Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Lady Emily & her gardener resist their feelings no longer.
3.8k words
3.5
10k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Emily is a cute young BBW who works as a teacher, and enjoys sexy role-play. She has short curly brown hair, pale skin, with freckles, and wears glasses. Emily and I often explore different naughty characters and situations and this story documents one of them. One night we were discussing which new fantasy we could explore when we came up with this idea.

*

PHIL: you are the lady of a manor, really rich, which you love, but what you do hate is your husband constantly being away spending time with his friends, playing golf etc. You have however taken a shine to your put-upon, poor, young cute subservient gardener. He is always having to work on your massive garden.

EMILY: on this particular day I have decided I need to fire you and you have decided you are going to profess your love to me or something.

PHIL: yes I like that... the rich husband has heard rumours that his wife likes the gardener a bit too much, he doesn't believe it of course but coming home one day he sees them nearly kissing from a distance... he's too embarrassed to confront her with him there but talks to her about it later.. she denies everything but he tells her that when the gardener comes tomorrow she must fire him... he makes up the reason that the garden is a state and he doesn't do his job properly anyway, the next day she tries to fire him which leads to his confession and their passion being released.

EMILY: the jealous husband leaves for a meeting although he wishes to stay and watch his wife fire the gardener, but on this particular day the gardener is late though word is sent that he can't make it so the husband leaves and the lady sits on her enclosed porch reading a long loved novel. It is torn and such but she still loves it. She is just nearly focused on the story when she hears...

PHIL: "ahem, good afternoon ma'am" as he walks towards her, heading for the garden to start his usual day's work, dressed smartly as a servant of the nobility should be

EMILY: She drops her book and lets out a sound of surprise as she stands up. "Oh. I was told you wouldn't be coming today."

PHIL: "well yes ma'am sorry about that. I was having terrible problems with the car. So I decided to walk instead, so I'm just late. But I will of course stay later to make up the time ma'am, I know how your husband expects the best from Me." he bends to pick up the book, always used to helping out his betters

EMILY: "Thank you, umm I umm well would you like something to drink after your long walk. I can see you're rather warm." I grab my book from you and grasp your hand as well. I like the feel of it, rough from the hard labour. I get chills all over my body and my nipples harden a bit. I feel it and try to cover them by crossing them with my other arm, but you seem to notice anyway.

PHIL: "well ma'am... I... am very thirsty but is his grace at home today? I don't think it's a good idea that he knows we've even spoken... after yesterday". I do notice the effect the touch has had on you and I like it. The last few days have been wonderful but confusing for me. Knowing I will be in trouble if anything gets back to your husband. This job pays very well and I don't want to lose it, yet your eyes are inviting and warm. Your hand soft and manicured against mine.

EMILY: "No he has gone to a meeting and won't return for at least 3 hours. Why don't you have a seat and I will go get you some water. Umm is water ok? Would you like some ice with it?" I turn to go before hearing your answer, but turn again and begin to tell you. "About yesterday, well, my husband well... oh this is so hard for me."

PHIL: "yes ma'am?" I was pleased that he wasn't here because I was sure he'd fire me. I start to nervously play with my shirt tails as I worry what you are about to say

EMILY: I sit down completely forgetting about your drink and begin to tear up a bit. I wipe the tears away with a hankie. "My husband wishes for me to fire you, but you are such a good gardener. I am sorry." I start to babble. "I know some people around here who would love to have you as a gardener. I will find you another job and I can end stipend you until you get that Job. Oh I am so dreadfully sorry. You are really good at what you do and... Never mind. Let me get you that drink." I stand up and turn toward the door to go in

PHIL: I put my hand out to stop you, placing it on your arm. This has hit me as a shock even though I'd feared as much when coming here today. "But ma'am, please, I can't just leave here, I mean, I can't just go and work somewhere else, there must be another way, please ma'am, this job means so much to me"

EMILY: "I guess I could talk to my husband. Maybe you should also too. I know you do a wonderful job, but one garden is the same as the next why this one in particular?"

PHIL: "ma'am... it isn't the money. I know I could easily get a job somewhere else, well.. This is hard for me too ma'am, can we sit down?"

EMILY: I seem to have gotten a little angry, but now I see that this isn't about the money for you I think that maybe there was something behind that kiss we had yesterday. "Yes."

PHIL: you sit down and put the book to one side as I sit beside you. "Well, ma'am... it's you." Now I've said it the truth doesn't scare me as much and I reach out to take your dainty hands in my bigger ones. I look at your face, watching your eyes as I try and confess my jumble of feelings to you. "The truth is that this garden was just like the next garden for a very long time ma'am but recently.. Well ever since you've been taking the time to talk to me, and.. You've noticed it yourself, we've been getting maybe closer than we should be. I don't want to let that go. This isn't just a job any more. My heart sings every day I come here now ma'am, to see you, to hopefully glimpse you watching me working, and have one of our chats, I've worked a long while in this business and most ladies and lords treat their labourers like trash, but you are special ma'am... you think I walked the whole way here today because I need the cash? It was to see you ma'am... I think... well..." I watch your eyes and I trail off seeing little reaction

EMILY: I feel a huge rush of excitement as I feel humbled by your wonderful complements and overjoyed that not only you are touching me but that you feel the same as I do. I reach up to your face and gracefully move it under your chin and around to your cheek as I do so my other hand falls to my lap taking your hand with it and without knowing it I have rested your hand between my legs. As well I have leaned over and planted a kiss on your other cheek. As I sit back a large smile spreads across my face and my cheeks grow rosy although I appear warm I have shivers all over my body and my nipples harden again, but this time I don't try to hide them. "I was actually disappointed that you wouldn't come today. I actually so longed to see you. Well quite in hopes that we could be together like this."

PHIL: I make no move to take my hand away from in your lap and my eyes light up. I realise you're not going to just stand up and order me to leave this manor and never ever come back. "Well you see ma'am, that kiss yesterday, it made me crazy for you, I've been thinking about you every minute since then and that's why I had to come today." In the knowledge that your husband wants to fire me anyway I feel braver and slowly but definitely move my face forward as I did the day before. To try and brush my lips against your soft moist ones, to again feel that feeling from yesterday which so sticks in my mind

EMILY: This time there is no fear of being caught and I slide my head over to yours allowing my lips to touch yours. I feel as if I was touching the softness of ice-cream and the touch makes me colder. I shudder a bit and reached forward placing my hand just on your pants zipper. Realizing what I have done I pull my lips away before I allow my tongue to escape and I pull my hands away although your one hand still rests right between my legs. "I am sorry... I didn't mean to touch you there... I mean...

PHIL: my heart leaps as I feel your fleeting touch on my rapidly growing cock. "Please.. ma'am, it's ok" I tell you as I move my hand along your leg, over your pretty summer dress to your knee, having reached the end of the material I retrace my path with my hand, though this time making it underneath the soft fabric, on your warm bare leg. I move my face to yours again, this time having lost most of the shyness of our first kiss, this time making it hard and meaningful

EMILY: My mouth forms to yours and the feeling of your tongue is so magnificent, but I am also forming my mouth in some sensual sighs as I feel you sliding your rough hand up my leg to my pussy. I place my hand back on your cock and begin to massage it through the material. All the anticipation and anxiety that I may have to let you go, that maybe you didn't feel the same for me has added to my excitement and made me a bit hotter and a bit wetter. I pull my lips away for a brief moment. "Ahhh. Call me Emily."

PHIL: "miss.... Emily?"

EMILY: "Ohhhh. Yes"

PHIL: My head is swimming with these quick new developments and my heart is beating loudly in my head as I still worry about your husband. "We might be seen out here mightn't me ma.... Emily?"

EMILY: "Oh yes. I stand up feeling a little bolder I grab you by your trousers and undo the top button. Then I place a finger in the button hole and pull you gently into the house. We walk through an entry way into a side study. Light from the sun flies into the room creating a mystic lighting. One of adventure and exploration. There is a small couch in the room and a desk. I pull you into the room and shut the door behind you. I slide my lips to you one more time while I undo your zipper and massage your cock a bit more now with both of my hands still there is a barrier, although your trousers are loose they still sit there waiting expectantly, but not knowing exactly what to expect.

PHIL: I feel much braver now being out of sight and being alone with you. I feel a huge sense of trust grow between us as you've allowed me through into the manor, over the threshold most of my kind daren't cross. My cock is now bulging and your hands feel amazing toying with me. Your face looks radiant in the sunlight streaming through the window and your eyes glint. I put my arms around you and reach my big hands down to massage your cute bottom, first through your dress, and then underneath, reaching into your panties and gently kneading your soft buttocks

EMILY: I feel as if I am dancing and I slide my hands up your shirt gracing your muscles and chest. I slide your shirt off and see your wonderful body. I touch it and then pull on my dress lifting up above my hips and sliding it like a smoothly running gazelle up over my head. I stand before you my breasts hanging magically and you notice I was not wearing a bra, but stand before you in only a pair of panties. I slide my hands into your trousers massaging your butt and sliding your trousers down. As they fall I slide my hands back up your legs over your very swollen cock and up your muscles to your lips where I run a finger over them only to be replaced by my lips as my breasts rest against your chest. This touch has created more excitement in me and my nipples stand hard against your warm body.

PHIL: I love feeling your nakedness against me and my cock is standing to attention housed in my boxers. I push them down my legs quickly and then grasp you in my strong arms. My hands now roaming free over your warm skin, moist from the heat of the day. My large fingers running up your spine and my firm palms sliding around your ample hips. I desperately push at your panties to help them fall to your ankles, wanting your wonderful naked body with me in the sunlight

EMILY: Our bodies now stand naked and I throw my head back as I feel your hand run along my spine. My pussy is wetter than ever against your hard cock and I turn around placing me between you and the wall. I arch my back as I pull onto you and want to feel your cock inside me.

PHIL: My cock nudges easily at your soaking entrance and as I see you bend over I place my hands on your hips and eagerly drive myself into you. I hear you exhale loudly and moan as you feel me penetrate you, making your submission ultimate and starting to take you. I can only answer with a sighed "hmmm Emily". I look down and watch my thick mushroom head disappear into your tight tunnel and feel your inviting pussy grip every inch of me as I drive myself to the hilt inside you

EMILY: I feel so excited and feel I could be a very bad girl with you. You are so strong and your cock is all I want now. You didn't think that such a respected woman could be so daredevil, but I push you away only for a moment while I rub my hand over my breasts. I slide my body down the wall and slide back up. I walk over to the couch and rest my hands on the side. I motion for you to come licking my lips and touching my nipples. As you approach I grab your hands and place them on my breasts then I lean slightly forward and say, "Come on baby, I want you."

PHIL: your voice is sultry and your eyes burn with desire. My cock twitches as I see your mask slip away and see the real Lady Emily. I kneel down before you and twist your nipples gently in my skilled fingers. I see you softly suck on your bottom lip as you feel your body send shivers through you. I lower your head and start to devour your firm full tits. My moist cock still throbbing and my hands roaming over your stomach and thumb toying eagerly with your swollen clit, running in wet circles around and over it

EMILY: I am almost biting my lower lip as I scream in ecstasy. Yes Yes. Oh baby Ahhhh.. I don't know what to do except enjoy this moment and I do

PHIL: I can't take my mouth from your body, I love tasting every inch of you, I drive a wet path down your stomach, playfully licking your naval. You know my target though and move your ass forward on the couch to let me easily lick the tops of your thighs and drive my tongue satisfyingly into you

EMILY: I am crazy about you and don't want you to stop. I want to feel you hold me. I want your rough hands on my body

PHIL: I feel you spread your legs wider and push your hips forward slightly to invite me in deeper so I oblige. Licking you wildly, up and down your lips and dipping inside to savour your salty taste. I've loved you for so long from afar and now I am given the chance to make you feel good I am doing my best to make sure you won't be unfulfilled

EMILY: I sit enjoying this treat hoping that I don't disappoint you. I love the feeling of your tongue on my clit. I don't wish you to stop, but I want to treat you as well so I pull on you and stand up. I sit you down on the couch and I get on my knees noticing that your cock has been neglected

PHIL: I stroke your gorgeously groomed hair as I feel your breath on my thighs, my cock pointing directly at its hopeful target of your mouth

EMILY: I place my tongue on the top and slide it around and down. I then place my lips around the top and pulsate it with my lips. I then place my lips around the top of the shaft and do the same thing and as I slide my mouth down I squeeze the shaft. I place the whole thing in my mouth and squeeze it while I feel excited too. I'm playing with my pussy with one hand and your balls with the other while I suck harder back and forth on your cock. I feel some precum in my mouth and suck it off, licking my lips

PHIL: hmm you look stunning down there with my cock disappearing and reappearing between your lips. My cock feels warm and thrills rush through it in your generous wet mouth

EMILY: I stand and push you back laying you on the couch. "Ok baby now just relax." I straddle you and feel your cock slide once again inside. You hold onto my hips, I begin to move back and forth sliding your cock in and out and my breasts jump up and down.

PHIL: my cock slides in easily and I love feeling you rise above me. I know that if we were found your husband would most probably shoot me rather than just fire me, but I've fallen for you too much to stop. I breathe hard as I aid you in burying my cock deep inside your tight wetness. You rise and fall above me, moaning loudly. I feel amazing being able to take you so deep, the barriers of our class broken down as we fuck wildly and unashamedly in your posh drawing room

EMILY: my head falls back as I move quicker. I then lean my head forward and my breasts jump against your chest touching gently as I move even harder, your cock entering faster and faster and my pussy grabbing it as it goes in and out. I forget who I am and let the bad girl come out. "Oh yes fuck me harder."

PHIL: "hmm fuck yes Emily, wow yes that's so good. I love fucking you so deep, you're so gorgeous... fuck yes really ride my cock, take it inside your pussy just how you like it baby. This is so much better than the usual work I do here. Oooh yes"

EMILY: I reach my height and cum uncontrollably all over your cock

PHIL: hmm I hear your moans steadily rise in pitch and volume and feel my balls tighten up as they ready to shoot my load into your welcoming depths

EMILY: and my moans slow down as do my pulsations on your body

PHIL: I can't take it any more as your pussy continues to grip me with ever increasing thrusts. Hmm I hold myself deep inside you as I feel you falling from the heights of orgasm and mine engulfs me

EMILY: I see your expression and feel your liquid shoot into me. "Ahhhhhhhh, Ohhhh baby."Sweat is rolling down my body over my nipples and onto your body

PHIL: hmm our movements steadily slow down and I look up at you, exhausted and loving

EMILY: I feel your cock draw from me and I kneel back allowing you to sit also before me. I kiss your lips

PHIL: my hands grip your shoulders as our lips part, I see the face of my boss and my dream before me. "Whatever happens to me ma'am I'll never forget this afternoon"

EMILY: Just then we hear the front door open and my husband's voice, "Honey! Honey where are you?" You seem to panic, but I kiss your lips again. We must have not heard the car. I stand up and walk over to the door. I open it slightly and yell out. "I am in my study honey. I will be out soon just writing a letter." "Ok deer I will be in the living room." I turn and shut the door. I walk over to you and lean down to kiss you one last time for today. I whisper to you "do you think you could come by tomorrow, my husband has another meeting and there are many other rooms in this house that we have yet to explore. I will tell my husband that you had stopped by, I had fired you and that was that. Does this sound ok for you." I stand up before you my body still breathing a little heavily from the experience and my breast rising up and down. You can tell that maybe my pussy is getting wet again as I look at you with a smirk.

PHIL: I can't help but smirk back. "Hmm I think that would be perfect" I whisper back.

EMILY: Good. I come towards you and as you sit on this little couch I straddle you my pussy resting gently against your cock and my lips brushing yours

EMILY: my tongue comes out and rubs all over your lips only to kiss them again

PHIL: I kiss you back and my mind is sated with the thoughts of being able to see you again, that you feel the same and of all of our naughty adventures to come