Emily Gets Busted

Story Info
What I had to do to keep my job.
2.1k words
4.13
123.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from College, my first job in NYC was as P.A to a Vice President of a well-known company. I held the job for two years before getting married and moving to the UK. This happened about a year into the job. I had met my future husband Cliff about 6 months prior in NYC but his work permit had expired and he had returned to England. I had started sending Cliff topless and naked pics on my cellphone to keep him interested.

This particular morning I was in my boss's office while I thought he was at the monthly Friday morning board meeting. I was posing on his desk, first topless and then naked except for my boots, taking pics of my reflection in the mirror at the other end of his office to send to Cliff. I was supposed to be preparing a presentation for my boss and I'd got the door locked and the internal blinds shut.

I was quite turned on, wondering if the workers in the block opposite (our building was on 5th ave a block from the Empire State building) could see me. I was on the desk on my hands and knees with my ass raised high in the air, pointing at the window and mirror when I heard someone try the door. Seconds later the key turned and my boss caught me trying to get my panties on over my heeled boots. He came close to firing me on the spot but ended up calling the H.R Vice President who happened to be his buddy, telling him to meet him in his office immediately.

My boss made me stay naked and when Jeff, the HR guy turned up he told me to explain what I'd been doing. I explained about the pictures for Cliff. They took my phone from me, sent the pictures to their own cellphones and then told me to show them what I'd been doing. I asked what he meant and he told me to show them some of my poses.

I got in one of the poses which was on my phone, so there I was, naked and frankly very turned on, back arched, breasts thrust out, nipples erect, legs spread, pussy lips moist and swollen, clit hard and on display, ass pointing at the mirror, hands on my ass cheeks spreading them apart. My boss asked me what I thought he should do, reaching out to pinch my nipples whilst he spoke. As he did so, Jeff slid his finger into my pussy. I replied that they should punish me but not fire me. He asked how they should do that and as he asked, he removed his finger from my cunt and slid it into my ass. I said they would have to take me in hand but again asked not to be fired.

With that, I felt the Jeff's cock, nuzzling against my pussy lips, lubricating his head with my wetness. I pushed back on his cock and was rewarded with the feeling of a thick, rock hard cock penetrating me deeply. My boss got his cock out and he told me to suck it. I bent forwards so I could take him in my mouth, taking all of his eight inches straight down my throat, this allowed the HR guy to penetrate me even more deeply, he thrust in and out of me extremely quickly, pushing my bosses cock even deeper down my throat and forcing me to grip his butt cheeks so I could remain upright. He quickly came in my cunt which alarmed me as I wasn't on birth control at the time and my boss moved round to my rear. He slid his cock into my cunt and gave me a few strokes before withdrawing it and forcing it into my ass, saying he didn't like sloppy seconds. After a few minutes he unloaded in my ass. He told me to get dressed and meet him in the boardroom at 6.00pm.

When I entered the boardroom there were 4 of the 6 V.P's and the C.F.O sat around the table. They told me to close the blinds and turn on the projector. To my horror, all of the phone pics I'd taken were then displayed on the projector screen as a slide-show from my boss's laptop. I got told to get up on the boardroom table and strip but to leave my boots on. I was reluctant and hesitant but realised I had no choice.

I climbed onto the boardroom table and stood in the center. I removed my suit jacket first and then my skirt. As I unbuttoned my blouse I felt my nipples hardening and my pussy start to tingle. Stood above all those middle aged suits in just my bra, panties and boots made me feel quite empowered. As I unclasped my bra and finally shimmied out of my panties I knew I had their complete attention.

Once undressed they told me get on all fours and crawl up and down the length of the table, as I did so they all reached out to feel my breasts and ass as I made my way past each of them. I was then instructed to get back in the middle of the table and lie on my back. They told me to spread my legs and to play with myself in front of them. I could see behind me my image on the projector screen. I was nervous but very turned on and I came very vocally after only a few minutes.

When I'd brought myself off, they told me to sit on the edge of the table in front of each guy in turn where each guy felt my tits before making me lift and spread my legs so they could each finger my cunt and asshole, I was still a bit sticky from the morning. After they'd each done this, they made me dismount from the table and bend forward over the back of a chair. They each took turns to spank my ass hard, two or three swats each. My pussy was dripping wet, it was the first time I'd been properly spanked and I was surprised to find I enjoyed it. After the spanking, Jeff asked if I still wanted to keep my job. I nodded to confirm I did, he then told me that to keep my job, and I had to agree to a new dress code for work, which meant I was only allowed to wear loose skirts, stockings, definitely no panties, heels, button down shirts and half cup brassieres that left my nipples exposed. Finally, I had to agree to service each V.P on request, granting use of my mouth, ass or cunt as demanded, effective immediately. No sooner had I agreed to this than I felt fingers penetrate my ass and lube being applied. Each one of them fucked my ass that evening, as they did so I was able to watch myself on the projector screen at the other end of the table, bent over the back of a boardroom chair being taken from behind.

The next week I had to administer blow jobs (executive relief as they called it) to most of them on a daily basis during the day and got fucked every evening after work by at least one of them. In the following weeks I got taken in the boardroom by all of them on two other occasions, they always spanked me hard before fucking me and on numerous occasions I was summoned to one of their offices during the day and made to close the blinds, lock the door, strip and service them, they mainly made me blow them or fucked my ass, the stuff their wives wouldn't do. One of them used to make me display myself and play with myself in front of one of his clients. They both jerked themselves off over my face and I had to walk across the main office to clean up in the bathroom with cum in my hair. My boss bought me a selection of butt plugs, anal beads, nipple and clit clamps and bring them in to work. Most Fridays he made me insert the plug and put the clamps on then get dressed and go out on errands for him.

My boss and Jeff lived fairly close to each other on the upper west side. Most Friday evenings, when finally allowed to remove the large butt plug (my boss used to increase the size as the day progressed) they would both use my ass in the office. On several occasions I was made to travel home by taxi with the two of them. They used to make me bare my breasts whilst sitting in the cab and suck their cocks, fingering my cunt as I did so, usually making me cum too. I used to feel a mixture of humiliation, lust and power as I could see the cab driver staring at my bare breasts in the rear view mirror as I went about my duties. We were frequently honked at by other drivers too.

A few times they made me straddle them and ride their cocks either facing them or with my back to them. If they made me do this I could always see the driver watching in his rear view mirror and we frequently were hooted at by other drivers. On one occasion they made sure my ass was well lubed and I had my biggest butt plug in before we left. We went to a bar nearby, after a few cocktails we were collected by the company limo. Once inside the limo they made me undress totally, passing my clothes up front to the limo driver for safekeeping. After removing the plug they made me sit on Jeff with my back to him, as I did so he impaled my ass on his cock and made me spread my legs wide. The limo driver could see my swollen dripping cunt, exposed erect clit and my long, rock hard pink nipples on my bare jiggling breasts, as Jeff forcibly bounced me up and down on his engorged cock. My boss then produced a rabbit vibe which he thrust into my gaping wet pussy, giving it to me to thrust in and out and against my clit whilst he pinched, twisted and sucked on my nipples. This sent me over the edge and I erupted into a howling orgasm, as I did so my ass spasmed on Jeff's cock, milking his cum out of him as he thrust deeply into me. Immediately I was lifted off Jeff and lowered onto my boss who resumed the punishment Jeff had been giving my ass, this time though I was bouncing myself up and down on his shaft and Jeff was fucking me mercilessly with the vibe. Soon I was in one seemingly continuous orgasm, my ass contracting around my boss's hard member.

The limo driver had to go further up Central Park West and then drive back down rather than pull over. My boss eventually shot his load deep inside me just as we passed the end of his street for the second time. Jeff and my boss got out of the limo to meet their wives at a restaurant a couple of blocks further on. As a tip for the driver they told me to stay naked in the limo whilst he drove me to my apartment in Brooklyn. Once on my own in the limo the driver told me to spread my legs, insert the plug in my ass and fuck myself with the rabbit vibe all the way back to Brooklyn. He said if I wanted my clothes back I had to make myself cum for him before we got back.

When we arrived outside my apartment building he pulled over, turned round and took photos of me on his cellphone, telling me how he wanted me to pose for him, I could tell he was jerking himself too. He then passed me my coat back and told me to slip it on but to leave it unbuttoned, to get out and come to the driver's door to get the rest of my clothes. He was still jerking himself off. When I got to the open door he told me to bend down and take him in my mouth. As I did so he shot his first load over my face before I could get him into my mouth, he shot the rest into my mouth and down my throat, holding me roughly by my hair with one hand as he forced himself deeper down my throat making me gag, fingering my cunt and mauling my breasts with the other. As his orgasm subsided I sucked his softening cock dry and licked him clean as I came on his hand due to him finger fucking me so roughly. He handed me my clothes, closed his door and drove off.