off until he came. I swore Ms. Hart watched us from the hallway.

The whole event excited me so much that a week later after my last class rode to my apartment that I shared with Terry, in dire need of a BM, I hadn't gone in over three days, just for this experience. I put my ten speed bike away and went to my bedroom still wearing my tight white tank top, canary yellow spandex bike shorts, and white sneakers. I felt my semi-erect cock struggle in my shorts as I rubbed myself through the shiny spandex shorts.

"You ready Todd?" Terry asked, as he walked into my room wearing just a white Speedo, that did little to conceal his excitement.

"I certainly am." I smiled as he pressed his spandex covered erection against my spandex covered bubble butt.

Ten minutes later my hands were secured behind my back, my ankles taped together with more 3" wide white stretchy medical tape, a wadded up worn jockstrap stuffed in my willing mouth with two wide strips of medical tape placed over my smooth lower baby face, Terry wore the jockstrap for two full days just for this fantasy. He laid me on a 9' x 12' canvas dropcloth on the floor of my bedroom and left me alone for a few minutes so I could squirm and struggle and taste his stale urine, feces and semen in my mouth from his well worn jockstrap. I was soon hard as a rock and had a dire need to piss and shit!

"So is he tied up and gagged?" Kim came into the apartment and looked sexy as ever in her tight black spandex sports bra, red spandex pants and black 4" stiletto pumps, asked.

"I can't believe this." Sam said, as she followed Kim into my bedroom, she looked hotter than ever in her tight red spandex halter top, bright yellow spandex pants and shiny red 4" stiletto pumps. "Todd Waddle wants to be tied up, gagged and forced to wet and shit himself?"

"Yes." Terry said as he admired the two hottest girls in our class just as I blasted a thunderous fart, a cold reminder of how badly I had to crap. "He is such a willing young slut."

Kim knelt down and rubbed me to a climax as Sam sat on the edge of my bed and watched. She began to rub herself between her well toned legs, that she claimed were a little on the thick side, but I for one disagreed and her butt was perfect too. She let loose some smelly farts, that smelled worse than mine, but we all think our farts smell like roses. Kim suggested that Sam squat over my gagged face so I could enjoy her pungent gases. Sam barely got over my gagged face before she ripped a potent smelling fart that sounded like a busted balloon! I was at first repulsed, but then got a major erection in my tight spandex shorts!

Terry grabbed Sam and stuffed a worn cotton bikini brief in her luscious mouth while Kim taped her hands behind her back. Sam was too surprised to resist and soon had her highheeled ankles were taped together with waht seemed to be an endless supply of wide white stretchy medical tape, but we bought it by the case at the Dollar Store for times like these. Terry tied a wide red bandana over her full red lips as she soaked her pants with a pint or better of warm yellow pee! The strong smell from Sam's ripe bottom told me she had a serious bowel movement coming along.

Terry held her to her up as Kim held my gagged face about six inches behind Sam's rotund big spandex clad bottom! She ripped out more than a smelly fart! I watched closely as the hot, smelly, knobbly, semi-solid, greenish-brown, log oozed out of her sore butthole and explored the interior of her tight, but stretchy spandex pants, and stretch they did! Sam was as full as I was and soon dropped a five softball sized smelly load in her bright yellow spandex pants! She climaxed a few times as the last of the almost seam splitting shitload oozed out of her asshole! I soaked my shorts with warm amber urine as Kim and Terry pulled me to my feet.

I grunted, pushed and farted out a very hot, pungent smelling 3" in diameter, smooth, shiny, golden-brown, turd in between my tight hairless plum sized balls and wide upper asscrack! Kim massaged the front of my piss soaked canary yellow bike shorts as the super solid turds plopped out of my virgin bumhole and formed into a voluminous five overripe grapefruit sized lump! I came intensely as the last of the smelly fecal matter almost caused my overworked spandex shorts to burst from my lower body!

Terry soon had me on my knees. I pressed my gagged mouth against his bulging Speedo and soon made him cum, although he was pretty excited before my face touched his thick penis.

Kim had Sam's gagged face pressed against her nice big round ass and grunted loudly. Terry stuffed a balled up cotton brief in her willing mouth as she soaked her spandex pants with warm amber pee and pushed out a warm, steaming, extra plump, shiny, copper-brown, sausage in between her clean shaven vulva and lovely wide upper asscrack! Kim sounded like a hungry bear as the rock solid fecal matter strained against her expandable shiny red spandex pants and slowly ballooned out to the size of three eggplants! She had multiple orgasms as the last of the hefty shitload strained inside of her all too snug pants!

My room smelled just awful. I was hard as a rock as I smelled the two fresh BMs from the two gorgeous vixens, Terry was fixated on my fresh load of poops!

He jerked off and and shot a load right on my golden-brown stained bulging bottom! He then pissed all over sam and me as Kim stuffed a balled up black thong panty in his mouth. He grunted, farted, and pushed out a very warm, odorous, fat, semi-solid, chocolate-brown, log inside of all too small Speedo! He got very hard all over again as the warm smelly feces gathered between his tight hairless plum sized balls and wide upper asscrack. He soon expelled a three cantaloupe sized load of rancid smelling excretement in his already overworked spandex swimsuit! Kim jerked him off to another climax!

Our games would soon get kinkier.