Emily and I, Do You Trust Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Jane for help interacting with Connie and Janice. Like any good teacher she gave me one lesson at a time. I practiced that one until I had demonstrated some competency. Then Jane moved to the next lesson. I was a quick learner.

Three weeks later Evonne asked Jane if she could get a hug, like in Seattle, from me. Jane said that she would check with me.

My reply, "OK as long as you are there."

Jane: "We'll hire a baby sitter and have them take all four of the girls to a movie."

Milly, from the university employment service, took all four girls to a Disney movie at the multi-plex.

I needed a shower so the girls hit the wine. When I got out of the shower there was a pair of pajama bottoms on the counter and all of my other clothes had disappeared.

Evonne and Jane had on matching mostly see through baby doll pajamas complete with panties. I was directed into the center of our bed and the two hot bodies gathered on either side of me.

Like Seattle I was on my left side and Evonne backed into me and Jane was tight against my backside. My right hand went up underneath Evonne's frilly top and this time I had a skin contact with my soft friend, her left breast. My pecker started to get hard as I rolled her nipple and she pushed back into my growing erection.

I twisted toward Jane and said, "I'm getting a hard problem over here in my PJ bottoms."

Jane's soft reply, "Uh, we need to take care of that. Roll onto your back." I rolled onto my back and Evonne turned over to watch.

Jane slid down and took my third member into her mouth and began to work her magic. Evonne put her head on my chest and focused on Jane's mouth and my cock.

Jane asked, "Do you do this to Charlie?"

Evonne, "Not like that!"

Jane, "Watch and learn my dear."

After about a minute, Jane looked at Evonne and said, "Now your turn."

Jane slid away and Evonne took my hard one into her mouth and showed that she was a good student. One of her hands gently and softly explored my one ball nut sack. I think she was verifying the story of my wounds.

When I was just about ready to squirt I informed all interested parties.

Evonne moved herself up to almost sitting and Jane dove onto my dick as I let loose. She gently sucked me dry then turned to her best friend and said, "That's how you finish off a lover."

Evonne asked, "Where did you learn that? Or maybe I shouldn't ask."

Jane snickered, "I didn't spend all of my undergrad time in the library."

Evonne blushed but I grabbed her and pulled her back into the spoon position. Jane tucked into my backside.

Evonne was wiggley and soon her hand went to between her legs. She started to rub and straightened onto her back. She rubbed hard then stopped. Then squirmed, and then rubbed hard again. Then quit and then rubbed some more. She was having trouble getting her O machine to work.

Jane whispered into my ear, "Be a gentleman and help her."

I spun her sidewise on the bed as I went off onto the floor on my knees. I yanked her panties down, put her legs over my shoulders with her heels into my back. I dove in and ate my way into Evonne's orgasm.

Damn she smelled good. Damn she tasted good. Damn she was shaved good. She went rigid, clamped her legs together, and emitted a low guttural moan that lasted until she was out of breath. I'd gotten my head out just in time to avoid the small death by broken neck.

It took her quite a while to breathe normally. When she did, I drug her limp body up onto the pillows and spooned behind her. Jane crunched me form behind. A while later Evonne got up and went into the bathroom. We heard her softly crying. Jane went to investigate.

She felt guilty and satisfied both at the same time. Guilty because she had sex with a man that wasn't her husband. Satisfied because she had never had such a mind blowing O. She dressed and left without seeing me.

Three weeks later she offered to pay for the babysitter so we could have another hug session. She did not want to have another man's thing inside of her because that would be cheating on Charlie.

Being licked into orgasm by me and than snuggling for an hour was what she could live with. For her, that made life better.

Like detective Almos said, "People are amazing." Jane agreed and that was our arrangement with our friend.

Spring was a whirlwind of concerts, registering for public high school, and of course the auction. I stayed out of the restroom this time.

I had looked forward to summer with Jane and Connie and Janice. The word had gotten out I was a wood working master. Yeah right. I would often have six or eight young ladies doing wood projects in the garage on Saturday morning. The kitchen was the moms meeting place. I guess that stuff I learned in high school shop classes came in handy after all.

Evonne did come by for a hug four different times during the summer. She added a dildo for her internal pleasure. The first time that I inserted the phallic device into Evonne's lubed up pussy I held it snuggly by the small end that was remaining outside. I was licking her clit when she started to tighten up against an Orgasm. The dildo started to get pushed out so I held it firmly and my knuckle went very tight into her little rose bud ass. She cried and jerked through a massive and somewhat violent orgasm.

The leggy lady went limper than usual and the three of us snuggled the next while. When she recovered she said aside to me, "I never knew an orgasm could be that powerful. What ever you secretly did, I'm looking forwarded to that again next time."

The next time I deliberately lubed up my left hand social finger and inserted it totally into her tight little ass when she orgasmed. She didn't say anything about the intrusion to me but her orgasm was long and strong. Afterwards Jane told me to only use the first inch of my finger in her ass when she was ready.

I'm going to have to rethink this ass thing.

I guess it is one thing to look at life when your socialized and objective and yet another when you are in the throws of passion. My tongue in her slit and my finger on her ass fell into the realm of acceptable sexual contact, but not my dick. Ok sweetie, it's your body, your call.

I was charging the battery on Emily's Mustang when Janice came into the garage and climbed into the passenger's seat. She looked sad. I asked her, "Ya wanta go for a ride?"

"Yes," was her quiet reply.

"I'll go tell Aunt Jane. Be back in a minute."

We went to the hardware store for some glue and then to Frisco Freeze for a soft cone. When we got back to the house and parked, she jumped out of the car, said, " Thanks", and was gone.

I asked Jane what had just happened. Jane figured that Janice was just saying good bye to her mom and their time in her car.

Later, Janice wanted us to drive her mom's car so I took Jane to the Sonic. At the Sonic she teared up and came across to my seat when I told her, "I love you."

Her reply? "I've known that for months. Pay the car hop and then take me down to the coast and make love to me on the warm sand. And besides, I loved you first!" I just smiled but she was right.

I wasn't sure where life was going to lead me but for then I had one niece that thought I was kind of cool, the other one and her friend that used me as their rock, and a lover that was beyond my wildest expectations.

For me, life was good because I had found a home in the Lone Star State.