Emily and I

Story Info
Do you trust me?
10.7k words
4.36
88.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My most heartfelt thanks to Greowulf. His editing skills have made this story much more enjoyable.


After high school I had a good part time job at the auto parts store. I lived with my sister and had plenty of time to hang out with my buddies. My sister eventually put her foot down and said that I needed to go to college or something or I should find my own place.

I finally went to GRCC to learn more about cars. I found out that I wasn't quite as smart as I thought I was and started to really delve into automotive technology. About three quarters of the way through the program at Green River, I ran out of job prospects and money and had once again become a drain on my sister.

I thought it might be a good idea to join the service. Get paid to go to diesel mechanics school in the Army. Without a guarantee of my chosen school, (no matter what your recruiter tells you, there are no guarantees), I enlisted. I wound up a radio operator doing foot patrols in Afghanistan.

The heat, dust and brown surroundings filled a typical day on patrol. My squad was out amongst them and we got ambushed by some idiots bent on killing us.

I got hit in the back of my legs as I was dragging Tom behind cover. I survived, but I never knew if Tom did. Lieutenant Raske dragged me and Tom behind a wall and I heard fierce covering fire from his M4. He saved my life.

It took over an hour for a Bradley to finally come and end the standoff. I got thrown into the back of the M2 and passed out. By the time the medic got to me I had lost a lot of blood from the wounds in my upper legs.

I woke up as I was being unloaded from the plane in Germany. I was on my stomach and in pain. A medic gave me some help in my IV. I woke up later and I was stiff and sore but only hurt when I moved. I tried not to move when they told me I was headed state side.

They say there are only two good posts in the Army, the one you just left and the one you're going to. For me there was just one good post, San Antonio Texas.

Brooke Army Medical Center would be my new home for my last surgery. That's when I met her. Lt. Connors, the night charge nurse for our ward. By the end of the second day I was as much in love with her as every other guy in the ward.

By day I recovered from the last surgery, did PT, OT and Psych evaluations with Dr. Bill. I had stopped some shrapnel with my backside and on its way through the jagged pieces removed one testicule and may have damaged the other.

By night I dreamed of Lt. Connors. Her voice was sweet and mild, she seemed like she was happy and enjoyed life. Her short dark hair framed the face of a movie starlet. She moved fluidly through her rounds with the grace of a gymnast. We all watched her, and waited our turn for a few minutes of her precious time and close proximity. When she was close, she even smelled sexy. Maybe it was just clean and not medicinal, but I did smell a trace of perfume at least one time.

We found out her first name was Emily. Emily Connors. During our day time chatter we referred to her as Emily. Some of the guys were really crude in their references to what they would like to do with/to her. Not me. I had a solid gold crush on her.

At night she was Lt. Connors. That was the only way an enlisted man could address an officer. She would read our letters from home to us individually after all the charts were filled out. She read one to me from my sister. She said, " I like your sister, just from her letter."

Dr. Bill and I didn't get too much time, but what we had was great. He helped me to look forward to life maybe without the possibilities of fathering children. He said Jacy, "You need to get out of this place, find a young lady that is willing, and see if your dick still works". We laughed.

I agreed and said, "Yeah there is someone I'd like to try it out with." "Can't do that", was his quick reply. "She's an officer! If you got caught, she'd get busted and you'd get a three to five year vacation in Kansas." I was embarrassed that he knew. I wondered if she knew. Or did he just guess? I was getting better and looking forward to getting out of the hospital.

The next night, Lt. Connors woke me up in the middle of a fitful dream where we were taking heavy fire. She had some juice for me and as we quietly talked, she put her hands on mine. She asked me," Do you trust me?" "Yeah, you're my nurse". "Would you trust me with your life?" my nurse whispered secretly into my ear. "Yes" was my small reply. "Good, come with me. Do not say anything or make any noise. Understand?"

I nodded my head in agreement as she grabbed the wheeled hospital bed and rolled it and me down to the end of the ward to a private room. "Do you trust me?" She whispered again. "Yes" but this time my answer was firm and confident. "Not a word or a sound" she said as she strapped my arms to the bed.

In a few seconds she was kissing me gently on my lips and I was kissing her back. She unbuttoned my top and kissed her was down toward my first erection in way too many weeks. Ms. Nightingale quickly ran a baby wipe over my dick and gently sucked the head into her hot mouth. She kept her hand on the shaft and ever so slowly took me to heaven.

The trip didn't take very long before I blew my load right into the back of her mouth. She didn't swallow but let all of my cum drain back onto my pubs and stomach as she kissed her way back to my chin. When she got to my mouth we tongue wrestled and I got the unique taste of my own juice for the first time.

A quick kiss on the cheek, a finger across my lips for silence, a wink and she was gone. A few seconds later a nurse that I had never seen before entered the room and gave me a stern but friendly, "Not a sound". She wheeled the bed back to my kingdom and removed all evidence of what had just happened. "Holy SHIT, whathadjust happened? Fuck-n-A! Am I dreaming?" these word passed my lips silently as I waited for her return.

Lt Connors never returned and I never saw her again. The word on the ward was everybody's favorite nurse had gone on leave and nobody knew when or if she would return. I remained silent and kept her secret, our secret. Besides, nobody would believe me anyway.

The next day I told Dr. Bill about adreamthat I'd had. It had to be a dream because I was a SP4 and the Lieutenant was, well, a fucking Lieutenant. He listened, smiled and told me to go and have a good life. We shook hands and I never saw him again.

DD 214

I was discharged the following Tuesday with travel pay to Seattle. That summer I fished for Salmon in Alaskan waters with a friend and took computer classes at Renton Tech during the winter.

The girls at the tech school were nice enough and I did date several, but Lt. Connors was always the one I compared them to. It was unfair; Emily was a nurse, a few years older and worldlier. The girls my age, the cute ones anyway, almost all had kids but I wasn't ready for family just yet.

The next year was more of the same but I got my Associates Degree. My last summer fishing I spent another 24/60 with Capt John. When I hit the job market I had a fist full of cash.

The Public Utilities Commission

Why did I apply for a job near San Antonio? I guess I had visions of meeting up with a certain lady of my dreams. What a fool I was, she was from Texas, but could have been anywhere by now because Texas is one huge fucking place.

Victoria County PUC hired me on the spot. Harry's four year degree got him his job as my boss a few days later. We worked well together and Harry treated my like the big brother that he never had. We shared an apartment the first year and the second year we rented a house.

Not only were Harry and I the computer geeks, but we brought the PUC kicking and screaming into the twenty first century. It took several years, but we won. Every wire and fitting was known to our software. Every replacement part in every ware house could be dispatched to any team from our terminals. Harry sent me to field check as often as he could.

Every pole in our district had a number and we added a GPS location. Every crewman wore a GPS during tough times. Harry and I monitored every single person's position during inclement weather.. We had cell numbers that even dispatch didn't have. We knew everybody and they knew us. We were gods.

My computer searches for Emily Connors turned up naught. I Googled her name less and less often until she no longer haunted me. I started to casually date.

The next year I bought a house with a large lot. Harry and I built a two car garage on the back so I could restore my 1966 Mustang. I trailered the neglected coupe down from my sister's and began the slow restoration process. I went to night school. Every person that I really admired was smarter than I was.

Harry moved in with his girl friend Patty. She was about as Texan as they come. She was smart, sassy, sweet, cute as hell and brassy as a bell. She was a couple of years younger than Harry and I and so where most of her girl friends. She always invited several of her hottie friends to our Bar B Q's and summer parties. They were all as cute as buttons, and I loved those small bikinis.

Harry and I had a few too many beers one Saturday night and measured one of Patty's friends' bikini with her still in it. We came up with 12 square inches of material not counting the strings.

That was the first blow job I'd had since that night in San Antone. She had a boy friend and that was fine, I enjoyed the night with her, but she was just like the girls at Renton Tech, a few degrees shy of a nurse. Life went on.

Arvin's Bar

Harry and I were sitting at our favorite bar chairs one Friday night after work, as usual, when he nudged me and nodded toward the door. "Look at that" he said. Me and seventy percent of the people in the blue collar establishment looked at the door. I used the mirror behind the bar and saw the top half of one of the hottest looking packages I'd seen in a long time. She sported long softly curled dark hair, and a pretty face. A business jacket and frilly blouse that was way beyond Arvin's Bar's norm for after work attire. "Outta my league, but nice to look at. What's she doing in a place like this?" I replied. "Why don't you go ask her?' Harry snided back at me. "Fuck, I don't want any more bullet holes in my ass from being shot down" I replied with a beer chaser. A few minutes later Harry went to the head and I felt a presence at my shoulder, my three o'clock. I looked in the bar's mirror and the long haired beauty was standing at my side.

"Jacy? Jacy Warenhaul?" I turned slowly see the most beautiful face that I wish I knew. "Emily Connors. You might remember me as Lt Connors from Brooke Army hospital at San Antonio." I was dumbfounded. I was speechless. "May I sit?" she asked quietly. I couldn't quite get a "yes" out, but she took over Harry's bar chair anyway. She talked and I was mesmerized. I could not believe my cosmic luck.

I almost didn't recognize my cell vibrating on the bar. It was Harry from the parking lot telling me that he'd call me later and for me not to wash my dick 'cause he wanted to smell it after it had been inside her. I thanked Harry for his thoughtfulness and hung up.

Emily and I talked, ate, talked some more. We laughed and talked some more. About 9:30ish she gave me her business card and asked for my number. "I'll be back in town in two weeks" "I'll call you and let's do dinner" I replied. "I'd like that." as we walked into the parking lot and up to a beige four door. She beeped it open and as the mighty 4 cylinder engine roared to life she mouthed silently through the closed window, "Company car" and pointed down. Off she went into the cool night.

"Holy Shit! That was UNfucking believable! " I yelled to the empty cars in the mostly full parking lot. I jumped up and clicked my heels and yelled. How lucky can a guy get? Life was good. I felt,ecstatic.

The next day I went over to Harry and Patty's and told them the whole story. We sat on their patio and I talked. Hell even Patty listened. "Dr. Bill", I yelled after my half of the case was gone, "I'm gonna give you a one fuckin word feeling! I FEEL MUTHA FUCKING AWSOME GREAT, thank you".

Two weeks later Emily and I went dinning and dancing. Damn that was a long two weeks. We talked and laughed. We kissed and made out in the front seat of my pickup. Second base was all that was allowed. My God did those titties suck nice. At one point as I tried to steal third, she grabbed my hand and said, "Do you trust me?" That brought back memories of my MOST valued moment. "Yes, I do trust you". "Then cowboy, get your pants down and let me at him" she laughed.

I rolled to the right until I was in the passenger side and she was down in the new carpet near the 4x4 levers. My pants were around my boots and she was sucking my cock like a lady on a mission.

I lasted longer this time. She drooled my juices down onto my nuts and pubes just like she had the first time. While my date was stealing my man juices, she had found a bungee cord under the seat and had looped it around my jeans and hooked both ends to the bottom of the steel springs.

Emily climbed up onto the cushion and she kissed me hard and we swallowed each other's tongs until both of our mouths were clean and sweet smelling. She quickly bounced under the steering wheel and slid out the driver's door before I could grab her.

"I'll be back in two weeks. Call me!" "Bet your sweet ass I will. Come back here" I yelled futilely into the closing driver's door. "What if I call you tomorrow?" I yelled. "I won't answer! I need my beauty sleep after work." She made her escape in the POS company car while I struggled with a bungee cord under the seat. A good thing I lived by Gibb's rule #9 (always carry a knife). Damn, life was good, frustrating, but good.

Two weeks later she called and said that something work related had come up and that she was terribly sorry that she could not make it down. It was a long month.

The next time I saw Emily her opening line was. "I'm on the pill now" We didn't make it to dinner or dancing. We did wreck the hotel's bed when she dove onto me somewhere after midnight. We finished the night with the mattress on the floor and I propped the bed back together before we left.

Ten months later we were married. Harry was my best man and Emily had two of her friends from work. My sister couldn't make it but sent her love.

Emily was a pharmaceutical sales rep. Like most, she was smart, hot to look at, easy on all of the human senses and she knew how to close a deal. She worked two weeks around local home territory and then she was on the road,somefuckingwhere, for two weeks.

I adjusted to her schedule and my sweet deal. When she wasroad trip'n,I worked on the '66, hung out with Harry and studied hard.


Arvin's Bar, Carry Out

Several months after we were married Harry and I were sitting on our usual Friday Arvin's Bar chairs and nursing our first beers. Emily wasn't due home for a couple of hours so I figured I had plenty of time to shoot some shit with Harry. . Milliseconds later Emily walked into the bar in her normallywow working attire and whispered into my ear, "I need you to take me home and make love to me." I circled her waist with my arm and quickly replied, "Let me finish my beer and you're ON!" My wife turned to Harry and asked," Harry, how can I get my husband to take me homenow, so I can screw his brains out?"

Harry was quick with a smart ass suggestion," Get up on the bar, do a slow strip tease until he either finishes his beer or decides your more fun than this fancy place."

The pharmaceutical rep hung her purse on the back of my tall chair and headed down to the end of the bar. She pulled a chair up next to a bar stool and high heels and all climbed onto the bar.

Without a word she walked slowly and carefully down the bar until she stood with her toes on either side of my silver bullet. Arvin was transfixed and just stared with a big shit eat'n grin. I looked at Harry and shrugged. The bar had become half quiet.

When her skirt dropped onto my tall cool one, the shout from the other bar patrons was a roar. Her blouse was long enough to somewhat cover her panties, but her nylons and garter suspenders were a double attraction to her shapely legs.

You could have seen more skin at any public pool, but the prospect of a good looking lady stripping on your local bar was a fantasy comes true for most red blooded Texicans.

"Finish this", I said to Harry as I stood up and finger waved Emily down to a squat. I grabbed her into my arms and headed for the door. Her feet were pointed toward the tables and her fancy panties and nylon suspender covered thighs were an instant crowd pleaser. "Purse" she panicked in my ear. I spun around and Harry rushed to put her purse into her arms. I again headed for the door and she asked, "Skirt?" I turned again and Harry was wearing the bottom half of her business suit like a scarf. He mostly yelled, "I'll bring it by later". Shit, I made it through the door and headed for my F-150. The howl from inside the bar should have brought out ten cop cars.

"No, I can't leave my car here with my sample case in the trunk; I have to take it home." She drove her car home and I followed in my red 4X4. It was a very hot night.

One of our line crews was in attendance at Arvin's and told me Monday how much they enjoyed the view. "You are one lucky SUMBITCH!" From a line crew chief that was high praise. Itwas a good show; I wish I'd seen it myself. That was life with Emily. Until she got sick.

Influenza, food poisoning, I didn't know, but it was bad. I heard her throwing up in the bath room. I cracked the door just in time to see her fill both the toilet and the tub at the same time. I toweled her down and put her in bed with plenty of juice near by. I hated her being sick, but I had a chance to be her nurse.

Her purse was on the kitchen counter and as I went to zip it up, I saw a pink cell phone that I did not recognize. I checked it out. It was a Verizon carrier, we had AT&T and so was her work phone. I checked the contact list and the ICE numbers and I did not recognize any of the names. The entrees were from area code 512. We lived in area code 361. I zipped the purse and took it into our bedroom. Emily was alive again in about 3 or 4 days. I didn't mention the pink cell phone but it stuck in my mind.

Austin

Several weeks later I couldn't stand it and I wanted to know more. I knew her beige 4 door was always close because of her sample cases. She never drove her company car during the weekend, she drove our Mustang. I removed her company car's trunk key from her ring and had a duplicate key made.

I programmed a GPS monitor to catch a reading twice a day until the battery ran dead. The catch times were 02:00 and 14:00 hours. I hid the monitor into the trunk of her car the day before she left for her two weeks on the road. As I concealed the antenna wire, I found an interesting box.

The next time she was back I retrieved the tracker and took it to work. I accessed the digital readout and all of the 02:00 catches were identical. Not close, identical. She had a designated parking spot. I wanted to know where that car spent the night, every night, the exact same spot, for two weeks in a row. I'd check the 14:00 hr catches later.

I fed the LatLon into Google Earth, and the co-ordinates went to a suburb of Austin, about an hour and a half north. I checked the 512 area code, Austin. I zoomed into the neighborhood and finally found what I thought was the house. It was a huge ranch style with a tennis court and a pool. All of the neighboring houses were similar.