Emily Pt. 06

Story Info
An innocent girl discovers she has a slutty side.
3.5k words
4.66
76.4k
49

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early the next day unable to sleep through trepidation and fear. After laying there for a while I got up and turned on my laptop. I wanted to be prepared for today and so I thought a little research was in order. Typing submissive into Google quickly lead me from definitions to pictures - graphic ones. Shying away from the more extreme examples I quickly found a few which made me squeeze my legs together in excitement. Could I go through with my plan? Was this really what I wanted? I mulled it over until it was time to get showered and off to school.

As it was a Wednesday I had a free period after lunch and that suited my plans perfectly. I sat in my biology class doing my best to concentrate, it was only two months until my A-level exams which would determine the university I got in to, but it was very hard. I kept looking at the clock until finally the bell for lunch rang. I made an excuse to my friends and walked quickly out of the school grounds and towards the high street and Mustafa's takeaway.

When I got there the takeaway was closed but that didn't surprise me as there wasn't much business for kebabs during the daytime. I knew that Mustafa lived in a flat above the takeaway so I made my way down the narrow, dark passage which ran down the side of the building. Once at the back I found myself in an alleyway which connected the backs of all the shops - it was filled with uncollected rubbish and old boxes and it smelt like urine and rotting food. Holding my nose I made my way to the bottom of some rusty iron stairs which lead up to the first floor of the takeaway building. I hesitated for a moment before, stealing myself, I climbed them slowly until I was standing in front of the door to Mustafa's flat.

From inside I could hear loud music playing. There wasn't a bell so I knocked and waited. Nothing happened and I almost turned around but I managed to suppress my nerves and knocked again, harder. The music stopped and I heard voices. This time I really did almost run back down the stairs but then I heard one of the voices laugh - a smug, annoying laugh - Abdullah! Good I thought, suddenly brave, both of them are here - they're both just as involved and I could tell them both exactly what I thought.

Through the grimy little window in the door I saw a figure approach and then the door was swinging open. Mustafa was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a filthy, once white, vest. For a second he didn't recognise me - I suppose because of my school uniform - but when he eventually did I saw a look of fear come over his face and his eyes flick nervously over my shoulder - as if he was looking to see if I was with someone else.

He was scared! The realisation hit me suddenly. He thought I had told someone - maybe my parents or even the police. He was frightened that I had lead them to him - suddenly I felt kind of powerful. However, his normal smug expression quickly returned.

"Girly like our little video? Girly come for some more?" He said.

"I've come to talk Mustafa." I said firmly.

He just smiled and opened the door wider. He didn't move back very far forcing me to brush closely against him as I stepped inside. From that distance I could smell his filthy body - stale sweat and cigarettes - but then I felt the beginnings of heat blossom from between my legs.

Mustafa guided me through his small flat and into his kitchen. It was just as I had expected - filthy and smelly. Old food containers and beer cans littered the floor, the curtains were drawn and the whole place was dingy and stale. As I entered the kitchen I saw Abdullah at a small table, an overflowing ash tray in front of him.

I watched as his face was transformed by an evil, knowing smile when he saw me. His eyes ran slowly up and down my body - taking in my uniform.

"Girly come back for more, eh?" He said smugly. "She only like proper cock now." He laughed as he grabbed his crotch.

Mustafa moved past me and sat down next to Abdullah. I stood and looked at them - what disgusting men they were - old, fat and filthy - and I had let them have sex with me, had let them take my precious virginity, had let them soil my pussy with their sticky seed. My pussy gave a lurch which just confirmed my already pretty firm suspicions - I wanted this and wanted it a lot!

"I saw your video." I said. Pleased with how my voice sounded steady and firm.

"It's a good one, no? We thinking about showing our friends." Said Abdullah, threateningly.

"No, you won't be doing that." I said. They looked a little surprised.

"Maybe, maybe not." Said Mustafa. "It depend on what you do for us."

"I know you think you've got me over a barrel," I began my prepared speech, "but you haven't."

Mustafa started to say something but I raised my hand and he stopped - my confidence grew, I was in control here.

"You made a mistake, you see. You've broken the law and I have evidence." I reached into my bag and put a piece of paper on the table in front of them. On it was a screen capture from the video clearly showing their message to me.

See you on Thursday little whore or we put this on the Internet.

"Now I know you think I won't go to the police because I'd be too scared you'd put the video on the Internet, but you're wrong." My voice was confident. "I would and I'd say you forced me."

"They not believe, video shows you wanted it." Said Abdullah in a satisfyingly worried and defensive tone.

"It does." I agreed, nodding. "But it is also very obvious you blanked out the parts when I asked you to stop. Plus, I will say I pretended to enjoy it because I was scared you would hurt me." I paused, relishing their looks of confusion. "Now, think carefully, who are the police going to believe - me, an innocent, white girl or," I paused again. "you two."

I waited for them to fully realise the implication of what I had just said. They knew only too well how our predominantly white police force dealt with Asians, let alone ones accused of sexually abusing a white girl like me.

I almost laughed at the looks of defeat on their faces.

"But," I began again, more brightly. "That doesn't have to happen." They looked up at me, hopefully now. "I have a proposal."

I took a breath - I had got myself off the hook with them, I could leave now and be confident I'd never hear from them again, did I really want to take this next step?

"I have to admit that I did enjoy myself." They looked at me in confusion. "I liked it when you did those things to me." I explained and suddenly small grins returned to their faces.

"Girlie like being fucked by us, eh." Said Abdullah.

I nodded slowly, embarrassed and with a reddening face. "Yes, I did like it."

"You want more." Said Mustafa, "Want your little pussy filled again."

I felt my pussy spasm at his words and the heat intensify.

I hesitated and then finally said, "Yes, I would like to do it again but there are going to be rules." They both laughed at my admission and didn't seem to hear that last bit.

More firmly I said, "And if you don't follow the rules I will take that video to the police." They looked serious again. "Understood?" They nodded.

"This is how it's going to work - I'll keep coming to work at the takeaway, and you'll keep paying me, but I will let you do it to me again." They both started to look very excited. "If at any time I decide I don't want to do something, something sexual with you, then I won't and that'll be that. Understand?" Again they nodded. "And when I decide to stop coming here you won't complain or ever try to blackmail me."

"It's good deal." Said Mustafa eagerly. "Both get what we want."

I could see Mustafa was just glad he wasn't going to get in trouble and could continue having sex with me but Abdullah had a calculating look on his face.

"I agree too." He said, "But would like a couple of things."

"What things?" I asked suspiciously.

"We have a few," He paused, "friends we would like you to meet."

Oh god, I thought, they want to pimp me out, let their friends fuck me too. No doubt they would be the big men in their circle of friends if they could boast about not only fucking a young white girl like me but also lending me out at will. But then the thought of being lent to other men to fuck suddenly made my pussy twitch and I felt myself getting wet. I imagined myself having sex with faceless, nameless, men. My body being used to satisfy their lust and then discarded - how humiliating and degrading but how amazingly horny!

I felt myself nod and then quietly say, "Ok."

Abdullah smiled evilly.

But then I had a worrying thought - if I let other men fucked me I couldn't be certain pictures or another video wouldn't be taken. Suddenly, the solution popped into my head.

"But I will wear a mask." I gestured across my eyes to indicate a little mask - like the ones you use to help you get to sleep on planes. "I don't want anyone to be able to recognise me."

"Deal!" Said Abdullah, slapping his hand on the table. "We drink to it!"

With that they both stood and Mustafa produced three shot glasses and a bottle of what looked like vodka. He poured out three measures and gave one to both Abdullah and me. I looked at it uncertainly, I didn't like alcohol at the best of times and this looked like it might be very strong. They came around the table and clinked my glass before knocking their drinks back. They looked at me expectantly - it seemed important to seal our agreement and so I raised the glass and quickly swallowed the bitter liquid. I coughed and they both laughed.

Mustafa came closer to me then and I could smell his sweat again.

"How about a little something for old Mustafa now." He said, quite softly.

I looked up at him, did he want me to do something sexual with him now?

"I can't." I said, suddenly unsure of myself again. "I have to be back at school in thirty minutes."

"I be quick." He said and moved even closer to me until we were almost touching. Then he reached up and put a hand on each of my shoulders and began to gently push down. I was confused, what did he want me to do? The pressure on my shoulders increased a little and then I realised what he wanted - he was trying to force me down onto my knees so I could give him a blow job!

My pussy spasmed again and I knew I must be very wet. Could I do it? Could I really let him put his old, dirty cock in my mouth? Another spasm told me that was exactly what my body wanted me to do. Slowly, I allowed his hands to push me lower, my knees bent and I slumped onto them. In front of me was Mustafa's crotch, his stained track suit bottoms covering what was obviously a large erection.

I reached up and took hold of his waist band and slowly tugged it down. First his beer belly and then his thick, black pubic hair came into sight before, finally, his rigid cock sprang out to point directly at my face. I was fascinated by the sight of it - it was long and very thick and covered in bulging veins. But it was its head that really intrigued and revolted me - it was bulbous and angry looking, it seemed to pulse and strain as if eager. Eager to penetrate, to conquer, to fuck. God, this was the cock that had taken my virginity, the first to penetrate my body and the first to cum inside me.

Without even meaning to I felt myself lean forward, open my lips, and take his cock into my mouth. It was so big - I had to really pry my jaws apart to fit it in. I ran my tongue over that angry, bulbous head - it was smooth and hot. Above me I heard Mustafa moan. My mouth filled with the rancid taste of his unwashed member. My lips closed tightly around his shaft and, taking hold of my head, Mustafa began to slowly push his hips forwards and backwards - his hard cock sliding into and out of my mouth.

On my knees in front of Mustafa with his dirty old cock in my mouth I was lost in a world of lust. I felt so dirty and being on my knees while he stood somehow made it even hornier - like I was submitting to him, like I was his slave. Mustafa increased his rhythm and I felt his cock sliding further into my mouth, lubricated by my saliva, until it started to hit the back of my throat. It was unpleasant at first and I wanted to gag but after a while I grew used to it. His course pubic hair seemed to be getting closer to my face with each gently thrust until finally I managed to relax enough that his whole cock disappeared inside my mouth and I buried my nose in his black hair. Above me I heard him groan appreciatively.

It was then I felt Abdullah's hands on me. In my lust I had completely forgotten he was there too! His large hands grasped me about my waist and started to pull me up. Mustafa's grip on my head tightened a bit as I felt myself pulled upwards until I was standing again but bent right over so Mustafa could still thrust his cock into my mouth. The next thing I knew Abdullah had his foot between mine and was gently kicking them apart. It was then that I realised what he intended and it was not long before I heard his flies being opened. Quickly he lifted my short, pleated school skirt over my hips and onto my back. My white knickers were all that now stood between his cock and my aching hot pussy.

Abdullah ran his fingers over my sopping wet gusset and up between my pussy lips. I moaned with ecstasy - the sound coming out as a muffled squeal with my lips clamped tightly around Mustafa's hard shaft. With two fingers Abdullah pulled my wet gusset to one side and, without any pause, pushed his hard cock at my very ready pussy lips. I felt them part to allow his cock entry to my pussy, my ample lubrication easing his way. With constant pressure he eased himself into me, inch after inch, until at last I felt his pubic hair against my bottom and I knew he was in me to the hilt of his long cock.

Sandwiched between them I was in a hazy world of degradation and lust. Still in my school uniform I must have looked such a little slut - two old men had their hard cocks inside my young body at the same time. A memory of my morning's research came back to me suddenly - this was called being spit-roast! That was perfect, I thought with another wave of dirty pleasure, I am just a piece of meat these two fat old men are using.

Abdullah quickly got into a rhythm which, after a couple of attempts, seemed to coincide with Mustafa's. I felt myself rocking back and forth between them - one cock entering me as the other withdrew. I felt so dirty - my legs spread wide with a cock shoved deep inside my pussy while another one was filling my mouth.

I felt my orgasm start to build and I knew it was going to be the best one yet. In front and behind me I could tell both men were nearing theirs too. God, please don't come before me, I thought, but I needn't have worried because at that moment my orgasm hit me like a tsunami of pleasure. I know I screamed but with Mustafa's cock stuffed in my mouth it was quite muffled. Waves of intense pleasure rippled out from my well filled pussy. Behind me I felt Abdullah stiffen and then his cock exploded inside my pussy - I imagined the copious amounts of sticky white seed I'd seen on the video now being squirted deep inside my pussy. Just the thought of it made my pussy contract with dirty pleasure.

Then Mustafa jerked and held my head close to him. Deep inside my mouth his cock fountained out his slimy seed. It quickly filled my mouth with a horrible salty taste but the feeling of the filthy, sticky goo was even worse. Despite that, however, I felt myself seal my lips around his cock and swallow. What a deliciously degrading feeling - to be voluntarily taking that disgusting, sticky liquid into my body. Another jerk from Mustafa and my mouth filled again - again I swallowed. He did that twice more and then was spent. He pulled his softening cock out of my mouth.

Behind me Abdullah held himself deep inside me for a few seconds longer - enjoying the sensation of my tight, young pussy around his cock. Finally, though, he let his cock slip out of me. The gusset of my knickers snapped back into place - covering my well fucked pussy. I stood up shakily and saw both men looking at me - a look of triumph and, strangely, a little awe on their faces. I smoothed my clothes down and glanced at my watch - I had ten minutes to get back to school and it was a ten minute walk.

I turned to walk to the door but Abdullah grabbed my wrist.

"Thank you girly." He said, unexpectedly. "That was good."

"Yes," I said, a bit dreamily. "It was very good. See you Thursday."

Mustafa was waiting at the end of the hall with the door open, he too looked a little shocked. I moved past him, down the stairs and then walked briskly back to school. I made it with seconds to spare. I sat down next to my friend for our most boring lesson - double maths. It was then I felt Abdullah's cum start to run out of me - the sticky white fluid quickly pooling between my legs, trapped by my knickers. I tried not to but I couldn't help squirming about as I felt more and more cum ooze out of me.

The lesson seemed to last forever but finally the bell went and I almost sprinted to the girl's toilets. Locked in a cubicle I pulled my knickers down - my hairless pussy was a mess of white cum, my still puffy lips were coated with it and my entrance seemed plugged with a huge, sticky lump of it.

I cleaned myself up as best I could but it seemed every time I wiped the cum away more oozed from my pussy. Outside the cubicle I could hear other girls coming and going and I hoped no one would notice how long I was taking.

Disgusted and yet amazingly horny I found myself inserting my middle finger into my slippery pussy hole. I pulled it out and held it up - it was covered in Abdullah's thick cum - involuntarily I slowly put my finger in my mouth, closed my lips and sucked. That nasty taste filled my mouth again and I revelled in the dirty feelings that came over me. Almost without noticing my other hand was now between my legs and rubbing my slimy clitoris - it took only a few seconds for me to cum, biting my lower lip hard not to squeal with pleasure and alert the girls outside.

Slowly recovering I pulled my soaking wet knickers back up. Outside the cubicle other girls were milling about and talking. I went over to the basins, washed my hands and then smoothed my hair and clothes back into some sort of order. The last lesson passed quickly but again I couldn't concentrate - my mind kept going over what I had done and the deal I had made, but most of all, the pleasure I had experienced. With a shudder of fear and excitement I remembered that tomorrow was Thursday!