Emergency Room Treatment

Story Info
A hot young nurse is abused while working the night shift.
4.2k words
3.97
212.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz walked into the hospital room at the end of the hall with a tray full of equipment for treating lacerations. It was a quiet night at the hospital emergency room. The only patient was the man she was going to treat, a guy who had been hurt in a motorcycle accident. The attending had conked out on a cot while the admitting nurse dozed.

The ward was empty except for her patient, the result of a recent quarantine. Most of the rooms had been cleared, but two rooms across the hall from her patient still had the signs up. She entered and saw the man sitting up in bed. He was a really big guy, with a beer belly that stretched out his tee-shirt displaying a skull with snake entwined around it and the name "Cursed Crusaders." His head was shaved and tattoos lined his arms. His ears and nose were pierced with nasty looking spikes. His arms and shoulders bulged with muscles. His goatee and moustache and upturned nosed reminded her of a pig.

Liz set the tray down next to the bed and pulled the chart from the end of the bed. "Mr. ... Jones? Jeff Jones?" she said.

"That's what it says," he drawled.

"I'm going to suture the cuts on your arm and then you can be on your way, okay?" She felt uncomfortable as he stared with obvious lust at her full figure. Liz was about five foot eight inches, with D-cup sized breasts and a round ass. Her scrubs did little to disguise her figure and her face was pretty too, with long Irish red hair tied in a pony-tail and freckles on her broad cheeks.

Liz was nervous being alone in the room with this guy. Since the hospital had some budget problems, they had reduced security at night. One security guard patrolled at night, but Lenny, the guard on duty tonight often took long naps in empty rooms. She had not seen him pass for more than an hour, a good indication he was sleeping on the job again.

"I don't suppose you have anything for the pain," Jeff said, smirking slightly.

"I can get you some aspirin," Liz said dryly and tenderly pulled the gauze pad he had been holding to his forearm. She wiped the wound with sterilizer. Jeff winced but otherwise took the procedure stoically. She threaded a needle and began to suture the gash on his forearm.

Just then, Liz heard footsteps. They sounded more solid than the soft shoes worn by the medical staff. Maybe security, Liz thought hopefully.

"There you is!" a man's voice said from the open door. Liz turned to see another biker.

"Bender!" Jeff said, "Come in and meet ..." he glanced at Liz's ID card, "Elizabeth O'Neil, my angel of mercy." Bender was built like a football linebacker, with long brown hair and a handsome face. He wore a bandana over his head and had the usual biker clothes.

Liz had to keep her hands at the wound, but she turned her head and said, "There's no visiting patients at night. You'll have to wait in the lobby."

Bender caught a wink from Jeff and nodded slyly. "Oh, sorry. Just wanted to check on my friend here. I'll see ya!" He left and Liz sighed to herself with relief. She concentrated on closing the wound and was almost through when she heard the door close. She turned and saw Bender back in the room. His hands were behind his back as he approached. "They said it was all right for me to visit," he said softly.

Liz looked at him leerily. "I'll be done in a moment." She returned her attention to the last stitch and when she tied it off, she said, "That's it, Mr. Jones."

Suddenly, a hand clamped over her mouth, forcing a wad of gauze into her mouth as she opened it to scream. An arm wrapped around her right side, pinning her arm to her side and pulling her into Bender's chest. Liz tried to thrash with her legs and free arm, but Bender just pulled her to the middle of the room where she could not grab anything and waited while Jeff got out of bed and restrained her free arm. Avoiding a kick, he gripped her in a bear hug from the front that rendered her helpless, freeing Bender's hands to secure the wad of gauze with white tape.

"Relax, Elizabeth," Bender said, as she continued to struggle against Jeff's iron grip. "I put those quarantine signs on the door, so I don't think we'll be disturbed."

Bender got a grip on Liz's wrists and twisted her arms behind her back as Jeff released her arms and shifted down to wrap around her thighs. He pushed his face into her crotch and made noises like he was slurping up food. Then they moved her over to the bed and laid her on her back crossways, so her lower legs dangled over one edge and her head was just over the other side. Jeff jumped onto the bed and sat so her thighs were trapped under his massive frame, his ass resting just above her knees. Bender pressed down on her broad shoulders so her arms were pinned under her back.

"All right, baby. We're really going to operate," Jeff said, grinning evilly down at the helpless nurse. "Scalpel," he said to Bender. Liz's eyes widened in fear as the gleaming blade was handed to the biker from her tray of equipment.

Jeff used her fear and turned the sharp blade back and forth in front of her face. Then he pulled her top at the V-shaped neckline, catching a glimpse of her heaving breasts as he began to cut the front from neckline to bottom. He opened the scrubs' top, revealing her large breasts covered by a sturdy bra.

"What do you think, Doctor?" Jeff said, mockingly serious, tugging gently at one of the straps of the bra.

"I think you're going to have to remove it to get to the tissue below. Think you can handle it?"

"The bra or the tissue below?" Jeff laughed. He sliced up through the bra strap and then through the other. He tugged at the top of the bra cups, pulling them down until he could see the top of her pink nipples. As the cool air hit them, they grew hard.

"I recommend an incision right there, between the two large swollen portions," Bender said.

Jeff cut down through the elastic joining the cups. The material snapped to the side, revealing her firm breasts in full glory. The knife nicked her skin between here breasts, causing a bead of blood to form.

Jeff handed the scalpel back to Bender who put it in the breasts pocket of his jean jacket. Jeff placed his massive hands on Liz's breasts and began to squeeze. He pressed down and lifted up and tugged on her nipples. Liz closed her eyes and murmured into her gag.

"Let's roll her over," Jeff said and he shifted his weight so they could turn Liz onto her stomach. Jeff pulled the remains of her top and bra off her arms as Bender kept her in place.

Jeff held out his hand and Bender set a knee on Liz's left forearm to hold it down while he handed Jeff the scalpel. Liz felt the tip of the scalpel graze her back just above her ass crack as Jeff cut the bottoms of her scrubs down to the base of her ass. Then he pulled the scrubs off and cut through her white cotton panties. Jeff marveled at Liz's plump round ass and her strong, well-toned thighs.

Liz was more scared than ever and she tried to struggle free as she felt Jeff run his hands over her ass.

"She's going to have to be restrained," Bender said matter-of-factly and positioned Liz's arms so her wrists were behind her back and next to her elbows. Jeff took more white tape and wrapped it around and around her forearms, pinning them securely together.

They flipped Liz on her back again and Jeff spread her legs. "Time for the pelvic exam," he said as he began to lick her pussy. He wrapped his powerful arms under her thighs and over her hips so he could hold her still and spread her pussy lips with his hands, while he licked her clit and cunt.

Meanwhile, Bender dropped his pants and briefs and stroked hard cock where Liz could not help but see it. Her eyes widened at the size of it. "Time to take your temperature, sweetheart," he said and pulled the gag off with a vicious tug that left Liz's face stinging. "Just don't scream or bite or I'll have to make an incision," Bender said, holding the scalpel to her neck and dangling his cock over her mouth.

Liz already felt horribly violated at being stripped naked and having her cunt slurped and sucked on. Now she resigned herself to opening her mouth so Bender could slide his long dick into it. He was not aggressive. He motivated her to suck and lick it by scrapping the blade of the scalpel along her neck and cheek. Liz tried to please him, as her face burned with embarrassment.

Jeff paused from his muff diving to ask, "How's her temperature?"

"Hot!" Bender said gleefully.

"I think it's time for me to go in," Jeff said, and Liz heard the sound of a zipper coming down and dungarees sliding down to the floor.

"Do you think it wise to use the ten inch probe?" Bender asked.

"It's the only way," Jeff said and Liz felt the hot tip of Jeff's cock at her cunt lips. Then it was driving viciously into her. She tried to scream, but the cock in her mouth muffled it to a dull moan. Jeff took hold of her breasts like they were heads of lettuce he was trying to uproot and pumped his cock in and out of her tight snatch.

The men got quiet as they concentrated on raping the young nurse. Jeff got more and more enthusiastic as his cock began to feel more and more happy. Then his hands squeezed into her tits like vices and Liz felt him stiffen and drive his cock the all the way in, followed by the warmth of his cum squirting deep in her body.

Jeff pulled out and wiped his cock on the soft hair of Liz's bush. Bender pulled out of her mouth and said, "I'm not getting a good reading here. I think we'll need to get a rectal reading."

They stuffed some gauze in Liz's mouth and wrapped an ace bandage around her face and then set about repositioning her. They cut the tape from her arms and took her over to another bed in the room, one with a frame over-arching the bed with pulleys for keeping patients in traction. It also had arm restraints. They put her on the bed, cut the tape binding her wrists, and secured her arms in the restraints, keeping them by her sides. Then the spread her legs and attached them to the cables at the base of the bed, adding weights until they were held up and widely spread, exposing her asshole.

Bender took off his pants and boots and climbed on the bed between her legs, stroking his nine-inch cock. "Doctor," he said to Jeff. "I'll need some lubrication here."

Jeff fished in a supply closet and came out with a container of petroleum jelly. Bender put on some rubber gloves and applied generous amounts to Liz's upraised ass. Then he penetrated her ass hole with an index finger and spread the lubricant along the inner reaches.

While he was doing that, Jeff took off his pants and boots and shirt and positioned himself straddling Liz's stomach, his cock laying between her breasts that sloped to the sides under their considerable weight. There was still a glaze of his cum on his limp cock. Jeff undid the gag, brandishing the scalpel to emphasize the consequences of any screams or biting.

"Clean me up, nurse," he ordered and shifted his body forward so his cock was at her lips. Helpless, Liz complied. She leaned her head forward and used her lips and tongue to get the head of Jeff's cock into her mouth. Then she sucked and slurped on it until she had most of it in her mouth.

Bender had his index finger wiggling around in her ass, with another three fingers in her cunt. Then he withdrew and positioned his hard cock at her asshole. "I'm going to open her up," Bender said.

Jeff pulled his cock out and waited while Bender began to force his way into Liz's exposed and slicked asshole. She moaned as the pain flared and Bender drove his cock deeper and deeper. When he was in, he pulled out most of the way, slapped some more jelly on his shaft and drove it back in.

Liz's taut thigh muscles rippled with the effort to resist her violation, but to no avail. Jeff's cock was hardening again and he put it back in her mouth and made her suck on it until it was back to full ten inches. Then he set it between her breasts and squeezed them up and around his cock so he could tit-fuck her. The bed rocked back and forth as the two huge men raped the helpless nurse.

Jeff pulled some clamps from his jacket pocket which he had retrieved while they were setting her up in new bed. He clicked the gleaming stainless steel devices in front of Liz and then positioned the clamp over one of her erect nipples. Tears trickled down her freckled cheeks as she anticipated the pain. Then it came as the clamp squeezed closed and he locked it in place. Then he did the same to her other nipple. She wanted to scream, but had enough control to keep quiet, fearing the knife more than the pain.

Jeff pushed her tits back around his cock and continued pumping between her huge tits, enjoying their warmth. Jeff also enjoyed the pain he could clearly read on her face. Her ass was getting reamed harder by Bender now, as he was getting close.

Liz felt Bender shudder and then his hot sperm splashed into her bowels. He pulled out with a slight pop and sighed with pleasure. He slapped her ass a few times and enjoyed watching her legs twitch.

Jeff grunted as his cock erupted cum that splashed against Liz's face and throat. He slapped her face a few times, just for the sadistic fun of it. Liz felt horrible as the two men began to get dressed. She prayed they would release her before they left, or at least not hurt her any more.

She could hear them rummaging through the supply closet and gathering things by her bed. They first tied some suture thread to the clamps and looped them over the bars running over the top of the bed, attaching some weights to them to pulled her nipples up, adding to the pain. They stuffed her mouth full of gauze and taped it shut.

They pinched her ass cheeks as they left. "Thanks for the TLC," Jeff said.

"Enjoy the night," Bender said, fishing in her scrubs for her keys. They made as stop a the drug closet and made off with some drugs. They walked out a side exit and were gone.

When she felt sure they were gone, Liz tried to scream, but the most she could manage was a kind of loud humming sound. She struggled against the restraints but they held her tightly. The motion only caused the weights on the strings to swing and this tugged on her tender nipples, so she tried to lie still and prayed that someone would find her soon.

Unfortunately, someone had already found her, but it was not someone who was interested in rescuing her. Nathan Sparks looked through the two-way mirror from the room next door and enjoyed the sight of Nurse O'Neil naked and helpless. He was a shiftless intern who had been nothing but trouble, and some of the trouble he had gotten into was because Liz reported his slipshod work and his shirking responsibilities.

He had been taking a nap in the room across the hall from the biker and awoke when they started to rape her. He slipped into the room next door where he could look through the observation mirror sometimes used on patients with psych problems. He got an immediate erection and started to jack off as he watched Liz getting raped. As he was about to come, he got an idea and grabbed half-liter beaker and used it to catch his cum. When they tied her to the traction bed, he got hard again and jacked off again, catching more cum in the beaker.

Once the men had left, he rummaged through some supply closets and visited the raided medicine vault for a few pills. He double checked that the rest of the staff was taking naps or reading and then returned and slipped the door open and entered the room where Liz was tied up.

Liz heard the door open and was both relieved and embarrassed that anyone would see her like this. Then she saw Dr. Sparks and her stomach turned. He had an evil look in his eye and she became concerned.

"You know," he began in a smug tone, his hands in his coat pockets, "I'll have to report you for laying down on the job. Or should I say getting laid on the job. How much did those biker's pay you?"

Liz could not respond except to make more humming sounds into the gag.

Sparks looked at her naked body with obvious pleasure. He had longed to see Nurse O'Neil's sexy body. He had even tried to set up a video camera in the nurse's changing room, but the lighting was not right and he gave up. Now he could see her breasts, stretched upward by the clamps. He strolled to the end of the bed and looked at her pussy and asshole, both dripping cum.

He came back around to the head of the bed. He reached out and stroked the breast nearest him, tugged at the clamp, which made Liz squeal slightly. "I thought you might be thirsty after your exertion," he said as he held up the beaker with his cum. He yanked the tape off her mouth, fished the gauze out, but before she could scream, he re-applied the tape. Then he took a scalpel and cut a small hole in the tape and inserted a funnel into the hole, forcing the end past her lips. Liz struggled with rage against her restraints but that only made him laugh. He found a clamp, one with a wide end and clamped her nose shut.

Liz panicked. She had to suck air through the funnel and breath it back out. Sparks swirled the beaker where she could see what it was and she realized what he was going to do. She shook her head, her eyes pleading for mercy, but he ignored her and poured the cum into the funnel, letting it dribble a little at a time down the sides and into her mouth. Liz frowned in disgust as the sour jism dripped onto her tongue.

Soon she had a large mouthful of cum. She could not keep it from pooling at the back of her throat and that meant she could not breath until she swallowed it. She tried to force it back up the funnel, but could not manage that. She set her stomach and swallowed the thick liquid as quickly as she could and tears dripped down her face.

Next Sparks had a flask of what looked like whisky or vodka out. He dropped a pill into the flask, making sure Liz saw what he was doing. Then he poured the liquid into the funnel. She felt it burn as the strong liquor filled her mouth. She was afraid to swallow, not sure what the pill was, but she had to breath so she choked down the alcohol, which tasted like whisky. Sparks kept pouring more in until she had downed the equivalent of about five shots. She felt sick as the cum and liquor swirled in her stomach.

Sparks laughed as she moaned through the gag. He removed the clamp and the funnel, but left the gag on. Then he removed the clamps from her tits, causing her even more pain. He enjoyed watching her react and then untied her feet. Liz wondered if she was going to be set free, but he only fixed her ankles in the restraint straps at the sides of the foot of the bed, forcing her legs apart, as if delivering a baby.

He used the sheet to wipe the cum the bikers had left on her tits and stomach and then got undressed. Liz moaned her protests but knew she was in for more abuse. Sparks was a small man, with an unimpressive physique. He had an erection, but it was not very big. She was relieved at that. Still it was repulsive as she climbed on top of her and began to enjoy rubbing his body against hers, squeezing her tits and sucking on them.

Finally, he could wait no longer and he set his erect cock at her pussy and pumped his hips forward, making Liz's body heave toward the head of the bed until the restraints stopped her and he withdrew to stab into her again. Having already come twice, it took him a long time and still he did not come. Finally, he set the funnel back in her gag and clamped her nose shut again and straddled her chest and began to jerk his cock with the head just above the funnel. He moaned disgustingly as he moved himself to orgasm.

Liz watched in despair as the globs of hot cum began to ooze out of his cock and spill down into funnel and into her mouth. She had to swallow it all, except for the last jolt, which he aimed at her face and let it splat on the bridge of her nose and dribble down her cheeks.

12