Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at work by 6:30 a.m.; I figured I was alone because everyone usually didn't start getting in until after 7:30. I put my things in my office and went next door to Kenneth's, I knocked but there was no answer so I went to my office and started working. About 15 minutes later there was a soft rap on my door.

"Come in!" I called.

The door opened slowly and Kenneth stood in the doorway. Today was Friday and he was dressed casually in black Dockers and a charcoal great sports shirt, the color of his shirt made his green eyes stand out more than usual, especially in contrast to his dark hair. He was incredibly handsome and I was again reminded at how oddly I behaved the night before. I had trouble making eye contact with him but he seemed to have no problem looking at me directly so I tried to return his gaze.

"Good morning Emily." He said quietly.

"Good morning Kenneth." I managed to say even though my mouth was so dry I didn't think I could speak.

"I trust you had a pleasant evening?" He said with a smile.

"Yes, I did, and I trust you did as well?" I smiled back.

"As a matter of fact I had a fantastic evening. That's why I wanted to speak to you actually."

He walked in my office and closed the door behind him. I wasn't sure what to say so I waited for him to speak first. He approached my desk and sat down in a chair across from me, I looked into his eyes and he smiled broadly.

"I'm not sure what exactly to say, everything that happened was sort of a surprise to me." He chuckled and looked down at his hands in his lap.

"I'm sorry about that Kenneth, I know we don't even know each other and I had no right to go in your office, I swear I thought I was alone here or I would never have just walked in."

"Is that what happened?" He laughed hard. "I thought I was alone obviously or I wouldn't have been...well I wouldn't have been doing that at work." He was blushing.

"Again, I'm sorry Kenneth!" I felt awful for walking in and catching him masturbating. The thought of his cock in his hand flashed in my mind and my pussy began to ache for him again.

"Don't be sorry! I was just curious how it all started, not that I'm complaining, I thought it was amazing!" He looked up at me and smiled again.

He had such beautiful straight white teeth and his smile was so engaging I felt myself melting at the sight of him.

"I was dropping off the current projections and I thought you were gone so I just walked in. When I came around your desk I saw you and...well, I just...I mean that...ummm...you looked so hot that I couldn't stop myself."

He really blushed and I tried to suppress a smile, I knew he must have been mortified that I caught him jerking off in his office.

"I can't believe I was stupid enough to do that at work! I figured everyone else was gone already and I was alone, I don't know why I did it actually, I could have waited till I got home."

I didn't know if I should say anything so I just stayed silent and waited for him to continue, I didn't have to wait long.

"I'm not sorry about what happened Emily, are you?"

"Honestly? No, I can't say that I'm sorry about what we did because I enjoyed it."

"So did I. I would like to know what made you do what you did?" He flashed that amazing smile and his cheeks flushed again.

It was my turn to blush. "Well, I came in and saw you...I was going to just watch for a bit then leave but you said the name Emily and I thought maybe you meant me." I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

"Actually, I was talking about you. After seeing you in the meeting this morning...you looked so beautiful and my mind started running away with images of you..." He broke off mid-sentence and stood.

I watched him rise from the chair and walk around my office. Was he actually saying he fantasized about me? I couldn't believe it; this was too good to be true. I had never actually fantasized about him before but after the events of last night how could I not? He's tall, with dark brown hair, brilliant green eyes and after last night I know he's hung and has an incredible body. He was looking pretty damn hot today and I could feel my body responding as my nipples grew erect and my pussy began to grow moist and throb.

"How long have we known each other Emily?" He asked as he paced back and forth.

"We've worked together for over two years."

"In the past two years we've only talked about business, I don't think I know anything about you on a personal level."

"I could say the same about you, then again I don't know much about anyone I work with." I laughed.

He stopped pacing in front of my desk and leaned down to look me in the eyes. I felt like his eyes were piercing me as he stared intently at me.

"You're not married or seeing anyone, right?" He asked quickly.

"Well I should hope not after what I did!" I laughed.

"That's good!" He smiled and started pacing again as he spoke. "I'm not dating anyone and I'm certainly not married." He laughed and sat back down; he looked more comfortable than when we started our discussion.

"So what are we going to do about last night?" I asked.

"Well, since it's already happened I don't think we can do much of anything that we didn't already do." He smiled wickedly and stood up, he walked around the side of my desk and stood in front of me. "Now if you'd asked me what else should we do, that's a whole other answer."

"Okay, then what else should we do?" I smiled and looked up at him.

"Hmmm, I can think of a lot of things." He smiled down at me and placed his hands on my face.

I reached up and began to unbuckle his belt and then quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I continued to watch him as I pulled his pants down, he was already hard and his cock sprang up as I pulled his underwear down to his knees.

"You have an awfully comfy looking sofa over there, maybe we could break that in." He slipped out of his shoes and pants as he pulled me to my feet.

We walked over to my sofa and he sat down, I knelt down in front of him, I reached up and grabbed a hold of his hard cock with both hands. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as I began to stroke him. I slowly licked the tip of his cock and ran my tongue around his swollen head. He moaned louder this time and I continued to tease his sensitive head. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his head as a drop of pre-cum dripped from the slit and I licked it off.

He moaned as I slid his cock further into my mouth, running my tongue along the bottom of it as he went deeper down my throat. Soon I had his cock sliding in and out of my mouth never releasing his head from the grip of my lips. I sucked on his head and slowly rubbed it against the roof of my mouth while stroking his shaft and cupping his tightening balls. He was moaning and thrusting his hips, I loved feeling him take control like that and fucking my mouth.

His cock was swelling and I knew he was close to releasing his load in my mouth so I sucked hard and began stroking him faster. He abruptly pulled his cock out of my mouth and picked me up off the floor. He knelt in front of me and lifted my skirt and stripped off my panties. He pulled me down to my knees and turned me over so I was leaning my upper body against the cushions of the sofa. I spread my legs and leaned forward as far as I could go as he positioned himself between my thighs.

I was dripping wet and he began sliding the head of his cock up and down the length of my pussy, spreading my fluids over his head and my clit. He spread my lips with the tip of his head and slowly pressed it to my tight hole. He slid in easily because my juices were flowing out of me and he began thrusting slow and deep, grinding his full length inside me and rubbing his balls against my clit. I moaned and pushed my ass out so he'd go deeper and he responded by pumping with short hard thrusts.

I closed my eyes and relished him filling me, his thick cock pumping in and out of me rapidly. I came quickly, the sounds of my wet pussy heightening my arousal and I came again. I felt him swell as he increased speed, he moaned loudly and began spurting stream after stream of hot cum inside me. He withdrew his now spent cock and stood; he pulled me to my feet and embraced me. We kissed softly for several minutes until I could feel his cum dripping out of me and down my legs.

I broke the kiss and looked up at him, "I think I should go clean up."

"Okay, meet me in my office after?" He asked with a sly smile.

"Sure, I'll see you in a few minutes."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and picked up my discarded panties. I pulled my skirt down my hips and opened my office door a crack, I looked out and saw the office was still empty. I slipped out of my office and into the bathroom. I cleaned up and put my panties back on. I walked to Kenneth's office; he wasn't in there so I waited inside for him. I was about to leave when he walked in.

"You weren't leaving were you?" He smiled and closed the door.

He took me by the hand and we walked to his desk. He sat on his desk and I stood in front of him between his legs.

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" He played with a strand of hair that fell across my face.

"I'd love to." I reached up both hands and ran them through his hair. His hair was so soft; I loved the feel of it as it slipped between my fingers.

"I'm sure you probably want to discuss what's been going on." He closed his eyes as I scraped my fingers lightly across his scalp.

"The thought did cross my mind once or twice." I smiled at his reaction to my touch.

"I know we don't know each other at all but I figured that having passionate sex sort of put us in a more than friends category." He chuckled softly.

"You could say that."

"So why don't we get to know each other?" He smiled widely.

"That sounds good to me."

"Great, I'll see you at 11:30?"

"Perfect!"

We kissed briefly and I went back to my office. I was looking forward to our lunch date and I was hoping we'd have time for dessert.

It's been two weeks since our first encounter. Kenneth and I had lunch the next day and have been inseparable ever since. We've learned a little about each other over these past two weeks and we are both looking forward to getting to know each other much better. We've worked many late nights together and I have to say the more often we make love the better it gets. Who knows what will come of this, the worst that can happen is that I've had incredible sex with a very handsome man for the past couple of weeks, I can't complain about that. The best that can happen...well, we'll have to see how things go...

12