Emily

Story Info
I met Emily at a swingers party, things happened.
1.9k words
3.96
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blurred
blurred
4 Followers

The place was already pumping with music as the cab pulled up. James paid the driver, got out, and walked over to the house. He knocked on the door and it opened up.

"James, you made it, dude."

"Hi, Steven," the two had become fast friends with similar hobbies and interests. "Looks like the party is already in flow."

"Yeah, man," he dragged James in. "Let me get you a drink."

"Nothing alcoholic, please."

"Coke it is, bro."

As they walked through the house he saw various types of women, a cute redhead, blonds, and more brunettes. James followed Steven into the kitchen and was given a coke.

"So mill about a bit, mingle. See if you can meet some interesting people."

"I'll try."

"Dude, you've got to get out there."

"I know."

He did. He mingled for a while, trying to chat to the women, even some of the guys, but no one really seemed interested. The hot women were all occupied by one or more guys who made it obvious they didn't want James butting in. His friend, he noted, was already in the process of getting a blow job.

By the time James had been there 20 minutes he was bored. He put his can in the bin and grabbed his coat to quietly sneak out. As he was heading towards the door he looked and saw a blond getting eaten out by another and stopped. A woman walked into him and they fell but he managed to catch himself in time.

"H-hi," she stammered, trying to get her legs back under her.

"Hello," James replied.

"Sorry," she blushed.

"It's okay, I was actually just leaving."

"Me, too," she nodded.

"Oh?"

"No one was talking to me and my friend is otherwise occupied."

James looked back at the room that his friend was in, "Yeah, same here."

"Emily."

"James."

"It's nice to be talked to."

"On that we both agree," he said with a laugh. She was fat, had light brown hair and wore glasses. She had a cute face, though, that wasn't too porky or pig looking and was, in fact, quite cute. She would do, he guessed. He needed to get his cock into something.

"I need to get out of here."

"Why," he frowned. "You're as pretty as they are."

"God, you are such a liar," she laughed. "I'm fat."

She sounded bitter.

"My stomach isn't going to win me any beauty pageants." He said with a grin. She shrugged. "I'm not getting any from anyone here, nor am I getting any conversation."

"I'm not going to be taken just because I'm the last on the list."

"You obviously came here for the same reason I did."

"True," she nodded.

A moan interrupted them.

The two watched a couple that made the noise. The girl wasn't resisting as the young man moved his hands around her body loosening her clothes. Neither seemed to mind that they were in a room with other people around.

"You're right," Emily said.

"About what?"

"I do need it," she breathed.

"Why don't we find a place more comfortable?"

"Okay." They searched the house and found an open room. Once she walked in she said, "Look, no funny stuff."

"Okay."

"You know what I mean right?"

He could guess, "Yes."

She nodded.

James started stripping off, yes he had a belly on him, but it wasn't huge. His cock was reasonably long and not too thick.

Emily liked the look of his balls. She was nervous, it had been a long time since she'd been naked in front of everyone and her emotions were in turmoil.

"If it makes you feel any better," James said, "I'm nervous as hell."

"Really?"

"I'm in front of a woman I find attractive," James shrugged. "Of course I'm nervous."

She flushed, he found her attractive.

Emily took off her coat and bag and kicked off her shoes, she then undid her blouse and slid it off, exposing her heavy-set shoulders and the excess flesh that hung from her upper arms. Her large belly hung over the waistband of her skirt, while the smallish breasts remained encased in a sensible bra.

She watched as he stroked his cock.

"God," she blurted out.

"What?"

"It is a nice cock."

He smiled, "You have nice tits."

"Thanks."

She unfastened the clasp of her bra freeing the disproportionately small breasts, then removed her skirt and pulled down her tights so that they bundled around her ankles.

"Jesus."

"I should go," she started saying, suddenly unsure of herself. She went to get dressed but he moved over to her, his hand took her head and he leaned down and kissed her. The two moaned into each other's mouth's and for a moment were lost in the bliss.

When he pulled away, she looked up at him. "You do find me attractive."

"Yes."

His breath was almost a whisper.

James moved his hand between her legs and she breathed in, he felt her moist lips and pushed a finger inside her. Emily groaned and looked away, her breathing heavy, her breasts lifting up and down. They stripped off properly and she got onto the bed, "Do you want to ride me?"

"I want to eat you out first."

She moaned, pinched her nipples, and nodded.

She was shy around most people and men in particular. They didn't usually find her attractive and tended to shy away from her. On more than one occasion she'd been called fatty, but for some reason with James she felt different, freer somehow.

He inserted one thick finger in the crease of her ass, caressing the puckered opening. Emily jumped in surprise even as her pussy clenched with growing need.

Cream oozed from her slit, coating her folds. She wanted more.

Tremors shook her thighs as her inner muscles clamped down hard. James pulled his finger out and circled her opening. She whimpered in need.

Desperately...

He parted her folds with his thumbs and then leaned forward. Emily held her breath, not quite certain what to expect. She'd read about this sort of thing, but no other man had tasted her there

James slid two fingers inside her, pushing all doubts aside. She arched her hips, wanting him deeper. James then buried his face in her pussy and found the bud of nerves at the apex and sucked it into his mouth, lapping at it with his tongue.

Emily cried out at the intensity of the pleasure. It bordered on pain, but she wanted more. He slid his fingers out of her pussy and then drove them deep as he continued to lap and suck on her clit.

He lapped at her swollen flesh, licking and sucking. His fingers found a rhythm, sliding in and out of her slick channel. The contractions started and she knew she was going over the edge.

"Oh, my God!"

She bucked her hips as he frigged her hard. He pulled his face away from her pussy and as he pumped her, her squelching became evident.

Emily didn't care, it was the first real, decent orgasm she'd had in some time, since, well, forever. She came and slumped back down, her breathing fast and shallow.

James kissed the inside of her thighs, the smell of her pussy thick in the air. He groaned as she fluttered her eyes and looked at him.

"Emily?"

"James," she breathed.

"How are you?"

"God, that was hot."

"Yes, it was."

She moaned. "I guess we're done now?"

"No," he shook his head.

"Oh?"

He knelt up, his cock aching.

"Would you like me to?"

"Only what you want to do," James said. "I won't force you to do anything."

She nodded.

"I need it," she reached over and took his cock in her hand and gently massaged it, her hand moving up and down its length. He groaned and sat back, enjoying her administrations, and then, much to his surprised, she started sucking on it.

Emily stopped and moved over him. James knew where this was going, desire filled both of them, the big fat girl who never got any, the not so slim guy who didn't get any either.

"Fuck."

James looked into her eyes, "Do it."

James flexed his hips and surged inward. It was a tight fit. It had been a long time for her and he wasn't a small man.

Her slick channel wrapped around his cock, contracting to pull him deeper. He used both hands on her waist, guiding her down his shaft one inch at a time until he was buried to the hilt.

"Oh, Jesus, that's tight."

"God," she put her hands on his shoulders and groaned, her hips moving in that old, distinctive rhythm. He found it with his own hips, moving in time with hers, the two lost in time and enjoyment as he held her hips with one hand and a breast with the other. His hips slammed upward as she dropped back down on his shaft.

How long? It felt like hours, but the reality of it was much, much shorter. He felt his balls building and moved his hand between her legs, he found her clit with an eager finger and began rubbing it gently but furiously. He wanted her to cum, wanted to feel her orgasm as he emptied his balls deep inside her vulnerable womb.

"I'm cumming," she cried out.

So to was he, she pushed down, thrusting her breasts out as she wailed out a good, hard cum. James arched up, thrusting his cock into her and blasted her with his milky juice.

Emily fell backwards onto the bed, puffing and panting again. Three orgasms in one night, three, she couldn't believe it.

James moved up beside her, his hand reached for and cupped the swell of her bosom.

"James?"

"I want your phone number."

She looked at him, his eyes seemed clear, crystal clear, and they looked at her with lust. She nodded, "You want to, again?"

"I want to fuck you," he gently squeezed her breast. "Regularly."

"I don't just want sex."

"Then be my girlfriend."

Her heart skipped a beat.

"Seriously?"

"Very."

"What about your friends," she sighed. "Won't you be embarrassed, dating the fat chick?"

"You think I give a fuck what they think?"

"I'd like to be your girlfriend."

"You are close to me?"

She shrugged, James told her where he lived, she nodded.

"We should get dressed."

She nodded in agreement and the two of them got up and dressed. He watched her and when she was ready he moved into her arms and held her against him.

"Can I kiss you again?"

She nodded and he lowered his lips to hers. She opened her lips and his tongue slid inside. They kissed and his hand seemed to find its own way to her ass and gripped it.

When they were finished his hands left her body and one hand found and held one of hers. She smiled gave his hand a squeeze with hers. The two walked out of the room hand in hand. Steven was nowhere to be seen as they left.

The phone rang.

He grabbed it, looked at the clock and frowned, "James speaking."

"James," the voice said. "It's Emily."

He sat up in bed and gripped his cock.

"I need you, James."

"Come over, I'm hard."

She moaned.

"I'll be there soon."

James smiled as he hung up the phone. He had a girlfriend and he was happy for a change.

blurred
blurred
4 Followers